الموضوع: Say Nothing will afflict us save that which Allah has ordained for us He is our Patron and on Allah let the believers rely

..Say: Nothing will afflict us save that which Allah has ordained for us. He is our Patron; and on Allah let the believers rely

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemen

25 - 07 - 1436 AH
14 - 05 - 2015 AD
08:35 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

{Say: Nothing will afflict us save that which Allah has ordained for us. He is our Patron; and on Allah let the believers rely}..

In the name of Allah and by Allah, and I relied on Allah, and I say: Wait, slowdown O supporter Waleed Alghamdi, Allah knows who know the secret and the most hidden that the Imam Mahdi has nothing of Ali Abd Allah Salih until he submits to the Truth a total submission and till his handing over the banner to the Imam Mahdi, surely he will only do that when all the ways are cut off altogether. But after handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi, surely it is incumbent on the Imam Mahdi to fulfill the covenant which Allah had decreed it in the True vision for a wisdom that Allah knows of it, surely my Lord is All Knowing, Wise. So there is no choice for the Imam Mahdi, O Waleed my beloved in Allah’s Love; in fact the matter is for Allah before and after.

So your actions you did not calculate right O Waleed, and the reason of your seduction from the Truth is why Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gives fatwa that who will hands over to him the leadership of Yemen is the leader Ali Abd Allah Salih? So Waleed said: “Why Ali Abd Allah Salih who caused in spilling blood and the destruction of Yemen the fact he brought the Houthis from Saada to Sanaa?”. Then we reply to the questioner and we say: If you had thought briefly, is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the one who chose Ali Abd Allah Salih to hand over to him the leadership or Allah? As well; Is the covenant that I took for Ali Abd Allah Salih in the True vision which is after handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi? And this is something according to Allah’s fatwa to His servant in the True vision seven times that who will hand over to me the leader of Yemen is Ali Abd Allah Salih, and that is the seven times repeated vision for it has been several years, and most of it while Ali Abd Allah Salih was still the president of Yemen before handing it over to Abd Rabbo Mansour apparently.

The question to Waleed Alghamdi and whoever is like him: Was the vision with Allah’s permission or by the choice of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? O Waleed do not hold the Imam Mahdi accountable in choosing Ali Abd Allah Salih; In fact hold Allah accountable if you could. If you were to take a lesson from the action of the righteous man and the prophet Moses Forgiveness and peace be upon both of them, O Waleed may Allah forgive you, so be with Allah and his khalifa and rely on Allah.

Regarding the storm of determination, surely it blew-violently at the Yemenis more than it blew at Al-Houthis Ali in everything; a storm of oil, economics and security, Surely you do not know the condition of the weak and the needy in Yemen, indeed as if it is a war against the Yemenis and not against Al-Houthis. And the storm still till now blows violently with the Yemeni population and not with Al-Houthi except a little; in fact the people got harmed more in the necessary sustenance because of the petroleum cut off and diesel, O man the value of container of twenty litters oil only reached to one thousand Saudi Riyal in some provinces! It is a strangle-hold crisis in all oil derivatives among the citizens while Al-Houthi the siphoning off all petrol stations in most of the provinces before hitting Marib, Al-Houthis had reserved what supplies them from the oil derivatives before they announce the war against Marib.

O man, it should not be for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to make a comprehensive economic embargo on Yemen making Yemen cut off from all countries (with) no export or import, no travel nor cure-treatment, and even those what are outside of the Yemenis who went for treatments before the storm (war) they could not return to Yemen! And Salman did not think in their case and who spends on them outside (their country) throughout the storm of determination! Unfortunately, Salman Abd Al-Aziz did not think except how to win against Al-Houthis and did not think in the condition of the people of Yemen.

On any case, it should not be for the Imam Mahdi to take for a friend any of the parties or the countries; in fact I am not of them in a thing altogether until they respond to the call for arbitration to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and to submit a total submission.

O Houthi who is accusing us in calling Salam to hit Yemen, we say to: Therefor, why Salman ordered in blocking the site of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in Saudi if you are truthful? Despite that the site Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was accessed before for several years in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia before the storm of determination, so why the blocking to our site happened within days after the storm of determination? And surely you are a liar O you who forge lies against the Imam Mahdi what he did not say it; In fact the Imam Mahdi is a caller to the international peace among the Muslims who are differing for arbitration to Allah’s Book the grand Quran.

And I give fatwa by the Truth; they would not and never find a solution to the issue of Yemen and all the Arabic and Islamic issues except by the acknowledgement in the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and the day will come where many would say one word: ((None (is fit) for it except the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni)). But when all doors of solutions get closed because Allah will close it altogether until none remains except the door of the Truth; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni until they submit for the arbitration to Allah’s Book the grand Quran while they are humbled, because Allah sent the Imam Mahdi as a mercy for the worlds and they are turning away from Allah’s mercy.. and he is not for amusement!

Unfortunately, some of the reformers who communicated with one of the supporters and he is intimidating and threatening revenge from the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni after the reaching of the reformer to governing, and the reformer detested against us because of our fatwa in the return of Ali Abd Allah Salih to governing and then handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi, and perhaps was in the favor of that reformer from Ebb that I say “Al-Zandany” he who will hand over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi or “Hameed Al-Ahmar” he who will hand over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi, as well Al-Houthis were hoping that if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gave fatwa that Al-Houthi who will hand over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi. O glory be to Allah, as if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni he who chose Ali Abd Allah Salih to hand over to him the governing! In fact the command is for Allah before and after.

As that we receive intimidation and threatening from one of Al-Houthis with a forged excuse that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the one who called King Salman to the storm and surely he is a liar that Al-Houthi who is forging a lie against us (unjustly) without the Truth, Surely he expresses about himself and his personality and does not express on behalf Al-Houthis altogether.
I did not call on King of Saudi to hit Yemen; In fact we said to him to not watch until the occurs a comprehensive sectarian war between Sunnis and Shiites because if Marib falls Yemen falls in all of it, and Saudi, and the countries of the Gulf then a sectarian war rises in the Arabian peninsula totally between the Sunnis and Shiites that have dire consequences, and for that we called on Salman to rush in taking the decision to call the scholars to respond to the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the arbitration to Allah’s Book the grand Quran to nullify the sectarian pluralism in the religion of Allah in order to save the Yemeni population and the Saudi from the evil-plotting of the global Zionism.

Anyway, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I do not care for the threats of the reformer nor Houthi nor Qaida, and I do not care for the threats of any from the fighting parties over the authority because with me is Allah the One the All Mighty, and whoever wanted to plot against the caller for the global peace let him plot however he wishes surely for Allah is the command before and after. Say: Nothing will afflict us save that which Allah has ordained for us. He is our Patron; and on Allah let the believers rely. And we are ready for our defense for Allah’s cause and not for the cause of remaining in life, indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than He nor a worthy of worship else than Him, were it not for my purpose in life for Allah’s cause I certainly would have wished to meet my Lord tonight before tomorrow, surely there is no need for me in the perishing life of this world, but my divinely purpose the absolute sincere for Allah Lord of the worlds forces me on wishing the remaining in this life for the cause of Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, an Excellent Guardian and an Excellent Supporter, and all matters returns to Allah, He knows the deceitful eyes and what the chests hide and to Him is the rising (after death), and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

Allah’s khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــ

Recommended for reading: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?22154

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?22631

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة

Last updated: 09-10-2015 03:24 PM