الموضوع: Appeal of the Imam Mahdi to all Muslims for the pledge of allegiance to fight light and heavy

If you did not do as you are commanded in the fight in Allah’s path, then know that you are not from Allah’s beloved ones and His sincere loyal-servants

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
09 - 01 - 1430 AH
05 - 01 - 2009 AD
09:55 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

If you did not do as you are commanded in the fight in Allah’s path, then know that you are not from Allah’s beloved ones and His sincere loyal-servants

I seek refuge in Allah the Hearer, the Knower, from accursed-outcast satan. In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {And make ready for them whatever force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you know not — Allah knows them. And whatever you spend in Allah’s way, it will be paid back to you fully and you will not be wronged.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:60
{وَأَعِدُّواْ لَهُم مَّا اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن قُوَّةٍ وَمِن رِّبَاطِ الْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِ عَدْوَّ اللّهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَآخَرِينَ مِن دُونِهِمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ اللّهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ وَمَا تُنفِقُواْ مِن شَيْءٍ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لاَ تُظْلَمُونَ (60)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].
{O you who believe, what (excuse) have you that when it is said to you, Go forth in Allah’s way, you should incline heavily to earth? Are you contented with this world’s life instead of the Hereafter? The provision of this world’s life is but little as compared with the Hereafter.(38) If you do not go forth, He will chastise you with a painful chastisement, and bring in your place a people other than you, and you can do Him no harm. And Allah is Possessor of power over all things.(39)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:38-39
{يَا أيّها الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَا لَكُمْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَكُمُ انْفِرُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ اثَّاقَلْتُمْ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ أَرَضِيتُمْ بِالْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا مِنَ الْآخِرَةِ فَمَا مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ (38) إِلَّا تَنْفِرُوا يُعَذِّبْكُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا وَيَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ وَلَا تَضُرُّوهُ شَيْئًا وَاللَّهُ عَلَى كلّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (39)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].
{So let those fight in the way of Allah who sell this world’s life for the Hereafter. And whoever fights in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:74
{فَلْيُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ الَّذِينَ يَشْرُونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا بِالآخِرَةِ وَمَن يُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَيُقْتَلْ أَو يَغْلِبْ فَسَوْفَ نُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا (74)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].
{Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the devil. So fight against the friends of the devil; surely the struggle of the devil is ever weak.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:76
{الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ الطَّاغُوتِ فَقَاتِلُواْ أَوْلِيَاء الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّ كَيْدَ الشَّيْطَانِ كَانَ ضَعِيفًا (76)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء]
{And fight them until there is no more persecution, and all religions are for Allah. But if they desist, then surely Allah is Seer of what they do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:39
{وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّى لاَ تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ كُلُّهُ لِلّه فَإِنِ انتَهَوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ بصير (39)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

From the Imam Mahdi to leaders of the Arab and their scholars, what is wrong with you that you do not respond to Allah’s call in His decisive Book to fight your enemies who they are destroying the homes of your brothers over their heads an utter destruction while you are looking? And here the fight in Allah’s path became an imposed obligatory (duty) upon every capable one of the Muslims on carrying the weapon and it is decisive command from Lord of the worlds upon the believers. And if you do not do as you are commanded in the fight in Allah’s path, then know that you are not of Allah’s beloved ones and His sincere loyal-servants, so if you said: “In fact, we are beloveds of Allah and His loyal-servants”. Then I reply to you with word the Most High: {..then invoke death if you are truthful.(94) And they will never invoke it on account of what their hands have sent on before, and Allah knows the wrongdoers.(95) And you will certainly find them the greediest of the people for life, (greedier) even than those who set up gods (with God). One of them loves to be granted a life of a thousand years, and his being granted a long life will in no way remove him further off from the chastisement. And Allah is Seer of what they do.(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:94-96
{فَتَمَنَّوُاْ الْمَوْتَ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ وَلَن يَتَمَنَّوْهُ أَبَدًا بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَاللّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمينَ (95) وَلَتَجِدَنَّهُمْ أَحْرَصَ النَّاسِ عَلَى حَيَاةٍ وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُواْ يَوَدُّ أَحَدُهُمْ لَوْ يُعَمَّرُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ وَمَا هُوَ بِمُزَحْزِحِهِ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ أَن يُعَمَّرَ وَاللّهُ بَصِيرٌ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ‏ (96)}‏ صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

So what is your excuse of not going forth in Allah’s path and fighting the Jews? If you said: “We do not fear the Jews but we fear America the mother of Jews and their father”. Then I reply to you with Truth and I say to you: If you say them that they are more severe in might than Allah then you have the right to fear them. And Allah the Most High said: {..so do not fear them and fear Me — and that I may complete My favor to you and that you may go aright.(150) As We have sent among you a messenger from among you, who recites to you Our messages and purifies you and teaches you the Book and the Wisdom and teaches you that which you did not know.(151) Therefore glorify Me, I will make you eminent, and give thanks to Me and be not ungrateful to Me.(152)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:150-152
{فَلاَ تَخْشَوْهُمْ وَاخْشَوْنِي وَلأُتِمَّ نِعْمَتِي عَلَيْكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ (150) كَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا فِيكُمْ رَسُولاً مِّنكُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِنَا وَيُزَكِّيكُمْ وَيُعَلِّمُكُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَيُعَلِّمُكُم مَّا لَمْ تَكُونُواْ تَعْلَمُونَ (151) فَاذْكُرُونِي أَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُواْ لِي وَلاَ تَكْفُرُونِ (152)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

And I remind you with the righteous predecessors from before you in the era of descending (the revelations of the Quran), the Jews were fearing them more than fearing Allah, that is because they are a people who do not comprehend. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Your fear in their hearts is indeed greater than Allah’s. That is because they are a people who do not comprehend.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:13
{لَأَنْتُمْ أَشَدُّ رَهْبَةً فِي صُدُورِهِمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لا يَفْقَهُونَ (13)} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر].

But I see scholars of the Muslims and their leaders of today that the Jews are most fearing in their chest than Allah, that is because they are a people do not comprehend! Except on whom my Lord has mercy and responded to the call of the Awaited Mahdi to fight the transgressing Jews, and if you said: “Where is the Mahdi?”. I would have said to you: Acknowledge in the Truth then I appear to you with in an evening or its morning, and know that after the appearing I would never delay the charging forth more than forty eight hours, surely my heart is not dead it alive, and the alive heart of the Imam is aching, and there is no pain for the wound of the dead, and I do not hope peace from the Jews until they get out from my brothers’ homes and to give the fines (pay the tax) in acknowledgement of superiority while they are in a state of subjection, and we have the upper hand, and surely we are dominant over them with Allah’s permission Lord of the worlds. So follow the supporter to with which came Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and do not follow me except he who which death because death is ratification to the word of Allah the Most High: {So let those fight in the way of Allah who sell this world’s life for the Hereafter. And whoever fights in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:74
{فَلْيُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ الَّذِينَ يَشْرُونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا بِالآخِرَةِ وَمَن يُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَيُقْتَلْ أَو يَغْلِبْ فَسَوْفَ نُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا (74)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

That’s because death is the life. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And think not of those who are killed in Allah’s way as dead. (Nay) in fact, they are alive being provided sustenance from their Lord,}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:169
{وَلا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتاً بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِنْدَ ربّهم يُرْزَقُونَ (169)} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

Whoever see that he loves the world’s life and hates death in Allah’s path, let him know that Allah hated meeting him and diverted his heart with what his hands have sent before, then He grants him from the world’s life whatever He pleases (of his wishes) to add to his sins and he has nothing in the hereafter except the fire (of hell) and it is an evil place to settle in.

O community scholars of the nation and their leaders, I am calling you for the fight in Allah’s path and the acknowledgement in my status, (then) I would appear to you so I lead you as Allah commanded and I fight in Allah’s path as Allah commanded, and I do not fight the disbelievers who do not fight me; in fact I do good to them and I act equitably with justice surely there is no compulsion in religion, verily Allah did not command me to compel the people until they are believers, and if one of the believers did murder one of the disbelievers because he is disbeliever then I will cut his neck even if he was my brother son of my mother and my father, surely if I did not do verily you would never avail a thing against me from Allah, except that the guardian of the murdered pardons (the murderer) and Allah has made for them an authority, and whoever took revenge from other than the murderer ratification for the satanic Yemeni parable [if you (did not) caught up the rival, otherwise his cousin] (it means take revenge from anyone of murderer’s family) surely I will cut his his throat and the murderer’s throat except their guardians pardon each other, surely you have took it lightly (underestimating the grievousness of) killing the soul which is greatest in sacredness with Allah than the sacredness of the sacred mosque.

O community leaders of the Arabs and the Muslims and their scholars and the whole Muslims, I call on Allah to bear witness that I am cal you to the fight in Allah’s path and the acknowledgement in my leadership over you so I lead you in Allah’s path, and the proof of me being selected by my Lord as a leader to you is that you will find that Allah has truly increased me abundantly in the knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran. And if you did not find this proof then there is no argument for me against you for if I did not silence your tongues with knowledge that is most guiding than your knowledge and most effective in speech and best interpretation, so take me as a close-friend and do not take satan (instead), verily satan is ever deserting the human being (puts him down), so if you turned your backs surely I rely on Allah and Allah is sufficient Guardian, and you would never find a way out for you nor a shift else where from Allah’s might for if you said go with your Lord then fight surely therein are a powerful people, verily you shall know what Allah will do to them and you, And guard yourselves against an affliction which may not smite those of you exclusively who are unjust; and know that Allah is Severe in requiting. I warn you from planet of chastisement Sijjeel which Allah annihilated the owners of the elephant with stones from it by flying Ababeel (angels), so where, then, will you go?! Surely there is no (other) choice for you, either you respond and acknowledge in the Truth and you do not fear anyone except Allah (or else), indeed we are dominant over them with Allah permission, Lord of the worlds.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.The caller to the struggle; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة
Last updated: 01-01-2021 11:44 PM

Be guided to the Truth and call to the path of your Lord upon certain knowledge from Him you would achieve a great success

- 3 -

03 - 01 - 1431 AH
19 - 12 - 2009 AD
09:32 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Be guided to the Truth and call to the path of your Lord upon certain knowledge from Him you would achieve a great success

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O who see himself guiding to the Truth and guiding to a straight path, welcome and hello to you at the free global dialogue table with a condition that you make dialogue with us with sure knowledge from my Lord and your Lord Allah Lord of the worlds if you are from the followers of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- and his family- so follow his tracks and debate the people with the certain knowledge that came with It the seal of the prophets and messengers my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- surely there would no sent prophet after him nor new revelations except what what has descended upon the seal of the prophets and messengers the grand Quran Allah’s message to the worlds for whom he wills to go aright.

Since the Awaited Mahdi who Allah did not make him a new messenger; in fact Allah sends him (nasser) = supporter to Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, and for that you find him debating the people with the certain knowledge of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- the grand Quran, so whoever got guided it is for himself and whoever went astray it is then to his own detriment. And our only duty is the deliverance of the message, and Allah did not command us to compel the people until they are believers and we only remind with Allah’s Book the grand Quran if you believe in it which Allah made it the argument against Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and Allah warned him to follow what is contrary to Allah’ Book the grand Quran. Allah the Most High said: {And thus have We revealed it, a true judgment, in Arabic. And if you follow their low desires after that which has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no guardian nor protector.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:37
{وَكَذَلِكَ أَنزَلْنَاهُ حُكْمًا عَرَبِيًّا وَلأنّ اتّبعتَ أَهْوَاءهُم بَعْدَ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلاَ وَاقٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:37].

Therefore, the Quran has made it Allah the argument against His messenger after the descending (of the revelations) and made it the argument against his people after the delivering of the message. Allah the Most High said: {And surely it is a reminder for you and your people, and you will be questioned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:44
{وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ لَكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:44].

So if you are of the guided who guide (others) and not of the astray ones who mislead (others), and from who say against Allah what they do not know, then definitely we would find you calling the people upon sure knowledge from your Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108
{قُلْ هَذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ على بصيرةٍ أَنَا وَ مَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108].

