الموضوع: A Humourous Important Statement

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

30—Shawwal— 1444 AH
20— May— 2023 AD
10:42 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

_________

Fabrication Scandal in KSA

There is no God but Allaah alone no partners with Him. They were plotting and Allaah too was planning, and Allaah is the Best of the planners

I say: check out the scandal of the Saudi fabrication of the 2023 Arab League Summit which was also attended by non-Arab leaders. They were in haste to broadcast the fabrication so that people around the world would not suspect the tardiness of the live broadcast for the summit. However, their reversal of fortune started from the end of Zelenskyy's speech to the beginning of the speech of the King of Jordan. Get ready to be appalled. O people of understanding, fear Allaah for you shall not hear after such scandal but the ear-splitting sound of Saqar, the planet of torment

Given that the broadcast of the summit is hours long, I will cut this video out of it to act as definitive proof of fabricating the Arab League Summit on air. But every compos mentis will know with knowledge of certainty that such errors can't occur in the comprehensive Arab League Summit which is gathering the Arab leaders in addition to the guest, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. They did not take into account that error, which will be a devastating surprise of high caliber! I will share the clip in which they did not notice they have been exposed until the end of the live broadcast. Thus, things got worse and their fabrication was exposed by the errors at the end of Zelenskyy's speech. To illustrate, the speech of Zelenskyy was mingled with a small clip of Mohammed bin Salman, so both of them were throwing their speeches at the same exact time ON AIR! Then, Mohammed bin Salman permitted the Chairperson of the African Union to throw his speech while Zelenskyy was still speaking! So the Chadian Chairperson of the African Union was delivering his speech in Arabic at the same time the Ukrainian President's speech was being simultaneously interpreted! As a result, the fabricated voice and the voice of the interpreter mingled with Mohammed bin Salman's voice allowing the already speaking person to speak!

I swear by Allaah the Great, that such major mistakes cannot logically happen whether the summit was live or not. The error was in the fabricated inserted shots, leading to exposing the scandal of Saudi Arabia and the leaders of the Arab League Summit, may Allaah guide or destroy them for He knows best what is in their hearts. Noone feels secure from the planning of Allaah but the losers.

Do not you fear the planning of Allaah the One the Overpowering? You have indeed felt secure from His planning when you brought the Ukrainian President to make your people not believe Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. However, Allaah decided to expose the fabricated videos, of the clinically dead Mohammed bin Salman, starting from the end of Zelenskyy's speech. And this is how you exposed yourselves by your own hands because evil plotting only backfires on those who plot. All speeches were properly synchronized with the fabricated video of the speech of Mohammed bin Salman except for just before the end of Zelenskyy's speech. Despite ending his word, his voice and the interpreter continued! After that, Mohammed bin Salman appeared in a shot of a short and silent speech, then out of nowhere, he allows the Chairperson of the African Union to speak, despite him speaking already before Mohammed bin Salman's permission! Their mistakes continued until the King of Jordan started to throw his speech and the same thing happened. But how can one grant speech permission to someone who is already speaking?! This failure is impossible to happen in actual reality! For it is not logical that the King of Jordan starts his speech and gets permission to speak amid it! So the inserted clip where Mohammed bin Salman allows statesmen to throw their speeches was not concurrent in time with the beginning of the speeches. And the same thing happened with the Chairperson of the African Union

Such unsynchronized clips were placed ahead of their time causing the hassle of the mingled voices of the statesmen which continued for nearly 20 minutes, while the fabricators were unaware. They realized the error after the speeches of all the Arab League Summit which were SUPPOSED to be broadcasted live. Finally, fabrications in Saudi Arabia failed for an error that lasted for nearly 20 minutes

Why did you greatly embarrass yourselves? And I know such an error cannot happen in reality. But the inserted fabricated videos of the clinically dead prince Mohammed bin Salman jumbled all of the speeches of the summit. And such reckless fabrication exposed you globally, so what do you think will befall you after such scandal but the ear-splitting sound of Saqar the approaching planet of torment? Are not you afraid of the planning of Allaah against you, and He is the swiftest of accountants?! I have advised you many times but you do not like advisers

Anyway, the broadcast of the summit was saved and you will not be able to delete it because many people saw it and if you try to delete it, it will accentuate your falsity. It is a lose-lose situation

I will just attach what shall bring about your final death blow; the definitive proof of your fatal errors in your Arab Leaders Summit fabrications. And allow me to say: it is a huge astounding scandal. The following is a clip from the footage of the Arab Leaders Summit, taken from the official Saudi Channel for all channels did not broadcast the summit except from the Saudi Channel; even though they brought correspondents from 400 channels to cover the Arab League Summit. But, in order for them to execute their fabrication, they did not allow any channel to video the speeches of the summit except for two official Saudi channels, while Al-Arabyia Chanel broadcasted through the Saudi TV

Anyway, I shall leave those who seek the true path of Allaah to watch the clip in which the error of the fabricated summit occurred, and none shall happen after this scandal but the ear-splitting sound of Saqar the planet of torment. So beware of the planning of Allaah the One the Overpowering whom you feel secure from His planning, for you are definitely not coequal of Him. Allaah wants to hold the argument against those whom you fooled so that they would not have an excuse by which they refute His torment against them after it was clear to them Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truthful

I apologize to truth-seekers for the lengthy statement because they long to see the fabricated clip
:
https://youtu.be/Gphd_N7mgY4

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Your brother, Allaah's caliph o n the whole dominion of the world; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani