الموضوع: A decisive answer from the acquainted with the All Merciful

O you the questioner about the approaching Mars, indeed the Awaited Mahdi never ever warned about planet Mars..

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

18 - 03 - 1433 AH
10 - 02 - 2012 AD
08:09 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

O you the questioner about the approaching Mars, indeed the Awaited Mahdi never ever warned about planet Mars

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds..

O you the questioner about the approaching Mars, indeed the Awaited Mahdi never ever warned about planet Mars but about the planet Saqar that appears to the people from time to time, surely there is no danger from approaching Mars in fact it approached to a far place and no danger from it on earth, do not make those who are doubtful an excuse so you would debate them or warn them by which Allah has not send an authority in the decisive Quran.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=145033

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة

The Imam Mahdi is nullifying that the parents of Mohammadare are in hell fire

01 - 05 - 1434 AH
13 - 03 - 2013 AD
05:25 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni nullifying that the parents of Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and salutations from Allah be upon him and his family that they are in hell fire and we come with the judgement between those who differ among the speakers of the pulpits from the affirmed Reminder

Thereafter we say In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, O society of the Muslims, indeed Allah raise the Imam Mahdi a ruler with Truth among those who differ in the religion in order to unite their rank after the Muslims' division into sects and parties and each party is happy of what they have, and surely I admonish you with one is to rise up before Allah in pairs and singly then ponder in the interpretations of Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni for the Great Quran and what is the reference that Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni depending on and established upon it his Call in sifting the prophet's (sunnah) tradition, and the sifting in the Torah, and the sifting in the Gospel. So is the reference of Nasser Mohammad is the oath by Allah the Great and with that he is satisfied? Or the reference of Nasser Mohammad fantasies from his own self and that is enough for him? Or surely the reference of Nasser Mohammad is the verses of Allah the clear decisive from the clear bases of the Book are Allah's argument upon the Muslim scholars and their nation and all the people, which from through it we can clarify to the whole scholars of the nation and the common Muslims which is it of the prophet's saying is true and which of it is a fabricated false not from Allah and His messenger in all ease and facility?
And as we gave you and an example in the previous statement and we destroyed the belief of those whom they believe that Abdo Allah Ben Abdo Almotalib and his wife Amena Bint Wahab are in Hell fire, and then they come with fabricated sayings upon Allah and His messenger to proof that the parents of Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and salutations from Allah be upon him and his family are in hell fire. And we shall come up with my statement to put it down which I wrote it last night for the third time perhaps you ponder and to complete the statement's reliance in nullifying the chastisement of hell fire upon the parents of Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and salutations from Allah be upon him and his family so you would give an example with this statement to the Muslims about the how to uncover the belied sayings

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?11649

26 - 04 - 1434 AH
08 - 03 - 2013 AD
04:17 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Look for the True way to uncover the induced narrations that is not form Allah and nor form His messenger

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,
Forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and His messengers from the first one of them to the last seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah, oh you who believe ask forgiveness and salute a highly salutation upon him and all of them and their righteous families, after this

And my beloved in the way of Allah if you know who the matter is easy simple to uncover the induced sayings for example these two sayings of the prophet are lies and falsification upon him, as follows
(and in saheeh muslim off the prophet Mohammad forgiveness and salutauin be upon him said: I asked permission from my lord to forgive my mother, but did not allow it for me, and I asked Him permission to visit her grave, so He allowed me.) And in it also from Anas that a man said: Oh messenger of Allah, where is my father? said: In hell fire, when he decided invited him, then said: surely your father and my father are in hell fire.)