And the call to Allah is not exclusively the duty of the Awaited Mahdi (only) so you would wait for him to bring forth the people from the darkness into the light; in fact the call for all the followers to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. And for that Allah the Most High said: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108
{قُلْ هَذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ على بصيرةٍ أَنَا وَ مَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108].

Do you see that you followed Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so you are debating the people with that which debated with them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? Or you do not know with what debate with the people Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? But you find the fatwa from Allah in His decisive Book with what Allah commanded His messenger to debate with the people. And Allah the Most High said: {And to recite the Quran. So whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes astray — say: I am only one of the warners.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:92
{وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ القرآن فَمَنِ اهتدى فَإنّما يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضلّ فَقُلْ إنّما أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:92].

Allah warned His messenger to hold fast with what is contrary to Quran; in fact to hold fast with Allah’s Book the grand Quran then to strive against them with it a mighty striving. And Allah the Most High said: {So obey not the disbelievers, and strive against them a mighty striving with it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:52
{فَلا تُطِعْ الْكَـافِرِينَ وَجَـاهِدْهُمْ بِهِ جِهَادًا كبيراً} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:52].

And for that you find the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord he did not and would never obey you a thing, and he is still striving against you with the grand Quran a mighty striving as my grandfather and my leading example and the most loved to me than my mother, my father, myself and the people altogether my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, surely Allah did not make me innovator; in fact a follower and I call you to what he called you to it Mohammad messenger of Allah and all the messengers from their Lord upon them the best prayers of forgiveness and the fullest salutations from Lord of the worlds, to an equitable word among all prophets and messengers: (No God except Allah Alone nor partner for Him), so be worshipers to Him and do not associate a thing with Allah otherwise you would be of the chastised ones, and whoever associated with Allah verily he has wronged himself, and he would never enter Allah’s heavenly-garden, and he would never penetrate in the heaven after his death; in fact its doors would be shut in his face then you falls from heaven so the birds would snatch him away or the wind carries him off to a distant place in hell fire and Allah would never forgive that (any) to be associated with Him and He forgives what is besides that to whom He pleases if they made their righteous deeds absolute (for His pleasure) and they hope meeting their Lord so they would not associate anyone with Allah nor they call anyone with Allah if they were worshiping to Him being sincere to Him in obedience, though the disbelievers are averse whom they when Allah is mentioned Alone in the Quran their hearts shrink, and when those besides Him are mentioned, lo! they are joyful, verily the judgement is for Allah and He is the best of the deciders for the disputing ones about their Lord if only keep your duty, so you would not associate with Allah a thing, and know that all servants of Allah from prophets and messengers are only servants like you seek Al-Waseela to their Lord whoever of them is nearest, so why you do not follow them then worship Allah as they worship Him so you would compete over His love and His nearness if you really are worshiping Him? And the only duty of the messengers from their Lord but delivering the clear message to the worlds, verily Allah is Lord of His prophets and His messengers, also Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them and what is in between them, and Lord of the heavenly-garden which its width is the heavens and the earth, and Lord of the mighty throne, no God other than Him nor a worshiped else than Him so worship Him as worship worship Him all the competing ones over His love and His nearness from His prophets, His messengers and the righteous, so do not leave Allah exclusively to them besides you then Allah would chastise you an exemplary chastisement, has Allah sent all the prophets and the messengers but to call the people to worship Allah Alone, no partner for Him? So they would compete against all servants of their worshiped Lord whoever of them is the most loved and nearest if they worshipers for Him, so they took Him the worshiped God for them, no God other than Him and whatever besides Him are servants for Allah, verily there is no between servants of Allah altogether except in keeping the duty and the competing in Allah’s love and His nearness if you are worshiping for Him, so that is what the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord calls you to it and it is the same call of all prophets and messengers, and there is no difference between anyone of His messengers and I am of the follower Muslims to Allah’s messenger Moses, (Esa) Jesus, and Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon them altogether and of the followers to all messengers from Lord of the worlds whom they call the people to Islam so they command them to submit to Allah Lord of the worlds, no God other than Him, so they would be worshiping for Him, verily that is my call and the call of all messengers from their Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We sent no messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:25
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:25].
But you — O people — rejected and most of you hate the Truth and disbelievers in it, and of you did not believe except a few, as well those believers unfortunately most of them do not believe in Allah but they associate with their Lord His prophets, His messengers and the Awaited Mahdi. And they believe that it should not be fore them to compete against the prophets of Allah and His messengers so they would compete against them in Allah’s love and His nearness, consequently you associated with Allah and you would never find besides Allah a loyal-friend not a supporter except on whom my Lord has mercy and he came to his Lord with a sound heart from association, verily association (with Allah) is a grievous injustice.

Oh people, leave the exalting each other to your Lord is better for you, all prophets and messengers are only servants like you seeking Al-Waseela to their Lord — whoever of them is the nearest and they hope His mercy and fear His chastisement, verily how often I remind you with the decisive clear verses of the Book for the scholar among you and the ignorant, the mankind among you and the jinn but most of you hate the Truth, and you want an Awaited Mahdi comes follower to the Shiites of the Sunnis or any sect from you so he would follow your desires then he would add you separation to your separation, and far from, very far, nay and a thousand nay, by no means and never the Truth follows your desires until Allah makes him appear over you while you are humiliated with disgrace by a sign from the heaven that make you necks bent for the Truth submissive, verily it should not be for the Truth to follow your desires.

Allah did not make the Awaited Mahdi from the Shiites the twelve, and Allah did not make the Awaited Mahdi from the Sunnis and Al-Jamaah, and Allah did not make the Awaited Mahdi belongs to any group of those who divided their religion into sects after it came to them the messages from their Lord in His decisive Book and they treated it as a forsaken thing, those have a grievous chastisement, I seek refuge in Allah that I belong to any group from you; in fact an upright Muslim and I am not of the polytheists, I call to Allah upon most certain from my Lord the grand Quran as a follower and I am not innovator, and I am the sane and whoever followed me, and those who do not have sense are those who call to their sects and they want the people to follow their desires, and each party rejoice with what they have, so if you do not leave the dividing the religion of Islam then you are not of the Muslims, and if did not hold fast with the clear decisive messages of the Book then you are not Muslims. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Nor can you lead the blind out of their error. You can make none to hear except those who believe in Our messages, so they submit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:81
{وَمَا أَنتَ بِهَادِي الْعُمْيِ عَن ضَلَالَتِهِمْ إِن تُسْمِعُ إِلَّا مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِآياتنَا فَهُم مُّسْلِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:81].

As for those who tuned away from the certain knowledge of the clear decisive messages in the Book of their Lord and they split their religion into sects and parties after the clear messages of the Book came to them, verily I announce to them bad news of a grievous chastisement unless they repent before Allah brings His command on the night of victory and the appearing. And Allah the Most High said: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:105, but you abandoned Allah’s command behind your backs and you followed the people of the Book (Christians and Jews), and like them you said against Allah what you do not know. Then you followed conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, and you divided your religion into sects and each party rejoice with what they have.
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تُفرّقوا وَاختلفوا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ البيّنات وَأُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:105]،

Then the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord responds to you and I say: Do you why the people of the Book who divided their religion into sects follow nothing (good)? That’s because they did not observe the Torah and the Gospel and they treated Allah’s Book as a forsaken thing. And Allah the Most High said: {And the Jews say, The Christians follow nothing (good), and the Christians say, The Jews follow nothing (good), while they recite the (same) Book..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:113
{وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ لَيْسَتِ النّصارى عَلَى شَيْءٍ وَقَالَتِ النّصارى لَيْسَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى شَيْءٍ وَهُمْ يَتْلُونَ الْكِتَابَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:113].

So do you know that they follow nothing (good) all of them! Because they turn away from Allah’s True Book although they believe in the Torah and the Gospel but they did not follow the Torah nor the True Gospel from their Lord; in fact they followed their desires so they went astray and lead (others) astray, for that they follow nothing (good) not the Jews nor the Christians until they observe Allah’s Book the Torah, the Gospel and the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: O People of the Book, you follow no good till you observe the Torah and the Gospel and that which is revealed to you from your Lord..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:68
{قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَسْتُمْ عَلَى شَيْءٍ حتّى تُقِيمُواْ التّوراة وَالإِنجِيلَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن ربّكم} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:68].

Indeed, the Imam Mahdi does not disbelieve in the Torah or the Gospel nor the in the Quran; in fact he believes in them altogether except what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran whether it is in the Torah, or in the Gospel, or in the prophetic sunna. I swear by Lord of the worlds that I do not follow what is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran and I rub whatever is contrary to Allah’s Book with the shoe of my foot a hard rubbing and I crush it an utter crushing, do you know why? That’s because I know that what is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran whether the guarded from alteration whether it is from the Torah, or from the Gospel, or from the prophetic sunna surely it came from other than Allah, (in fact it came) from Al-Taghoot the accursed-outcast satan by the tongue of his loyal-friends whom they show belief and they conceal disbelief, and far from, very far. Indeed by Allah, it want not for the Awaited Mahdi to follow the Muslims and neither the Christians nor the Jews whom they hold firm with what is contrary to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, even if I held firm with it alone by myself until I meet Allah with a sound heart. And I recite to you the clear messages of the Book so whoever believed then for His soul and whoever went astray then it would against it, and I am not put in charge of you, and I would never compel you till you are believers in Him.

Perhaps one of the astute scholars of the Muslims would like to interrupt me then say: “Wait, wait; in fact slowly, slowly.. O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, be gentle with your nerves, who told you that we scholars of the Muslims do not follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran? Verily where are you in comparison to us and where did you learn your knowledge? Surely we all scholars of the Muslims believe in the grand Book and holding fast with it”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him: in that case respond to the caller to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book if you are truthful, and I know that you recite Allah’s Book the grand Quran, but your example is as the example of Jews and Christians they recite Allah’s Book the Torah and the Gospel and they are believing in them then they do not observe the Torah nor the Gospel. And Allah the Most High said: {And the Jews say, The Christians follow nothing (good), and the Christians say, The Jews follow nothing (good), while they recite the (same) Book..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:113
{وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ لَيْسَتِ النّصارى عَلَى شَيْءٍ وَقَالَتِ النّصارى لَيْسَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى شَيْءٍ وَهُمْ يَتْلُونَ الْكِتَابَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:113].

Do you the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: {..while they recite the (same) Book..}? That means they recite Allah’s Book the Torah and the Gospel and they believe in them but they do not observe the Torah nor the Gospel, surely evil is that which their faith bids them, and for that they follow nothing (good) until they observe Allah’s Book the Torah, the Gospel and the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: O People of the Book, you follow no good till you observe the Torah and the Gospel and that which is revealed to you from your Lord..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:68
{وَهُمْ يَتْلُونَ الْكِتَابَ}
{قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَسْتُمْ عَلَى شَيْءٍ حتّى تُقِيمُواْ التّوراة وَالإِنجِيلَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن ربّكم}
صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:68].

Thus you community of Muslims, I swear by Allah the Great, Lord of the heavens and earth and whatever in between them, and Lord of the enormous throne, indeed you follow nothing (good) until you observe the grand Quran that you treat it as a forsaken thing while it is Allah’s rope that He commanded you to hold fast with it and to disbelieve in what violates it if you are believers in it. And Allah the Most High said: {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favor to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes clear to you His messages that you may be guided.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:103
{وَاعتصموا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلا تُفرّقوا وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنْتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُمْ بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنْتُمْ عَلَى شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِنَ النّار فَأَنْقَذَكُمْ مِنْهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آياتهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, manifest proof has indeed come to you from your Lord and We have sent down to you a clear light.(174) Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by Him, He will admit them to His mercy and grace, and guide them to Himself on a right path.(175)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:174-175
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْ‌هَانٌ مِّن رَّ‌بِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورً‌ا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤﴾ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَ‌حْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَ‌اطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Surely this is the proof that is guaranteed from alteration and guides to that which is most upright if you are believers in it, so follow your Reminder and the worlds’ Reminder the grand Quran the True proof from your Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:111
{ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ }صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Or, have they taken gods besides Him? Say: Bring your proof. This is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. (Nay) in fact, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:24
{أَمِ اتّخذوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ هَذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي بل أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الحقّ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24].

