الموضوع: The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its WellConcealed Secret

Vetoing Biden’s Decision and Declaring Omicron XXL a Global Calamity

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
28— Ramadan— 1444 AH
19— April— 2023 AD
12:42 PM
(According to the official time of Mecca (Mother of Towns))

Vetoing Biden’s Decision and Declaring Omicron XXL a Global Calamity

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful. May Allaah's forgiveness and peace be upon all His prophets, and chosen caliphs, and whoever rightly followed them till the Day of Judgment

May you and all Muslims (those who submit to Allāh) enjoy the blessed last days of the month of Ramadan

Allaah the Exalted Said
:
{فَلَمَّا جَاءَ سُلَيْمَانَ قَالَ أَتُمِدُّونَنِ بِمَالٍ فَمَا آتَانِيَ اللَّهُ خَيْرٌ مِّمَّا آتَاكُم بَلْ أَنتُم بِهَدِيَّتِكُمْ تَفْرَحُونَ ‎﴿٣٦﴾‏ ارْجِعْ إِلَيْهِمْ فَلَنَأْتِيَنَّهُم بِجُنُودٍ لَّا قِبَلَ لَهُم بِهَا وَلَنُخْرِجَنَّهُم مِّنْهَا أَذِلَّةً وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ قَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ أَيُّكُمْ يَأْتِينِي بِعَرْشِهَا قَبْلَ أَن يَأْتُونِي مُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏‏‏} [سورة النمل]
Being two back-to-back verses, what made Sulaiman change his words in them despite the time difference between both being only a few days? I shall continue reciting the story for you, with the truth, after the return of the leader of the convoy of the great gift, to his people, with the response of Allaah's prophet Sulaiman
:
{ارْجِعْ إِلَيْهِمْ فَلَنَأْتِيَنَّهُم بِجُنُودٍ لَّا قِبَلَ لَهُم بِهَا وَلَنُخْرِجَنَّهُم مِّنْهَا أَذِلَّةً وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏}
[سورة النمل]
Surah: al-Naml —Verse: 37

When the messenger returned to his people with the response of Sulaiman, the prophet of Allaah, the Queen's people, who are of great power and intense might, were furious about his response and took it as an offense and pronounced humiliation for them while they come from a great kingdom and are not weak. When they sent him the gift, they anticipated that he would reply with kind words even if he would not accept it. They thought he would call them to his da'wa (Call) using wisdom and kind advice, especially because they were unaware of it. However, King Sulaiman’s response greatly provoked and infuriated them for they did not send him a threat to receive such an angry and rude attitude that insulted their pride when he replied to their messenger sent with the gift
:
{ارْجِعْ إِلَيْهِمْ فَلَنَأْتِيَنَّهُم بِجُنُودٍ لَّا قِبَلَ لَهُم بِهَا وَلَنُخْرِجَنَّهُم مِّنْهَا أَذِلَّةً وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏}
[سورة النمل]
An-Naml —Verse: 37

The Queen's people were quite angry and said: “We are not lowly and we shall fight King Sulaiman with all our intense might and power”

But the wise and forbearing Queen said: “I am asking you to do what we agreed upon in case our gift was refused, which is to be submitting Muslims to Allāh, Lord of the worlds, with Sulaiman. Because our Islam (submission) is not for Sulaiman, thus his reply makes us go back on our word! But, our Islam with Sulaiman is for Allaah who created us, the sun, and the moon, He is indeed the Most Worthy of our worship. I have indeed submitted to Allaah alone no partners with Him. And the reason for becoming a Muslim submitter to Allaah was never Sulaiman but this bird that came to me earlier before bringing Sulaiman's message and was standing between me and the Sun in the window of the temple. Whenever I tried to scare it, it did not budge, then I tried another window to prostrate to the sun, but it stood between me and the sun, and made sounds for me to understand that I and my people are evidently misguided by our worship of the sun besides Allaah, Lord of the worlds. Consequently, I considered it a messenger from the Lord of the worlds before it came to me carrying Sulaiman's message”.
She continued: “Look at this pious bird, that was standing at the window of the Consultative Council, watching how you will react! And I bear witness to the hoopoe bird and you that there is no God but Allaah alone, no partners with Him, and I submitted with Sulaiman to Allaah, Lord of the worlds.” So the dignitaries, who are the members of the Consultative Council, were surprised that the hoopoe bird headed towards the Queen when it heard her declaration of submission to Allaah, Lord of the Worlds, in public. The hoopoe came out of the window, and the Queen saw it heading towards her, so she stretched out the palm of her hand where it landed and bowed its head to salute the Queen to express to her and her people its admiration for her public declaration of Islam in front of her people! They were astounded by the gestures of such a beautiful bird! Then the Queen said: “ Submit (in Islam) to Allaah, Lord of the worlds, and you shall see what it will do to express its happiness with you as it did to me before”. When they seized their fury out of the response of Sulaiman after witnessing the gestures of the hoopoe, they stood to fulfill what they agreed on with their Queen in case their gift was refused and given back to them and said: “ O our Queen, what do you want us to say?” She replied: “Say we bear witness that there is no God but Allaah alone no partners with Him. We have submitted (in Islam) to Lord of the worlds with Sulaiman and we are sincere to Him (Allaah) in religion, fearing Allaah only for we do not fear anyone else but Him”. Her people responded: “We bear witness that there is no God but Allaah alone no partners with Him. We have submitted (in Islam) to Lord of the worlds with Sulaiman and we are sincere to Him (Allaah) in religion, fearing Allaah only for we do not fear anyone else but Him”. Here the hoopoe flew, soaring over their heads, spreading its wings, praying to its Lord while circling inside the Consultative Council above their heads. Then it landed in the hands of each one of them and bowed its head to greet them and to express to them its great happiness with their submission (Islam) to Allaah, Lord of the worlds. They held the hoopoe and kissed it, and it would also put its cheek on the cheek of every one of them to express to them its great love (for them) because of their submission to Allaah, Lord of the worlds. It was as if it wanted to apologize for the response of Sulaiman, the prophet of Allaah! Just as so it was saying: “Put the blame on me”. It smoothed their ruffled feathers and they sincerely repeated al-Shahadah (profession of faith) from their hearts so they felt humbleness when faith entered their hearts. Hence, the hoopoe felt happier when it saw their humbleness to Allaah alone, so it started surrounding inside the Consultative Council, spreading its wings and singing melodiously to express to them its intense happiness because it was disdaining them before for worshipping the sun other than Allaah. Do not forget the earlier words of the hoopoe
:
{وَجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ أَلَّا يَسْجُدُوا لِلَّهِ الَّذِي يُخْرِجُ الْخَبْءَ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تُخْفُونَ وَمَا تُعْلِنُونَ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ۩ ‎﴿٢٦﴾}
[سورة النمل].
Quran—An-Naml —Chapter: 24-26