Ended

So come to verify these two sayings according to the confirmed Book of Allah the Great Quran then if we found clear decisive verses for the scholars of the nation and the common Muslims are contradicting to these tow saying so we would know that indeed these sayings off the prophet are forged, and to the application for the confirmation:
So what is the first step that we should search about it in the Great Quran? And the first the step for you, first of all sure upon us to the search in the Quran; Is it forehand messengers had been sent to Abdo Allah Ben Abdo Almotalib and his wife Amena Bint Wahab and their nation? And you know that they are the parents of Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness of Allah be upon him and them and I salute him a highly salutation. and then you would find the answer in the confirmed Book in the saying of Allah the Most High: {Ya Seen (1) By the Quran, full of wisdom!(2) Surely you are one of the messengers,(3) On a right path (4) A revelation of the Mighty, the Merciful,(5) That you may warn a people whose fathers were not warned, so they are unaware.(6)} Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.]
{يس ﴿1﴾ وَالْقُرْ‌آنِ الْحَكِيمِ ﴿2﴾ إِنَّكَ لَمِنَ الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿3﴾ عَلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿4﴾ تَنزِيلَ الْعَزِيزِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ ﴿5﴾ لِتُنذِرَ‌ قَوْمًا مَّا أُنذِرَ‌ آبَاؤُهُمْ فَهُمْ غَافِلُونَ ﴿6﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

Surely this means that Allah did not send to them messengers to warn them, to worship Allah and not to associate with Him a thing. And the question that lay it self; Is it by any chance whoever died from those fathers before sending Mohammad the messenger of Allah to them; so is it by any chance that Allah will chastise them then make them inter the hell fire despite He did not send to them a messenger? And then we let the answer from the Lord directly from the confirmed Book, Allah the Most High said: {And We were never chastising until We raise a messenger.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra:15]
{وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّى نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:15].

Then it is cleared for the Muslims that the false belief is injustice and a great lie that you believe the father of Mohammad the messenger of Allah and his mother in hell fire, indeed it had been cleared to them that they are not among the chastised. So keep your duty to Allah and obey me and respond to the call to be judged by the Book of Allah so we rule among you in what you differ in, then you would not find in yourselves any resistance in accepting whatever I ruled among you with the judgement of Allah and you submit a total submission. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?11649

My generous Imam what is the True declaration in regarding a woman who treats men and women with natural medicine

08 - 08 - 1435 AH
06 - 06 - 2014 AD
05:26 am
ـــــــــــــــ

My honorable Imam what is the True fatwa in regarding a woman who treats men and women with natural medicine

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad the messenger of Allah and his family and all the believers, after this..
Oh my beloved in the way of Allah from Morocco, there is no blame on your Mother to practice her profession in treating with the natural medicine, the Most important thing is to not be in isolation with the patient from men by her self, and may Allah guide her to the right path.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?18358

Call your Lord believing that there is non that exist whom is more merciful to you than Allah

10-08-2010
02:01 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Call your Lord believing that there is non that exist whom is more merciful to you than Allah..

In the name of Allah and I relied upon Allah, forgiveness and peace be upon the messenger of Allan and his family the pure ones, peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you my beloved the best supportive helpers.

In respect to asking forgiveness from Allah for the living and dead Muslims among them altogether, so in that sure it is the most loved supplications to the Self of the Lord of the worlds if you were to know, and what we forbade to you is the pleading with the servants of Allah to ask Allah to be forgiving for you praise be to him so that is an association with Allah, and we had said: if one of you made a sin in a servant's right and he asked fr
om him to ask Allah forgive him for in his right; in the meaning of that he asks from him the pardon, then the servant say: I ask Allah to pardon you", then Allah forgives for him the sin in the right of his brother, in confirming to the say of Allah the Most High:
{And if you pardon and forbear and forgive, surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tgabon] 64:14
{وَإِنْ تَعْفُوا وَتَصْفَحُوا وَتَغْفِرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التغابن:14]

So I did not prevent you from asking forgiveness for the men and women Muslims the living among them and the dead.