So, O you mahdi number thousand, for each call there is a proof , indeed the proof is the authority of knowledge from the All Merciful in the decisive Quran, so if you dominated over Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with knowledge better than Whom He taught him and He is Most Truthful in word And Best upright on path, surely pride would never carry me off to sin, verily I will be the first of the followers to you then I support the Truth with all what I was given of power according to my ability if I could surely Allah does not burden a soul beyond its capacity and according to its ability to support the Truth, but allow me to announce the outcome for you in advance before the dialogue between you and I that you can not and would never be able to dominate over Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with knowledge better guiding that his knowledge and more true in word and more guided on path, it is then you became the Awaited Mahdi undoubtedly and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni became an insolent liar if you were able to bridle me from Allah’s Book the guarded Reminder from alteration, but far from, very far, is there after the True clear decisive messages nothing but falsehood?

I swear by Allah the Great who give life to bones while it is decayed, Lord of the heavens and earth and whatever is in between them and Lord of the enormous throne, Who created jinn from flame of fire and man from clay as the earthly-pottery, Who perceives all vision and vision can not perceive Him, Allah the One, the Supreme, if the whole scholars of the nations from jinn and mankind from all nations of what walks or fly would come altogether to the dialogue for the Awaited Mahdi they would never be able to some with knowledge that is better guided than the knowledge of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and more True in word, and this is not not a vow of conceit from the Awaited Mahdi; in fact because I know the most certain knowledge as I know that my Lord Allah is He Alone, no partner for Him, and that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord I call you to fold fast with the Truth which descended to you from your Lord so I guide with the glorious Quran to the path of the All Might, Praised One, to worship Allah Him Alone, no partner for Him upon most certain knowledge from my Lord so I debate with you with the decisive clear verses of the Book they are the mother of the Book in the True grand Quran from your Lord, verily what is after the Truth except falsehood? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And what is there after the truth but falsehood?}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:32
{فَمَاذَا بَعْدَ الحقّ إِلَّا الضَّلَالُ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:32].

O man, do not forge against us that we delete the dialogue of who possess knowledge! Holly Allah.. (God forbid) we are only obliged to reduce from the statement of who say against Allah what they do not know, do not find them debating with me a thing from the Quran, and if they debate with me from the Quran I would have silenced their tongues with the Truth, but they throw statement after a statement without knowledge and neither guidance nor enlightening Book from Lord of the worlds, verily they debate me with knowledge of Al-Taghoot (satan) surely they hold firm with it and hold fast with it while they leave Allah’s rope the grand Quran, so they would follow what is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran Allah’s firm rope with the firmest handle which shall never break. Then they leave Allah’s messages behind their backs as if they did not hear it!! Those have held fast with what came from other than Allah, and for that would be between it and Allah’s decisive Book a much discrepancy because what is contrary to Allah’s Book is from al-Taghoot, so their example is as the example of who holds firm not to fall with a thread from the spider’s houses those are the loyal-friends of Al-Taghoot (satan), and their parable came in the decisive Book: {..as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and surely the frailest of the houses is the spider’s house — if they but knew!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:41
{كَمَثَلِ الْعَنْكَبُوتِ اتخذتْ بَيْتاً وَإِنَّ أَوْهَنَ الْبُيُوتِ لَبَيْتُ الْعَنْكَبُوتِ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:41].

The Imam Mahdi (guides) with the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, the caller to joining the nations on the monotheistic word; Allah’s khalifa and His servants Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Last updated: 01-01-2021 11:46 PM

My honorable brother death is not to all American and death is not to all Jews

- 4 -

15 - 01 - 1431 AH
31 - 12 - 2009 AD
09:22 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ

My honorable brother death is not to all American and death is not to all Jews

Copy of quote: The original post written by `Azran: “Allah is great, death to America, death to Israel, the curse upon the Jews.. we are supporters, this is you logo, and the message to Joemart I am still with my question to him how is Al-Bahta`a?
..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother, may Allah bless you if you are from supporters of Allah so you came as supporter to the call of Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi, verily you have to know that the Awaited Imam Mahdi calls all humans to the global peace among the nations of the humans so they would live in peace the Muslim of them and the disbeliever, verily there should be no hostility except against the oppressors who they fight the Muslims. Allah did not command us in fighting the disbelievers who did not fight us nor they transgressed against us. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:190
{وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلا تَعْتَدُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لا يحبّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:190].

For that we do not fight the Americans whom they did not fight in our religion nor did they transgressed in our religion; in fact you should fight those who are among them exlusively transgressed against you, and Allah did not make lawful for you that if you found an american or a Jewish one whom they did not fight you in your religion to kill him with the pretest that he is an American. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:164
{وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَى} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:164].

O community of Muslims has Allah made lawful to you to kill the son of the killer, and he is his son? Allah the Most High said: {And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except for a just cause. And whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority — but let him not exceed the limit in slaying. Surely he will be helped.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:33
{وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللّهُ إِلاَّ بِالحقّ وَمَن قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِ سُلْطَانًا فَلاَ يُسْرِف فِّي الْقَتْلِ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مَنْصُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:33].

In the meaning of that Allah forbade you to kill the son of the murderer so you take him with the guilt of his father surely that is forbidden in Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran, so how Allah would make lawful for you to kill an American or a Jew with the pretext that he is an American or a Jew while he did not fight you in your religion don’t you guard against evil? What is wrong with you distorting Islam Allah’s religion so you make the people hate the religion of Islam by their thinking that your religion commands you in that? In fact you have forged against Allah while He did not command you in your religion by killing the people and spilling their blood nor Allah permitted for you in fighting them except those who fight you in your religion only. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Permission (to fight) is given to those on whom war is made, because they are oppressed. And surely Allah is Able to assist them—(39) Those who are driven from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and Masjeds in which Allah’s name is much remembered, would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:39-40
{أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ نَصْرِ‌هِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ‌ ﴿٣٩﴾ الَّذِينَ أُخْرِ‌جُوا مِن دِيَارِ‌هِم بِغَيْرِ‌ حَقٍّ إِلَّا أَن يَقُولُوا رَ‌بُّنَا اللَّـهُ ۗ وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّـهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُم بِبَعْضٍ لَّهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ‌ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّـهِ كَثِيرً‌ا} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:39-40].

So keep your duty to Allah O community of who they claim that they strive in Allah’s path then they kill the soul without just cause and they kill who did not fight them in their religion, but Allah forbade killing the soul except with just cause and whoever killed a soul surely doing it is a crime in the Book as if he killed the people altogether, don’t you guard against evil? You have went astray from the straight path; distorted the religion of Islam; and made the Muslims hated among the worlds; in fact the religion of Islam a religion of mercy for the worlds, and Allah sent Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- as mercy and blessing for the worlds and not malice to kill the disbelievers and spilling their blood, don’t you guard against evil? And whoever killed a disbeliever with the excuse of his disbelief as if he killed all the people and his final-destination is in hell fire eternal in it forever and Allah cursed him and dot angry at him, so what is wrong with you that you do not go back to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran which I call you to resort for judgement to it if you believe in it? Don’t you that Allah commanded us to treat the disbelievers kindly and do justice to them and deal with them the treatment of religion? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8, but you turn away from Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and you are not from my supporters so you follow the Truth from your Lord in the decisive grand Quran.
{لا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدّين وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُمْ مِنْ دِيَارِكُمْ أَنْ تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يحبّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:8]،

.Brother of the best foremost supporters, a mercy for the worlds; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Last updated: 02-03-2022 06:09 AM

{And be not slack so as to call for peace - and you are the uppermost - and Allah is with you, and He will not bring your deeds to naught.}

- 5 -

22 - 01 - 1430 AH
18 - 01 - 2009 AD
12:45 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

{And be not slack so as to call for peace - and you are the uppermost - and Allah is with you, and He will not bring your deeds to naught.} Truthful Allah the Great
..فَلا تَهِنُوا وَتَدْعُوا إِلَى السَّلْمِ وَأَنْتُمْ الأَعْلَوْنَ وَاللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَنْ يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

{Fight those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, nor follow the Religion of Truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgement of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:29
{ قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلا بِالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ وَلا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الحقّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّى يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ عَنْ يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:29]

And Allah the Most High said: {..Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:13
{ أَتَخْشَوْنَهُمْ فَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشَوْهُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ مُؤْمِنِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:13]

..From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the Arab and Islamic summit owners, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, after this

Allah has forbidden you to call for peace with the Jews and He promised you with manifest victory if you are believers. And Allah the Most High said
: {And be not slack so as to call for peace — and you are the uppermost — and Allah is with you, and He will not bring your deeds to naught.}Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:35
{ فَلا تَهِنُوا وَتَدْعُوا إِلَى السَّلْمِ وَأَنْتُمْ الأَعْلَوْنَ وَاللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَنْ يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ } صدق الله العظيم [محمد:35]

Indeed, by Allah they do not make peace with you ever and your call to them for peace does not increase them except corruption and arrogance, even if they made (peace) treaty with you and gave a strong covenant to you certainly they will break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation, and if they prevail against you, they respect neither ties of relationship nor covenant in your case.

O community of the Arab leaders, I do not know of a solution for you other than the struggle in Allah’s path, surely might belongs wholly to Allah and to whom took Him a friend, and we are still calling for fighting and acknowledgement in the Truth and we will appear to lead you and declaring the war against the Jews and whoever took them as loyal-friends, surely the people have knew that they are wicked criminal band mischief maker in the land, verily they can never blame us a thing while they have knew what they did to our Muslim brothers!

O Mahmoud Abbas, you have became hated among the people, and you betrayed your people and the Arab leaders by your non presence at the summit, even if they did not do a thing for you, surely that is the least position of you to do it, that is in order to not protest the companions of the summit about your lack presence so you would make for them an authority (excuse) for their failure. Hosni Mubarak has let you down and he let down King Abdullah, and Ali Abdullah Al-Yemeni.

O community of the Arab leaders, Jews would never stop doing corruption on earth and shedding the Muslims’ blood until they find stern-harshness, firm-strength and mighty prowess among you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
{O you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you and let them find firmness in you. And know that Allah is with those who keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:123
{ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ يَلُونَكُمْ مِنَ الْكُفَّارِ وَلْيَجِدُوا فِيكُمْ غِلْظَةً وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:123]

In the meaning of that the concessions do not increase them but disdain and aversion, so keep your duty to Allah. And it is time for taking the decision to deter the Jews by the response of the firm strong Arabic and Islamic military, if gathered the planes of the Arab and Islamic countries it would have been declared as the biggest force on the face of earth, and no power for the NATO to oppose it with Allah power the One, the Supreme.

I call on Allah to bear witness and all the humans that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni I have took the president of Venezuela a close loyal-friend, and he is of the honored with us, and we will show him kindness and deal with him justly as Allah Lord of the worlds commanded us to do justice to the disbelievers who did not fight us in the religion. So how about this man who his position was the greatest position among the leaders of the humans altogether of what the Jews did! So how can the Awaited Mahdi not honor him the best honoring , and I take him as a true friend? Allah’s peace be upon him and protect him and save him, and guide him to the straight path, indeed my Lord is Forgiver, Merciful. O community leaders of the Arabs and the Muslims, take him as a loyal-friend surely Allah would never prohibit you from him and those of his ilk of the humans’ leaders even if they were not Muslims, only Allah prohibited you from the loyalty to the Jews and whoever took them as loyal-friends, and I wait from Obama lots of good so do not mention him except with good until a time.

.The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Last updated: 01-01-2021 11:50 PM

Fatwa of pledge of allegiance to Allah for upholding high Allah’s word and defending the religion, land and honor

- 6 -

21 - 04 - 1430 AH
17 - 04 - 2009 AD
05:01 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Fatwa of pledge of allegiance to Allah for upholding high Allah’s word and defending the religion, land and honor

Allah the Most High said: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108 do you pledge allegiance to me for supporting the call of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? Or do you reject the pledge of allegiance for supporting the Truth and defending the Muslims, their land and their honor? And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
{‏‏قُلْ هَـذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللّهِ عَلَى بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَاْ وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108]

If you refused the acknowledgement in the Truth Allah would make me appear (victorious) over the Muslim and the disbeliever among you in a night, and the judgement is for Allah, and indeed Allah would support who support His cause, and the pledge of allegiance is only advocating righteousness and to guard against evil, and not advocating sin, and aggression, and the rejection due to pride and haughtiness of long ago ignorance (era).

