الموضوع: Corona virus explanatorystatements series and its hidden secret

Announcing the news to the decision makers and the entire people in the countryside and metropolis..

- 10 -
The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - Rabi Awwal - 1442 AH
15 - 11 - 2020 AD
12:16 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Announcing the news to the decision makers and the entire people in the countryside and metropolis

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them; Mohammad messenger of Allah, and upon who responded to their call and followed their path to Allah the All Mighty, the Praised One, among the ancient ones and among the later ones and among the upper assembly till judgement day, then after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy, His blessings and the bliss of His goodly-pleasure be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters. Allah’s peace and His mercy upon all servants of Allah who if the truth from their Lord cleared to them they would not be arrogant against the caller to Allah, nor they let pride carry them off to sin and they submit fully. We hope from Allah to hasten the promised victory from Him, and the empowerment, and the manifest prevail over the worlds. The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says to his truthful supporters among various nations of the worlds as Allah’s messengers and who followed them said in era of the call before the victory and empowerment; so when their chests got constricted from the arrogance and harm of the haughty ones against the true call from their Lord then their complaint was their (following) words: When is Allah’s victory? Then Allah’s help came to them, there is no change to words of Allah’s way (sunna) about those who turn away from Allah’s caller and they would never find for them who would help them from Allah’s chastisement to the fact there is no God other than Him. Indeed, Allah does not fail His promise, so whenever Allah sent a messenger to deliver servants (of Allah) from worshiping servants (of Allah) to worship Lord of the servants; Allah, there is no God other than Him and non worthy of worship other than Him, and He associates non in His judgement. So each new Book was revealed to any of the messengers; Allah makes it the reference and the dominant judgement over the Book that was revealed before it. And Allah the Most High said: [Al-Baqarah] 2:213-214
{كَانَ النَّاسُ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً فَبَعَثَ اللَّهُ النَّبِيِّينَ مُبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ وَأَنزَلَ مَعَهُمُ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ فِيمَا اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ ۚ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ فِيهِ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوهُ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ فَهَدَى اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِمَا اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ مِنَ الْحَقِّ بِإِذْنِهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٢١٣﴾ أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِكُم ۖ مَّسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَاءُ وَالضَّرَّاءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ ﴿٢١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

And Allah the Most High said: [Al-An`ãm] 6:34
{وَلَقَدْ كُذِّبَتْ رُسُلٌ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَصَبَرُوا عَلَىٰ مَا كُذِّبُوا وَأُوذُوا حَتَّىٰ أَتَاهُمْ نَصْرُنَا وَلَا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَكَ مِن نَّبَإِ الْمُرْسَلِينَ}[الأنعام: ٣٤] صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has gained knowledge over the statement of the senior scholars council that was issued from the Saudi Arabian Kingdom in regards to the Muslim Brothers then we rule between them with justice and we say: “Do you enjoin people to do good yet you forget yourselves? I have read the statement which issued before two days ago from board of the Saudi Senior Scholars that they deduce from from the Quran with the manifested proof that came in the explanatory-statements of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni by forbidding multiple sects and parties in Allah’s religion and not differ and split of the Muslims, and the caring for the unity of the Muslims’ rank. But unfortunately, you say what you do not do! So if you were truthful then why you do not respond to Allah’s caller since over than fifteen years ago while I call you to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran to nullify pluralism of sects and sectarian parties before the condition of the Muslims reach to what they came to now of humiliation and weakness?! Surely the entire sectarian parties and doctrines are still turning away, and all of you still turn away from the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran; the protected from alteration and falsification throughout the years in order for Allah to make it the arbitrator and the dominant reference over the Torah and the Gospel, and the dominant over the narrations of the prophetic sunna, and all what came in them contrary to the decisive Book of Allah the grand Quran; consequently, it is false and forged against Allah and His messengers.

So allow me to issue fatwa to you with truth and I say: “O community senior scholars council, you have nothing good neither you nor the Muslim brothers about the doctrines of the four (schools of thought) of the Sunnis nor the Shiites who possess the twelve doctrines, and each who is of their ilk from who they split up their religion and became sects, until you all respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran — by the pen of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in order for us to rule between you in all what you differed therein about your religion — if you are truthful. The Muslims are still turning away from the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran although the scholars of the Muslims claim that they believe in the grand Quran! In fact, Allah knows Best what you hide of the true call from your Lord. And I announce the news of painful chastisement to you and the disbelievers to what is being added to you from species of the virus — the blood chastisement and its focal point in the chests (the minor and the major addition) so it would spread in the body through the bloodstream. Who can I be sorry for who are criminal arrogant people? Surely Allah has turned away their hearts because of their arrogance against the true caller from their Lord. Here they are seeing the path of righteousness yet they do not take it for a way after it cleared to them that he is the caller (to) Allah the true from their Lord who Allah promised them by sending him then they turned away from the call of Allah’s khalifa and His servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad. If they see the path of righteousness they do not take it for a way yet if they see the path of error and falsehood they take it for a way. Don’t you know that this is pursuit of the arrogant satans against Allah’s caller? For that Allah turned away their hearts from following the decisive messages of His manifested Book because of their arrogance against the khalifa of Allah and His servant. So even if it cleared to them that they are the wrongdoers — surely because pride carries them off to sin — because of their arrogance then definitely Allah turns away their hearts from following the decisive messages of His Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-A`arãf] 7:146
{سَأَصْرِفُ عَنْ آيَاتِيَ الَّذِينَ يَتَكَبَّرُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَإِن يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الرُّشْدِ لَا يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الْغَيِّ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَكَانُوا عَنْهَا غَافِلِينَ ﴿١٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].
Allah is sufficient to us and Best Guardian, and the good end is for those who keep their duty. Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds”.

Perhaps the mockers would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, slow down, slowly.. O who claims that he is the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad; khalifa of Allah over the whole world, claims that coronavirus is from signs of ratification — from Allah’s chastisement in order for Allah to subject by it the worlds for obeying Allah’s khalifa and His servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad; Do you challenges in regard of coronavirus are still persisting since the first explanatory-statement that you put-down in regard of coronavirus on the tenth of Rajab in the past (lunar) year (05 - 03 - 2020 AD) that it is a humanly virus (transmitted from human to human), and it is a living creature that lives in the air, yet it is not as like the passing pandemic viruses according to your claim? In fact you issue fatwa that it is a lasting chastisement and the human physicians can not and would never be able to find treatment for it nor vaccine even if some of them are raiders and helpers to others! That is some of your challenges that you placed it in your explanatory-statement by the date of Rajab ten aka (05 - 03 - 2020) with the title; [Corona-virus is from the minor chastisement before the major chastisement so they may turn (to Allah)].
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=324273

O Nasser Mohammad, didn’t we say to you leave the bread to the baker? Surely there are two companies, one of them a German company and the other one an American company announced the common success between them then they reached (to make) a vaccine for coronavirus and soon will accomplish its distribution for the worlds according to their announcement. What is your position in front of the World Health Organization which will embarrass you by manufacturing vaccine for this most recent virus? Then the coronavirus does not become that Allah commanded it to subjugate the whole world for obeying Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad. If the World Health Organization brings it under by the help with the assail of the world white army of the human physicians so they would eliminate coronavirus O — Mr. Nasser Mohammad, then consequently it does not become from signs of ratification for you nor do they grieve!”.

Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to the mockers and I say: If you do [yet you could never do] then Nasser Mohammad becomes of the liars; in fact, I announce the news to the arrogant humans among them by new additional covid virus that possesses extreme punishment, there is no chance for comparison between it and covid nineteen as we previously promised you with that, by Allah's permission, and follows it the extended-addition, direct cunning from Allah; (Al-Mateen) the firm-virus, dedicated to the criminal elite whom they transgressed exceeding the limits in the land then they made great mischief, indeed your Lord is watchful against them, in addition to covid nineteen; the least species of covid twenty twenty has arrived, the first extended-help to the new virus that follows it more of the later. Rather the extended-help to what you call it coronavirus is continuing from greater to greater till an exemplary chastisement until Allah opens against you a gate from the sky that possesses extreme chastisement for each stubborn denier, so watch, I am watching with you and they who do wrong will verily know to what final place of turning they will turn.

And we have complete and comprehensive detailed explanation exclusively from the grand Quran for the first virus and the new extended virus with the entire species of it but some of you who steal the knowledge and you surely will know that we are indeed truthful, and I did not put the challenges for you since the past (lunar) year in regard to what you call it coronavirus out of my command of my own self, and I do not have a new revelation rather we will fully explain to you the events from the glorious Quran, and Allah is Guardian and Witness over what I say.

As well we announce to those who turn away; a chastisement from Allah the One, the Subduer, (punishment) by air, land and sea in addition to what you call it coronavirus yet it is not corona. So excuse me, I would never announce good news to some of you who turn away. Verily, how can we announce good news to a nation who abandoned this Quran and they got arrogant and conceited? Surely they will pray for destruction and they would never find besides Allah a loyal-friend nor helper for them; (who are follower) tails of the most evil creature Donald Trump the greater satan among the human satans, and Allah did not afflict him with corona yet, and he is surely of the liars, in fact; his share is from the greatest chastisement. No peace of Allah on him nor on his loyal-friends among the worlds. Peace be upon the messengers and all the righteous ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=338933
اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة
Last updated: 25-04-2023 02:30 PM

Last warning and widespread evil has approached, so take a lesson; O you who have eyes..

- 12 -
Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - Jamad Awal - 1442 AH
20 - 12 - 2020 AD
10:26 am

..Last warning and widespread evil has approached, so take a lesson; O you who have eyes

..In the name of Allah the One, the Subduer, Originator of the heavens and Earth, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Avenger
I begged from Allah by the fact that there is no God except Him, the Truth, Who those upon whom wrath is brought down are hateful to Him. And by the fact of His mercy of which He ordained upon HimSelf, yet those upon whom wrath is brought down are in despair. And by the fact of the Bliss greatness of the goodly-pleasure of HimSelf while those upon whom wrath is brought down hated Allah’s goodly-pleasure to rule between me and every deceiver sinful one hinders against the straight path as like Muhammad Issa Dawud; the caller to association with Allah. Indeed, Allah’s curse upon the liars. O our Allah, you know the liars who hinder against the truth from their Lord, and You certainly know the truthful ones. O our Allah, You judge between Your servants about what they disagreed therein, so rule between the entire satans of jinn And mankind, and Your promise is ever true, and You are the Swiftest in reckoning. O our Allah, there is no hope in those upon whom wrath is brought down to ever get guided aright confirming to Your fatwa in Your decisive Book the grand Quran. And Allah said: [Al-Baqarah] 2:75-76
{۞أَفَتَطْمَعُونَ أَن يُؤْمِنُوا لَكُمْ وَقَدْ كَانَ فَرِيقٌ مِّنْهُمْ يَسْمَعُونَ كَلَامَ اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ يُحَرِّفُونَهُ مِن بَعْدِ مَا عَقَلُوهُ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٧٥﴾ وَإِذَا لَقُوا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قَالُوا آمَنَّا وَإِذَا خَلَا بَعْضُهُمْ إِلَىٰ بَعْضٍ قَالُوا أَتُحَدِّثُونَهُم بِمَا فَتَحَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْكُمْ لِيُحَاجُّوكُم بِهِ عِندَ رَبِّكُمْ ۚ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٧٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ سورة البقرة ].

Oh glory be to Allah the Great. And Allah the Most High said: [Al-Mujadalah] 58:18-19
{يَوْمَ يَبْعَثُهُمُ اللَّـهُ جَمِيعًا فَيَحْلِفُونَ لَهُ كَمَا يَحْلِفُونَ لَكُمْ ۖ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ ۚ أَلَا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْكَاذِبُونَ ﴿18﴾اسْتَحْوَذَ عَلَيْهِمُ الشَّيْطَانُ فَأَنسَاهُمْ ذِكْرَ اللَّـهِ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ حِزْبُ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ أَلَا إِنَّ حِزْبَ الشَّيْطَانِ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ﴿19﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المجادلة].

O Muhammad Issa Dawud and his loyal-friends of satans, you thought about Allah that He does not know what is yourselves, has ruined you, for the fact — O community of satans, you thought that Allah does not know about what you did. Then Allah tried you by Raqeeb and Ateed, so you said: “If Allah knew what we do He would not have sent Raqeeb and Ateed writing deeds”. For that you thought that Allah does not know what you do, for that you rely on the false swear (raising) the right-hand to the believers, and as well you swear by Allah to Allah glory be to Him, then Allah would seal you mouths so your entire senses and limbs would testify against you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Fussilat] 41:21-23.
{وَقَالُوا لِجُلُودِهِمْ لِمَ شَهِدتُّمْ عَلَيْنَا ۖ قَالُوا أَنطَقَنَا اللَّـهُ الَّذِي أَنطَقَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ خَلَقَكُمْ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَسْتَتِرُونَ أَن يَشْهَدَ عَلَيْكُمْ سَمْعُكُمْ وَلَا أَبْصَارُكُمْ وَلَا جُلُودُكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن ظَنَنتُمْ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَعْلَمُ كَثِيرًا مِّمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَذَٰلِكُمْ ظَنُّكُمُ الَّذِي ظَنَنتُم بِرَبِّكُمْ أَرْدَاكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم مِّنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة فصلت].

By no means and you can never find a loyal-friend nor helper for you against Allah’s punishment besides Allah the Mighty, the Supreme, and He will judge between you and I with justice Who knows which one of us is the liar and which one of us is from the truthful ones, and Allah’s is the command before and after, and He is the Best of deciders

O servants of Allah, only Allah sent His servant and His khalifa; Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to save you from the sedition of those upon whom wrath is brought down, and he teaches you about the scheme of those upon whom wrath is brought down, and to save those who gone astray, whom if they know the path of righteousness from their Lord they would take it as a way, and pride would not carry them off to sin, and they would submit fully.

Anyway, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad is not but a human like you, I do not have a thing in the matter to save those among the misguided who turn away from the path of my Lord and your Lord; rather whoever among you pleases to get aright then know that my Lord is upon a straight path if you indeed worship Allah, Him Alone. So do not call upon anyone with Allah. I call on Allah to witness over you and Allah is a Sufficient Witness. Indeed there is no mediator between the servant and Allah Lord of the worlds. In fact, call Him directly, and He is never absent, glory be to Him, that He does not hear your supplication; in fact, He is with you by His listening and His seeing and knows what whispers in yourselves without speaking, and He knows what your tongs speak about and knows the intent of your deeds. That is Allah for you, my Lord and your Lord, the Truth, the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. So it should not be for a servant in the kingdom of Allah altogether to be more merciful to the servant than Allah the worshiped Lord. that is Allah for you Most Merciful than all who have mercy. So Him that you should worship, and do not call on anyone from His servants besides Allah, and He does not associate in His judgement anyone from among the prophets, loyal-servants, the truthful who believe in the truth, the faithful ones and righteous ones. Verily, believe Allah’s fatwa to His servants in the decisive Book of Allah; the grand Quran.

So you do not have an argument against Allah for if you associated with Him; He made fatwa of nullifying the intercession of servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord an absolute nullification of definite proof in the decisive verses of which Allah made them mother of the Book to nullify the doctrine of the servants’ intercession between the hands of the worshiped Lord for the fact Allah does not forgive that a partner should be set up with Him, and He forgives all besides that to whom He pleases, and whoever associates with Allah he has wronged himself greatly, and he would never find besides Allah a loyal-friend from among the righteous ones to benefit him nor a prophet to intercede for him with his Lord. that is the law of the Truth in the Book in each time and place in the entire Reminder of Allah’s prophets who came with it altogether, from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah (who came) with the grand Quran; Book of Allah the One, your Reminder the Reminder of those who (came) before you upon various speaking tongues that Allah translated it into manifested Arabic Quran, and He guarded it from alteration, from manipulation in its pronunciation, a one unified Book to the entire worlds of the two accountable ones (both) mankind and jinn. The wisdom from Allah made the Quran a comprehensive message to mankind and jinn because Allah was sending messengers from (both) jinn and mankind to jinn and mankind; messengers of jinn from among jinn, and messengers of mankind from among mankind, to narrate to them verses of their Lord and they call them to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and they warn them the meeting day, meeting their Lord; the day when people rise for Lord of the worlds. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-An`ãm] 6:130-131
{يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي وَيُنذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاءَ يَوْمِكُمْ هَـٰذَا ۚ قَالُوا شَهِدْنَا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِنَا ۖ وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَشَهِدُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا كَافِرِينَ ﴿١٣٠﴾ ذَٰلِكَ أَن لَّمْ يَكُن رَّبُّكَ مُهْلِكَ الْقُرَىٰ بِظُلْمٍ وَأَهْلُهَا غَافِلُونَ ﴿١٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنعام]

Even if Allah sends from among the brought near angels as a messenger from Allah to humans, consequently He would make him a well made human as like the humans and He would dress him up from the cloths which covers their private-bodies. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-An`ãm] 6:9-16
{وَلَوْ جَعَلْنَاهُ مَلَكًا لَّجَعَلْنَاهُ رَجُلًا وَلَلَبَسْنَا عَلَيْهِم مَّا يَلْبِسُونَ ﴿٩﴾ وَلَقَدِ اسْتُهْزِئَ بِرُسُلٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَحَاقَ بِالَّذِينَ سَخِرُوا مِنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ قُلْ سِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ انظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الْمُكَذِّبِينَ ﴿١١﴾ قُل لِّمَن مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ قُل لِّلَّـهِ ۚ كَتَبَ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ الرَّحْمَةَ ۚ لَيَجْمَعَنَّكُمْ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ وَلَهُ مَا سَكَنَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿١٣﴾ قُلْ أَغَيْرَ اللَّـهِ أَتَّخِذُ وَلِيًّا فَاطِرِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَهُوَ يُطْعِمُ وَلَا يُطْعَمُ ۗ قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ مَنْ أَسْلَمَ ۖ وَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٤﴾ قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿١٥﴾ مَّن يُصْرَفْ عَنْهُ يَوْمَئِذٍ فَقَدْ رَحِمَهُ ۚ وَذَٰلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْمُبِينُ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنعام]

Since that the seal of messengers of Allah in the Book from among the messengers and the prophets, he is the seal of prophets and messengers; Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and I salute a best salutation, for that Allah made this grand Quran a message to both accountable; mankind and jinn altogether, and He made Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- the seal of messengers and prophets altogether, a ratification to Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Ahzãb] 33:40.
{مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأحزاب]

And since that the Quran in which a mention of what came in the Book of the ancient ones from before him from among the messengers. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:24
{أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَـٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ ۖ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء]

This means that there is no message from Allah after the Quran. Therefore, by logic and sense it is necessary that Allah guards the utterance of the grand Quran from alteration and falsification in spite of the nose of mankind and jinn. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Hijr] 15:9-10
{إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ﴿٩﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ فِي شِيَعِ الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الحجر].

Since Allah forbade the doctrine of intercession of the servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord, so Allah sent His messengers from His servants to warn His servants from the doctrine that someone will intercede for them with Allah, so they would warn them for they may guard against evil and fear from Allah that they do not have but the mercy of Allah the most merciful than all who have mercy. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-An`ãm] 6:51.
{وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَن يُحْشَرُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۙ لَيْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنعام]

And since this verse is from the verses; mother of the Book, surely I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I challenge the Arab scholars and the non Arabs also their common ones altogether to bring an interpretation for it to the fact it is from from verses mother of the Book; the apparent meaning of it is as its inner meaning. So no one can say that they have an interpretation other than its outer meaning. So none deviate from following the decisive verse mother of the Book except whoever has in his heart a deviation from the truth from his Lord of whom they do not believe in Allah unless; while they associate (with Him). Thus from the decisive verses; mother of the Book in the same fatwa from Allah in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Sajdah] 32:4.
{اللَّـهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۖ مَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة السجدة]

As that from verses; mother of the Book in the same definitive nullification for the intercession of anyone from the servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord neither for the disbelievers nor for the believers in the fatwa from Allah in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Baqarah] 2:254
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَنفِقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقْنَاكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَ يَوْمٌ لَّا بَيْعٌ فِيهِ وَلَا خُلَّةٌ وَلَا شَفَاعَةٌ ۗ وَالْكَافِرُونَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٢٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة]

As that Allah commanded you to not call on anyone with Allah, so you would make him a mediator between you and your Lord the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, the fact Allah is present with you by his listening and His knowledge and His seeing; He hears you, see you and knows your moving about and your staying (in place), and He knows of what in yourselves, so call on Him directly without a mediator so He does not chastise you, I am a clear warner to you from Him. a ratification to Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: [Ghãfer] 40:60.
{وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِي سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ ﴿٦٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة غافر]

Certainly, Does not recognize any living creature from among the servants, neither inanimate thing nor any of what He created from among what Allah created that he will dare to request the intercession for the servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Younus] 10:18-19
{وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنفَعُهُمْ وَيَقُولُونَ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ شُفَعَاؤُنَا عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ قُلْ أَتُنَبِّئُونَ اللَّـهَ بِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿١٨﴾ وَمَا كَانَ النَّاسُ إِلَّا أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً فَاخْتَلَفُوا ۚ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةٌ سَبَقَتْ مِن رَّبِّكَ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ فِيمَا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يونس].

And Allah did not make the global minor chastisement nor the major chastisement in era of sending Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- for the fact he is witness on the middle nation only that he delivered the message of the grand Quran to them in order for them to deliver it to the entire worlds, so whoever pleases (to believe) let him believe, and whoever pleases (to disbelieve) let him disbelieve. And the only duty upon us is delivering the message, and up to Allah is the reckoning and chastisement in this world and the hereafter.

In any case, since that the Quran is an international message and Allah gave a long chance for delivering it, so it is necessary the Allah would make the worlds taste the global minor chastisement before the major chastisement for they may turn (to Allah), And Allah did not decree the minor global chastisement and the major one in era of sending down revelation upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in fact, the minor and major global chastisement is in era of sending the possessor of knowledge of the Book the witness over you after Allah over the truthfulness of this grand Quran. That is Allah’s khalifa; Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so if you desire to know the major good news about sending khalifa of Allah and His servant Al-Mahdi so you will find the fatwa in Allah’s decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Ra`ad] 13:43.
{وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد 43]

And Allah did not send me as a prophet nor a messenger with new revelation, in fact; Allah made news of me in my name (Nasser Mohammad means supporter of Mohammad) and follower to steps of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and follower to steps of the entire prophets and messengers, so before Allah empowers them before the painful chastisement then it is a must that they have a call for them and going back and forth until they raise the argument against the associators with Lord of the worlds until when their people belie them and whoever believes with them, then comes the victory of Allah so He would destroy their enemies and makes the the successors in the land after them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Nour] 24:55
{وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا ۚ يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النور]

Since I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni follower of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Yousuf] 12:108
{قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يوسف]

So the question that comes up is: Do you want Allah to send His khalifa Al-Mahdi being follower of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- then he would call the people by the same sure knowledge of Mohammad messenger of Allah; the grand Quran. By the means of the global call? Then the deniers and the haughty ones among the worlds among the worldwide internet belie him no matter what he brought them of verses from Allah’s decisive Book (which) they know it and they see that it is the truth from their Lord, certainly they would never follow it all the arrogant ones equally; the disbelievers or the Muslims for the fact Allah makes every arrogant heart deviate from following the decisive verses; mother of the Book. Even if verses of the path of righteousness are cleared to him then definitely pride will carry him off to sin, so they would not take it as a way, and if they see a path of unrighteousness and falsehood they would take it for a way. O community scholars of the nation, come so we tell you why Allah turned away your hearts from following the true caller from your Lord; khalifa of Allah and His servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad that’s because he upholds the argument against you with clear proof from the decisive Quran that is between your hands, so he proved that you are upon clear misguidance, and we shatter all what you followed of of forging lies against Allah and His messenger an automatic shattering as soon as the true explanatory-statement from the Quran directly, lo and behold every falsehood forged against Allah and His messenger becomes vanished. Despite that I do not know much about your books and your writings against Allah out of yourselves, and whatever you followed from forged lies of who were before you, and even if we were not aware about what is in your books surely this does not concern me a thing, so as soon as I argue with you by verses; mother of the Book in Allah’s Book the grand Quran but they are decisive clear which they do not have an interpretation (because) its outer meaning is as its inner meaning; they are mother of the Book, so as soon as the explanatory-statement is accomplished it shatters all what is forged against Allah and His messenger automatically in the entire books of yours an utmost shattering with the definitive proof from the decisive grand Quran, but you desire an Awaited Mahdi has no call nor dialogue before the empowerment and the manifest victory.

Oh what a wonder! O community of Arabs and non Arabs, not a prophet nor an Imam but he has a call to Allah before Allah empowers him by chastisement go back to the stories of prophets in the Book if you understand, and how do you want Allah to chastise His servants without advanced call and warning? Don't you understand?! But you want an awaited Mahdi that Allah makes him prevail in a night before he has a global call in the era of dialogue so you would deny him and none believes him except few then Allah gets angry for His Book at those who turn away and the deniers. So Allah would declare war against those who turn away from the true caller from their Lord with the warning by the global minor chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Roum] 30:41.
{ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ لِيُذِيقَهُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الروم]

For the fact the earth has been filled with oppression and injustice, and of the minor chastisement is what you call it: "natural disasters". O community of the arrogant atheists, Allah sealed your hearts, in fact it is because the skirmishes of the planet of chastisement which is approaching your earth little by little. And whenever its approach increases consequently the chastisement of skirmishes increases, so the sun, moon and earth would be affected as a result of the far planet of chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Sabaã´] 34:51-52
{وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ﴿٥١﴾ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٥٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة سبإ]

And we have warned you since sixteen years ago before these climate changes that increase year after year, and we fully explained it from the decisive Quran exclusively from the grand Quran. And it is planet of fire; Saqar, but they disbelieved who are believers in the Quran, thus the disbelievers who went astray from among the human satans, and the misguided atheists and your word altogether was not but natural disasters because of global warming. Are you in control over earth and its atmospheric shield if you are truthful?! May Allah fight you wherever you go, in fact it is because of the approach of planet of chastisement you would see it on the day of the grand victory where it comes to you all of a sudden. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:37-40
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٨﴾ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء]

Thus, Allah sent viruses of blood against you that is chastisement to what is in the chests by what you call it coronavirus. By Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah Who there is no God except him and we do not worship anyone else than Him, by no means and Allah would never remove it away from you except with the supplication-call that we wrote it in an explanatory-statement previously on this date: (26 - Ramadan - 1441 AH / 19 - 05 - 2020 AD),
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=360266

Then we reminded you with it in an explanatory-statement we wrote it near this explanatory-statement before this and we made the news of it with truth in its title as follows: (Coronavirus and announcing the miracle of healing without vaccine nor medicine),
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=360360

And I lay the full responsibility to the best foremost supporters by delivering it to (all) satellite channels, and through the global twitter in each country of the worlds, and Facebook; websites of scholars and directors who do not fear Allah Lord of the worlds, so they would warn the people that what they call it coronavirus is truly a chastisement from Lord of the worlds because the Muslims and the disbelievers' turn away from the call of who is called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to follow Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran, and to leave (all) what is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran in the entire books and writings of the humans out of themselves, surely all what came contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran is false, forged against Allah and His messengers altogether.

My criticism against the supporters is to strengthen the vigor and the determination, so do not be weak because the denial of the agitators and those who hinder (others) and the mockers; in fact we command them the general deployment by publishing this explanatory-statement, and publishing the explanatory-statements of what they call it coronaviru
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=324273
And publishing explanatory-statement of the miracle of healing to who kept the truth in mind and believed
Also circulation of the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
https://mahdialumma.xyz/forumdisplay.php?f=24

but let the focus in general be heavy did not have like it previously a command to the entire global electronic army by delivering the explanatory-statement which we made it by the title as follows: (Coronavirus and announcing the miracle of healing without vaccine nor medicine) Ended

And to accomplish translating it into the official languages of the world in each country, and it is the official language to every language of the people and not according to their dialects in each country to save the humanity from chastisement to what is in the chests by imploring with that supplication-prayer not cut short, and they beseech with it until their eyes flow with tears while their hearts is humbled equally; whether those who hinder or the healed ones because of calling Allah (in supplication prayer) while they know, or who did get afflicted with it yet, they should know the sure knowledge that it is not just mere passing global pandemic and it goes away, in fact I swear by Allah the One, the Subduer, that it is a permanent chastisement surely it is like fire and straws whenever it turned off (Allah) increased its blazing flame by the entire sorts of wood-fuel, and uh, let him perish whoever deny, I surely challenge him. By Allah he is a calamity and whoever refuses he will definitely be afflicted with it, so let him and all who turn away to beg after it afflicts them and they should not despair from Allah’s mercy, and we have called them while they are safe, so they turned away then the chastisement came to them, Allah’s way (sunna) about those who passed away and you would never find change to Allah’s way (sunna). So if you refuse the beseech to Allah I announce to you that Allah will open a gate over you from the heavens that possesses extreme chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if We show mercy to them and remove the distress they have, they would persist in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.(75) And already We seized them with chastisement, but they were not submissive to their Lord, nor did they humble themselves.(76) Until, when We open for them a door of severe chastisement, lo! they are in despair at it.(77)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:75-77
{وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ﴿٧٥﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ﴿٧٦﴾ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ﴿٧٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة المؤمنون]

So deliver the explanatory-statement of the supplication prayer and this explanatory-statement, and be committed by putting the date of download of the explanatory-statement and inform by every trick and global mean, and I say global, as well to friends through WhatsApp, you have to save the humans from the chastisement of Allah the One, the Subduer, and whoever refuse and get haughty and said: “It is not but mere pandemic and the community of doctors will save us from it” then we reply to every one who does not use sense because of the dumbness and give them fatwa with truth: Indeed, the white army upon whom relied in the war of the pandemic, community of physicians are being defeated.”. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [S] 38:11.
{جُندٌ مَّا هُنَالِكَ مَهْزُومٌ مِّنَ الْأَحْزَابِ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة ص]

And their defeat is from coronavirus; some tiny creature. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Baqarah] 2:26-27
{إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿٢٦﴾ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّـهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّـهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة]

It is not that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni holds grudge against the Muslim and disbeliever physicians, holly Allah, surely they possess humanly work, but the reason of my anger from them is their atheism (denying) their Lord and what Allah granted them of knowledge deceived them so they delayed the humans from beseeching to Allah the One, the Subduer, to remove from them His chastisement to follow the caller of His Book and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, in fact the physicians cant not help themselves from the strike of corona soldiers of Allah. and each extended-addition is most grievous and most bitter, yet it is not a corona rather it is similarities with pandemic yet it is not pandemic, in fact the pandemic according to my knowledge in the Book is to strengthen the immune system in the human from the ancient time, since a long ago that the offspring hears about it that it afflicted their forefathers because I find it in the Book a pandemic of the centuries and non dies from it unless whose death fate has come while the others gained resistance against it so it would not afflict them ones again, but it comes in the Book what is similar to it but it is from Allah's minor chastisement because of their turn away so those who turn away from the true caller of their Lord think of it initially that it's a mere pandemic has afflicted their forefathers before them and it is not from the minor chastisement because of the belying of their prophets and Allah's khalifa and His servant Al-Mahdi. And Allah the Most High said: [Al-An`ãm] 6:42-44
{وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا إِلَىٰ أُمَمٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْبَأْسَاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾ فَلَوْلَا إِذْ جَاءَهُم بَأْسُنَا تَضَرَّعُوا وَلَـٰكِن قَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ فَلَمَّا نَسُوا مَا ذُكِّرُوا بِهِ فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ أَبْوَابَ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَرِحُوا بِمَا أُوتُوا أَخَذْنَاهُم بَغْتَةً فَإِذَا هُم مُّبْلِسُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} [سورة الأنعام]

Although they did beseech to their Lord humbly from their absolute sincere hearts because of harm of the chastisement then Allah removed it from them by His mercy until when they been pardoned from the virus of blood that attacks their immune system yet the immune system does not gain from it any resistance against it not even a weight of an atom. Rather the immune system submits to it and surrenders for the fact it is Allah's chastisement. Surely it has not match with Allah's chastisement. Importantly, I find nations of the prophets thought of him initially a mere passing pandemic ground until when they saw that it took long time and and gained yet each day is stronger then their prophets said to them: "Evil and wrath from your Lord had indeed befell you because of your turn away and it is not just a mere passing pandemic". Then initially they got arrogant until the calamity got severe, so they implored to their Lord to remove it from them so they would follow His prophets and His books, until when Allah removed it away from them they said: "What afflicted us is not because of our denying who he calls to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so what afflicted us is not because the turn away from his call, surely our forefathers afflicted them like this pandemic then followed it happiness by the healing from the pandemic". And Allah the Most High said: [Al-A`arãf] 7:94-95
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا فِي قَرْيَةٍ مِّن نَّبِيٍّ إِلَّا أَخَذْنَا أَهْلَهَا بِالْبَأْسَاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَضَّرَّعُونَ ﴿٩٤﴾ ثُمَّ بَدَّلْنَا مَكَانَ السَّيِّئَةِ الْحَسَنَةَ حَتَّىٰ عَفَوا وَّقَالُوا قَدْ مَسَّ آبَاءَنَا الضَّرَّاءُ وَالسَّرَّاءُ فَأَخَذْنَاهُم بَغْتَةً وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ﴿٩٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأعراف]

Indeed, you shall know that I am the Imam Mahdi possessor knowledge of the Book, I know from Allah what you do not know, and disasters of chastisement are at the doors' (step) from greater to greater, he is excused by Allah he who gave warning about His chastisement, so warship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and believe that Allah in the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. and do not call on any with Him of who are from the graves, surely they do not hear your call and even if they heard they would not respond to you, and on the day of judgement they deny your association, and Allah is sufficient Witness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Faater] 35:14-18
{إِن تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَاءَكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ ۚ وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ ﴿١٤﴾ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ أَنتُمُ الْفُقَرَاءُ إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ الْحَمِيدُ ﴿١٥﴾ إِن يَشَأْ يُذْهِبْكُمْ وَيَأْتِ بِخَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ ﴿١٦﴾ وَمَا ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ بِعَزِيزٍ ﴿١٧﴾ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۚ وَإِن تَدْعُ مُثْقَلَةٌ إِلَىٰ حِمْلِهَا لَا يُحْمَلْ مِنْهُ شَيْءٌ وَلَوْ كَانَ ذَا قُرْبَىٰ ۗ إِنَّمَا تُنذِرُ الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَيْبِ وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ ۚ وَمَن تَزَكَّىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَتَزَكَّىٰ لِنَفْسِهِ ۚ وَإِلَى اللَّـهِ الْمَصِيرُ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة فاطر].

O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=340669
Last updated: 25-04-2023 03:06 PM

Whoever finds Allah in his heart extremely impossible for him to be pleased until the goodly-pleasure settles in the All Merciful Self, surely he loves Allah the most, so he would never get weak nor ease off till the day when people rise for (Allah)

- 51 -

01 - Rabi Awwal - 1444 AH
27 - 09 - 2022 AD
11:39 am

Whoever finds Allah in his heart extremely impossible for him to be pleased until the goodly-pleasure settles in the All Merciful Self, surely he loves Allah the most, so he would never get weak nor ease off till the day when people rise for (Allah) Lord of the worlds, and it is sufficient that Allah is a Witness over what in the hearts of a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him, in spite that all signs are fulfilled but they do not wait for it..

..Allah’s peace, mercy, His blessings and the Bliss of His goodly-pleasure be upon you
O community of a people whom (Allah loves them and they love Him without boundaries) and for that we confirm for the millionth time that their hearts refuse to be pleased until their Lord’s Self is pleased, for Allah is the most loved in their hearts. Surely this means that those who argue with them; definitely find them having a deep-rooted fact regarding Allah. For the fact they worship Allah, He Alone, no partner for him, and they call on Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, devoting religion to Him, and they competed in the love and nearness of Allah until the certainty of the spirit of Allah’s pleasure with them came in their hearts. Consequently, they found that their satisfaction and the bliss of their hearts is within Allah’s pleasure, His love, and the pursuit to achieve Allah’s pleasure in HimSelf.

Verily, (people) of the worlds would truly find them that Allah in their hearts extremely impossible for them to be pleased until Allah’s pleasure settles in HimSelf instead of the sadness and sorrow which is in HimSelf because of people who are regretting about what they fell short of their duty to their Lord, so do not get tired of repeating the verse of quick charging for your hearts. So when one of the supporters feels weakness of the light in his heart than what it was before then he only has to remember this verse to charge his heart fast with the word of Allah the Most High (meaning of the verses): [Y.S.] 36:29-32
{إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يس]

And here their hearts are cleansed a full purification and their worship is upgraded exclusively to (Allah) their Lord’s Self, and some of them right before he rises from his place, and for that the people will find them that they are truly of extreme impossibility and strong insistence to worship Allah until their Lord’s Self is pleased. Surely this means that Allah in their hearts is extremely impossible for them to change in the least.

But oh community of a people among this nation whom Allah loves them and they love Him: You have to know that the way which you took to achieve Allah’s Self pleasure is not only full of obstacles of misguidance from mankind and jinn and that’s all, in fact as well misguidance of other nations whom Allah created them to worship like yourselves; from the tiniest (creature smaller) than an atom - the viral Ba-ooda of blood - and whatever is above it of nations, and Allah gathers them to Him (on resurrection day) like yourselves. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High (meaning of the verses): [Al-An`ãm] 6:38-39
{وَمَا مِن دَابَّةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا طَائِرٍ يَطِيرُ بِجَنَاحَيْهِ إِلَّا أُمَمٌ أَمْثَالُكُم ۚ مَّا فَرَّطْنَا فِي الْكِتَابِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ يُحْشَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا صُمٌّ وَبُكْمٌ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ ۗ مَن يَشَإِ اللَّهُ يُضْلِلْهُ وَمَن يَشَأْ يَجْعَلْهُ عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ‎﴿٣٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنعام]

And now it’s getting ready to launch a ferocious attack for the battle of war which has a direct cunning. And my advice to every Muslim submitting to (Allah) Lord of the worlds, to let down his haughtiness and guard himself or treat himself with the pray-call which we wrote at the date: Ramadan 26th for the year 1441 AH. Corresponding date: May 19th 2020 AD.

And Allah did not delay for you the solution to stop the global covid war of corona, but the deaths initially were not from Corona, in fact because of ignorance from yourselves and mistakes committed by your medical-physicians, and their fate came, but do not wrong many deaths at the beginning of corona, especially in its first international war of the year 2020 AD. Most of them do not know of my global call, yet their destiny has come, so do not judge them that they are in hellfire, may Allah immerse them with His mercy, except for those who were arrogant about the call of Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so do not be weak nor succumb, be patient and steadfast, and adhere to the global call, which is mercy of the worlds, except for those who refuse Allah’s mercy, so do not grieve for the criminal people who hated the goodly-pleasure of Allah’s Self, and hated what Allah sent down of revelations in the decisive Book of Allah the grand Quran, so He made their deeds void except for those who repent to Allah a full repentance to Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him. And know that Allah is Forgiver, Merciful. Also you should know that Allah is Severe in punishment to whoever rejects to turn to (Allah) his Lord to forgive his sin, to guide his heart because of their arrogance out of themselves, so do not grieve over the criminal people, surely judgment is for Allah; the Best of conquerors, the Swiftest in reckoning, and the Quickest in plotting, and they want to extinguish Allah’s light, but Allah refuses but to perfect His light for the worlds. Allah’s promise, Allah does not fail His promise, but most people do not know.

And we allow uploading the explanatory-statement to the encyclopedia of explanatory-statements of the guidance’s light for the worlds, as well to be free from blame before Allah, and they may guard against evil, so do not be weak nor succumb — O devoted (servants) of the Lord, the beloved ones of (Allah) Lord of the worlds.

..Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa; Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=397584
Last updated: 26-04-2023 12:28 AM

Response of the Imam Mahdi to the Arab journalist Muhammed Al-Rabaa the liar, also to those who push him to throw himself into the dump of history..

- 52 -

27 - Rabi Al-Awwal - 1444 AH
Oct - 23 - 2022 AD
10:03 pm

..Response of the Imam Mahdi to the Arab journalist Muhammed Al-Rabaa the liar, also to those who push him to throw himself into the dump of history

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of prophets and messengers; Mohammad messenger of Allah, and upon all Muslims, the righteous of them who do not desire to exalt themselves on the earth nor to make mischief. And the good end is for those who keep their duty, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

The truth came to light. I know that the family of Salman will reach a dead end at the live summits to the entire Arab Leaders to the fact it is live, and each President or King has to have a live speech in which he touches on new topics to the Arab Summits upon the international scene. And unlike the Jeddah Summit Conference on which agreed (on fabrication) except Biden does not know that he was speaking with an actor impersonating Prince Muhammed bin Salman. And nothing would expose him except the press conference. For that you did not find Salman’s Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman appearing beside the American President Joseph Biden although the press conference where Joe Biden held it inside Jeddah City in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As well, what are they doing in the Arab Summit conference in Algeria? Surely they know that there is no escape from throwing a speech at the Arab Summit live on air audio and image with a condition to speak about the Russian - Ukraine war. There is no room for fabrication and surely they can not; neither the actor-representing King Salman nor (for) his Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman - to speak in a new address in which they attempt to mention the file of Russia war against Ukraine to the fact it is a new topic. I challenge them to fabricate it as the impostors to the identities of King Salman and his Crown Prince deceive while they are the masked faces belittling the minds of people; (Abdul Aziz bin Salman, Saud bin Salman and other sons of Salman from other females who are not immediate-brothers to Muhammed and Khaled) so they took over of the Kingdom, ruling and issuing orders in the name of the King and his Crown Prince as previously Khaled bin Salman was doing after the knockout death of King Salman and his Crown Prince, until the decree of the knockout death of the Prince Khaled bin Salman came (to him) just before Jeddah Summit day, so their knockout death happened to him like what happened to his father and his brother by covid of death without escape. As that Abdul Aziz bin Salman and his other brothers are pen in the hand of the (former) American president Donald Trump, surely he is the one who guaranteed to them the lasting of Salmani Kingdom after the coup against the family of Saud and their exclusivity in the Kingdom with the condition of selling Mesjid Al-Aqsa. And Trump ensured their protection even if he is not in authority so he would protect them through his loyal members of the Republican Party in the White House in particular whoever is in the Republican Party and everyone who is from the loyal-friends of Trump; I make mankind and jinn to witness and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness that he (Trump) is a rebellious satan; enemy of Allah and His Book the Quran, and enemy to Islam religion of Allah; everyone who is from loyal-friends to Trump you should know that his course of action is the same Trump’s course of action (which is) the same course of action of lucifer (an enemy to Allah, His messengers, and Islam Allah’s religion). So how can many Arab Leaders like the return of Donald Trump to the throne of America in spite they surely know that Trump declared war against Islam religion of Allah, Book of Allah and Allah’s sanctities?! Let all know that the Kingdom of Salman’s family and their followers among the Arabs are neither with Russia nor with America, in fact the Salmani's Kingdom is with the former American President the most evil creature Donald Trump against the current President the humanitarian Joe Biden, and they want to burn his card and returning the previous president Donald Trump while they know for certainty that Donald Trump declared enmity and hatred to Allah’s religion of Islam and Allah’s Book the grand Quran. May Allah’s curse be upon the criminals enemies of (Allah) Lord of the worlds in general wherever they are among the Arabs and non Arabs. O you satan Donald Trump, I swear by Allah the Great that you will surely die in your rage and whoever of your ilk from the human satans among non Arabs and Arabs.

As for King Salman and his wicked sons of them, surely they have reached a dead end to the fact lies have short ropes as we previously gave you a fatwa that eventually the living would speak about the new topics, the problem is not in the death of King Salman because he is perishing elderly, his presence is as his absence, but the problem is in the death of the young strong lad; Prince Muhammed bin Salman as well his brother Prince Khaled bin Salman while the General Arab Summit in Algeria has approached (live) audio and image, also new speeches about new topics on the international arena, surely there is no escape, and for that you found an announcement at the Royal Court about the lack presence of the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman in the Conference of the Arab Summit for the entire Arab country Leaders, yet they say “Due to his health situation”, and they spoke the truth about that that it is because of the Prince Muhammed bin Salman’s health situation, but it is not health illness and passable; rather due to the fact of the Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman that Allah knocked him out with covid of death then made him inter into clinical death since (February 3rd early 2022 AD), it is not now as they desire to hinder (others) away from the ratification signs, although he is the youngest Arab Leader; strong young-man while the other Arab Leaders elderly. So there is no excuse for him, so how can he not be healed till November 2nd if it is just an upset health?! The fact is the upset health as a cloud then passes away quickly. In fact they want to hinder against the truth and the sign of example and taking a lesson, in fact he would never be healed till resurrection day, because he is in a coma of the clinical death since early February (the second month) for the year 2022, so that all come to know that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly of the truthful ones, so doubt would be removed by certainty with the permission of Allah Lord of the worlds, and the truth would be revealed, then you come to know that Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is indeed truthful, so that those from among the nations of the world would perish by clear argument might perish, and he who lived by clear argument might live. And he not only would never be present in the Summit of the Arab leaders; in fact, as well he did not attend the quintuple Arab summit [of five countries] among the worlds in Egypt, although it was held for a reason related to the security of Saudi Arabia. As that, Muhammed bin Salman will not attend the Climate Summit; with condition if there is a live speech directly attended by journalists from all over the world and not only one channel that films, but rather leave the freedom of journalists’ cameras to film live on the Internet; Here, they cannot act, dubbing, and fabricate the file of Russia and Ukraine war at the Climate Summit, to the fact the war on Ukraine is a global crisis that is being added to Allah’s universal and coronal war. As that, you would never find Muhammed bin Salman appearing in a press conference until Resurrection day; with the condition of mentioning the issue of the Russia and Ukraine war, nor in any new television interview inside and outside Saudi Arabia, in which he touches on calling Russia and Ukraine to stop the war and resort to a peaceful dialogue table. And Mohammed bin Salman does not and will never appear in any new situations that have occurred in the world arena since February 3, 2022 AD, such as a call (in live video and audio) to the Russians and those with them in the East, also Ukraine and those with them in the West to stop the Russians fighting Ukraine after the defeat of the Russian President by his mention to the nuclear threats. Surely this is an admission of defeat - O Vladimir Putin, for your reminder of the nuclear war warning (according to the Russian president’s announcement), as well as the response of the American President Biden that the response will be in the same way. After that, there is no excuse for the most top of the Arab presidents - the arrogant, clinically dead, that is the Crown Prince of the Salmani Kingdom, the one who was promoted after his death to the Prime Minister; That is Prince Muhammed bin Salman, who has been clinically dead since: (Feb - 03 - 2022 AD) since the beginning of 2022 AD. indeed, he would never be able, with his own tongue, to announce the pursuit of mediation by Arab leaders, led by the supreme Saudi leader among Arab leaders, Prince Muhammed bin Salman, and I bear witness that if he was still alive, his historical opportunity would have been to seek the Arab mediation to lead the Arab leaders to stop the third world war, but how can a person who has been clinically dead since the beginning of February 2022 do that?! The fact that this requires the public appearance of Muhammed bin Salman, an audio, a live image, and press conferences for His Highness Prince Muhammed bin Salman to speak on the case file of the global war of Russia and Ukraine, and I know with certainty that the Salman family will reach a dead end because the dead will only return by a miracle from the Lord of the worlds. By Allah, they cannot - neither King Salman nor Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman - seek mediation to publicly stop the war of Russia and Ukraine, by audio and live image, until the eight bearers of the throne penetrate the eye of sewing-needle; and not only that, but even the angels around them, praising their Lord, penetrate the eye of the sewing-needle. And not only that, but until the entire kingdom of the heavens and the earth penetrated the eye of the sewing-needle. Again not only that, but even Heaven, whose width is as wide as the width of the heavens and the earth, penetrates the eye of the sewing-needle!

It was supposed for the media clown (Muhammad Al-Rabaa) to condemn Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni by announcing the death of the three dead (members) of Salman family, so he would saying: “And here they are alive and being sustained.” or the sign of the Leader Ali Abdullah Saleh So he would say: “Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was swearing that he would never receive the leadership of the whole Yemen except from President Ali Abdullah Saleh, and here they are the Houthis killed him - and he died and was full of death.” Here you can make people question my affair until the truth came to light, if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was truly one of the truthful and the khalifa of Allah over the worlds. But it was not for Al-Rabaa the clown but to fabricate a drink of water for Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, as a drink of an extremely thirsty camel! O clown Muhammad Al-Rabaa, may Allah forgive you, and I wish you have with you even a quarter of a mind. O Muhammad, do you know that my da’wah call began when Muhammad Al-Rabaa was of six or seven years old? In a sense, Muhammad Al-Rabaa returned to a small child before he grew up and became a liar clown, media fabricator who lost his credibility, and even if he was truthful in some of his comments about the leaders of parties, but because of daring of the clown journalist Muhammad Al-Rabaa, to fabricate against Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; Here, Muhammad Al-Rabaa has lost his credibility, so evil is what we have publicized you about, so how can you combine the lunatics, the liar claimers of the Mahdism with Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni possessor of explanatory-statements of reason and logic?! Although you described me as a camel, but can you not differentiate between a camel and a donkey, oh you media clown Muhammad Al-Rabaa?! And who pushed you to do this? None can prevent you from the prowess of Allah’s severe punishment the Swiftest in reckoning. So take the initiative to repent and apologize before Allah, the One, the Subduer, plots against you with His Mateen covid, so you would become one of the losers. And if you were a man of the truthful ones you would not fabricate the drink of water as the drinking extremely thirsty camel. What a wonder about your followers! How can they follow a lying clown who is not ashamed of inserting lies?! Oh man, I didn't even complete a healthy water bottle throughout the lecture; So who pushed you to dare to dub against Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? If we wished to plot against you, you are not dear to us, but the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and his supporters are the servants of the All Merciful, from those who walk on the earth in humility, and do not want to gag people’s mouths, and do not want lofty in the earth or nor mischief, and if the ignorant address them they say peace, it is not permissible for the supporters Nor for any human being seeks the truth to remain a member in the channel of the dubbing liar Muhammad Al-Rabaa. Aren’t you ashamed of people looking at you, Muhammad Al-Rabaa, because they looked at the video about the condolence lecture and it cleared to them that you are just a liar media, as long as you lied against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and you combined all drinks of water during the hours of the lecture, so you cut them down and made them drink after drink? You did not even allow me to take my breath to drink the water! But by doing so, you taught the supporters how the fabrication of live images is.

As for Abdul Malik Al-Houthi; to my knowledge, he did not declare that he is Al-Mahdi the khalifa of Allah, and as for Hasan El-Tahamy, the owner of the slogan “make die, make die.” as well he did not declare that he is the Awaited Mahdi khalifa of Allah. He only await his followers to say that he is the Awaited Mahdi so he would deny that, then they increase the insistence that he is the Awaited Mahdi, that’s in order to apply the false tale out of themselves, and even it did not come among the false narrations about the prophet which the human satans forged against Allah’s messenger and his honored companions, the fact that the hypocrites surely know that this narration is an open lie and illogical that is not accepted by reason or logic; that Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi, does not know from Allah that He was chosen by Allah as His khalifa over the worlds. But Hassan El-Tahamy holds fast on narrations of false lies, some of it the bloodshed, and we do not exonerate all the Yemeni parties fighting for power (all of them are bloody) except for those upon whom my Lord has mercy, and repent also drew near (Allah). If Hassan El-Tahamy is truthful he would have come to the website of Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni (Forums of the Islamic good news) so that the dialogue be accomplished between me and Hassan El-Tahamy if he is one of the truthful. Far from, very far - O Muhammed Al-Rabaa - how much you have distorted yourself, but you have not distorted Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and if Allah saves you and it becomes clear to you that you mocked Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, it is then how can you walk among people after Allah empowers His khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, with His power and His strength?! So offer your apology so that people will not say after the appearing if they see you; so they would say: “This is Muhammad Al-Rabaa the liar who fabricated against Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, by drinking water as the drinking of the extremely thirsty in hell fire, who are rescued by the boiling water that grills the faces from the steam of it.” Don't you fear Allah Lord of the worlds, to make you of those who would drink of the extreme thirst, who seek help and are given relief with water like slush that scolds faces from the steam of its heat? So they are forced to drink because of the intense thirst; drink after drink due to the extreme heat of the water?! Are you not fearing Allah that you will be one of them, O Muhammad Al-Rabaa, because of the fabrication against Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? What do you think of (Allah) Lord of the worlds if you mock Allah’s khalifa; the chosen from (Allah) Lord of the worlds?! And it is not forced by other people, as you claimed. O Muhammad Al-Rabaa, you have lied. Rather, it is a forced choice by (Allah) Lord of the worlds for His servant. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Qasas] 28:68.
{وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة القصص].

So much angered me your lying and your forgery about drinking water and your mocking of Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi, also your lie and forgery that I agreed with Al-Houthis to imprison me after announcing the seventy banquet until the month of Ramadan passes. Indeed, you are one of the liars and you only harmed yourself and your media credibility also those who ordered you to do so, after the call of eighteen years, Muhammad Al-Rabaa comes, so you would make me as though I have been calling since yesterday! Like the possessed Mahdis whose call does not last, because they are possessors of insane logic that cannot be accepted by reason, and should not be for a sane person who uses his mind to be persuaded by a lunatic, but when you look at the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran by the Quran using reason and logic; Your mind will tell you fatwa that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not crazy; Rather, it calls to the truth and guides to the straight path, and none other than my supporters from various regions of the world criticize you, so wherever you are, they are close to you. Upon you is a security of Allah from my supporters, surely they do not violate my command.

As for the signs of admonishment and lesson taking, surely it occurred upon the actual reality. Like those who ruled my supporters in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Allah knocked out with covid - Mateen His firm plot; King Salman and his Crown prince Muhammed bin Salman also Prince Khaled bin Salman, and we are awaiting the announcement of knockout (death) of the Chinese President Xi Jinping the arch enemy to Allah’s religion of Islam, my Allah cut off his life soon by His means and His Power, to make him from among the signs of admonishment and lesson taking, also whoever of his ilk from leaders of non-Arabs and the Arabs (his turn is coming to him) indeed my Lord is Mighty, Wise. So if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly khalifa of Allah over the worlds then you should know that Allah Ever attains His purpose and makes His khalifa prevail with His means and His Power. Verily, Allah will fulfill what He promised them with justice, therefore Muhammed bin Salman would never appear in the press conference or a new televised meeting so he would address the new topics which occurred in the international arena after the announcement of his knockout with the clinical death since (February 3rd, 2022 AD), although the war of Russia and Ukraine occurred in the same month of February, and Allah knocked out Muhammed bin Salman just before it, surely (the war of Russia) is an international event. So have you ever found Muhammed bin Salman speaking with his tongue about the war of Russia and Ukraine?! Indeed, there is no old video for him in which a mention about the war of Russia and Ukraine that suddenly erupted after the knockout of Muhammed bin Salman with days; in fact in the same month dated: (February 24, in the same year 2022 AD) and continuing through this explanatory-statement of mine, while the Prince Muhammed bin Salman with the clinical death did not appear live audio and image since that month of (February, the second month) and we are now at the end of tenth month, so have you found one video for him calling on Russia and Ukraine to stop the war and to resort the dialogue table of peace?

Surely, we repeat, remind and say: If Muhammed bin Salman is alive and sustained, this would have been his historic opportunity; therefore he would have entered history from its widest doors, to the fact Saudi is a friend with countries of the east and the west, and at the back of him are Presidents of the Arabs. They are being blamed - the Arabs - if they do not mediate in the war of the non-Arabs among themselves, even though its harm will far reach the non-Arabs and the Arabs, and Allah helps the pious who does not want war and bloodshed against the aggressor, Surely He knows best what is in themselves. In fact, the global Corona war is more grievous and most deadly, and soon the entire Arab and foreign channels will be busy with international war of corona away from the war of Ukraine, and we have already told you that all that what has passed is nothing but maneuvers and the time has come for the fierce lions beasts, so wait to hear the death of Xi Jin, with Allah’s permission. Then who is of his ilk likeness among worlds, isn't the morning near?!

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa over the whole world; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=398705
Last updated: 26-04-2023 12:31 AM

Reminder of Covid the grave digger..

- 53 -

30 - Rabi Al-Thani - 1444 AH
Nov - 24 - 2022 AD
12:40 pm

..Reminder of Covid the grave digger

..Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters

. Know that the admonishment of Muhammad bin Salman’s knockout death by Covid of death without escape. Allah only made it a lesson for the decision makers, and it has become clear to many decision makers among the worlds. The secret of the reason why Prince Muhammed bin Salman not been present at the historic meeting hall of the entire world’s presidents in the climate summit that brought together the head-leaders of the whole world in a hall of Sharm El-Sheikh, where they been filmed and where they delivered their speeches - Presidents of the non-Arabs and the Arabs - except for the clinically dead Prince Muhammed bin Salman, and it became clear to all leaders of non-Arabs also the whole world that the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman was absent from the summit of world leaders, so they knew that harm touched him in his health condition, and an isolated summit did not deceive them, and they know that he would never accept a small summit held for him in isolation from the (COP 27) summit of world leaders for the climate inclusive (meeting), so was he expelled from the summit of presidents of the entire world so he would hold a small summit for him at his level?! So does the mind and logic accept that the powerful personality of Muhammed bin Salman, the world-famous, would agree. while they know that he loves speaking and appearing?!

Possessors of understanding-minds, verily know all of Muhammed bin Salman’s appearing episodes since the first episode series; (King of Bahrain visit (to Saudi). Actually it was acting and fabrication. All episodes till the evident exposed episode for the actors in the isolated summit away from the international summit. Surely the idiots knew, so how about the smart ones? Indeed, the wisdom out of the mini-summit is so that the owners of the series can act and fabricate, to the fact, they cannot act and fabricate at the Climate Summit (COP 27) in Sharm El-Sheikh due to the large number of leaders of the countries, and it became clear to many non-Arab leaders and all Arab leaders, as the truth became clear to them about the innocence of carbon dioxide from the disasters of climate change, such as the innocence of the wolf from the blood of Joseph, after meeting all the professors of climate scientists, then they told them that Covid of Corona, which caused the shutdown of all carbon dioxide factories in the worlds by one hundred percent ratio in the year (2020 AD), followed by successive shutdowns in the year (2021 AD), as well as the prolonged shutdown of China in the year ( 2022 AD). But they found that climate disasters multiplied more in the years of Covid 19 in an unprecedented way, starting from (year twenty twenty, year twenty one, and year twenty two), although these three years were the least carbon dioxide emissions in the history of the industrial revolution because of the shutdown due to Covid of Corona, so the hypothesis of the presumed global warming failed whom they were claiming that it is behind the climate changes, while Covid / Corona shattered the global warming theory that they believed for more than twenty years by forcing people’s factories of carbon in major countries and small countries to close completely due to Corona, so the carbon theory was shattered completely by reason and logic, and became clear to all climate scientists the failed the hypothesis of global warming, so it became zero on the left-side as we promised them with truth. The fact that atmospheric carbon has nothing to do with climate change, not even one percent. For that, you will not and would never find them after today seeking to reduce the carbon gasses no matter how they bluff; to the fact the truth cleared to them at the climate summit (COP 27) in Sharm El-Sheikh), then the world leaders and the climate scientists confined secretly about the exposed global warming and the legend of carbon. But the truth came to light that the truth is with Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, while the entire scientists / the professors of climate science that their theory became zero on the left-side about the gasses theory of greenhouse carbon.

The question keeps coming up: What is the cause of the climate changes? They have no way but to believe Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who argues with them since eighteen years ago that this is because of the approach of Saqar planet of chastisement, so it caused the skirmishes of Allah’s climate war before it passes in the sky of the earth of humans, so it would cause a heavenly eclipse on the day of its passage, to the fact Saqar planet of chastisement will obscure the sky of earth from seeing the sky for the people of night and the people of daylight on earth altogether on the night of its passage, starting from the sudden rise of Saqar; planet of chastisement from the south side of earth. And Allah’s curse is upon the liars. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High in chapter Sabaa 34:49-54
{قُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ قُلْ إِن ضَلَلْتُ فَإِنَّمَا أَضِلُّ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِي ۖ وَإِنِ اهْتَدَيْتُ فَبِمَا يُوحِي إِلَيَّ رَبِّي ۚ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ قَرِيبٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِن مَّكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ وَقَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ التَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِهِ مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَيَقْذِفُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ مِن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَحِيلَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَبَيْنَ مَا يَشْتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشْيَاعِهِم مِّن قَبْلُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا فِي شَكٍّ مُّرِيبٍ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [سورة سبأ].

Oh community of humans, that is Saqar planet of chastisement, so often I warned you from Allah’s chastisement with a command from Allah in His decisive Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High in sura 21:37-40
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء].

How often I warned the humans who turn away from the grand Quran; (warning them) from the chastisement of the approaching planet Saqar while I cry out to the entire disbelievers night and day and I say: Oh Muslims, oh Muslims, the planet of chastisement has arrived, the planet of chastisement has arrived, so how can I grieve over a criminal people; Whenever the truth comes to light to them from their Lord that it is with Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; They make an ear out of clay and an ear out of dough, as if they don't hear anything about me!

And we previously warned you that you entered the beginning of the major events in the year (2022 AD), so what do you want us to name the beginning of the year (2023 AD)?! The year of death and the major skirmishes due to the approach of the planet Saqar, which from its horror whitens the hair of young youths? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High in chapter 73:17-19
{فَكَيْفَ تَتَّقُونَ إِن كَفَرْتُمْ يَوْمًا يَجْعَلُ الْوِلْدَانَ شِيبًا ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ السَّمَاءُ مُنفَطِرٌ بِهِ ۚ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَفْعُولًا ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذِهِ تَذْكِرَةٌ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ اتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ‎﴿١٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم سورة [المزمل ].

Here is Covid shattered the myth of global warming, then became clear to all the professors of climate scientists that carbon dioxide exhaust is not behind Allah’s climate war disaster, even though the human leaders attended the climate summit in Egypt to agree to implement the (Paris Agreement) for the climate with seriousness and real, while the professors of climate science had no choice but to admit that their theory has failed because of Covid 19 shutdown and the stopping of carbon exhaust due to the quarantines and shutdowns, lo and behold, they are surprised that the climate disasters are rising more and more, then they turned humiliated in front the knowledge of the possessor of knowledge of the Book,Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

How much I suffered from the hindering against the reality of skirmishes of the planet of chastisement, so they hindered from ratifying the skirmishes of Allah’s universal war with the planet of chastisement, so they disbelieved in the effect of its approach on the sun and the earth because of the lie that the rise of climate disasters is because of the global warming from fossil drilling of carbon dioxide, and I suffered because of this hypothesis and theory since the beginning of my call of the Mahdiship since the year 2005 AD while I deny that theory and refute the argument of the carbon theory with truth from Allah’s Book the grand Quran and I shatter it utterly with the decisive verses of the Book in the grand Quran, so the Muslims refused but to be ungrateful and said: “Are you more knowledgeable or the American agency NASA, and all climate scientists in the worlds endorsing the carbon theory of the greenhouse gasses, while you alone - O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, have another theory as you claim that it is the planet Saqar?!” Indeed, I seek refuge in Allah from the theories of saying conjecture which does not avail a thing against the truth, as if I am addressing the Arabs with a non-Arab tongue and not a clear Arabic tongue. Did I bring to
you the clear proof from the book of the secular (Michael Aflaq)?! Or did we teach you with the clear proof from the decisive grand Quran with a clear decisive verse for all Arab scholars and their people altogether, in fact a clear proof for every possessor of a clear Arabic tongue about the inevitable passage of planet Saqar in the sky of the earth of humans before the day of resurrection with your reckoning. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High in chapter 21:37-40
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء]؟!

So this is a decisive verse that you can’t alter it through the interpretation to the fact it is from the verses of the Mother of the Book does not need interpretation; in fact its apparent-meaning is like its inner-meaning; decisive clear, but you disbelieved in it O community leaders of the Arabs and their people altogether, while you believed in what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran with the pretext of the scientific revolution of the atheists. Far from, very far! By Allah, Allah does not make them encompass with a thing of His knowledge except with what He pleases, but when it comes from the knowledge of humans with what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran. Is their knowledge truer than Allah’s word?! Glory be to Him. In fact, Allah’s knowledge is truer in word and the most guiding way. It is the knowledge of Allah, glory be to Him. And who is more true in word than Allah? Or has it been said that those who hated what Allah revealed in His decisive Book the grand Quran and they hated His pleasure?!

Anyway, because of the arrogance of the human satans from Arabs and non-Arabs against the call of Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; Allah has commanded me prior of this explanatory-statement that I should announce with this call out of an international hashtag chosen by Allah as follows: (Whoever hated me; let him dig his grave). Indeed, I call on Allah the One the Subduer to witness over the entire supporters that I command them as much as they can have the means to this on the worldwide internet to declare and deliver the message of this explanatory-statement with which titled:
(Whoever hated me; let him dig his grave).
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=400358

I swear by Allah the Great I did not write the hashtag of that explanatory-statement out of my head, rather as my Lord commanded me with (each precise) single letter. So if I am a liar then my lie is against me and would never befall the criminals harm, but if I am truthful it is incumbent upon Allah to make His khalifa who He selected him to prevail, so He would bend the necks of the worlds to obey His khalifa while they are humiliated with disgrace, willingly and unwillingly

So wait for the knockout death of the Chinese President (Xi Jin), with the permission of Allah, Lord of the worlds, to the fact he is of the biggest criminals most rebellious against the All Merciful, by imprisoning the Chinese Muslims. Also wait for the announcement of the knockout death of his ilk among the decision-makers and criminals among the worlds; There is no glad tidings after today for the criminals who followed what causes Allah’s wrath and hated His goodly-pleasure, so let them die with their own rage, then let them dig their own graves - who hated the caller to Allah’s goodly-pleasure, the Greater Bliss rather than His heavenly-garden - so those who hated Allah’s goodly-pleasure by the tongue of the true caller from their Lord; according to the command from Allah to His khalifa is to declare wide-spread call with the knockout death by a painful chastisement for those who hated the caller to Allah’s goodly-pleasure to dig their graves, in a sense, let them get bad news of death sooner rather than later, so would any be hidden in the grave except for who died?!

Oh our Allah, I did what you commanded me to do years before this, and I warned them and admonished them night and day, and explained to them the True call from their Lord upon sure knowledge from Allah; the true explanatory-statement of the grand Quran, then they hated the true caller because of their hatred of my call to the Bliss of Allah’s goodly-pleasure by worshiping Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, also out of envy from themselves, and whoever disbelieves in the call of the caller to Allah’s path upon sure knowledge from Allah; verily his fate is fire, in fact, I announce to them that they are the foremost criminals to the planet of Hellfire. Confirming the word of Allah the Most High:
{ذَٰلِكُم بِأَنَّهُ إِذَا دُعِيَ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ كَفَرْتُمْ ۖ وَإِن يُشْرَكْ بِهِ تُؤْمِنُوا ۚ فَالْحُكْمُ لِلَّهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْكَبِيرِ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة غافر]،

But most of them hate the truth. Surely, judgment belongs to Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, wait for Allah’s judgment, I am with you waiting.
O community of believers, guard yourselves from the prowess of Allah’s extreme soldiers by believing in the supplication-prayer which we wrote on date: (Ramadan 26th for the year 1441 AH) corresponding to: (May - 19 - 2020 AD) which is with the following title:
(..Coronavirus and the decisive explanatory-statement, and it is not a joke)

Verily, flee from Allah to Him, and by no means and you would never find a guardian nor a protector for you besides Allah from His chastisement except fleeing from Allah to Him; So worship Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, then repent to Allah, an utmost repenting from the grievous sins, indecency, transgression against people, shedding their blood and looting their money, also obey Allah and the messengers of the Book and khalifa of Allah over the whole world the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, to whom Allah granted knowledge of the Book; the grand Quran, then He made me His national international khalifa; but you disobeyed the call of Allah’s khalifa, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, then Allah sent upon you soldiers of Covid of some (Ba-ooda) about which you do not encompass knowledge, and it is not from the stinging insects with what you call it (the visible mosquito), no, by Allah my Lord; in fact, tinier than that; some Ba-ooda with which you do not encompass knowledge, that is what you call it Corona but it is Corona; in fact Covid is one of the smallest soldiers of Allah, surely its scientific level exceeds all your scientific imaginations; in fact it makes your knowledge zero on the left as we taught you that previously from nearly three years ago except for a few; so we taught you by the command of Allah, the Creator of the heavens and earth that He declared the permission to invade you by the soldiers consecutively with which you have to mach power, it comes to you from where you do not do not know its origin. Indeed, that is corona war from Allah, and the global war disaster will surely intensify by what you do not think of.

Although it’s all from China, but they do not encompass knowledge of its origin; to the fact it is by Allah’s command of be and it will be, and it is as we have taught you that it graduates in fashioned batches in succession as an extended-addition followed by an extended-addition, reinforcements to what preceded it, and each sign is greater than its sister until it forms a viral alliance with partners as we gave you fatwa before. Indeed, I know and understand what I say, and recognize this he who ponders over the series of some Ba-ooda and the secret of the Coronavirus from the beginning to the end.
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?t=39345

In fact, it is fashioned / taught soldiers, it receives the knowledge directly from Allah its Creator which Allah equipped it for how to invade the body of the human being. The war disaster of Allah’s soldiers is still invading you, Allah’s tiniest creatures in the Book and the smartest at all. They do not disobey Allah what He commanded them. A challenge to you from Lord of the worlds Who created you, and created the heavens and earth; the Creator to all thing, the One in control over the Kingdom of heavens and earth, if you make Allah behind your backs as if He does not exist, then dig your graves, O criminals, or do not dig them, surely, by Allah, it is killing you standing, sitting, and on your sides, and severe chastisement for others with varying levels, and also with the same scenario from where you do not know, and the most severe extended-addition is Covid of death, with no escape, it arrived before, but it is like a lion watching a battle; Ready and waiting for Allah’s command to determine the battle, so often we warned you that you did not see yet except maneuvers of the Covid soldiers invade you from where you do not know its origin, just as Allah invaded you with the disaster of Allah’s climatic war, and as well from where you do not know the original reason for the calamity of Allah’s climatic war despite the large size of Saqar! It is from the largest planets in the Book. That is the planet of chastisement, Saqar, which does not come to you except suddenly because of the fluctuation of its clothes, so it is covered with black fire, dark as the darkness of the face of the moon in Muhaq (the dark phase), and given the permission of the skirmishing war, Allah’s climatic war disaster. Until it made the knowledge of climatologists zero on the left, then it became clear to all human leaders that climatologists do not know what is the cause of climate changes, and the climatologists in Sharm El-Sheikh taught them that it became clear to them that they all concluded that it is not the cause of climate changes as they thought before the arrival of Covid that it is because of the greenhouse gasses (carbon dioxide), but it turned out to them that it is not what they claim; due to the fact Covid / Corona shattered their theory, which stopped the wheel of life for several months, and it was required to reduce carbon emissions by fifty percent in a year, but Covid stopped the carbon emissions of the industrialized and rich countries by one hundred percent per day for a number of months, then Allah raised the intensity-level of the battlefield of Allah’s war. So He crushed the theory of global warming, and it completely ended in the Great Climate Summit (COP 27) in Sharm El-Sheikh. Indeed, by no means you will and would never hear them humming to you after today except for those who wanted to hinder others, and no sane person will believe you after today in what they call the planet’s warming with greenhouse gasses. So why do they conceal from the people the announcement of the failure of the global warming theory, and teach the people that what they thought thirty years ago in the theory of global warming; It became clear to them that it was just a hypothetical theory by conjecture that does not avail a thing against the truth, then they admit and acknowledge that the facts of physics about the cause of Allah’s universal and corona war; really Allah did not encompass any with it except a servant of His righteous servants; that is Allah’s khalifa over the whole world the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. So they would announce the surrender to (Allah) Lord of the worlds, then they would submit to Him and their necks would be subjected to Allah’s selected khalifa, while they are humiliated with disgrace. Surely, you have no right of veto against Allah’s choice of His khalifa, glory be to Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High in chapter 28:68
{وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة القصص].

O community of the arrogant ones against Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, we shall wait and see who is the insolent liar. Your destiny has come from every door with the challenges of Allah’s universal and corona war. If Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is of the truthful ones that Allah chose him as His khalifa over the whole world, then you will know that Allah ever attain His purpose, and that I am truly did not forge a lie against Allah by declaring a call (Whoever hated me, let him dig his grave), in a sense, let him get the bad news death, so they would die their rage, so wait and I am with you waiting, and you will surely come to know the truth of the word of Allah the Most High in chapter 3:26
{قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ مَالِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتَنزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّن تَشَاءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاءُ ۖ بِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT_cLC1GrHk

.Your brother khalifa of Allah over the whole worlds; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=401188
Last updated: 29-11-2022 03:44 PM

A year of death, surely no escape, so where is the escape?!

- 55 -

08 - Jamad Akhir - 1444 AH
01 - 01 - 2023 AD
07:12 am

?!A year of death, surely no escape, so where is the escape

In the name of Allah the One, the Subduer, Who created me then chose me as khalifa of Allah; the national international Nasser (supporter) of Mohammad prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him fully..

O community of supporters and all the believers in Allah Lord of the worlds, no God except Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, stick to the word piety; no God except Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, and we worship him. (Wishing you for) Each year that you are good and upon the truth you are steadfast. So stick with the word of piety: No God except Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, glory be to Him the Exalted greatly and Most High above what they associate (with Him).

O community of Muslims, Christians, Jews and the people altogether, come to an equitable word between us and you that there is no God except Allah, He Alone, no partner for Him, and we do not worship any except Him devoting religion to Him even if they hate from among the Jews, Christians and Muslims who of them reverted from (Allah’s) religion, and the entire haters to Allah’s goodly-pleasure from Among jinn and mankind altogether. Indeed, it is a word which I say with Allah’s command to those who hated Allah’s goodly-pleasure upon His servants: Let them dig their own graves surely they will die with their rage altogether by Covid that its death-tole is five hundred Millions from every billion of the adults among the worlds, with immaculate precision away from wrong, indeed we are truthful, and Allah guides with it besides that from His servants who if they knew the Truth from their Lord whose pride does not carry them off to sin and they are not arrogant. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High in chapter Hud 10:118-123
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً ۖ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ ‎﴿١١٨﴾‏ إِلَّا مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ ۚ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ ۗ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبِّكَ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ ‎﴿١١٩﴾‏ وَكُلًّا نَّقُصُّ عَلَيْكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الرُّسُلِ مَا نُثَبِّتُ بِهِ فُؤَادَكَ ۚ وَجَاءَكَ فِي هَٰذِهِ الْحَقُّ وَمَوْعِظَةٌ وَذِكْرَىٰ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿١٢٠﴾‏ وَقُل لِّلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ اعْمَلُوا عَلَىٰ مَكَانَتِكُمْ إِنَّا عَامِلُونَ ‎﴿١٢١﴾‏ وَانتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنتَظِرُونَ ‎﴿١٢٢﴾‏ وَلِلَّهِ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُ الْأَمْرُ كُلُّهُ فَاعْبُدْهُ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَيْهِ ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿١٢٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة هود].

Surely we do not want to repeat what we wrote since a long time ago, how often I advised you and warned you of severe punishment from Allah, yet you disbelieve in Allah the All Mighty, the Praise worthy, and you followed the atheists who deny Allah Lord of the worlds by calling Allah’s chastisement with (natural disasters), in fact they claim that they will coexist with Allah’s chastisement that He sends upon them from land, air and sea is because of the skirmishes of the approaching planet Saqar, which is approaching the earth of humans. As well you claim that you coexist with Covid of death, may Allah fight you wherever you turn. How can you coexist with death! Don't you have sense? None of the people would ever believe you except the cattle from Allah’s servants who are deaf and dumb who do not do not have sense; so that they would be with you equally in the hellfire, indeed an evil abode and resting-place. Only there can you coexist with a fire whose fuel is people and stones, by the power of Allah.

Surely, we announce the bad news to the arrogant criminals about coexisting life in the fire of planet Saqar after entering it, neither they would be destroyed so they would die, nor they live a good life; in fact they scream in it yet they would not be destroyed then die. And they wish death but they don’t find it. Only there, Allah fulfills to them this by Allah’s power (according Allah’s word): As often as their skins are burned, We shall change them for other skins, so that they may taste the chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Zukhruf] 43:74-77
{إِنَّ الْمُجْرِمِينَ فِي عَذَابِ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدُونَ ‎﴿٧٤﴾‏ لَا يُفَتَّرُ عَنْهُمْ وَهُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ وَمَا ظَلَمْنَاهُمْ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا هُمُ الظَّالِمِينَ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏ وَنَادَوْا يَا مَالِكُ لِيَقْضِ عَلَيْنَا رَبُّكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنَّكُم مَّاكِثُونَ ‎﴿٧٧﴾‏ لَقَدْ جِئْنَاكُم بِالْحَقِّ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَكُمْ لِلْحَقِّ كَارِهُونَ ‎﴿٧٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزخرف].

Anyway, by no means and they would never be guided to Allah’s true path except the one who used his mind and pondered about what is occurring, then he knew with certainty that the One Who sent the global Omicron war disaster is the One Himself Who sends the climatic war disaster against the opposers; that is Allah, my Lord and your Lord, the Lord of the worlds, the Lord of all things and the Sovereign Owner of it. He grants the kingdom to whom He wills and takes away the kingdom from whom He pleases, and exalts whom He pleases and humiliates whom He pleases. Good is in His hand, glory be to Him. Indeed, my Lord has power over all things. You can never be able to coexist with covid of death; surely it changed its plot by a command from Allah above above above your entire scientific fantasies in war of action.

O community of the World Health Organisation, I see you asking information about the new covid from Xi Jinping President of China, but who lacks a thing does not give it! The atheist medical scientists in China became as if they do not know a thing after the knowledge. So Allah made their knowledge as zero on the left as we previously promised you this altogether with truth. Or do you want to mislead the people by manufacturing new vaccines so they do not turn to their Lord.. Far from, very far, by the Lord of the earth and heavens, indeed it will cause you harm while you would not cause it a thing of harm.

Preceded that we warned you the firm prowess plot from Allah (Mateen), and previously we announced the last warning with Allah’s command to Xi Jinping president of China and whoever of his ilk among the worlds by the last warning in the explanatory-statement which we wrote with the following title: (Victory of the corona disaster is looming over the horizons, no vaccines defer, and neither treatments benefit, nor quarantines prevent Allah’s firm plot (Mateen), so flee from Allah to Him, I am a clear warner to you from Him.), by the date of September - 16th - 2022 AD.
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=396908

But Xi Jinping and his soldiers were arrogant against Allah’s command to submit to Allah’s khalifa, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and Xi Jin refused to open Allah’s houses (of worship) in China, and he thought himself the invincible power; So Allah conquered Xi Jin and his soldiers, then removed his conceit by Allah’s tiniest soldiers in the Book. Descendants {affecting) blood waging a global war, even though God maneuvered you with the skirmishes of a global war of Covid soldiers for three years that you might return to Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Indeed, you did not resort to (Allah) Lord of the worlds nor you beseech Allah to remove His chastisement in order for you to follow His Book the grand Quran, and you submit to Allah so you would obey the command Allah’s khalifa over you as an obedience to Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Or do you think Allah’s choice is just ink on paper?! Far from, very far, and I swear by (Allah) Lord of the earth and heavens that Allah would subdue all necks of the whole worlds - Arabs and non-Arabs - to obey Allah’s khalifa while they are submissively humiliated, for if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was truly chosen by Allah as His khalifa over the whole world; surely you will know that Allah ever attains His purpose and enforces in His choice and persists in His decision, and that surely (all) matters return to Allah. He knows the betrayal of eyes and what the chests conceal, so whoever hates Allah, His messengers and His khalifa let him die in his rage. Verily Allah has given permission to the war of Covid of death, no escape, from China to China to the whole world, so let them be warned those who violate His command.

.Allah’s khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=403499

The true fatwa to distinguish the sign of who’s infected with Corona..

- 62 -

11 - Rabi Awwal - 1445 AH
Sep - 26 - 2023 AD
04:04 pm

..The true fatwa to distinguish the sign of who’s infected with Corona

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad; messenger of Allah, Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his righteous family, and all the believers and I salute the best salutation..

Here is the true fatwa for you from Lord of the worlds in the true vision about Corona illness, that whoever lost the grace of the sense of smell and taste, by one hundred percent (permanently) then he is infected with Corona, and here is the cure for you free without vaccine nor medicine; that is the supplication call which we wrote on the date of (twenty-six of Ramadan for the year 1441 Hijri) corresponding (19 - 05 - 2020 AD), by the title:

..Coronavirus and the decisive explanatory-statement, and it is not a joke

Verily, do not despair of Allah’s mercy, to the fact I fear that the command in this fatwa that Allah will take away the grace of smell and taste permanently to never return; as it did previously as a warning to humans, and I fear for you after that the loss of hearing and seeing. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Baqarah] 2:20-22
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَذَهَبَ بِسَمْعِهِمْ وَأَبْصَارِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اعْبُدُوا رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الْأَرْضَ فِرَاشًا وَالسَّمَاءَ بِنَاءً وَأَنزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَخْرَجَ بِهِ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ رِزْقًا لَّكُمْ ۖ فَلَا تَجْعَلُوا لِلَّهِ أَندَادًا وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة].

..Oh our Allah, I have delivered the message, so bear witness

.Allah’s khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=428866