Surly by Allah if you know how much Allah lightens (chastisement) upon the dead because the supplications of the living among the Muslims! and if you know how much their happiness with that then you would have asked forgiveness for them day and night until Allah forgives them altogether so He makes them inter into His mercy altogether, so that is a part from the fulfillment of their highly goal. But if one of the servants of Allah came to one of you and said: " O so and so ask Allah for me with this and that", then say to him: {And your Lord says: supplicate to Me, I will answer you.} Truthful Allah the Great [Gafer] 40:60
{وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:60]

And that because if you supplicate for him as he asked, and Allah respond to him then you find them every day will come to you to ask the supplication for Allah, so that was the reason for the association of the nations till they exaggerated in the righteous servants of Allah because their supplications was accepted.

So fear Allah O people of understanding, so who ever asked you to ask from Allah by supplicating to Allah with this and that, then say to him: "Call your Lord believing that there is non that exist whom is more merciful to you than Allah, then Allah will answer your call, indeed my Lord listens the supplications".

So teach how the sincerity in the supplications, in confirming to the say of Allah the Most High: {He is the Living, there is no God but He; so call on Him, being sincere to Him}Truthful Allah the Great [Gafer] 40:65
{هُوَ الْحَيُّ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَادْعُوهُ مُخْلِصِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:65].

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?2366
Last updated: 22-10-2022 06:29 AM

The true fatwa from the Awaited Imam Mahdi about the vow to fast..

18 - 09 - 1435 AH
15 - 07 - 2014 AD
01:14 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

..The true fatwa from the Awaited Imam Mahdi about the vow to fast

QUESTION:
My dear beloved Imam, thank you my beloved in the way of Allah, how we were in manifest error then Allah made for us a light from your statement of the Truth for the Quran.
Request of an advisory opinion outside this topic, but I liked to be in the same blessed page a woman asked me an advisory opinion
she said that when she asked her son a student in the high school; how many will you get out of the total so he informed her with a specific number, so it did not please her and said to herself I fast Mondays and Thursdays if my son got the total ... to make him enter the medical school
and she already implemented the vow during the seven medical school years except she can not complete the rest of the vow for the rest of her life
so how would she do away off this vow? Sheikhs declared to her that to feed 10 needy
Notice; she did not utter with the vow but she concealed it within herself and it made fear in her that she had to fast Mondays and Thursdays throughout her life
So what is the expiation for non completion of this vow?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah's peace, His mercy and His blessings be upon you..

O beloved in the way of Allah the one who is being near (to Allah) the generous, the honorable and respectable, this question of yours is gone out of the subject down to the bone without an intention from you so do not do that once again my beloved in the way of Allah, if you were to put it on a new page in the questions section.
In any case for your honor we will answer on this page, in respect the laws of the fasting vows in the Book they are three days and non other, so the woman just fulfilled but the fasting a long life every Thursday and Monday she is not boned to fulfill more than three days in compliance to the laws of fasting as the vow of my father the Imam Ali son of Aby Taleb and his wife Fatima the daughter of Mohammad Forgiveness of Allah be upon them all and their families and I salute them the best salutation. So fulfill the vow of fasting three days and feed three needy; the poor and the orphan and the captive for the pleasure of Allah with the fulfillment of the vow to earn closeness to their Lord..

So say to this woman that Allah does not burden a soul more than it's scope, upon that Allah will never make her accountable for the unfulfilled vow of fasting all life long because the vow of fasting in the Book is three days, and even was not able the tolerance in fulfilling with the three days fasting then let him feed for each day a poor to give him the nourishment of what is enough for his daily meal or the breakfast of his fast, and that is more favored with Allah from fasting the vow, surly the fasting vow is in case of unable upon the spending because the vow of spending is more favorable with Allah.

In any case inform the woman the fasting Mondays and Thursdays for seven years is greater than the punishment ruling, much more, and what is greater than the punishment ruling to the killer mistakenly without intent is giving blood money to his family and fasting two consecutive months, and this woman fasted many months, so if we added her fasting each Monday and Thursday for seven years from eight days we would have find her that she is fasting not less than eight days in each month, therefore her fasting in a year equivalent three months except a little less, so if she fasted a whole year and on top of it approximately eight months of fasting does not recompense the vow of fasting?! There is no straiten nor blame upon her from feeding ten needy except if she wants to be more in closeness to her Lord, and for the vow she just fulfilled and sufficient enough so Allah would not hold her accountable upon fasting a life long. In confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {Allah imposes not on any soul a duty beyond its scope.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:286
{لَا تُكَلَّفُ نَفْسٌ إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:286].