.The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Last updated: 01-01-2021 11:51 PM

{And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds (nations).}

- 7 -

22 -01 - 1431 AH
07 - 01 - 2010 AD
09:19 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

{And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds (nations).}

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers my grandfather and his virtuous righteous family, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, after this..

My questioning brother, you have to know that appearing of the Awaited Mahdi fro the humans openly is after the ratification at the ancient House (Kaaba) for the aloud pledge of allegiance over the Truth and I did not do that out of my own accord, as in regard to the people surely who is by the Truth and call to the Truth it is incumbent upon Allah to support him and defend him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah defends those who believe. Surely Allah loves not anyone who is unfaithful, ungrateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:38
{إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يحبّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:38].

As ong the believer does not hope the martyrdom in Allah’s cause, but those who want the martyrdom in Allah’s path loving the heavenly-garden surely they haste for it, don’t they know that their survival (being alive) so they participate in upholding Allah’s word so the objective be achieved then Allah’s word be the uppermost is better for them and for their nation? That’s because their death is a loss for Islam and the Muslims; in fact it is better for them rather than they wish the martyrdom from the beginning of the matter, that’s because the objective has not been achieved until when the objective is achieved so the word of Truth became the uppermost among the worlds then they die on their beds, surely this he who achieved a mighty success and Allah will make enter the heavenly-garden at the insistence of his death so he would find that his reward with Allah is greater than who wished the martyrdom initially before upholding Allah’s word is achieved in his lifetime, does not he know that his reward is indeed with Allah as long in Allah’s path then He would make him enter His heavenly-garden instantly and it does not have to be that he get killed in Allah’s path. And Allah the Most High said: {..And whoever goes forth from his home emigrating to Allah and His messenger, then death overtakes him, his reward is indeed with Allah. And Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:100
{وَمَنْ يَخْرُجْ مِنْ بَيْتِهِ مُهَاجِرًا إِلَى اللهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ثمّ يُدْرِكْهُ الْمَوْتُ فَقَدْ وَقَعَ أَجْرُهُ عَلَى اللهِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:100].

As long his emigration to Allah and his life is for Allah so it should not be for the believer to love life and remaining in it except for Allah and not being fascinated with love of the world’s life, as well I want from all of my supporters to not wish martyrdom in Allah’s path except after achieving the objective that Allah guides the humans through them and they deliver the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder and they wish to be a cause of good the humans and not a cause of calamity because killing them is a calamity upon who killed them and Allah will make him enter the fire immediately (right after) his death and who been killed among them He makes (them) enter His heavenly-garden instant of his death, but Allah did not command us in fighting the people till they are believers; in fact we are guided callers to the straight path and we aspire in achieving the world’s peace among the nations of the humans and lift the injustice from the Muslim and the disbeliever, and we follow what Allah commanded us in His decisive Book to show the disbelievers kindness whom they did not fight us in our religion and we deal with them justly and we honor them and respect them and say to them generous words and we show them the good manners so we treat the disbelievers as we treat our believing brothers it is then we attain Allah’s love if we did, verily Allah does not fail in (His) promise. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8. Surely Allah did not command us to declare the enmity against the disbelievers; in fact Allah command us to show them kindness and deal with them justly if we desired to attain Allah’s love and His nearness and the Bliss of the goodly pleasure of HimSelf.
{لَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يحبّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:8].

O community of the believers, what is the matter with you that you wish to fight the disbelievers until Allah fulfills what you hope for, won’t you make you view big, has Allah created you for the heavenly-garden? And that is your objective of the knowledge is the thinking in the heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones; in fact say: O our Allah do not try us with fighting the people by Your mercy O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah, verily guiding then is most loved to us than we kill them or they kill us. O our Allah, fulfill to us the guidance of the people and not shed their blood or they shed our blood, and if they transgressed against us,and the obliged us on fighting them then fulfill to us what you promised us and support us against them a mighty support powerful, surely You do not fail the promise.

But unfortunately — O community of the believers — you wish evil for the people that they kill you in order for you to enter the heavenly-garden, so you cause a catastrophe for them then Allah made them enter the fire and make you enter the heavenly-garden; in fact they are in the fire equally whether you killed them or they killed you! Therefore, you do not think except in the heavenly-garden.

O community of the believers, shall I direct you to a bliss that is greater than the heavenly-garden of bliss? It is that you seek to achieve the Bliss of Allah’s Self’s pleasure over His servants, don’t you know that when they fight you then Allah makes you enter His heavenly-garden as soon as you are slain, but by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him nor a (worthy of being) worshiped else than Him you did not fulfill the happiness in your Lord’s Self, and you have brought the sorrow in Allah’s Self over His disbelieving servants, and He has taught you that in His decisive Book. And Allah the Most High said: {And set out to them a parable of the people of the town, when apostles came to it.(13) When We sent to them two, they rejected them both; then We strengthened (them) with a third, so they said: Surely we are sent to you.(14) They said: You are only mortals like ourselves, nor has the All Merciful revealed anything — you only lie.(15) They said: Our Lord knows that we are surely sent to you.(16) And our duty is only a clear deliverance (of the message).(17) They said: Surely we augur evil from you. If you do not desist, we will surely stone you, and a painful chastisement from us will certainly afflict you.(18) They said: Your evil fortune is with you. What! If you are reminded! (Nay) in fact, you are an extravagant people.(19) And from the remote part of the city there came a man running. He said: O my people, follow the apostles.(20) Follow him who asks of you no reward, and they are on the right course.(21) And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who created me and to Whom you will be brought back.(22) Shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, if the All Merciful should desire to afflict me with harm, will not avail me a thing, nor can they deliver me?(23) Then I shall surely be in clear error.(24) Surely I believe in your Lord, so hear me.(25) It was said: Enter the Garden. He said: Would that my people knew,(26) How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honored ones!(27) And We sent not down upon his people after him any host from heaven, nor do We ever send.(28) It was naught but a single cry, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) See they not how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:13-32
{وَاضْرِبْ لَهُم مَّثَلاً أَصْحَابَ الْقَرْيَةِ إِذْ جَاءَهَا الْمُرْسَلُونَ (13) إِذْ أَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهِمُ اثْنَيْنِ فَكَذَّبُوهُمَا فَعَزَّزْنَا بِثَالِثٍ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا إِلَيْكُم مُّرْسَلُونَ (14) قَالُوا مَا أَنتُمْ إِلاَّ بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُنَا وَمَا أَنزَلَ الرَّحْمن مِن شَيْءٍ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلاَّ تَكْذِبُونَ (15) قَالُوا رَبُّنَا يَعْلَمُ إِنَّا إِلَيْكُمْ لَمُرْسَلُونَ (16) وَمَا عَلَيْنَا إِلاَّ الْبَلاَغُ الْمُبِينُ (17) قَالُوا إِنَّا تَطَيَّرْنَا بِكُمْ لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهُوا لَنَرْجُمَنَّكُمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكُم مِّنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (18) قَالُوا طَائِرُكُمْ مَعَكُمْ أَئِن ذُكِّرْتُم بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِفُونَ (19) وَجَاء مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَى قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ (20) اتَّبِعُوا مَن لاَّ يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ (21) وَمَا لِي لاَ أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَنِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (22) أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِدْنِ الرَّحْمَن بِضُرٍّ لاَّ تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلاَ يُنقِذُونِ (23) إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلاَلٍ مُّبِينٍ (24) إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ (25) قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ (26) بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ (27) وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَى قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِنْ جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاء وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ (28) إِن كَانَتْ إِلاَّ صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ (29) يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُون (30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنْ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لاَ يَرْجِعُونَ (31) وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [يس]

O beloved Muslims of my heart, look, ponder and reflect how Allah made His slain servant in His cause as soon as His death to enter His heavenly-garden, and the man whom his people killed him because he called them to follow the messengers and to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, then they killed him: {And from the remote part of the city there came a man running. He said: O my people, follow the apostles.(20) Follow him who asks of you no reward, and they are on the right course.(21) And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who created me and to Whom you will be brought back.(22) Shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, if the All Merciful should desire to afflict me with harm, will not avail me a thing, nor can they deliver me?(23) Then I shall surely be in clear error.(24) Surely I believe in your Lord, so hear me.(25) It was said: Enter the Garden. He said: Would that my people knew,(26) How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honored ones!(27)}, verily look at the word of the man after Allah made him enter His heavenly-garden as soon as he was killed: {It was said: Enter the Garden. He said: Would that my people knew,(26) How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honored ones!(27)} Truthful Allah the Great, then you find the man very happy because Allah honored him and made him enjoy life of delightful-ease by making him enter His heavenly-garden without reckoning, but is his Lord happy in HimSelf as well? No, by my Lord, verily my Lord is sad and not happy because His servants disbelieved in the Truth from their Lord so He annihilated them then made them enter His fire without oppression. And Allah the Most High said: {And from the remote part of the city there came a man running. He said: O my people, follow the apostles.(20) Follow him who asks of you no reward, and they are on the right course.(21) And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who created me and to Whom you will be brought back.(22) Shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, if the All Merciful should desire to afflict me with harm, will not avail me a thing, nor can they deliver me?(23) Then I shall surely be in clear error.(24) Surely I believe in your Lord, so hear me.(25) It was said: Enter the Garden. He said: Would that my people knew,(26) How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honored ones!(27) And We sent not down upon his people after him any host from heaven, nor do We ever send.(28) It was naught but a single cry, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) See they not how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:20-32
{وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَ‌جُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرً‌ا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَ‌نِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْ‌جَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِ‌دْنِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنُ بِضُرٍّ‌ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَ‌بِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ‌ لِي رَ‌بِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَ‌مِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾}
{قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ‌ لِي رَ‌بِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَ‌مِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾}

{وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَ‌جُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرً‌ا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَ‌نِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْ‌جَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِ‌دْنِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنُ بِضُرٍّ‌ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَ‌بِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ (26) بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ (27) وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَى قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِنْ جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاء وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ (28) إِن كَانَتْ إِلاَّ صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ (29) يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُون (30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنْ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لاَ يَرْجِعُونَ (31) وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ (32)}صدق الله العظيم [يس]

O community of believers, O who love Allah the greatest love that is greater than His heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones and all things, so how can you enjoy in the heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones while your Lord is not happy in HimSelf? Don’t you see what He say in HimSelf after He annihilated His disbelieving servants because of their transgression against you, so He would make you enter His heavenly-garden lo and behold you are rejoicing in what Allah has given you out of His grace, and you rejoice for the sake of those who, (being left) behind them, have not yet joined you, that you have no fear, nor shall you grieve; but Allah is sad in HimSelf, so have you achieved the happiness in Allah’s Self?

By Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a (worthy of being) worshiped else than Him, if you wanted to achieve the happiness in Allah’s Self verily do not wish fighting the disbelievers to spill their blood and they spill your blood, and if you were obliged then be steadfast and know that Allah supporting you over them (making you victorious against them), verily Allah never fail His promise. But I see bloodshed is your wish for the heavenly-garden, but even if you were upon the Truth surely the happiness would never be achieved in the Self of your Beloved Allah Lord of the worlds until you guide His servants so he would make them enter in His mercy with you, then the happiness is achieved in Allah’s Self, if you love Allah then do not wish the disbelievers to fight you to win the martyrdom and do not wish killing the disbelievers, surely that does not bring the happiness in Allah’s Self even if you were upon the Truth.

And what I want saying it to you that do not wish to kill the disbelievers nor wish that they kill you! So if you are tested then be steadfast, but I see you wishing that and you live for this and one of you would desire to be killed in Allah’s cause and Allah will fulfill that for him, be truthful to Allah consequently he would fulfill (His promise) to you; but won’t you ask about your Lord’s condition is He glad in HimSelf with what occurred? No, by my Lord, the well aware in the condition of the All Merciful has given you fatwa from the decisive Quran and taught you that He is not glad in that despite that he is pleased with you, but He is not glad in HimSelf with what occurred that He annihilated His disbelieving servants because of you as fulfillment to what He promised you, indeed Allah never fails to fulfill His promise, so if you pondered over these decisive verses you will find what I say to you is the Truth and you will find your condition is exactly as the case of that man who his people killed him so Allah made him enter His heavenly-garden as soon as killing him then Allah made him an honorable angel from the humans; they are alive being provided sustenance from their Lord, rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace, as Allah taught you that in the decisive Book, but you do not ask about Allah’s condition whether He is as your condition rejoicing happy or that He is sad angry and sorrowing over His disbelieving servants whom He annihilated them from the intensity of His jealousy for His believing servant the beloved of the All Merciful whom he said to his people: {..He said: O my people, follow the apostles.(20) Follow him who asks of you no reward, and they are on the right course.(21) And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who created me and to Whom you will be brought back.(22) Shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, if the All Merciful should desire to afflict me with harm, will not avail me a thing, nor can they deliver me?(23) Then I shall surely be in clear error.(24) Surely I believe in your Lord, so hear me.(25) It was said: Enter the Garden. He said: Would that my people knew,(26) How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honored ones!(27) And We sent not down upon his people after him any host from heaven, nor do We ever send.(28) It was naught but a single cry, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) See they not how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:20-32
{ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرً‌ا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَ‌نِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْ‌جَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِ‌دْنِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنُ بِضُرٍّ‌ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَ‌بِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ (26) بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ (27) وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَى قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِنْ جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاء وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ (28) إِن كَانَتْ إِلاَّ صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ (29) يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُون (30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنْ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لاَ يَرْجِعُونَ (31) وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [يس]

If pondered and reflected, you will find that this man is delighted happy, thus all the martyrs in Allah’s path are rejoicing. And Allah the Most High said: {And think not of those who are killed in Allah’s way as dead. (Nay) in fact, they are alive being provided sustenance from their Lord,(169) Rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace, and they rejoice for the sake of those who, (being left) behind them, have not yet joined them, that they have no fear, nor shall they grieve.(170}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:169-170
{لَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَ‌بِّهِمْ يُرْ‌زَقُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾ فَرِ‌حِينَ بِمَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُ‌ونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُوا بِهِم مِّنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلَّا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿١٧٠﴾ يَسْتَبْشِرُ‌ونَ بِنِعْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَفَضْلٍ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ‌ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٧١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

So that is your case after He makes you enter His heavenly-garden then He would fulfill to you what He promised you, certainly Allah never fails to fulfill His promise, but come for we look at Allah’s condition in HimSelf do we find Him rejoicing happy? Unfortunately I did not find Him in the Book rejoicing happy in fact sorrowing and sad, and He says: {O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Don’t they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30-32
{يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزءُون (30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنَ الْقرونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لا يَرْجِعُونَ (31) وَإِنْ كلّ لَمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [يس]

Beloveds of Allah, verily my Lord would never be happy rejoicing in HimSelf until He makes the people a one nation upon a straight path, so he would make them enter in His mercy altogether, then my Lord would be glad rejoicing in HimSelf, upon it, I call you to witness also I call Allah to witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that I am the Imam Mahdi I have forbade for myself my Lord’s heavenly-garden until the Greatest Bliss is achieved for me that is greater than His heavenly-garden which is that He Whom I loved is pleased in HimSelf and not sorrowing over His servants, so how can that be achieved unless Allah guides by the Awaited Mahdi the people of the earth altogether so he would make them a one nation upon a straight path? Then the Bliss that is greater than His heavenly-garden is achieved that Allah is pleased in HimSelf and not sorrow over His servants whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are doing good, so Allah would guide them by the Awaited Mahdi so He would fulfill for him his purpose that he live for achieving it, and that is the secret of the Awaited Mahdi whom Allah would guide guide the people of earth altogether for his cause then He would make them a one nation upon the straight path. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
{And if your Lord had pleased, all those who are in the earth would have believed altogether..} [Younus] 10:99
{Say: Then Allah’s is the conclusive argument; so if He had pleased, He would have guided you all.}[Al-An`ãm] 6:149
{And if Allah had pleased He would have made you a single people} [Al-Mã´edah] 5:48
{And if He please, He would guide you all aright.} [Al-Nahl] 16:9
{And if Allah pleased, He would certainly have gathered them all to guidance}[Al-An`ãm] 6:35
{And if We had pleased, We could have given every soul its guidance} [Al-Sajdah] 32:13
{And if there could be a Quran with which the mountains were made to pass away, or the earth were cloven asunder, or the dead were made to speak— nay, the commandment is wholly Allah’s. Do not those who believe know that, if Allah please, He would certainly guide all the people? And as for those who disbelieve, disaster will not cease to afflict them because of what they do, or it will alight close by their abodes, until the promise of Allah come to pass. Surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise.}[Al-Ra`ad] 13:31
Truthful Allah the Great
{ وَلَوْ شَاء ربّك لآمَنَ مَن فِي الأرض كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعاً } [يونس:99].
{ قُلْ فَلِلَّهِ الْحُجّة الْبَالِغَةُ فَلَوْ شَاءَ لَهَدَاكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ } [الأنعام:149].
{ وَلَوْ شَآءَ اللـه لَجَعَلَكُمْ أمّة واحدة } [المائدة:48].
{ وَلَوْ شَآءَ لَهَدَاكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ } [النحل:9].
{ وَلَوْ شَآءَ اللـه لَجَمَعَهُمْ عَلَى الْهُدَى } [الأنعام:35].
{ وَلَوْ شِئْنَا لأَتَيْنَا كُلَّ نَفْسٍ هُدَاهَا } [السجدة:13].
{ وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرءَاناً سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الأرض أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَى بَلْ لِلَّهِ الأَمْرُ جَمِيعاً أَفَلَمْ يَيْأْسِ الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا أَن لَوْ يَشَآءُ اللـه لَهَدَى النّاس جَمِيعاً وَلاَ يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيباً مِن دَارِهِمْ حتّى يأتي وَعْدُ اللـه إِنَّ اللـه لاَ يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ } [الرعد:31].

O our Allah, to you I beseech to not make them perish with a disaster in order to make Your servant appear but (rather) guide them to the straight path verily You have power over all things with Your mercy O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, that is what I hope from my Lord, surely my Lord is the Hearer of prayer. O supporters of the Awaited Mahdi, be as mercy to the worlds, and know that Allah only sent my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- as mercy to the worlds.

O community of Muslims, I swear by Allah the Great, the All Forgiving, the Most Merciful, possessor of the enormous throne, Who gives life to the bones while it is decayed that I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi the khalifa of Allah Lord of the worlds servant of the Greatest Bliss Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, And Allah did not make my argument against you in the vow nor in the name but in the knowledge for you may guard against evil. Don’t you know that Allah gives two names for some of the honored ones in the Book? Surely you know that Allah’s prophet Israel is himself Allah’s prophet (Yaqoob) Jacob -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his honored family and the followers to the Truth from the children of Israel, and you know that Allah’s prophet Ahmad is himself Allah’s prophet Mohammad the seal of the prophets and messengers -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon them altogether and upon their righteous virtuous families, and upon the followers to the Truth till judgement day.

.Your brother by blood from Eve (Hawwa) and Adam; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Last updated: 01-01-2021 11:52 PM

Allah made the sanctity for the disbeliever as the sanctity of the believer, so his women, his wealth and his honor are sacred for him as the sanctity of (forbidding) the aggression aga

- 8 -

14 - 01 - 1431 AH
30 - 12 - 2009 AD
10:08 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Allah made the sanctity for the disbeliever as the sanctity of the believer, so his women, his wealth and his honor are sacred for him as the sanctity of (forbidding) the aggression against the believers..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah’s peace be upon you my brother Mohammed and all the best foremost supporters, the statement of the call for (jihad) striving in Allah’s path only was on the days of aggression against Gaza while the Muslims were watching how Allah’s enemies were doing to their brothers with phosphoric bombs then it burn them while they are watching? And we only ordered in the (jihad) striving in Allah’s path for the defense for ourselves and our believing brothers from the aggression of whom they fight the Muslims in their religion so they kill them because of their submission and their worship to their Lord Allah Alone, and for that Allah permitted for us in (jihad) the struggle only for the defense for ourselves and not to compel the people until they are believers. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Permission (to fight) is given to those on whom war is made, because they are oppressed. And surely Allah is Able to assist them—(39) Those who are driven from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and Masjeds in which Allah’s name is much remembered, would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:39-40
{أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ نَصْرِ‌هِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ‌ ﴿٣٩﴾ الَّذِينَ أُخْرِ‌جُوا مِن دِيَارِ‌هِم بِغَيْرِ‌ حَقٍّ إِلَّا أَن يَقُولُوا رَ‌بُّنَا اللَّـهُ ۗ وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّـهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُم بِبَعْضٍ لَّهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ‌ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّـهِ كَثِيرً‌ا ۗ وَلَيَنصُرَ‌نَّ اللَّـهُ مَن يَنصُرُ‌هُ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

Therefore Allah command us in fighting who was fighting us in or religion, and for that He commanded us to defend ourselves, our homes, our honor and our land, also whoever prevent our call and put off Allah’s light. So Allah did not command us except in fighting who fight us and that is the law of fight in Allah’s path surely Allah command us in fighting them and did not command us in transgressing against the disbelievers who fight the Muslims in their religion. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but do not be transgressors. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors.(190) And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, and persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it; so if they fight you (in it), slay them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.(191) But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(192) And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.(193)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:190-193
{وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ ﴿١٩٠﴾ وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِ‌جُوهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ أَخْرَ‌جُوكُمْ ۚ وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ ۚ وَلَا تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَ‌امِ حَتَّىٰ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ ۖ فَإِن قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ جَزَاءُ الْكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿١٩١﴾ فَإِنِ انتَهَوْا فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ‌ رَّ‌حِيمٌ ﴿١٩٢﴾ وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّىٰ لَا تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ لِلَّـهِ ۖ فَإِنِ انتَهَوْا فَلَا عُدْوَانَ إِلَّا عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٩٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Verily look at the word of Allah the Most High: {And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.(193)}Truthful Allah the Great, which means that if they desist from fighting us then Allah command us to stop from fighting them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..But if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.(193}Truthful Allah the Great, but AL-Mujahideen think that Allah command us with fighting the people until they are believers because of his misunderstanding to the word of Allah the Most High: {And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah..}Truthful Allah the Great, and that misconception is because the misguidance of many of Al-Mujahideen surely they do not know how are bases of (jihad) striving, and the fight is only; so the disbelievers do not seduce who believed in Allah and for that Allah command us to defend ourselves, and Allah did not order us to compel the people into entering in our religion then they would be believing unwillingly. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Will you then force the people till they are believers?}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:99
{وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّىٰ لَا تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ لِلَّـهِ ۖ فَإِنِ انتَهَوْا فَلَا عُدْوَانَ إِلَّا عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٩٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم،
{فَإِنِ انتَهَوْا فَلَا عُدْوَانَ إِلَّا عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٩٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم،
{وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّىٰ لَا تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ لِلَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم،
{أَفَأَنتَ تُكْرِ‌هُ النَّاسَ حَتَّىٰ يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٩٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {There is no compulsion in religion — the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error. So whoever disbelieves in the devil and believes in Allah, he indeed lays hold on the firmest handle which shall never break. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:256
{لَا إِكْرَ‌اهَ فِي الدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّ‌شْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ‌ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِن بِاللَّـهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْ‌وَةِ الْوُثْقَىٰ لَا انفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَاللَّـهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٢٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a Fire, an enclosure of which will encompass them. And if they cry for water, they are given water like molten brass, scalding their faces. Evil the drink! And ill the resting-place!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:29
{وَقُلْ الحقّ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ فَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِنْ وَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا وَإِنْ يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مرتَفَقًا (29)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

So my beloved for Allah’s pleasure, do not wish to fight anyone of the disbelievers; in fact wish saving him from His disbelieve in his Lord, and Allah commanded us to not treat them with the treatment of the enmity and hatred because of their disbelief; in fact the opposite, so if we desired to win Allah’s love then verily we should do what Allah commanded us to treat the disbelievers with the good treatment and Allah commanded us to deal with them kindly and to do justice for them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8
{لا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يحبّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:8].

