الموضوع: It began with a vision interpretation but it progressed and became an explanatorystatement with an absolute decree surely all matters return to Allah And answers to the questioners

It began with a vision interpretation, but it progressed and became an explanatory-statement with an absolute decree, surely all matters return to Allah. And answers to the questioners..

- 1 -
Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

02 - Rajab - 1444 AH
Jan - 24 - 2023 AD
08:02 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

It began with a vision interpretation, but it progressed and became an explanatory-statement with an absolute decree, surely all matters return to Allah. And answers to the questioners

And Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, oh my beloved for Allah’s love, the supporters owner of the vision do not return to adjure Allah’s khalifa to come up with an interpretation for your vision of flying in the sky, surely you are not alone among the supporters who saw flying by flapping the arms in the sky by flying above the cities and mountains while they are in stretch position in a horizontal line form by the sky’s horizon at an angle of one hundred and eighty degrees horizontally but whose body is not bent by angle of ninety degrees. In a sense he does see his legs to the fact his body is stretched in flight and not crooked, rather his body is stretched in a straight horizontal line in the sky and only flapping his arms to continue flying forward in a horizontal form in the sky, and not vertical. The fact he sees himself suddenly in a vision amid his dream that he is flying in the sky in a horizontal shape while his body is stretched in a horizontal form and he is looking at the land and mountains below him. Surely that’s a good vision and guidance to a straight path devoted to Allah, not associating anything with Him. Indeed you have found the truth, so hold-fast with it.

Indeed, flying in the sky is the opposite of a down free-fall from the sky. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Hajj] 22:31
{حُنَفَاءَ لِلَّهِ غَيْرَ مُشْرِكِينَ بِهِ ۚ وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَكَأَنَّمَا خَرَّ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ فَتَخْطَفُهُ الطَّيْرُ أَوْ تَهْوِي بِهِ الرِّيحُ فِي مَكَانٍ سَحِيقٍ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الحج].

O the questioner my beloved for Allah’s love, do not adjure the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni once again about the interpretation to your vision, if we open a field of vision interpretation therefore I would not be able to write to you an explanatory-statement for the Quran due to many visions, as that we would open an opportunity to the seduction of false vision of other people and the mockers, so they would forge a vision against Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi falsely out of themselves to hinder (others) from following the straight path with every trick and means, for that we say the vision concerns its owner on which we can't build general legal laws for the nation, as well when we interpret a vision then definitely it will happen to its owner (as a fulfillment) after the interpretation to ratify the true interpretation upon the actual reality.

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, didn’t Allah issue a fatwa to you about the vision that you are the Awaited Imam Mahdi khalifa of Allah over the earth of the whole world? In spite of that, you issue a fatwa that the vision should not build on it (any) legal laws for the nation in Allah’s religion!!”.

Then we reply to the questioner and I say: Oh by Allah yes, but but Allah mad a condition in my vision with truth upon the actual reality, that by no means one argues with me from the Quran but I overpower him as a fulfillment to the vision with truth, to the fact Allah grants me the knowledge of His Book the grand Quran to ratify the vision with truth, so not one from the general people or their scholars would argues with me from the Quran but I overpower him by the authority of manifest knowledge from the decisive grand Quran. And the issue of teaching the explanatory-statement is taken care of by Allah the Teacher to His servant by the revelation of making one understand but not whisper of the accursed-outcast satan. In fact by the authority of the true knowledge of the Quran, we deduce it from the decisive Quran to the fact the Quran is firmly elaborated and fully explained, and its detailed explanation is in it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Hud] 11:1-3 In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
{الر ۚ كِتَابٌ أُحْكِمَتْ آيَاتُهُ ثُمَّ فُصِّلَتْ مِن لَّدُنْ حَكِيمٍ خَبِيرٍ ‎﴿١﴾‏ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۚ إِنَّنِي لَكُم مِّنْهُ نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ وَأَنِ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوا إِلَيْهِ يُمَتِّعْكُم مَّتَاعًا حَسَنًا إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى وَيُؤْتِ كُلَّ ذِي فَضْلٍ فَضْلَهُ ۖ وَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ كَبِيرٍ ‎﴿٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة هود]

Also clarifying verses to fully explain points was not mentioned in a previously mentioned subject, for example: the glad tidings which came to Allah’s messenger Ebraheem and his wife - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them - about Ismail and Es-haq; prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon both of them. Surely they are glad tidings in one situation and a single story occurred in the same visit to Ebraheem of the three honored guests - Jibreel, Mekal and Malik - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them. The fact Allah’s prophet Ebraheem - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him - he does not know Jibreel when he transform into well made human to the fact he is of whom Allah spoke directly to them and sent down to him scrolls which revealed in portions from the heaven as like scrolls of Ebrahim and Mousa of whom Allah spoke to them directly. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-A`ala] 87:16-19
{بَلْ تُؤْثِرُونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ وَالْآخِرَةُ خَيْرٌ وَأَبْقَىٰ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَفِي الصُّحُفِ الْأُولَىٰ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ صُحُفِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأعلى].

And when Allah sends His messenger Jibreel with revelations upon whom Allah pleases of His prophets and messengers from mankind and jinn; surely they accompany Jibreel, Mekal and Malik to the fact that Malik is the head-leader of the nineteen angels - keepers of Hell - and Ateed belongs to him. For each human being there is (angel) Ateed the writer of bad-deeds. While as for (angel) Raqeeb the writer of good-deeds, he belongs to Mekal, also for each human being there is (angel) Raqeeb the writer of good deeds, as well Al-Mu'aqqibat (angels who exchange shifts) they belong to Mekal, as that Mekal is the head-leader of the receptionists (angels) who welcome Allah’s loyal-servants at the gates of the blissful heavenly-garden, so when the dutiful servants enter the blissful heavenly gardens, as that the (angels) enter in upon them from every gate, to congratulate their winning of the blissful heavenly-gardens. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Ra’ed] 13:19-24
{۞ أَفَمَن يَعْلَمُ أَنَّمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ الْحَقُّ كَمَنْ هُوَ أَعْمَىٰ ۚ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يُوفُونَ بِعَهْدِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَنقُضُونَ الْمِيثَاقَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ يَصِلُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ وَيَخَافُونَ سُوءَ الْحِسَابِ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ رَبِّهِمْ وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَأَنفَقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ سِرًّا وَعَلَانِيَةً وَيَدْرَءُونَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ يَدْخُلُونَهَا وَمَن صَلَحَ مِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجِهِمْ وَذُرِّيَّاتِهِمْ ۖ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ يَدْخُلُونَ عَلَيْهِم مِّن كُلِّ بَابٍ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُم بِمَا صَبَرْتُمْ ۚ فَنِعْمَ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد].

Indeed that Ateed is from soldiers of Malik, while Raqeeb is from Soldiers of Mekal, as well Al-Mu'aqqibat (angels who exchange shifts) belong to Mekal; of the patrols for the heavenly guards upon nearby gates of the worldly sky. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Jinn] 72:8-10
{وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاءَ فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا ‎﴿٨﴾‏ وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ ۖ فَمَن يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَّصَدًا ‎﴿٩﴾‏ وَأَنَّا لَا نَدْرِي أَشَرٌّ أُرِيدَ بِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ أَرَادَ بِهِمْ رَبُّهُمْ رَشَدًا ‎﴿١٠﴾‏} [سورة الجن] صدق الله العظيم.

But the honored angels are loyal-friends to each other altogether. And all of them are being commanded by the command of the Holy Spirit Jibreel - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him - the well established in the presence of the Lord of the Throne, (to be) obeyed, and worthy of trust, and the entire angels are loyal-friends to each other and they are loyal-friends of the righteous ones from servants of Allah. I also find the welcoming receptionists as well by the leadership of Mekal. They descend to the gates of the seventh heaven to welcome the arriving guests from earth from the brought near servants of Allah whom they enter the heaven directly without reckoning before judgment day; in fact right after their death they would be guests of the All Merciful. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Fussilat] 41:30-31
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا رَبُّنَا اللَّهُ ثُمَّ اسْتَقَامُوا تَتَنَزَّلُ عَلَيْهِمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَلَّا تَخَافُوا وَلَا تَحْزَنُوا وَأَبْشِرُوا بِالْجَنَّةِ الَّتِي كُنتُمْ تُوعَدُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ نَحْنُ أَوْلِيَاؤُكُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَكُمْ فِيهَا مَا تَشْتَهِي أَنفُسُكُمْ وَلَكُمْ فِيهَا مَا تَدَّعُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة فصلت].

While Malik and Mekal descend with the Holy Spirit Jibreel - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them - to meet the Prophets and the selected Imams of the Book after they are deceased by death, as that they descend to the gates of the seventh heaven to meet whom Allah pleases from the honored servants of Allah who believed the truth to receive and welcome as honoring and hospitality for them.
As that they descend with the revelations in the book initially; Jibreel, Mekal And Malik also many messengers with them of the angels exaltation to the heavy word on the scale: that is the word of monotheism: No God except Allah, He Alone, no parameters for Him; do not worship any except Him, devoting religion to Him even if the disbelievers hated who they hate Allah’s goodly-pleasure upon His servants.

So they initially would descend with Allah’s messenger the Holy Spirit Jibreel and along with him Mekal, Malik and the angels altogether only when sending down the revelations of the Book on a blessed night to messenger of the Book to the people with the true word of monotheism; (No God except Allah, He alone, no partner for Him) to the fact Malik is from among the messengers with truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Zukhruf] 43:77-78
{وَنَادَوْا يَا مَالِكُ لِيَقْضِ عَلَيْنَا رَبُّكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنَّكُم مَّاكِثُونَ ‎﴿٧٧﴾‏ لَقَدْ جِئْنَاكُم بِالْحَقِّ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَكُمْ لِلْحَقِّ كَارِهُونَ ‎﴿٧٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الزخرف].

Surely, the angels altogether descend with the Book on Al-Qadr night upon whom He pleases from His servants, and they initially descend altogether as reverence, veneration, dignifying respect to the word of the monotheism (No God except Allah, He alone, no partner for Him; to not worship except Him, devoting religion to Him even if the disbelievers hate) to the fact this is the summary of what came in the heavenly Books. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Nahel] 16:1-2 In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ {أَتَىٰ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُوهُ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿١﴾‏ يُنَزِّلُ الْمَلَائِكَةَ بِالرُّوحِ مِنْ أَمْرِهِ عَلَىٰ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ أَنْ أَنذِرُوا أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاتَّقُونِ﴿٢﴾‏} [سورة النحل]

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:25
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏} [سورة الأنبياء].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Yousuf] 12:109-111
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ إِلَّا رِجَالًا نُّوحِي إِلَيْهِم مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْقُرَىٰ ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۗ وَلَدَارُ الْآخِرَةِ خَيْرٌ لِّلَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا ۗ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿١٠٩﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا اسْتَيْأَسَ الرُّسُلُ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ قَدْ كُذِبُوا جَاءَهُمْ نَصْرُنَا فَنُجِّيَ مَن نَّشَاءُ ۖ وَلَا يُرَدُّ بَأْسُنَا عَنِ الْقَوْمِ الْمُجْرِمِينَ ‎﴿١١٠﴾‏ لَقَدْ كَانَ فِي قَصَصِهِمْ عِبْرَةٌ لِّأُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ ۗ مَا كَانَ حَدِيثًا يُفْتَرَىٰ وَلَٰكِن تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١١١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة يوسف].

We return to the honored guests of Ebraheem; Jibreel, Mekal, and Malik. And Allah the most High said: [Al-Hijr] 15:52-56
{إِذْ دَخَلُوا عَلَيْهِ فَقَالُوا سَلَامًا قَالَ إِنَّا مِنكُمْ وَجِلُونَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ قَالُوا لَا تَوْجَلْ إِنَّا نُبَشِّرُكَ بِغُلَامٍ عَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ قَالَ أَبَشَّرْتُمُونِي عَلَىٰ أَن مَّسَّنِيَ الْكِبَرُ فَبِمَ تُبَشِّرُونَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ قَالُوا بَشَّرْنَاكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَلَا تَكُن مِّنَ الْقَانِطِينَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ قَالَ وَمَن يَقْنَطُ مِن رَّحْمَةِ رَبِّهِ إِلَّا الضَّالُّونَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏} [سورة الحجر]

So his wife laughed from the situation and rejoiced for her husband that he will get married then he would beget a knowledgeable lad, and she did not think that she herself will be pregnant with Ismael and Es-haq prophet of Allah to the fact she is elderly retired in the age of infertility due to despair of menstruation, and Allah the most High said: [Hud] 11:71-73
{وَامْرَأَتُهُ قَائِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنَاهَا بِإِسْحَاقَ وَمِن وَرَاءِ إِسْحَاقَ يَعْقُوبَ ‎﴿٧١﴾‏} {قَالَتْ يَا وَيْلَتَىٰ أَأَلِدُ وَأَنَا عَجُوزٌ وَهَٰذَا بَعْلِي شَيْخًا ۖ إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَشَيْءٌ عَجِيبٌ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ قَالُوا أَتَعْجَبِينَ مِنْ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ ۖ رَحْمَتُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ ۚ إِنَّهُ حَمِيدٌ مَّجِيدٌ ‎﴿٧٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة هود]

So both glad tidings in one situation, and only the verse of elaboration comes with more points from the decisive verse despite the glad tidings of Ismael and Es-haq is to Ebraheem. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Ebraheem] 14:39
{الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي وَهَبَ لِي عَلَى الْكِبَرِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي لَسَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة إبراهيم].

Anyway, I wanted only to respond to the questioner, lo and behold I wrote a new explanatory-statement, perhaps one of my beloved supporters would like to say: “O our Imam, add to us, we ask Allah to add knowledge to you by entertaining us with the stories of the prophets, surely we are awaiting Allah’s victory while the days of waiting are long for the soul.” And until Allah’s victory comes, we will increase you from the story of Ebraheem and Lot, then we say there is no problem, then we will add to you the story of the quarrel between Allah’s prophet Ebraheem and Allah’s prophet Lot when they met in the known place that the angels determined for Ebraheem and Lot to meet in it in order to leave together from the same place with which the (angels) told Ebraheem and Lot to meet in the so and so place to leave together away from their people. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Hijr] 15:56
{فَأَسْرِ بِأَهْلِكَ بِقِطْعٍ مِّنَ اللَّيْلِ وَاتَّبِعْ أَدْبَارَهُمْ وَلَا يَلْتَفِتْ مِنكُمْ أَحَدٌ وَامْضُوا حَيْثُ تُؤْمَرُونَ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الحجر]

Verily, both met along with their families where they were commanded in the meeting place, after they purified themselves; Ebraheem and his wife, with water to the fact he mated with her in that night after the guests left right after the glad tiding, then Allah bestowed on him Ismael prophet of Allah in that night, as for Allah’s prophet Es-haq surely Allah bestowed him to (Ebraheem) after a time while they are in the blessed land. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:71-72
{وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَلُوطًا إِلَى الْأَرْضِ الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا لِلْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٧١﴾‏ وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ نَافِلَةً ۖ وَكُلًّا جَعَلْنَا صَالِحِينَ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنبياء].

Now we return to the place in which Ebraheem and Lot met, then they had the morning breakfast with the remainder of the fat tender calf (meat). Surely both Ebraheem and his wife ate from it before they mated after the guests’ departure, and Allah’s prophet Ebraheem narrated to Allah’s prophet Lot the story of the calf which he slaughtered it for his honored guests thinking of him that they are human guests (who are themselves guests of Allah’s prophet Lot). And Allah’s prophet Ebraheem narrated the story to Lot prophet of Allah that he argued with them about people of Lot to delay their annihilation then they (angels) said: [Hud] 11:76
{يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ أَعْرِضْ عَنْ هَٰذَا ۖ إِنَّهُ قَدْ جَاءَ أَمْرُ رَبِّكَ ۖ وَإِنَّهُمْ آتِيهِمْ عَذَابٌ غَيْرُ مَرْدُودٍ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏} [سورة هود]

Here he provoked Lot prophet of Allah, so Lot rebuked Ebraheem prophet of Allah, then Lot prophet of Allah said: “Indeed, as for me I argued with them that Allah to hasten their destruction tonight before tomorrow to the fact, from the intense rage, I could not tolerate to be patience till morning, after I showed them my daughters when they seduced me about my guests, then Allah blinded the eyes of my people so they entered my guest-room and I entered behind them with my sword and I intended fighting them after they rejected my daughters, so Allah blinded their eyes so they could not see guest while I see them, then they got out the guest-room. And the (angels) assured me that they are messengers from (Allah) Lord of the worlds with the announcement of my criminal people’s annihilation. So they told me that Allah will annihilate them by morning. Then I told them I can not bear patiently till morning, so they said it is not in our hands that we draw near their appointed time right now, and they said their appointed time is in the morning, isn’t the morning near?” So Allah’s prophet Ebraheem smiled as an absorption of the anger of Lot prophet of Allah, then Lot prophet of Allah said: “O my Imam Ebraheem prophet of Allah, I ask Allah to forgive you, surely you do not know what the people did after your expulsion”. Then the sun of morning rose being eclipsed a total eclipse by planet Saqar, so they took off towards the honored Mecca and they did not look back at the eclipsed sun carrying out the command as protection to the eyesight, to the fact Saqar was the closest to the sun at that passage.

As for now, indeed, the passage of Saqar is nearer to earth so it would cause a huge heavenly eclipse due to its intense nearness to earth this time, of the closest passages at all.

..Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa; your brother Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=405090
اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة
Last updated: 01-02-2023 05:04 AM