الموضوع: It should not be for the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh to be killed before he hands over the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad AlYemeni

It should not be for the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh to be killed before he hands over the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni..

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

23 - 08- 1436 AH
10 - 06 - 2015 AD
03:55 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

It should not be for the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh to be killed before he hands over the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {Surely Allah attains His purpose. Allah indeed has appointed a measure for everything.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talaq] 65:3
{إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَالِغُ أَمْرِهِ قَدْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدْراً} [الطلاق:3].

And Allah the Most High said: {Allah has full control over His affair, but most people know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:21
{وَاللَّهُ غَالِبٌ عَلَى أَمْرِهِ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لا يَعْلَمُونَ} [يوسف:21] صدق الله العظيم.

Aren't they shy of lying! surely we and all will know which of us is more truthful in word, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a Worshiped else than Him if all this world met between my hands and they said in one tongue: “ the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh just got killed” I would have answered them instantly and I say: Indeed you are liars. Do you know why I will deny their news altogether? That’s for the fact I know the certain knowledge that I did not lie upon my Lord Allah glory be to Him surely He is Who gave me fatwa in seven visions that who will handover the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is Ali Abdullah Saleh, and my Lord was showing me his picture while he is alive being sustained. So how would he be killed and he has not handover the leadership yet to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? O glory be to Allah the Great indeed Allah attains His purpose but most of the people do not know.

:Based on it, we will renew the fatwa with Truth

If all servants of Allah in the kingdom of the heavens and the earth have met wanting to kill the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh they could not even if some of them were backers and aiders to others until he handover the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Do you know my beloveds in Allah’s love why is this complete certainty? That’s to the fact I know that I did not forge lie against my Lord that who will handover the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the president Ali Abdullah Saleh, so be of the witnesses on that and the days will manifest the truthful from the liar. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?22992

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة
Last updated: 09-10-2015 03:46 PM