Allah only sent the illiterate Arabic prophet and his people the Arabs as mercy for the worlds, so if you treated the disbeliever with the treatment of religion with kindness and keep guard against evil, and we did not transgress against them surely the religion of Allah will enter into their hearts so their minds would accept it, so their hearts may be lowly before it, then they bear witnesses that the religion of Islam is the religion of mercy from Lord of the worlds that prevents man from wronging his fellow man even if he want not upon his religion. Accordingly the Muslims does not hold grudges against him nor he compels him, and he treats the disbeliever with the treatment of the Muslims, surely the religion is the treatment whether the among the Muslims for each others or between the disbelievers (and the Muslims) surely there is not a thing deference, and with the good treatment to the believers with the treatment of religion, verily they will love this religion then they would be convinced that it is the religion of Allah the Benign, the Most Merciful, but when the disbelievers see that we adore to fight them while they did not fight us, and we desire to spill their blood, take their wealth and take their women captives with the excuse of their disbelief surely they will hate our religion Islam so they would not enter in it, and whoever did that surely he wronged himself a grievous injustice, indeed Allah made the sanctity for the disbeliever as the sanctity of the believer, so his women, his wealth and his honor are sacred for him as the sanctity of (forbidding) the aggression against the believers; in fact Allah made an authority for the believers against who fight them in their religion only.

So we would be as mercy to the humans — O community of support for the Awaited Mahdi, do you think that the Awaited Mahdi guides by the sword with coercion? No then not and we seek refuge in Allah to be of the ignorant ones, and Allah did not make His khalifas mischief makers in the land shedding blood of the worlds, no, by my Lord; in fact the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord Allah made him His khalifa on earth to rule between the people with justice by the decisive Reminder and show kindness to the Muslim and the disbeliever among them and deal with them justly altogether then he would prevent the oppression of a man against his fellow man so the humans would feel that their brother the Awaited Mahdi equally the Muslims and the disbeliever alike surely all of them are brothers of the Awaited Mahdi by blood from (Hawwa) Eve and Adam, then we increase them brotherhood in religion that is the religion of mercy for the worlds, so be the grace of Allah over the nation to remove by you the depression, and know that you religion is a religion of mercy to the worlds. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds (nations).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:107
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:107].

Allah did not make the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad an innovator; in fact a follower to my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- call the people with the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, and Allah commanded His khalifa Nasser Mohammad with what He commanded Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to worship Allah, Him Alone, nor partner for Him, and I call the people to worship Lord of the servants and to clarify for them this Quran, so whoever goes aright, verily it’s for his soul, and whoever goes astray surely it is against it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And whoever brings evil, these will be thrown down on their faces into the Fire. Are you rewarded aught except for what you did?(90) I am commanded only to serve the Lord of this city, Who has made it sacred, and His are all things, and I am commanded to be of those who submit,(91) And to recite the Quran. So whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes astray — say: I am only one of the warners.(92) And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. And thy Lord is not heedless of what you do.(93)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:90-93
{إِنَّمَا أُمِرْ‌تُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ رَ‌بَّ هَـٰذِهِ الْبَلْدَةِ الَّذِي حَرَّ‌مَهَا وَلَهُ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْ‌تُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٩١﴾ وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْ‌آنَ ۖ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٩٢﴾ وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ سَيُرِ‌يكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِ‌فُونَهَا ۚ وَمَا رَ‌بُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٩٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

I certainly all them to worship Allah, Him Alone, nor partner for Him, as how they worship Him His prophets, messengers and the Awaited Mahdi, surely all of us competing in Allah’s love and His nearness, so who he loves Allah let him follow us then he would be with us included among the competing servants to the worshiped Lord, surely we do not instruct the people to exalt us unjustly without right, because they exalt us then they believe that is not permissible for them competing against the prophets messengers and the Awaited Mahdi in Allah’s love and His nearness to the fact we are His honored servants. So whoever did that surely he associated with Allah, glory be to Him; so Allah did not exclude the honoring for the prophets, messengers and the Awaited Mahdi, sand Allah only honored us because we worship Him Alone, no partner for Him, and to Him we are competing to the Lord of the worlds whoever of us the most loved and the closest, so however followed us from Allah’s servants then he joined us to be included among the competing servants to the worshiped Lord whoever of them the nearest, so has became whoever of the servants that kept guard against evil then Allah makes him of the honored ones. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, surely We have created you from a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other. Surely the noblest of you with Allah is the most dutiful of you. Surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hujurãt] 49:13
{يَا أَيُّهَا النّاس إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ مِنْ ذَكَرٍ وَأُنْثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

Therefore the honoring Allah did not make it exclusively for the prophets and the messengers; in fact to all His dutiful servants who are competing to the worshiped Lord, verily those are Allah’s dutiful honored servants whom they worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so some of them does not take other a worshiped Lord besides Allah; in fact they should worship Allah as they worship Him the prophets, messengers and the Waited Mahdi, verily it should not be for us to say to the people: O people, since we are Allah’s honored servants so it should not be for you to wish that you be the most loved and the nearest to Allah than us. In fact we are not but humans like you servants for Allah as you are servants for Allah, for that indeed you have the right in your worshiped Lord as like the right that is for His prophets, His messengers and the Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, so it should not be for you to distinguish us from you without right; in fact be like us devoted worshipers to the Lord servants for the All Merciful, competing altogether to the worshiped Lord whoever of us the most loved and the nearest to Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience. So this is the logic of the call of all whom Allah gave them the Book, judgement and prophet-hood. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It is not meet for a mortal that Allah should give him the Book and the judgment and the prophet-hood, then he should say to the people: Be my servants besides Allah’s; but (he would say): Be worshipers of the Lord because you teach the Book and because you study (it);}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:79
{مَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَنْ يُؤْتِيَهُ اللَّهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ ثمّ يَقُولَ للنّاس كُونُوا عِبَادًا لِي مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلَكِنْ كُونُوا ربانيين بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تُعَلِّمُونَ الْكِتَابَ وَبِمَا كُنتُمْ تَدْرُسُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:79].

But unfortunately the people changed the word which had been spoken to them so they exalted His prophets, His messengers and the Awaited Mahdi besides Allah the worshiped Lord, then they made us His only honored servants that is because they do not guard against evil, don’t they know that Allah honored us because we are of the dutiful ones, so he whom Allah abases, none can give him honor, and Allah does not abase except who they did not keep their duty to their Lord, then they worship Him Alone, no partner for Him, so why you do not want to be from Allah’s honored servants, and you refuse but to be polytheists? Didn’t Allah give you fatwa in His decisive Book there is nor difference in the Book of Allah between the servants of the humans surely all of them are servants of Allah the One, the Supreme? So He who wants to be from Allah’s honored servants let him be from the dutiful ones whom they worship Allah and do not associate with Him a thing, so those are the honored dutiful ones. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, surely We have created you from a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other. Surely the noblest of you with Allah is the most dutiful of you. Surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hujurãt] 49:13
{يَا أَيُّهَا النّاس إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ مِنْ ذَكَرٍ وَأُنْثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ }صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

But whom they do not know they excluded the honoring for the prophets and the messengers only without the righteous ones, so they were the cause of polytheism for the believers. And Allah the Most High said: {And most of them do not believe in Allah without associating others (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:106
{وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:106].

:The conclusion of this True explanatory-statement for the Quran; I say to all mankind and jinn

So whoever claims the love of the All Merciful surely for every call a proof, so let him be included among the competing servants to the worshiped Lord, so who exalted a servant to the worshiped Lord then he made him a cutting edge for the competition besides Allah, surely I bear witness to Allah a True testimony between Allah’s hands in the world’s life and on a day when people rise to Lord of the worlds that he is indeed of the believers who associate with Lord of the worlds, didn’t they say to you all the prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: {Say: I am only a mortal like you — it is revealed to me that your God is one God. So whoever hopes to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds, and join no one in the worship of his Lord.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:110
{قُلْ إنّما أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ يُوحَى إِلَيَّ إنّما إِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ فَمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُوا لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْيَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا يُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:110].

{Say: If you love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you, and grant you protection from your sins. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:31
{قُلْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ‏} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:31].

Do you find difference between Allah’s word and His messenger also the word of the Awaited Mahdi who is debating with you by decisive clear verses of the Book to the scholar and the ignorant among you? So what you are waiting for from the Awaited Mahdi to debate with you without messages of Allah’s Book the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {These are the messages of Allah, which We recite to you with truth. In what announcement will they then believe after Allah and His signs?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jãtheyah] 45:6
{تِلْكَ آيات اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالحقّ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّهِ وَآياتهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ}صدق الله العظيم [الجاثية:6].

.Brother of the dutiful believers; the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Last updated: 02-03-2022 06:10 AM

{O you who believe, if you help Allah, He will help you and your feet firm.}

- 10 -

05 - 01 - 1430 AH
01 - 01 - 2009 AD
09:35 pm
ـــــــــــــــــ

{O you who believe, if you help Allah, He will help you and your feet firm.}
..Truthful Allah the Great

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

The reason of victory is purely doctrinal. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, if you help Allah, He will help you and make your feet firm.} Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:7
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَنصُرُوا اللَّهَ يَنصُرْكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [محمد:7].

The True believer who ratified his belief with good deed and that so Allah accepts from him his deed and support him in the world’s life and on the day when the witnesses rise it is necessary for him that his deed is purely for Allah’s pleasure in all pillars of Islam and the peak top of it is (jihad) striving, it is necessary for him to strive for Allah’s word to be the uppermost and not out of his nationalism or humanitarianism, and these are ideologies of the atheists who do not believe in Allah, nor the last day, and for that they are sincere for their homeland and they are called nationalists, those Allah would make their righteous deeds on resurrection day a scattered dust as ashes on which the wind blows hard on a stormy day they would not be able to benefit from it a thing because Allah did not accept it from them except that is purely for the religion (out of obedience to Allah), and if their nations reform and their sincerity in their deeds was for Allah’s pleasure, surely he would have achieved a mighty success. As for if his sincerity was for other than Allah whether it is for his nation or for his family, verily Allah would never accept it from him and he would never benefit a thing from it.

And the other requirement for Allah’s victory is non aggression against the disbelievers whom they did not fight you in the religion nor they expelled you from your homes and they never backup to support your enemy against you over expelling their brothers from their homes, those whom Allah commanded you to show them kindness and deal with them justly. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8.
{لا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة: 8].

But Allah prohibits you from those who fight you in your religion and they expel your brothers from their homes or other they aid in expelling them so they back them up with weapons or money or even with the opinion of expelling you a definitive opinion; those who Allah prohibited you from them and cautioned you from befriending them! And whoever among you befriended them then he is from them, and Hosni Mubarak proved his citizenship that he is from them, yet if he was not from a Jewish origin. I swear by Allah the Great that he is against any military decision against the Jews and he would never let the Arabs and the Muslims to take a military decision against the transgressing Jews, and Allah has gave you fatwa that whoever befriended them then he is one of them and not from the believers in a thing. And Allah the Most High said: {You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger, even though they be their fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kinsfolk. These are they into whose hearts He has impressed faith, and strengthened them with a Spirit from Himself, and He will cause them to enter Gardens wherein flow rivers, abiding therein. Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Him. These are Allah’s party. Now surely it is Allah’s party who are the successful!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mujadalah] 58:22
{لَا تَجِدُ قَوْمًا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ يُوَادُّونَ مَنْ حَادَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلَوْ كَانُوا آبَاءهُمْ أَوْ أَبْنَاءهُمْ أَوْ إِخْوَانَهُمْ أَوْ عَشِيرَتَهُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ كَتَبَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْإِيمَانَ وَأَيَّدَهُم بِرُوحٍ مِّنْهُ وَيُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ أُوْلَئِكَ حِزْبُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة:22].

O community leaders of the Arabs and Muslims, I swear by Allah Lord of the worlds you are not believers until you declare the war against the transgressing Jews against your Muslims brothers and against who befriended them or backed them up, and if you do not do then you are not from Allah’s loyal-servants and Allah’s wrath against you then would chastise you with them a grievous chastisement.

O community of Muslims, every one who has television I advise you to turn on Al-Jazeera channel as long as the war of Jews is burning against your brother Muslims and not follow the command of satan surely he advise you not to turn it on, only to feel hurt of what you see how your enemies do to your brothers, so you would say to yourselves: “There is no need for turning it on, it sickens me what is happening to our brothers and that hurts me, then it is better that I do not turn it on so this does not hurt me”, and indeed you are mistaken, in fact I see in following the events of victory while it is changing what is in yourselves so you would wish the striving in Allah’s path (jihad) so when you wish that altogether then know that the Imam Mahdi is in your generation, without doubt or suspicion, he came with a decree made absolute when you wished (jihad) striving in Allah’s path, look at the children of Israel when they wished (jihad). And Allah the Most High said: {..When they said to a prophet of theirs: Raise up for us a king, that we would fight in the path of Allah..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:246
{إِذْ قَالُوا لِنَبِيٍّ لَهُمْ ابْعَثْ لَنَا مَلِكاً نُقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ الله} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة: 246].

When they wished (jihad), lo and behold, Taloot whom Allah has brought him into existence among them and selected him over them as a leader king for them for the struggle in Allah’s path (jihad) when their enemies expelled them from their homes, as that you — O community of Muslims whom Allah empowered them in the earth when you want (jihad) struggle in Allah’s path then Allah will aid you with the word from him so he would give you life, and if you refused then Allah would deviate your hearts and chastise you with them an exemplary chastisement. And Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, respond to Allah and His Messenger, when he calls you to that which gives you life. And know that Allah comes in between a man and his heart, and that to Him you will be gathered.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:24
{يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال: 24].

O community of the Islamic populations, follow up the upcoming Arab summit, and any leader you see him anti war against the Jews and you would know him through his opinion that he sees that there is no need for the military response; in fact the resorting to the united nations council, while they know that the nations council is a key in the hand of the American empire surely he can not do except what it pleases, indeed Allah’s curse upon the the unjust ones, and whoever you saw him puts down the strategic Arab decision let his people rise against him with a revolution and his kingship be removed, and indeed Allah has power upon supporting them. And has cleared to you the mission of Hosni Mubarak since a long ago on a day when one of the Arab leaders said that if he has a border with Israel he would have declared the war against them, so Hosni Mubarak got angry from him, and said:
Verily the war would not solve a problem, I give you a piece of land and come show us your prowess
Then it cleared to you that Hosni Mubarak is against who declare the war against the Jews since a long time ago, and if you met in Cairo — O community leaders of the Arabs — as if you have met in Tel Aviv, do you see that if you met in Tel Aviv that will take a strategic military decision against the Jews? Here he is still insisting on not opening Rafah crossing-passage that’s because he wants the Jews to end the movement of Hamas so they would exterminate them from the face of earth, may Allah seize him and his loyal-friends and pull them out from the earth’s face as a wicked tree pulled up from the earth’s surface; it has no stability.

O community of the Islamic nations, I swear by Allah that the disbelievers who do not fight us in our religion, that their zeal over what is happening in Palestine is indeed stronger zealous that the leaders of the Muslims, that with the motive of humanity from them and not religion. Surely many of the Muslims (has) no religion nor humanity! Verily how can they watch what the Jews do while they possess a bigger and greater power than the power of Israel? But they equipped them to protect their thrones, and certainly they will know Who has the kingship in His hand! Is it in the hand of Allah the One, the Supreme, then He would give it to the Awaited Mahdi or in the hand of Bush Jr.? And the judgement is Allah’s and He is Swiftest in reckoning.

.The caller to (jihad) struggle in Allah’s path and the acknowledgement in the Truth; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ـــــــــــــــــ

Last updated: 11-12-2023 02:04 PM

- 11 -

18 - 01 - 1430 AH
14 - 01 - 2009 AD
12:26 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

From the Awaited Mahdi to all Muslims

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from the sent Imam Mahdi the supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all Muslims, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, after this..

O nation of Islam, I swear by Allah the Great who embraced everything in mercy and knowledge that I am indeed the Awaited Mahdi sent by Lord of the worlds, and I did not come to you with a new religion; in fact supporter to what cam with it the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- for ratifying the wisdom from coinciding the name of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in my name in the name of my father (Nasser Mohammad), that’s in order for my name to carry the news about me to the nation and the banner of my matter (Nasser Mohammad) = (supporter of Mohammad), that’s because I do not say to you that i am a prophet nor a messenger; in fact the Imam Nasser = the supporter Imam to what came with it the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and I call the people to the word of monotheism which came with it all of the prophets and messengers, and I do not command them except with what all the prophets and messengers commanded them to worship Allah my Lord and your Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they are enjoined naught but to serve Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience, upright..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Bayyinah] 98:5
{وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ حُنَفَاءَ} صدق الله العظيم [البينة:5].

I call the people upon most certain knowledge from my Lord Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and I would never command you except with what Allah and His messenger commanded you nor I prohibit you from except what Allah and His messenger prohibited from it. O community of Muslims Allah has prohibited you from not split your religion into sects where each party rejoice with what they have, and Allah cautioned you for if you divided your religion into sects that you will fail and the force of your strength will depart as your condition today.
O nation of Islam, I call on Allah to bear witness and Allah is Sufficient as Witness that I would never debate with you except with verses from the decisive grand Quran they are mother of the Book, Allah made them decisive, evident clear verses for the scholar and the ignorant among you, none deviate from them except the one to parish. And I call you — O community of the Muslims to unify your rank and to reunite you together. I disbelieve in the sectarian plurality in the religion which separated you into sects and parties, and each party rejoice with that they have. I call you to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and I call you to bear witness and I call Allah to bear witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that the prophetic sunna came from Allah as the grand Quran came, also I call you to bear witness and I call Allah to bear witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that the Quran is guarded from alteration. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We have revealed the Reminder, and surely We are its Guardian.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:9
{إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر:9].

I call you to bear witness and I call Allah to bear witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that the prophetic sunna is not guarded from alteration. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night (writing) other than what you say.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:81].

Also I call you to bear witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that I am a disbeliever in every prophetic narration came contrary to the decisive grand Quran, because I know that it came for other than Allah and His messenger and came from the accursed-outcast satan by the tongue of his loyal-friends from the human satans of the Jews of whom they came to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and they said: “We bear witness that there is no God except Allah and we bear witness that Mohammad is messenger of Allah”. While Allah bear witness that the hypocrites are indeed liars, they take shelter under their oaths to be of the narrators of the narration so they hindered (others) away from Allah’s path with narrations from other than Allah; in fact from their friend the accursed-outcast satan to think it is from Allah and His messenger while it is not from Allah and His messenger, and Allah hase issued fatwa to you about their cunning in the decisive grand Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {They take shelter under their oaths, thus turning (others) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munãfeqoon] 63:2
{اتّخذوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جنّة فَصدّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إنّهم سَاء مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون:2].

Then Allah informed you the way of their hindering away from Allah’s path. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night (writing) other than what you say.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:81].

Perhaps one of the nation’s scholars would like to interrupt me then say: “What makes us know that this prophetic narration came from Allah and His messenger and it is from the accursed-outcast satan through his loyal-friends from the believing companions apparently from the human satans of the Jews, and we believed in it because it came that it is from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: No argument for you, and the argument against you is for Allah and for His messenger and the Awaited Mahdi with Truth, that’s because commanded you in holding fast by the decisive grand Quran Allah’s extended rope that has the firmest handle which shall never break, whoever held fast with it he is saved and been guided to a straight path, and whoever held fast with what violated it of the prophetic narrations verily he held fast with a sunna of the accursed-outcast satan and not with the Book of Allah and the True sunna of His messenger which is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran.

Allah has commanded you — O community scholars of the Muslims — that if the dispute spread among them in any of the prophetic narrations that they should hold fast with Allah’s rope; the decisive grand Quran, then you resort for judgement to the decisive grand Quran, and He commanded you to ponder over the decisive grand Quran to uncover the validity of this narration, and Allah taught you that the prophetic narration if you found that it has came contrary to a decisive verse in the grand Quran it is then the narration (came) from other than Allah and it is from the accursed-outcast satan through his loyal-friends to hinder you from Allah’s path, and we would never deviate from the Truth in the grand Quran, also Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- has given you fatwa that Allah gave him the Quran and the prophetic sunna, and he said - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him: [I am leaving among you which that if you held firm with it verily you would never go astray after me ever; Allah’s extended rope between the heaven and the earth, and my sunna, verily (both) would never separate]-prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. In the meaning of that the Quran and the sunna do not separate then differ in a thing ever.
[إنّي تارك فيكم ما أن تمسكتم به فلن تضلّوا بعدي أبدا كتاب الله حبل ممدود ما بين السماء والأرض وسنتي وإنهما لن يتفرقا]

We understand from this that what came from the sunna contrary to the decisive Quran verily this prophetic narration is from the sunna of the accursed-outcast satan to hinder you from Allah’s path and (away) from the decisive grand Quran and it is the forged narration against Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that he said: Differing of my nation is mercy, this narration which scholars of the Muslims applied it 100% so they differed and divided their religion into sects and parties and each party rejoice with what they have, and this narration is not from Allah and his messenger; in fact it is contrary to Allah’s decisive command in the grand Quran, so you applied this narration while it is from satan’s command and you left the command of the All Merciful, then you failed and your strength has gone as it is your condition today.

O community of the Muslims, it should not be for me that I issue fatwa to you about anything, then I say: (This is it and Allah knows best, if I made an error then from myself)! I seek refuge in Allah that I say of Allah what I do not know the certain knowledge! And I swear by Allah that this narration: Differing of my nation is mercy came from other than Allah; in fact from the accursed-outcast satan. verily Allah did not make my argument against you by the vow; in fact in the knowledge, and here is for you the True law and the reference to uncover the inserted prophetic narrations that if it came from other than Allah, verily you will find between it and the decisive grand Quran a much discrepancy. And Allah the Most High said: {..that you establish religion and not to be divided therein..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
{أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ ۚ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

Come — O community of the disputers scholars of the nation for applying this rule in the law of the Islamic upright religion for uncovering the inserted narrations as like the inserted narrative Differing of my nation is mercy, so if this prophetic narration came from other than Allah then definitely without doubt or suspicion that we will find between it and the decisive grand Quran a much discrepancy altogether, so come along for we apply this narration with the decisive grand Quran to uncover its fact, as for the narration which is: Differing of my nation is mercy, and here is the decisive grand Quran in this matter verily you would find Allah’s judgement evident and clear in the decisive evident clear verses and you find between them and this narrative a much discrepancy.

And Allah the Most High said:
1- {..to establish religion and not to be divided therein..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
2- {Turning to Him; and keep your duty to Him, and keep up prayer and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:31-32
3- {He has made plain to you the religion which He enjoined upon Noah and which We have revealed to you, and which We enjoined on Abraham and Moses and Jesus — to establish religion and not to be divided therein. Hard for the polytheists is that to which you call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He pleases, and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
4- {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:159
5- {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:103
1- {أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ ۚ كَبُرَ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].
2- { فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النّاس عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النّاس لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (30) مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (31) مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].
3- {شَرَعَ لَكُمْ مِنَ الدِّينِ مَا وَصَّى بِهِ نُوحًا وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَمَا وَصَّيْنَا بِهِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَى وَعِيسَى أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتُفرّقوا فِيهِ كَبُرَ عَلَى الْمُشْرِكِينَ مَا تَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَيْهِ اللَّهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ يُنِيبُ (13)} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].
4- {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إنّما أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثمّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ (159) } صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].
5- { وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّ‌قُوا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

What is Allah’s rope? Indeed, it is the decisive grand Quran the evident and clear from the verses of mother of the Book none deviate from it except he who would perish, so do not follow what violates them then you would perish, and hold fast with Allah’s rope altogether and do not divide (among yourselves), verily Allah’s rope is the decisive grand Quran and whoever held fast with it and abandoned what violates it behind his back surely he held firm with the Truth and been guided to a straight path. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, manifest proof has indeed come to you from your Lord and We have sent down to you a clear light.(174) Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by Him, He will admit them to His mercy and grace, and guide them to Himself on a right path.(175)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:174-175
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْ‌هَانٌ مِّن رَّ‌بِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورً‌ا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤﴾ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَ‌حْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَ‌اطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Since you violated all Allah’s decisive commandments in this regard and you followed the command of satan who commanded you to disunite and that is this a mercy for you so the Muslims can get fatwa of this or fatwa of this and that is mercy! Here you are have failed and your strength has gone, so where is the mercy — O community scholars of the nation?
Based upon it I call Allah to bear witness and all the best foremost supporters that I am the Imam Mahdi disbelieving in sunna of the accursed-outcast satan that is inserted in the True prophetic sunna. And I call Allah to bear witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that what is contrary to the grand Quran from the narrations of sunna, surely that narration did not speak of it the tongue of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- who he does not speak out of desire, and that the contrary narration to the decisive grand Quran came from other than Allah (actually) from the accursed-outcast satan by the tongue of his loyal-friends of the human satans from the Jews.

Based on it, verily I am the Imam Mahdi disbelieve an absolute disbelief in the pluralism of parties in the upright Islamic religion. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So set your face for religion, being upright, the nature made by Allah in which He has created the people. There is no altering Allah’s creation. That is the right religion — but most people know not—(30) Turning to Him; and keep your duty to Him, and keep up prayer and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:30-32
{فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النّاس عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النّاس لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (30) مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (31) مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

O nation of Islam, I call Allah to bear witness against you and against your scholars whom you delayed your ratification in my mission until they give you fatwa but that is not an argument for you between Allah’s hands for if you reject to follow the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the fight in Allah’s path and freeing Al-Aqsa mosque and who surround it of the believers, and I announce to you and your scholars if you refused surely Allah will chastise you with them a grievous chastisement.

Perhaps one of the Muslims and not of the scholars would like to interrupt me and say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, how can we follow you while our scholars did not give fatwa in your matter so they follow you, then we follow you? What makes us know whether you are the True awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds or an insolent liar”. Then the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: There is no argument for you for if scholars of yours did not believe me surely you are from the chastised ones, that’s because I speak to you with decisive clear verses for the scholar and the ignorant among you from the decisive clear Arabic Quran, unless that you are from the deaf dumb whom they do not have sense (to understand) surely the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran would never increase you but impurity to your impurity, as for the believers in the Truth surely that will increase them faith and steadfastness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you and let them find firmness in you. And know that Allah is with those who keep their duty.(123) And whenever a chapter is revealed, there are some of them who say: Which of you has it strengthened in faith? So as for those who believe, it strengthens them in faith and they rejoice.(124) And as for those in whose hearts is a disease, it adds uncleanness to their uncleanness, and they die while they are disbelievers.(125)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:123-125
{يَا أيّها الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ قَاتِلُواْ الَّذِينَ يَلُونَكُم مِّنَ الكفّار وَلِيَجِدُواْ فِيكُمْ غِلْظَةً وَاعلمواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ (123) وَإِذَا مَا أُنزِلَتْ سُورَةٌ فَمِنْهُم مَّن يَقُولُ أَيُّكُمْ زَادَتْهُ هَـذِهِ إِيمَانًا فَأمّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ فَزَادَتْهُمْ إِيمَانًا وَهُمْ يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ (124) وأمّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ فَزَادَتْهُمْ رِجْسًا إِلَى رِجْسِهِمْ وَمَاتُواْ وَهُمْ كَافِرُونَ (125)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

O nation of Islam, here I see the disbelievers has took them the zeal and the humanitarian fever for what the criminals do to your brothers in Palestine. O the proud Arab Egyptian people curse Hosni Mubarak a great curse, verily the Jews are pleased with him and he followed their religion, and he still seeks to failure of the Arabs and Muslims, and he is still seeking the failure of any strategic Arab military decision against the aggressor Jews in Palestine, indeed Allah’s curse upon Hosni Mubarak a great curse as long he hinders others from Jews, and Allah has gave you fatwa in the decisive grand Quran that Hosni Mubarak is surely from the Jews as long as he befriended them and hinders (others) away from them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends of each other. And whoever amongst you takes them for friends he is indeed one of them. Surely Allah guides not the unjust people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:51
{يَا أيّها الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنّصارى أَوْلِيَاءَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍوَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّهُمْ مِنْكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:51].

And not all the Christians and Jews are enemies for the Muslims, by no means; in fact only those who among them oppressed and transgressed against you, as for those who did not transgress against you then argue with them by what is best. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And argue not with the People of the Book except by what is best, save such of them as act unjustly. But say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:46
{وَلا تُجَادِلُوا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ إِلا بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِلا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ وَقُولُوا آمَنَّا بِالَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلَهُنَا وَإِلَهُكُمْ وَاحِدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:46].

O nation of Islam, total pressure against your leaders surely there is no choice for them; either they take a strategic military decision to hinder the transgressing Jews against your brothers, who they fight a whole nation even the nursing infants while you are looking, or the Arab leaders step down from their thrones to their women they may be better than them. And not all men from the believers are men; in fact some of the believers are menConfirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Some of the believers are men who are true to the covenant they made with Allah; so some of them is he who has accomplished his vow, and some of them is he who yet waits, and they have not changed in the least.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:23
{مِنَ المُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَنْتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:23].

O community scholars of the nation the deaf and dumb whom they do not use sense except on whom my Lord has mercy, acknowledge in the matter of the Imam Mahdi to appear then Allah would strengthen you with him a big strength and that Allah would help you with him a powerful mighty help, and I call you to the fight in Allah’s path and the acknowledgement in my status so I appear to lead you. I swear by Allah the One, the supreme, that I would never send soldiers in Allah’s path to fight the Jews and remain on my throne between my women; in fact I pledge a covenant to Allah and you for if you acknowledge in the Truth from your Lord that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will be with his soldiers fighting in the battlefield; in fact in the first row and Allah will protect me and support me (to victory) until He perfect His light by His servant even if the guilty-criminals hated his appearing. And if you refused — O community scholars of the nation and their leaders — the acknowledgement in my status (in order) to appear for the fight in Allah’s path then you have turned your back from (jihad) the struggle in Allah’s path, and I announce to you a painful chastisement from planet Saqar the tenth planet. And I came to you with the planet of chastisement upon a decree and I call you for the fight in Allah’s path and the acknowledgement in my status to lead you for the fight and not in eagerness for your kingship; in fact for Allah’s word to be the uppermost, and Allah makes me victorious over the criminals whom exceeded all bounds (of justice) in the cities, so they made great mischief therein.

The struggle, the struggle.. And if you do not do there will be persecution in the land and great mischief. Has came to you the Awaited Mahdi and planet Saqar and the last mischief of the Jews and the biggest upon a decree in the written Book, and I call you in the acknowledgement with the Truth for the fight, and if you refused I announce to you that Allah will annihilate you and I fear that he would chastise you a painful chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, what (excuse) have you that when it is said to you, Go forth in Allah’s way, you should incline heavily to earth? Are you contented with this world’s life instead of the Hereafter? The provision of this world’s life is but little as compared with the Hereafter.(38) If you do not go forth, He will chastise you with a painful chastisement, and bring in your place a people other than you, and you can do Him no harm. And Allah is Possessor of power over all things.(39)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:38-39
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَا لَكُمْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَكُمُ انفِرُ‌وا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ اثَّاقَلْتُمْ إِلَى الْأَرْ‌ضِ أَرَ‌ضِيتُم بِالْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا مِنَ الْآخِرَ‌ةِ فَمَا مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فِي الْآخِرَ‌ةِ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ ﴿٣٨﴾ إِلَّا تَنفِرُ‌وا يُعَذِّبْكُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا وَيَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَ‌كُمْ وَلَا تَضُرُّ‌وهُ شَيْئًا وَاللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ‌ ﴿٣٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

That is when comes the command of my appearing over the worlds with the intense chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: If your fathers and your sons and your brethren and your wives and your kinsfolk and the wealth you have acquired, and trade whose dullness you fear, and dwellings you love, are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger and striving in His way, then wait till Allah brings His command to pass. And Allah guides not the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:24
{قُلْ إِن كَانَ آبَاؤُكُمْ وَأَبْنَآؤُكُمْ وَإِخْوَانُكُمْ وَأَزْوَاجُكُمْ وَعَشِيرَتُكُمْ وَأَمْوَالٌ اقْتَرَفْتُمُوهَا وَتِجَارَةٌ تَخْشَوْنَ كَسَادَهَا وَمَسَاكِنُ تَرْضَوْنَهَا أحبّ إِلَيْكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَجِهَادٍ فِي سَبِيلِهِ فَتَرَبَّصُواْ حتّى يأتي اللّهُ بِأَمْرِهِ وَاللّهُ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:24].

.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Last updated: 01-01-2021 11:40 PM

The Awaited Mahdi issues fatwa about the second and biggest mischief of the Jews

- 13 -

13 - 10 - 1428 AH
24 - 10 - 2007 AD
08:23 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

The Awaited Mahdi issues fatwa about the second and biggest mischief of the Jews

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and their families and the followers to them with Truth till the Judgement day, and I do not make distinction between anyone of them and I am of the Muslims, after this..

Indeed the second mischief of the Jews in the land is what should knowing it and explain it in details, that’s because some of it is apparent and some of it is hidden as like many of the exploding to the cars that is loaded (with bombs) which in particular that there is no driver in it, so they are behind that and they load it to the Muslims, while that re who terrorize the world then they declare the war against the Muslims from the white house under the name of war on terrorism to convince the world opinion that it is necessary to eliminate the terrorist Muslims the mischief makers in the land who are fighting the innocent people, but Allah gave us fatwa that they are who do that and not the Muslims, but the nations of the world do not perceive that who are behind this terrorism and the bombing in the world are the Jew who do that, that’s because the nations of the world objected the crusade war against the Muslims, thus many of the American people objected that with protests on the streets, as well some of the world’s nations objected the zionist war and they said do not make mischief in the land and humanity had enough killing and blood shed, but the reply came from the positioned Jews in the white house and they said: We are only peacemakers and we want to eliminate terrorism and not the Muslims, so the opposing people got convinced by their words that they said it to them do not make mischief in the land, and that is a ratification to the word of Allah the Most High which foretell about the second mischief of the Jews in the land. And Allah the Most High said: {And when it is said to them, Make not mischief in the land, they say: We are but peacemakers.(11) Now surely they are the mischief-makers, but they perceive not.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:11-12
{وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لَا تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْ‌ضِ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ ﴿١١﴾ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْمُفْسِدُونَ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَشْعُرُ‌ونَ ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Previously we have taught you that party from children of Israel are from the human satans and they are not astray ones, that’s because the astray ones whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are doing a good job. In the meaning of the they did not know that they were astray. As for the wrath upon them verily they know the path of Truth and they know the path of falsehood and when they see the path of Truth they do not take take it for a way, and when they see path of falsehood they take it for a way, do you think that the Jews do mischief in the land while they do not perceive that they are mischief-makers?! Is that logical? In fact Allah means the people who said to the Jewish white house: “Do not make mischief in the land”, so they responded to them that they do not want mischief in the land; in fact it is a war against the mischief of terrorism, and that to convince them with what is goes on of bombings in the world. For that Allah the Most High said telling us and the people altogether that they are who do that and they are behind this but the opposing people to the war do not perceive that the Jews are the mischief-makers and who are killing the people unjustly, then they throw that on the Muslims that they are the terrorists. For that Allah the Most High said: {And when it is said to them, Make not mischief in the land, they say: We are but peacemakers.(11) Now surely they are the mischief-makers, but they perceive not.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:11-12
{وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لَا تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْ‌ضِ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ ﴿١١﴾ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْمُفْسِدُونَ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَشْعُرُ‌ونَ ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

.As for your Question about the facts of the first verses from chapter Al-Esrã`a (17), I apologize (excusing myself) from the interpretation until its appointed term

.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

Last updated: 01-01-2021 11:42 PM