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=151194
Last updated: 07-11-2022 12:54 AM

An interpretation of the death of Ali Abdullah Saleh, in a vision

05 - 10 - 1435 AH
01 - 08 - 2014 AD
04:45 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

An interpretation of the death of Ali Abdullah Saleh, in a vision

Quotation Originally Posted by I believed in the bliss of Allah's pleasure View Post

In the name of the All Merciful the Most Merciful - peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you
Praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds, and peace be upon who He chose from His servants, and forgiveness of Allah upon Muhammad and his pure family..
A few days ago I saw in a dream near dawn approximately, I was in Yemen and heard that Ali Abdullah Saleh has died and his body will be in a funeral, and actually I saw his body carried on the coffin and I wa at his head and I saw his face, I said to myself: Sure Imam Mahdi heard the news and will write down a statement on this matter, and this will be a test for the supporters because of not handing the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi ..
and the vision ended, and Allah knows what is its interpretation.
Quotation Originally Posted by the pleasure of Allah is greater View Post

Peace be upon you
With Allah's will, the vision is good and a tribute to the precious honorable kind mother, and after this
The dead in the vision could means that he is of the unaware and it is not a condition that it is a death and the departure of the soul from his body, as that in the Book of Allah the dead means those oblivious off the mention of Allah
For handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi, this vision is a challenge and it will be achieved, Allah is willing, no doubt, nor suspicion and is a true vision as we speak
For the test of the supportive helpers may be just a sifting for supporters but the supportive helpers among the people who love Allah and He loves them not one will be able to tempt them even til the string enters the sawing pin
and finally I say the right saying is for the possessor of the right say the beloved Imam and accept my striving with a greeting.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, I say you finished in full O honorable Hytham, you did not leave room for comment from the Imam Mahdi because you spoke with the Truth and thanks, and every year you are well and upon the Truth you are firmly steady until the day of resurrection, O my beloved for the sake of Allah, excuse me for I was little bit preoccupied away from you, so take provision from the light of the true statement for the Quran that is an opportunity to review and to remember the true statement for the Quran till Allah completes for you your light, how much I love you my supportive helpers an enormous love greatly.
And among the best foremost supportive helpers whom we almost do not mention them openly despite we are obliged and commanded to publicize them in all after the appearing on a condition to conceal their graves after their death so they would not be a reason of temptation (to deviate) for those who do not believe in Allah unless they ascribe partner.

No minding into raising this comment to the Encyclopedia of the true statement for the Quran for it contains an enormous wisdom.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?19059

It is not physical the impurity of idolatry is not physical; but a spiritual impurity has no relation for it with the shaking hands among people..

11 - 10 - 1435 AH
07 - 08 - 2014 AD
09:54 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

It is not physical the impurity of idolatry; in fact a spiritual impurity, it has no relation with shaking hands among people..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad the messenger of Allah and all the believers in every time and place until the day of judgement..
O my beloved for the sake of Allah (?) the asking is shaking hand of idolater or disbeliever breaks the ablution? Then we declare with the Truth that this belief will alienate the idolaters or disbelievers when they see you shaking hands with them then you take off to make ablution.

O you the delight of your Imam's eye, but the impurity of the idolatry is a spiritual impurity and not an external physical impurity, so deliver good news and do not repel (others) O my beloveds for the sake of Allah, and call to the way of Allah with wisdom and kind enlightenment, and honor the disbelievers with your hospitality and show them kindness and deal with them justly in fulfillment to the command of Allah to you in His decisive Book in the saying of Allah the Most High: {Allah does not forbids you respecting those who do not fight you for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahina] 60:8
{لا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُمْ مِنْ دِيَارِكُمْ أَنْ تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:8].

And know that Allah sent you and the Imam Mahdi as a mercy to the worlds so say to the people kindly and and preach and do not repel, and honor the disbelievers with your hospitality as you honor the believers, surly the religion is the goodly kind treatment with people in general form, and know that Islam the religion of Allah is a mercy for the nations altogether.

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=153600
Last updated: 03-08-2022 04:56 AM

Indeed for the Book are (Imams) leaders guiding people by it to a straight path..

24 - 01 - 1434 AH
08 - 12 - 2012 AD
05:33 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Indeed for the Book (there) are (Imams) leaders who guide people by (the Book) to a straight path..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets of Allah and His messengers and their families altogether and all the Muslims, we do not differentiate among any one of His messengers and to Him we are submitter, after this..

O you who declares that the Quran is the Mahdi; in fact the Quran is the light of the guidance who the Mahdi guides the people by it to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, by the True explanatory-statement of the Glorious Quran so they guide by Allah's descended command in His decisive Book in every time and place. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made Imams from among them leaders to guide by Our command when they were patient. And they were certain of Our messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajda] 32:24
{وَجَعَلْنَا مِنْهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَهْدُونَ بِأَمْرِنَا لَمَّا صَبَرُوا وَكَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا يُوقِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة:24].

And Allah the Most High said: {And We made them (Imams) leaders who guide (people) by Our command, and We revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of alms, and Us (alone) they served;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:73
{وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَهْدُونَ بِأَمْرِنَا وَأَوْحَيْنَآ إِلَيْهِمْ فِعْلَ ٱلْخَيْرَاتِ وَإِقَامَ ٱلصَّلاَة وَإِيتَآءَ ٱلزَّكَـاةِ وَكَانُواْ لَنَا عَابِدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:73].

And Allah the Most High said: {And We indeed gave Moses the Book — so doubt not the meeting with Him — and We made it a guide for the Children of Israel.(23) And We made from among them (Imams) leaders to guide by Our command when they were patient. And they were certain of Our messages.(24)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajda] 32:23-24
{وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ فَلَا تَكُن فِي مِرْ‌يَةٍ مِّن لِّقَائِهِ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ هُدًى لِّبَنِي إِسْرَ‌ائِيلَ ﴿٢٣﴾ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنْهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَهْدُونَ بِأَمْرِ‌نَا لَمَّا صَبَرُ‌وا وَكَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

And the important that they are leaders (Imams) of the Book the best chosen, and we still in-light their road for them (the people) to their Lord.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?10047

06 - Muharram - 1433 AH
22 - 10 - 2012 AD
08:29 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Fatwa of Imam Mahdi about the condition that must be provided in sacrificial (animals) and its owner, and who are the contented-poor and the bold-poor

Originally Posted by My hope forgiveness and satisfaction
Peace and mercy of Allah be upon you
I want to inquire please regarding the conditions that must be available in a person who buys a sacrifice? Is it possible that members of a family as brothers to share buying a sacrifice? Should the master of the house that he buys it with his money? Is it permissible for a girl to buy a sacrifice if the father is unable to provide enough money for her?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon Allah's prophets and the Imams of the Book who are the speakers of the right words and the decisive speech a reminder for who possess minds, after this..

Indeed the sacrifices to reward the father and his children, whether they were married or single as long they are one family, also buys it who can afford among them if they do not possess it in their livestock or they aid each other on buying it, and it is not a condition that non pays its price except the family master but who can afford among them, or to cooperate into buying it, or to be gifted to them from the family of their home or from good doer so they should accept hie gift, and I ask Allah to accept from all.

As that the masters of the families who can afford to buy the sacrifices calf from from cattle or from camel at the most eight, and each takes from it as much he payed from his money for its price, unless they share equally meaning each one of them tacks an equal share even if he payed the most, or he takes his right fully if he does not want let go the extra for others, the important and the basic requirement in sacrifices is to be mentioning the name of Allah on it with its fur or hair or wool.
In the meaning of: It is required that the mention of Allah's name a must duty and while it is still alive.

In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And the offerings, We have made them of the signs appointed by Allah for you — for you therein is much good. So mention the name of Allah on them standing in a row. Then when they (are offered) down on their sides, eat of them and feed the contented-poor one and the bold-poor. Thus We have made them subservient to you that you may be grateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:36
{وَالْبُدْنَ جَعَلْنَاهَا لَكُم مِّن شَعَائِرِ اللَّهِ لَكُمْ فِيهَا خَيْرٌ فَاذْكُرُوا اسْمَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهَا صَوَافَّ فَإِذَا وَجَبَتْ جُنُوبُهَا فَكُلُوا مِنْهَا وَأَطْعِمُوا الْقَانِعَ وَالْمُعْتَرَّ كَذَلِكَ سَخَّرْنَاهَا لَكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:36].

The declaration about the contented-poor: is who does not ask the people from his intense shyness and his self pride, those are from the abstinence they never beg from the people persistently.

And the bold-poor: is the beggar whose his face naked from shame, he is the daring bold-beggar he does not shy away to ask his need from people. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds. Allah the most High said: {Then when they (are offered) down on their sides, eat of them and feed the contented-poor one and the bold-poor.}Truthful Allah the Great
{فَإِذَا وَجَبَتْ جُنُوبُهَا فَكُلُوا مِنْهَا وَأَطْعِمُوا الْقَانِعَ وَالْمُعْتَرَّ}

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=66758

Last updated: 09-08-2016 02:40 PM

If Eid happens to be on Friday!

22-10-2012 AD
09:34 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

..Imam Mahdi adds detailed explanation to us with Truth about what relates to Eid prayer

Originally Posted by Fareed Salama
In the name of Allah, praise be to Allah, and forgiveness and peace be upon Allah's messenger
I ask Allah to bless you O our honorable Imam and to reward you on our behalf all good you just have declared to us by the truth and clarified to us matters of our religion so it became easy, accessible and clear, what an excellent Imam that you are, praise be to Who taught you
and I have a question I hope and that you kindly benefit us in this matter If coincidentally Eid is on Friday and we prayed Eid prayer in congregation so is the Friday prayer dropped off us.
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather the messengers of Allah and his pure family, and the righteous followers till the last day, after this..

In regarding to the prayer of the break-fast holiday Eid (Al-Fitr) or the sacrificing holiday Eid (Al-Adha), the speech is before the two units (rakaatayn) as in Friday prayer, and Eid prayer does not reward off the Friday prayer, nor does reward the Eid speech and its two units (prayer) off the speech and the two units of Friday prayer for the fact Friday prayer is a must-duty for who can find a way to it.

In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, when the call is sounded for prayer on Friday, hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave off traffic. That is better for you, if you know.(9) But when the prayer is ended, disperse abroad in the land and seek of Allah’s grace, and remember Allah much, that you may be successful.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jumaa] 62:9-10
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا نُودِيَ لِلصَّلَاةِ مِنْ يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ فَاسْعَوْا إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿9﴾فَإِذَا قُضِيَتِ الصَّلَاةُ فَانْتَشِرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَابْتَغُوا مِنْ فَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَاذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿10﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجمعة].

And for Eid prayer it is a desired Sunna and being present at it is more good (deeds), and mentioning Allah is greater and many good (deeds).

If Eid coincides on Friday then Fajr dawn prayer is in its known appointed time, as for Eid prayer is after sunrise and the Eid speech, and it must be the shortest of the speech, in it admonishing the Muslims about kin connection, the spending, the pardon and forgiveness, visiting family and friends to each other to firmly tie the brotherhood, affection and leniency.

And the Friday prayer is in its known appointed time at Zuhor appointed time, and Zuhor prayer delayed combining with Aasr prayer.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?9168