After the hoopoe finished its prayers to thank Allaah by soaring over their heads inside the Consultative Council, it landed on the Queen's palm to say goodbye to her and bowed its head in Infront of her. Here she knew it wanted to leave to give Sulaiman the glad tidings of her and her people's submission to Allaah. She kissed and embraced it and said: “Safe travels. And tell Prophet Sulaiman that we are coming to him fully submitting to the Lord of the worlds (as Muslims)”. She knew the hoopoe understands her language but she does not understand its, but grasped its intentions and happiness through its movements. It flew away and left the Consultative Council heading back to Sulaiman, Allaah's prophet, and kept flying night and day to catch him before he goes to invade the Queen of Saba’ and her people. It reached the Levant and found the armies of Sulaiman were already in a state of complete militarization to invade the Queen of Saba’ and her people. Prophet Sulaiman was in his Consultative Council when the hoopoe landed in front of him and said: “Hold on, O Allaah's prophet. Do not be hasty! The Queen and all her people submitted to Allaah and said: “We submit (in Islam) together with Sulaiman, to Allah, the Lord of the worlds”. Sulaiman was surprised to know this! How did they easily give up on their worship which their forefathers used to practice, and submit with Sulaiman to the Lord of the worlds?! He ordered his armies to call off their preparations to invade the Saba’ean Kingdom and his words and reasoning changed after the arrival of the hoopoe that told him the story. That is why his words changed in the two consecutive verses of the different speeches. Here I clarified for you the secret behind Sulaiman's change of words, that is the hoopoe that blamed him. Ponder upon these successive verses said by prophet Sulaiman that perhaps you may understand
:
{ارْجِعْ إِلَيْهِمْ فَلَنَأْتِيَنَّهُم بِجُنُودٍ لَّا قِبَلَ لَهُم بِهَا وَلَنُخْرِجَنَّهُم مِّنْهَا أَذِلَّةً وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ قَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ أَيُّكُمْ يَأْتِينِي بِعَرْشِهَا قَبْلَ أَن يَأْتُونِي مُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏}
[سورة النمل]
Quran—An-Naml —Verses: 37-38—Chapter:27

You will find that the hoopoe made Sulaiman do a 180 when it did not return since he went with the message of Sulaiman because He told the hoopoe to wait for the response of the Queen and her people. Prophet Sulaiman knew from the hoopoe that the Queen of Saba’ has been given a share of everything she needs and described her well-prepared and trained armies who are militarily equipped and had drilled horses and elephants that are trained to fight. So he was afraid lest they suddenly invade him as a response to his message, that is why he sent the hoopoe there to stay and keep an eye on them to know how they will react. He also ordered the hoopoe to come and inform him to get ready to engage with them in case it saw them getting ready to invade the Levant. I do not see that the hoopoe flew ahead to tell Sulaiman about the convoy of the great gift sent by the Queen (to Sulaiman) because it sees that the gift does not act as a security threat against prophet Sulaiman. That is why he did not go to tell Prophet Sulaiman about the convoy, it stayed in the Kingdom of Saba’ and did not return to Sulaiman except with the news about the submission of the Queen and her people to Allaah. For this reason, his tone changed from getting ready to invade the Kingdom of Saba’ to waiting for them to come to him as honored Muslim guests, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{ارْجِعْ إِلَيْهِمْ فَلَنَأْتِيَنَّهُم بِجُنُودٍ لَّا قِبَلَ لَهُم بِهَا وَلَنُخْرِجَنَّهُم مِّنْهَا أَذِلَّةً وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ قَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ أَيُّكُمْ يَأْتِينِي بِعَرْشِهَا قَبْلَ أَن يَأْتُونِي مُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏‏‏}
[سورة النمل].
Quran—An-Naml —Verses: 37-38—Chapter:27

Sulaiman, Allaah's prophet, paved the hall with diamond glass that is more beautiful than what Allaah has given them. This action by Sulaiman took the Queen's breath away from the beauty of the diamond floor of the hall. Sunlight was greatly reflected which made her think it was water reflecting the sunlight because it was leveled like a mirror. This was because the hoopoe provoked Sulaiman by describing the augustness of her throne, implying that it was greater than his. But when her throne was brought, Sulaiman PBUH saw that it was only made of pure gold and ornamented with diamonds. It was as splendid and beautiful as the statue of the calf made by al-Sâmiri which amazed the Children of Israel (at the time of Moses). The calf was made of jewelry created by Allaah. He did not give the Children of Israel any knowledge about diamonds except for al-Sâmiri, in the same way, he gave Qaroun knowledge about how to dig up gold. Al-Sâmiri knew about diamonds to put the children of Israel into trial. So he made them a diamond calf which they have never seen anything like it before. He made it while Musa (Moses) and the witnesses who went with him to demand for seeing Allaah, were away. Al-Sâmiri said: “This your god and Musa's”. To know how the calf was made and using which jewelry, (science proves that) gold and silver contract with cold conditions but when glass is heated and then subjected to coldness it shatters into small pieces. That is why Musa, said
:
{وَانظُرْ إِلَىٰ إِلَٰهِكَ الَّذِي ظَلْتَ عَلَيْهِ عَاكِفًا ۖ لَّنُحَرِّقَنَّهُ ثُمَّ لَنَنسِفَنَّهُ فِي الْيَمِّ نَسْفًا ‎﴿٩٧﴾‏ إِنَّمَا إِلَٰهُكُمُ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا ‎﴿٩٨﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة طه]
Ta Ha —Chapter: 20— Verses: 97-98

Back to the story of the prophet of Allaah, Sulaiman PBUH. What was the wisdom behind bringing the throne of the Queen of Saba’? Is it for him to see if she would be guided to see (the miracle of bringing it from her country to another country) then it would fortify her faith? Or she would be put into trial (fitnah) and think he was a magician who made her falsely visualize her throne, then he would know she would not be guided because she denies the miracles of the true supernatural power of Allaah that take place on actual reality by which He supports His prophets to validate their call? The truth is prophet Sulaiman knew that she was truly of those guided to their Lord when she said: “It looks to be the same” and blinked to make him understand that she is certain it is her throne which was brought by a supernatural power from Allaah. However, she does not want to turn her people away (from following the truth) thus they regress into disbelief and say: “This is not but manifest magic”. For this reason, she postponed informing her people it is her real throne until they return to their country to find the queen's throne, in the Consultative Council, missing although the council is fortified and its gates are locked and there are security guards on them. When they return and do not find it, they would know it was the throne they had seen at Sulaiman's. As for the Queen, she knew it was her throne which is why she winked at Sulaiman PBUH and said “It looks like it( Quran—Chapter:27—Verse:42) to let him know she was aware. Here, Sulaiman PBUH knew that the Queen of Saba’ was from those who had been given knowledge and rightly guided. Accordingly, you saw that prophet Sulaiman admitted to himself that Allaah made her know His greatness and power when she winked at Sulaiman saying that the throne looks like hers. And Allaah the Exalted Said
:
{فَلَمَّا جَاءَتْ قِيلَ أَهَٰكَذَا عَرْشُكِ ۖ قَالَتْ كَأَنَّهُ هُوَ ۚ وَأُوتِينَا الْعِلْمَ مِن قَبْلِهَا وَكُنَّا مُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏} [سورة النمل]
Quran—An-Naml —Verses: 42—Chapter:27

When she winked at him, Sulaiman knew that she intended to let him only know she was aware it was her real throne for she wanted her people to know about the throne when they return to their country. Then, when they see it was not in the Consultative Council, their faith would fortify knowing that the throne at Sulaiman was not a replica of the Queen's throne but her real one which had been brought by the power of Allaah. That is why Sulaiman testified for her that Allaah had given him the guidance of knowing her Lord, Allaah, before her, and that she has become a true believer. Although Sulaiman has not taught her anything yet. But, it was Allaah who had taught the truth before she came to Sulaiman. For this Sulaiman PBUH said that Allaah had given him knowledge and had submitted to Allaah before her (See Qur'an, Chapter 27, Verse 42)

To summarize, the greatest contribution in the Islam of the Queen of Saba’ and her people is the wisdom of the wise and believer bird that directed her towards knowing Allaah. The hoopoe also absorbed the anger of her people when they heard the response of Sulaiman by the tongue of the gift bearer
:
{ارْجِعْ إِلَيْهِمْ فَلَنَأْتِيَنَّهُم بِجُنُودٍ لَّا قِبَلَ لَهُم بِهَا وَلَنُخْرِجَنَّهُم مِّنْهَا أَذِلَّةً وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏} [سورة النمل].
Quran—An-Naml —Verses: 37—Chapter:27

May Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon this hoopoe that believes in Allaah, Lord of the worlds, and is faithful to Him in religion and way of prayer, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا إِلَى الطَّيْرِ فَوْقَهُمْ صَافَّاتٍ وَيَقْبِضْنَ ۚ مَا يُمْسِكُهُنَّ إِلَّا الرَّحْمَٰنُ ۚ إِنَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ بَصِيرٌ ‎﴿١٩﴾} [سورة الملك]
Qur'an — Chapter: 67— Verse: 19— Surah: al-Mulk

Also, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَالطَّيْرُ صَافَّاتٍ ۖ كُلٌّ قَدْ عَلِمَ صَلَاتَهُ وَتَسْبِيحَهُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة النور].
Quran—Chapter 24— Verse:41— Surah: an-Nour

O Muslims, protect yourselves, from the soldiers of the severe in might COVID, by the statement I wrote on May 19, 2020 AD ( Ramadan 26, 1441 AH), titled
:
Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=377924

The prayer inside also heals whoever caught the affliction of COVID, so sincerely and penitently pray for Allaah from the bottom of your hearts and be honest with Allaah so He makes your wishes come true. And do not mock this lest what you mocked backfires on you. And know you that the severe-in-might COVID changed its plotting in summer to thrash those who call it seasonal influenza that occurs during winter. And it shall invade the world in summer
O US President Joseph Biden, who declared the end of the state of emergency of Corona, even though I issued you a ruling in a previous statement that Allaah will increase the severity of Omicron until you declare it a global calamity. Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is not a liar. Allaah will humiliate you, China, and the Hindus of India with it while you are debased no matter how your pride is. I swear by Allaah He will destroy the pride of all the arrogant ones, so Fear Allaah, O Joe Biden, and be of those thankful. Salam. I swear by Allaah, you will roll out the red carpet to receive Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the whole dominion of Allaah, and days will prove this to you. We shall see if Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani was truthful or just messing around. Judgment is Allaah's, He is the best of Judges. You cannot overcome the war of the COVID soldiers of Allaah and His cosmic war, what is the worth of your power in comparison with the power of Allaah? Exalted is Allaah the Great! You shall not be sure I, al-Mahdi, the caliph of Allaah, know from Allaah what you do not until you read (The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret) https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?t=43755

I am, by the command of Allaah, vetoing the decision of the White House by announcing that Omicron XXL is a global calamity and indeed the soldiers of Allaah are the triumphant. However, I am praying for Allaah saying: “O Allaah, I ask you to save those who if knew the truth, among all Arabs and non-Arabs, would follow it. And judge between me and those who hate Your pleasure within, in the world, among Arabs and non-Arabs. Indeed You are the swiftest in reckoning”.

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the whole dominion of the worlds, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة

Significant Statement for all the Nations of the Dominion of the World

- 58 -
09—
Shawwal— 1444 AH
29— April— 2023 AD
07:58 AM
(According to the official time of (Mecca) Mother of Towns)

Significant Statement for all the Nations of the Dominion of the World ..

In the name of Allaah. No power except with Allaah the Great. Take into consideration the meaning of this reminder in the clear verses of the great Qur'an
:
{وَإِذَا أَذَقْنَا النَّاسَ رَحْمَةً مِّن بَعْدِ ضَرَّاءَ مَسَّتْهُمْ إِذَا لَهُم مَّكْرٌ فِي آيَاتِنَا ۚ قُلِ اللَّهُ أَسْرَعُ مَكْرًا ۚ إِنَّ رُسُلَنَا يَكْتُبُونَ مَا تَمْكُرُونَ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏}
[سورة يونس].
Qur’an—Yunus—Chapter:10—Verse:21

Also, Allaah the Exalted Said
:
{۞ وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ‎﴿٧٧﴾}
[سورة المؤمنون]
Qur'an—Surah: al-Mu’minun—Chapter: 23— Verses: 75-77

They represent the deniers of the calamity of cosmic and COVIDious¹ war of Allaah. How many times did I warn you and the leaders of the whole dominion of the worlds, their scientists, government officials, soldiers, and people but my words fall on deaf ears? The problem is not them brushing aside Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, the caliph of Allaah on the whole dominion of the worlds, whom Allaah chose. For who am I but a servant of Allaah like you?! It is the great calamity of ignoring the leader of the cosmic and COVIDious war! That is, Allaah who there is no God but Him. My Lord and your Lord, and Lord of the heavens and earth and what is between them, and Lord of the Great Throne
¹related to COVID

You will surely know that the omicron beings were created and did not create themselves. Or do you claim to create them? But you know good and well that if all virologists worked together to create any of the so-called Corona, they would not succeed even if they backed up and helped each other because it is a living being with soul and mind. Would you be able to create a soul
?!

And now you find yourself amid a fourth world war with an enemy you have no understanding of—the so-called Corona, which is not Corona, but strains of somewhat like a gnat (Arabic: بعوضة)
that you encompass no knowledge about. And I am not referring to the mosquito that bites and transmits diseases, but the tiniest creature created by Allaah and mentioned in the Quran (See Qur'an Chapter 02, Verse:26), a new set forth example of a new creation created by the Words of Power² of Allaah the Almighty the praiseworthy, by which He validates His Caliph: Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, through a challenge to empower him (Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani) by dint of His tiniest creatures. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{۞ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏}
[سورة البقرة].
Qur'an—al-Baqarah—Verses: 26-27 — Chapter: 02

² the Word “Be” and so it becomes

Repeatedly reminding my supporters and truth-seekers around the world that I do not want to rewrite new statements about the so-called "Corona", I have already declared Omicron a global calamity. In contrast to the white coat army, I never contradict myself. Allaah waged this war of organized soldiers placed in groups of a series of supporting troops. Each is adept in battle, faster than the force before it, malicious in planning, deep in intelligence, skill, and intellect, and equipped by Allah for the needs of the battle, that you may reflect on Allaah who created, equipped, taught, prepared them to overpower the scientists of the world so it surpasses them scientifically for those who deny Allaah to be reminded and know with the sure knowledge that there is definitely behind these newly created living creatures a creator whom you are not coequal to; that is, Allaah who there is no God but He, Glorified and highly Exalted is He

And it appears to me that the World Health Organisation wants to declare the end of COVID-19! But I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, who always opposes them by a full 180 degrees with confidence and pride, announce the readiness of the rapid intervention forces, the most lethal and more tormenting. I already forewarned you of them in the hopes that you would realize that you are engaged in a real war—not the kind depicted in Hollywood movies—in which real troops of Allaah are outclassing your military strength

I am saying this for the thousandth time, raise your hands towards the sky in surrender to the Lord of the worlds, declaring your submission to Him by obeying whom He chose to be His Caliph on the whole dominion of the worlds, land, and sea. I am announcing in the Yemeni vernacular what Allaah commanded me to say
:
يا خُبره، ارتَضوا بمَن اختَارَهُ الله
Transliteration: Ya khobra, ertadao beemann ekhtaraho
Allaah
Translation: O folks, Accept whom Allaah has Chosen
Period

This is a last warning from Allaah the Almighty, the praiseworthy, who knows best what is within yourselves. What is your thought about whom Allaah was with him?! Do you realize that, whether you like it or not, He will support and empower him over the entire world's land and sea?

He gave you much time to stand to pray before Allaah in pairs and individually and think why are these consecutive COVID soldiers continuing their global battle through the new COVID evolutions in Allaah's COVIDious (Related to COVID) war
?

And why are the sun, earth, and climate getting worse as a result of Allaah's cosmic war caused by the approach of the planet Saqar? You must be sure that there is no going back in Allaah's explicit cosmic war. O atheists, do you see that Allaah's cosmic war stopped? Likewise, the war of the COVID soldiers that hit the blood did not stop! They are just receiving orders from Allaah. And no soul can ever die without Allah’s Will at the destined time. I have already taught you that they act upon the command of Allaah and that you will never encompass knowledge about the origin of Corona and its well-concealed secret in the Great Qur'an. You will never know from where Allaah invaded you with it. And He sends you consecutive supporting forces by His Words of Power (the Word “Be” so it becomes) because of turning away from the caller to the truth, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة القلم]
Surah: al-Qalam— Verse: 44-45

It was not me who challenged you more than 3 years ago on March 05, 2020 AD in a statement titled
:
Coronavirus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may repent
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=366710

The signs of Allaah have become clear to you through sending His soldiers of the changing, equipped, and taught raids (of COVID) which act against the new vaccines making them of no use. But they changed their plotting in the summer to make you disbelieve in your claim: “Coronavirus is like seasonal influenza because it occurs in the winter." But here the so-called Corona will invade you in the summer during the hot weather, so where would you escape? We shall wait and see the planning of Allaah the One, the Overpowering. And I am vetoing the WHO declaration by announcing the occurrence of the forthcoming global calamity of Omicron, by Allaah's order, because you ignored Allaah's signs of the so-called "COVID-19" soldiers that you do not know its well-concealed secret

I give tidings to the deniers who deny the truth about the sincere supporters of Allaah, COVID of severe torment, that they will receive what I promised them. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿١٨٢﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿١٨٣﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَتَفَكَّرُوا ۗ مَا بِصَاحِبِهِم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿١٨٤﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٨٥﴾‏ مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأعراف].
Surah: al-Aaraf —Verses: 182-186

And I shall say what Allaah ordered us to say
:
{قُلْ تَرَبَّصُوا فَإِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُتَرَبِّصِينَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الطور].
Surah: at-Tur — Verse: 31

But I will also say: “O Allaah, who provides protection but none can be protected from Him , O my Lord, I am your servant, I ask you to save your servants whom if they knew the truth they would follow it, indeed your promise is true and You are the Most Merciful of all. O Allaah, judge between me and those who hated your pleasure within, indeed You encompass the wicked”

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah, Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the whole dominion of the worlds, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

A Warning to the Arab and non-Arab Nations

-59-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
al-Yamani

23— Shawwal— 1444 AH
13— May— 2023 AD
10:42 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

A Warning to the Arab and non-Arab Nations

In the name of Allaah. There is no power except with Allaah the Great, who makes reprisals on the tyrant Arab and non-Arab decision makers and their ascendant government officials and iniquitous soldiers. Indeed, Allaah knows best what is in your hearts, He has always been Oft-Forgiving to the ones who often turn to Him in true penitence

I see you are feeling secure from the planning of Allaah the One, the Overpowering, the Controller over the dominion of the Heavens and the Earth. I have warned you ad nauseaum of Allaah's planning but it increased you in naught save aversion, arrogance, haughtiness, and plotting. Howbeit, your plotting is doomed to fail. You lack confidence in the planning of Allaah against you, despite doing and saying what He does not approve of. It is also notable that you are going to hold Arab and non-Arab summits, but I wish Arab summits were held out of religious motives or in support of Arab nationalism ideology, or as per your claim for achieving (political) Multipolarity. But allow me to say: Tell it to the marines, I am not buying this

Lo and behold, O Arab leaders! Why do you insist on enthroning the former president, the worst ever, Donald Trump, back in the US? He shall continue executing their global fanatic Zionist movement in which they fight Allaah and Islam, while you know it. You are also aware he wants to make Jerusalem the capital of al-Taghout while you know that al-Masjid al-Aqsa is of the great sanctities of Allaah. Do you seek honor through him?! You will surely know that honor belongs only to Allaah, the One, and the Overpowering, and Lord of the heavens and the earth. O Arab leaders, you cast Allaah away behind your backs, feeling secure from His planning. But you know good and well that the summits you hold are not for defending your people, religion, and sanctities. You are just carrying out the commands of the leader of human devils, Donald Trump. I know with the certain knowledge that you support the republican party in the USA, in other words, you are “Trumpists”, save those who have been spared. Each one of you is aware of what is within your heart. Your stupid people think that you want to be freed from American authoritarianism by inclining towards Russia. On the other hand, I, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani give you a ruling with the truth that both Arab leaders and Russia are allies of Trump, and they are being obliged to do whatever Trump, the leader of the human devils, and the cadres of his party command them to execute. So you do as you were told, save those who have been spared among you. Indeed, Allaah knows best what is within yourselves, so how could you feel secure from His planning
?!

Only imbecilic people think that KSA is rebelling against the US, and I wish they were! The truth is they are rising against the humanitarian Christian, Joseph Biden, the closest in affection towards Muslims. If you were doing it out of ignorance, I would not have blamed you. But you know that Donald Trump seeks to achieve the greatest Zionist country. And you approve of Zionizing the Muslim people and changing their religion with the religion of al-Taghout, except for a few of you. You also want to distinguish the light of Allaah, but it will never happen! We shall see who will die in their rage, O you who execute drama serials in the false summits of the dead officials. May Allaah exterminate you as He did to the evil prince Mohammed bin Salman, when He hit him with His firm planning, the COVID of no escape from death, just before he could travel to Beijing. May Allaah annihilate all of Trump's allies among the Arabs and non-Arabs. He indeed knows best what is within the hearts of His servants. O you who feel secure from the planning of Allaah, you will know that Allaah is faster in plotting and swifter in punishing

It is staggering how people believed Dr. Tedros Adhanom when he declared the end of COVID-19 as a pandemic! As a matter of fact, he was commanded by many leaders to do this to abdicate their responsibility for the global calamity of Omicron so that they would not treat their peoples at the expense of the country, but they have to pay for themselves to receive treatment, as means of compensation for the country's economic loss owing to the war of Corona. Leaders of governments cannot disclaim responsibility towards their people's needed healthcare services unless the World Health Organisation (WHO) declares end to the global emergency status for COVID-19, despite knowing it did not! WHO are totally aware that the war of COVID has not ended yet, and they know they are a bunch of liars. Notwithstanding, I announce by the command of Allaah the beginning of the raids of the rapid intervention forces of the COVID variants; the firm planning from Allaah. You surely cannot overcome the war of Allaah the One, the Overpowering. I did not challenge the world with the viral gnat (the so-called Corona) out of my own accord, but it is Allaah who promised you to show you an example of His power by empowering His caliph on the whole dominion of the world, by His tiniest creatures ever mentioned in the Qur'an. A viral gnat, and not a mosquito, but much tinier. It is the tiniest living creature ever mentioned in the Book. Thanks to Allaah, Lord of the worlds, Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani never contradicts what he says. And I do not invent pretexts to allow me to change my words like you do. You contradict your statements amidst the emergence of each new COVID strain. Unlike you, my statements are decisive and are not to be taken for amusement. I taught you that COVID is much smarter than you because Allaah instructed it. It will also make your knowledge futile so you will never be able to know its origin. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ أَجْرًا فَهُم مِّن مَّغْرَمٍ مُّثْقَلُونَ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ أَمْ عِندَهُمُ الْغَيْبُ فَهُمْ يَكْتُبُونَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏ فَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ وَلَا تَكُن كَصَاحِبِ الْحُوتِ إِذْ نَادَىٰ وَهُوَ مَكْظُومٌ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ لَّوْلَا أَن تَدَارَكَهُ نِعْمَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ لَنُبِذَ بِالْعَرَاءِ وَهُوَ مَذْمُومٌ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ فَاجْتَبَاهُ رَبُّهُ فَجَعَلَهُ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَإِن يَكَادُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَيُزْلِقُونَكَ بِأَبْصَارِهِمْ لَمَّا سَمِعُوا الذِّكْرَ وَيَقُولُونَ إِنَّهُ لَمَجْنُونٌ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ وَمَا هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة القلم]
Quran—Surah: al-Qalam— Verses: 44-52

In addition, you will never know how it hits you or how it plots against your body. I have taught you that the soldiers of Allaah are triumphant, by the command of Allaah. Also, I taught you that Omicron is a viral alliance of partners (See this link: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=366715), which they later called “the Recombinant”. Not to mention, I described for you the so-called “Omicron” before you discover it and declared it a global calamity. The time has come for the rapid intervention forces to react since first announcing its readiness on April 29, 2023, and for the discharge of the squadrons of COVID of-no-escape-from-death. These are the firm planning of Allaah, dedicated to the iniquitous, so where would you escape? to submarines in seabeds? Or perhaps to the moon's surface, or strong and high towers? That is impossible. They are empowered by Allaah's might to operate in ways that defy your scientific fancy. And they carry out the commands of Allaah. I have already warned you that what is written in the red box on the front page of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani's website
:
Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret (https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?t=43755) is not a fictional war in a Hollywood film, but a real war and you will witness its ferocity in actual reality through a mind-boggling plot

Anyway, it will only become clear to those with understanding ,who will give up their arrogance and vanity, to read the statements about “Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret" https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?t=43755 . You are now aware of the goal of the World Health Organization and the wisdom behind it being forced by decision-makers, and Tedros Adhanom being threatened by human devils to falsely announce the end of the health emergency related to Corona while the WHO know that they are lying and that it has become more ferocious than before, and it has not been lessened or weakened. The truth is Allaah increased its power with consecutive supporting, new, and severe soldiers. And leaders of the world will never be able to resist them despite their tenacity. They will humiliate their arrogance and take away their vanity

O Muslims, you did not take a lesson from what the soldiers of COVID did with those who disbelieve in the Qur'an in Major Countries. And the calamity of COVID is continuing in a more severe and lasting war. Do you want to be touched by its powerful might and terrible punishment, so that you become believers? Wait for the decisive battle of COVID this summer of 2023 by the command of Allaah its leader and tutor, who taught it how to afflict the planet of man, who is a giant in comparison with its size. You shall know the truth about the challenge set in the clear verses of the great Qur'an in which Allaah promises to empower His Caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, over the dominion of the world, by His tiniest creature ever in the Qur'an. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة البقرة].
Qur'an —Chapter: 02 — Verses: 26-27 — Surah: al-Baqarah

O the famous supporters of Satan in the worlds, I give you tidings of the calamity of COVID for your arrogance, vanity, and mockery of Allaah's caliph on the Dominion of the world. Your end is as determined as 1+1=2 is

O Allaah, I bear witness that you have chosen me to be Your caliph on the whole dominion of the worlds. O Allaah, if I am truthful, empower me with your might and power through COVIDious (related to COVID) and cosmic calamities as per what I promised them using your clear verses of the Qur'an. O Allaah, advance them their share of torment and annihilate every arrogant tyrant. O Allaah, let COVID cut off the aortas of the haughty ones who are worthless before you, causing their destruction. Those who ally with the most evil Trump. They will know they are nugatory, and all power belongs to Allaah, starting from the tiny gnat of viral strains (the so-called Corona) and bigger. They shall know who is weaker in allies and lesser in a multitude

I bear witness to Allaah that no matter how He supports me with His soldiers, victory is from nothing but Him, the Almighty the praiseworthy. I advised you many times that you should worship Allaah alone, thus He increases your might and honor but you do not like advisers. So why would I then grieve for those folks who agreed to distinguish the light of Allaah? But Allaah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected, even to the dismay of His enemies in the worlds. You disbelieve because I call you to worship Allaah alone and call upon Him alone with no partners with Him. But when others are associated with Him in worship, you believe. Indeed, judgment belongs to Allaah, the Most High the Great. And all matters return to Him in decision, He is the best protector and helper

None shall lose faith except whose faith and certainty in the capability of Allaah is weak. O my supporters, do not weaken no matter how they lied and agreed on hiding the truth to distinguish the light of Allaah. He will definitely humiliate the arrogance and vanity of His enemies, so let them die in their rage. Allaah will dignify His allies and perfect their light of faith because they know that Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is the true promise of Allaah; the man whom Allaah taught the true clarification of the Qur'an ( See Qur'an—Surah: al-Rahman—Chapter: 55— Verses:3-4)

O people, the lion-like viruses of which I warned you more 3 years ago are about to attack the enemies of Allaah among you, to kill them while they are standing, sitting, or lying on their sides, causing the absence of many famous officials from TV screens

I warn the peoples of the world not to seize by force the belongings of each other when they find themselves without a government to rule them. And I prohibit man's injustice towards his fellow man. I swear by Allaah, the Great, that to me there is no difference between a Yemeni and a Chinese, for had the truth followed your desires, the heavens, the earth, and all those in them would have certainly been corrupted out of injustice

Let me conclude my statement by saying
:
{وَأَنذِرِ النَّاسَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِيهِمُ الْعَذَابُ فَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا رَبَّنَا أَخِّرْنَا إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ قَرِيبٍ نُّجِبْ دَعْوَتَكَ وَنَتَّبِعِ الرُّسُلَ ۗ أَوَلَمْ تَكُونُوا أَقْسَمْتُم مِّن قَبْلُ مَا لَكُم مِّن زَوَالٍ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَسَكَنتُمْ فِي مَسَاكِنِ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمْ كَيْفَ فَعَلْنَا بِهِمْ وَضَرَبْنَا لَكُمُ الْأَمْثَالَ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ وَقَدْ مَكَرُوا مَكْرَهُمْ وَعِندَ اللَّهِ مَكْرُهُمْ وَإِن كَانَ مَكْرُهُمْ لِتَزُولَ مِنْهُ الْجِبَالُ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ فَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْلِفَ وَعْدِهِ رُسُلَهُ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ ذُو انتِقَامٍ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة إبراهيم]
Qur'an —Surah: Ibrahim — Verses: 44-47

The fulfillment of the promise of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book in the verses below has come
:
{الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ طُوبَىٰ لَهُمْ وَحُسْنُ مَآبٍ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ كَذَٰلِكَ أَرْسَلْنَاكَ فِي أُمَّةٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهَا أُمَمٌ لِّتَتْلُوَ عَلَيْهِمُ الَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَهُمْ يَكْفُرُونَ بِالرَّحْمَٰنِ ۚ قُلْ هُوَ رَبِّي لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ مَتَابِ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Ra’d— Verses: 29-31

That is the promise of Allaah, for His true messengers, to perfect the light of Allaah in the worlds by His caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا ۚ يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة النور]
an-Nour — Verse: 55 — Quran

Allaah raised al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani to make this great Qur'an easy for you to understand, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ فَارْتَقِبْ إِنَّهُم مُّرْتَقِبُونَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الدخان]
Qur'an — ad-Dukhan — Verses: 58-59
Allaah shall torment you during my life, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَيَقُولُونَ لَوْلَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ ۖ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا الْغَيْبُ لِلَّهِ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة يونس]
Surah: Yunus — Verse: 20 — Qur'an

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the whole dominion of the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

Intense Onslaught by the Command of the Almighty the Praiseworthy

- 60 -

17— Dhul Qi’dah — 1444 AH
06— June — 2023 AD
08:21 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Intense Onslaught by the Command of the Almighty the Praiseworthy

I seek refuge in Allaah, the All-Hearing the All-Knowing, from the outcast Satan. In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
:

{إِن يَمْسَسْكُمْ قَرْحٌ فَقَدْ مَسَّ الْقَوْمَ قَرْحٌ مِّثْلُهُ ۚ وَتِلْكَ الْأَيَّامُ نُدَاوِلُهَا بَيْنَ النَّاسِ وَلِيَعْلَمَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَيَتَّخِذَ مِنكُمْ شُهَدَاءَ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الظَّالِمِينَ ‎﴿١٤٠﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة آل عمران].
Qur'an —Surah: Al-Imran —Verse: 140

I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah alone no partners with Him. And I bear witness that Mohammed is His messenger, and I am Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the whole world

« O Allaah, You indeed know what we conceal and reveal. You are the Knower of the Unseen, the Forgiving of Sins, and the Coverer of Faults. My Lord, You are certainly aware of what is in the heart of Your servant and caliph on the whole world. O Allaah, I bear You witness that I am not asking for the destruction of any of Your servants but Your enemies among all Your creation. O Allaah, I bear You witness that I am, after You, the worst enemy of Your enemies. O Allaah, I am Your servant who is asking You by virtue of the fact that there is no God but You (a truth they hate), and by virtue of Your mercy which You have decreed upon Yourself ( a fact they lost hope in), and by virtue of the fact of the greatness of Your pleasure-within (a verity they detest), which is greater than Your heaven, to annihilate every arrogant tyrant among Your enemies and enemies of Your allies. O, my Lord, I have run out of patience concerning them, for they turn people away from believing Your Caller of the Truth because they hate the truth. O Allaah, show me the wonders of Your power in destroying Your enemies, You are Swift in reckoning and Severe in Punishment. O Allaah, I bear witness to You and my righteous forerunner in faith supporters that I do not seek Your revenge except on Your enemies among Your servants. Those who took Satan as a close friend. O Allaah, I am Your servant and I have the right to ask You to destroy them, help us, and grant us victory over them by Your might and power and Your perfect Words. You have said the truth in Your Words
{وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ رُسُلًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِمْ فَجَاءُوهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَانتَقَمْنَا مِنَ الَّذِينَ أَجْرَمُوا ۖ وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾} [سورة الروم]
Qur'an— Surah: ar-Rûm— Verse: 47

O Allaah, I bear witness that You are our True God and Your promise is true so count me among the witnesses of such truth. O, my Lord, You know that You appointed me as Your caliph on the whole dominion of the world. I cannot wait anymore for the destruction of all those who hate Your pleasure within. O Allaah, judge between us, indeed You are the Best of Judges. O my Lord, I am Your servant, I bear witness that with hardship comes ease, and with patience comes victory, indeed You do not break Your promise
:
{رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ جَامِعُ النَّاسِ لِيَوْمٍ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٩﴾‏}
[سورة آل عمران]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Imran — Verses: 8-9

{رَبَّنَا وَاجْعَلْنَا مُسْلِمَيْنِ لَكَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِنَا أُمَّةً مُّسْلِمَةً لَّكَ وَأَرِنَا مَنَاسِكَنَا وَتُبْ عَلَيْنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿١٢٨﴾‏}
[سورة البقرة]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Baqarah — Verse: 128

{لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۚ أَنتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٨٦﴾‏}
[سورة البقرة]
Qur'an — Surah: al-Baqarah — Verse: 286

O Allaah, I bear witness that I, Your servant and caliph on the world, invoke You with the same prayer of Your servant, prophet Noah
:
{رَّبِّ لَا تَذَرْ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ دَيَّارًا ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ إِنَّكَ إِن تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَن دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلَا تَزِدِ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا تَبَارًا ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏}
[سورة نوح]
Qur'an — Surah: Noah — Chapter: 26-28

O Allaah, I bear witness that I did not fabricate lies against You, when I said that You chose me to be Your caliph on the whole world, for who is more unjust than one who fabricates lies against Allaah? O Allaah, they have disbelieved me so judge between me and Your enemies and save me along with all my righteous forerunner ( in faith) supporters and all Muslims. O my Lord, guide all those who would rejoice if knew You chose me to be Your caliph on the worlds. O Allaah, give me the glad tidings of the guidance of all Your servants from mankind, jinn, and every other kind, O You, whose mercy and knowledge have encompassed everything. You have said the truth in Your Words
:
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَآمَنَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا ۚ أَفَأَنتَ تُكْرِهُ النَّاسَ حَتَّىٰ يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٩٩﴾‏ وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿١٠٠﴾‏ قُلِ انظُرُوا مَاذَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَا تُغْنِي الْآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَن قَوْمٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٠١﴾‏ فَهَلْ يَنتَظِرُونَ إِلَّا مِثْلَ أَيَّامِ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ قُلْ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ ‎﴿١٠٢﴾ ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿١٠٣﴾‏ قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِن كُنتُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّن دِينِي فَلَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِينَ تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلَٰكِنْ أَعْبُدُ اللَّهَ الَّذِي يَتَوَفَّاكُمْ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿١٠٤﴾‏‏}
[سورة يونس]
Qur'an — Surah: Yunus — Verses: 99-104

O Allaah, accept my prayers like You always do with Your mercy, great forgiveness, and forbearance. O Allaah, I am Your servant, I bear witness to You that I have forgiven all Your servants, for Your sake. Only those who would follow the truth, if they knew it. O Allaah, pardon and forgive them, and guide their hearts for my sake, indeed You are the Best of Forgivers. O, my Lord, my goal to achieve Your pleasure within made me ask You to forgive Your servants so they listen to the call to the truth from their Lord, indeed You are the Best of Forgivers. O Allaah, I have taken Satan and his allies as my enemies. So woe to me if they survived. O Allaah, I loathe them, so destroy them instantaneously, and let me hear news about them which shall warm my heart. O my Lord, grant me victory over them by Your most diminutive soldiers as per my promise to them. O Allaah, I do not seek except the rapid destruction of all Your enemies in Arabs, non-Arabs, jinn, and all the other kinds. O Allaah, You are indeed encompassing the wrongdoers, and You are Most Aware of what is within the hearts of all Your servants. My duty is to call upon You and to entrust You everything, and Yours is to accept. Indeed, You do not break Your promise. Enough for me is Allaah. There is no god but He. In Him, I have placed my trust, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne. Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah, Lord of the worlds

O you who hide the torment of Allaah (COVID), you shall know that you did not mislead anyone but yourselves. Hence, Allaah will double up for you His torment, by His might and power, and you shall scream to the top of your lungs no matter how intense your arrogance and vanity were

«May Allaah promptly annihilate His enemies among you
»
May Allaah make the wrath in the hearts of people whom He loves and who love Him, go away through tormenting you. How can I then grieve for the wrongdoing enemies of Allaah in the world
?

« O Allaah, let the clock of their destruction, with the torment of the dreadful and terrible COVID, tick in a blink of an eye by a command from You. The COVID soldiers shall then kill them while they are standing, sitting, or lying on their sides. O Allaah, grant victory to Your most diminutive soldiers and make them a great calamity leading to a tremendous victory; You are our excellent protector and helper

The victory and help of Allaah have come, as per the clarification by me, His caliph on the whole world. If I, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, am truly the chosen caliph of Allaah, then we shall wait for the judgment of Him, the One, the Overpowering

« O Allaah, send them more cosmic and COVIDious (related to COVID) calamities that they cannot overcome, by a command from You, indeed You are the All-Hearing the All-Knowing. And save me and all of those who would follow the truth, if they knew it. Indeed, You never break Your promise

And watch you! Verily, I too am watching with you

Peace be upon the messengers, and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Your brother, Allaah's caliph on the whole dominion of the worlds, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

-61-

24 —Muharram —1445 AH
11— August— 2023 AD
05:38 AM
(According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)

The Secret Behind the Climate's High Temperature

In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering. O mankind, worship Allaah, the One, the Overpowering who created Jin from a flame of fire and man from clay like pottery

I have warned you endlessly of the increase of the intensity of Allaah's cosmic and Corona war, especially in this current summer
, still, it did not cause them to be mindful, because they do not use their minds. So let us ask our minds questions that need logical answers

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani has been warning people of the passing of planet Saqar since 19 years ago. I have been warning you non-stop but it only increased your repugnance (towards my call) and increased the distance between you and Allaah. So He blinded the insight of Muslims and non-Muslims around the world, except those shown mercy by Him. And that is the constant way of Allaah in dealing with those who refuse to use their minds, He makes their hearts go astray more and more. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُضِلَّ قَوْمًا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُبَيِّنَ لَهُم مَّا يَتَّقُونَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ‎﴿١١٥﴾‏ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ ۚ وَمَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا نَصِيرٍ ‎﴿١١٦﴾}
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة التوبة]
Qur'an —Surah: at-Tawbah— Verses: 115-116

Anyway, mankind is now living on borrowed time after the arrival of planet Saqar on the outskirts of the atmosphere of the Antarctic Circle. And, I have taught you years ago that when the time for planet Saqar to become too close to the Earth, it will come from the south of the Earth. Anyway, all humans, without exception, are experiencing the heat of the summer of Saqr. Even those who are experiencing winter at the South Pole are losing their winter because they, along with the rest of the people, are living in the summer of Saqar. I have already told you that mankind has entered the era of Saqar's summer, so what is it that you did not understand?! Fear Allaah, O people of insight. I taught you that planet Saqar will not come to you except suddenly, thus you see it and will not be able to push it away. Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani did not forge a lie against Allaah concerning these news and I seek refuge in Him to be of the ignorants. However, no one will ever believe Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani unless they believe in the Words of Allaah in the clear verses of the Great Qur'an, because news about the passing of planet Saqar is mentioned by Allaah in the clear verses of the Qur'an since it is of His great signs. So who would save you from the torment of Allaah if you should be truthful? Having said that, O people, O Muslims, O disbelievers, O Jinn, O mankind is it not yet the time for you to believe the news about the passing of planet Saqar?! You surely did not reject Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, but the news in the clear verses of the (Remembrance) Great Qur'an. Or is it that I did not argue with you for 19 years with the news in the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء].
Qur'an —Surah: al-Anbiyaa’— Verses: 37-40
?
And here you are, feeling the hotness of Saqar in the Summer and Winter while you are debased. And here is the COVID of the Summer invading you in the sweltering summer while you are debased, for it to make those who call it ‘Seasonal Flu’ shut up. Such people who met Allaah's favors with ingratitude and believed the atheist climatologists and medical scientists who turn you away from believing the cosmic and COVIDious (related to COVID) calamities. I have already warned you of the estival Corona, which is far away from being a flu!

In this statement, I vehemently deny the responsibility of COVID vaccines to have caused the death of anyone in the worlds. Vaccines are guiltless for COVID is the leader of death. Let my supporters beware to say against Allaah's caliph what he did not. But rather, I said they do more harm than good in terms of their pernicious symptoms and lack of benefit of saving you from the planning of Allaah, because of the consecutive novel COVID soldiers that are anti-vaccines. All of this is Allaah's planning, so you may know that you are in a war of some soldiers under the leadership of something that nothing ever compares to. He created, taught, and prepared them. That is Allaah, my Lord, and your Lord, and Lord and Owner of everything. I mean to declare the innocence of the vaccines from sudden deaths, for they are not behind cardiac arrests. But their cause is COVID the cutter of aortae. Furthermore, Allaah has increased the intensity of the calamity of the climate war so that you know that the one behind the war of the novel COVID is the same one who intensified against you Allaah's climate war through air, land, and sea. Still despite all this, you are denying Allaah the Great but believing those who propagate the global warming theory. Such people have turned you away and misguided you and themselves through this theory. And for 19 years, Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani has been warbling outside the flock and saying: You are liars, and the reason behind climate change is the approach of the hotness of planet Saqar. It was affecting the earth through the sun. To explain, Saqar has been causing unusual consecutive and major solar outbursts, which increases the intensity of climate changes. And, I have taught you that it is because of the skirmishes of planet Saqar. However, the greatest calamity is the arrival of the direct summer of Saqar that you are now going through. What you are feeling now is the hotness of Saqar, the Hell planet, and it is hotter than the sun. So now you are not living only in the sun's summer, but you have two summers: the hot summer of planet Saqar, and the hot summer of the Sun

Anyway, perhaps some askers would like to say: “What is the question proposed to the mind and logic at the beginning of this statement of yours, O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani?” Then, Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani replies to you and says
:
Is not it that when summer comes in the Arctic Circle, winter comes in the Antarctic Circle? Therefore, O people of understanding minds, if the planet Saqar truly approached the Antarctic Circle in the summer of this year 2023, you will surely find the Antarctic ice melting now even though it is still winter there. Because summer is now at the north pole while winter is at the south pole, the “Earth's Refrigerator”. This is due to the approach of planet Saqar to the space of the south pole. Now, the weather in the south pole is hotter than the north pole because of the heat of Saqar's hotness, will you, not reason?! In what statement after this shall you believe?! Add to all of this COVID, the firm plan of Allaah, and never was I insane, O Arabs who disbelieve in the knowledge of their fellow Arab caller who brings to you knowledge from the Great Qur'an, and still you turn away from the caller of the truth and believe the knowledge of those who deny Allaah. I swear by the Lord of the Earth and the Heavens that their knowledge concerning the secret of Allaah's cosmic and COVIDious war is useless and not beneficial for 1%

Look at the intensity of what is going around you in the sky and the earth of climate changes due to the approach of planet Saqar and the severe COVID; that signals the approach of planet Saqar, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ ۖ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لَّا يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لَّا يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لَّا يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ كَالْأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ ‎﴿١٧٩﴾‏ وَلِلَّهِ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَىٰ فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا ۖ وَذَرُوا الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي أَسْمَائِهِ ۚ سَيُجْزَوْنَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿١٨٠﴾‏ وَمِمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا أُمَّةٌ يَهْدُونَ بِالْحَقِّ وَبِهِ يَعْدِلُونَ ‎﴿١٨١﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿١٨٢﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿١٨٣﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَتَفَكَّرُوا ۗ مَا بِصَاحِبِهِم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿١٨٤﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٨٥﴾‏ مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ ۚ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ‎﴿١٨٦﴾} [سورة الأعراف].
Qur'an — Surah: al-Aaraf— Verses: 179-186

O people of understanding minds, if Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani were addressing cows, perhaps they would understand. But unfortunately, I am addressing nations far more astray than cows! And this applies to whoever calls Allaah's torment “natural disasters”, but this is the wrath of Allaah, your Creator, against you. Will you not reason?! Or you were created by nothing? Or you created yourselves?! I am still asking atheists around the worlds to answer these questions proposed to every sane person by Allaah in the clear verses of His Book, which reflect the fact that there is a doer for each action. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{أَمْ تَأْمُرُهُمْ أَحْلَامُهُم بِهَٰذَا ۚ أَمْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ طَاغُونَ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ تَقَوَّلَهُ ۚ بَل لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏ فَلْيَأْتُوا بِحَدِيثٍ مِّثْلِهِ إِن كَانُوا صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٤﴾‏ أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ ‎﴿٣٥﴾‏ أَمْ خَلَقُوا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۚ بَل لَّا يُوقِنُونَ ‎﴿٣٦﴾‏ أَمْ عِندَهُمْ خَزَائِنُ رَبِّكَ أَمْ هُمُ الْمُصَيْطِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ أَمْ لَهُمْ سُلَّمٌ يَسْتَمِعُونَ فِيهِ ۖ فَلْيَأْتِ مُسْتَمِعُهُم بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ أَمْ لَهُ الْبَنَاتُ وَلَكُمُ الْبَنُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ أَجْرًا فَهُم مِّن مَّغْرَمٍ مُّثْقَلُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ أَمْ عِندَهُمُ الْغَيْبُ فَهُمْ يَكْتُبُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ أَمْ يُرِيدُونَ كَيْدًا ۖ فَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا هُمُ الْمَكِيدُونَ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏ أَمْ لَهُمْ إِلَٰهٌ غَيْرُ اللَّهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٤٣﴾‏ وَإِن يَرَوْا كِسْفًا مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ سَاقِطًا يَقُولُوا سَحَابٌ مَّرْكُومٌ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ فَذَرْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏ وَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا ۖ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ وَمِنَ اللَّيْلِ فَسَبِّحْهُ وَإِدْبَارَ النُّجُومِ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الطور].
Quran— Surah: at-Tûr — Verses: 32-49

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph on the dominion of the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة