الموضوع: Fatwa of Imam Mahdi about Hamas Movement

Announcing the end of the four seasons after invading the current winter so you would give in to Allah’s command and submit a full submission..

- 9 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

10 - Sha'ban - 1445 AH
Feb - 20 - 2024 AD
11:06 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Announcing the end of the four seasons after invading the current winter so you would give in to Allah’s command and submit a full submission..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Lord of the heavens, the earth, whatever between them, and Lord of the enormous Throne. Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad, messenger of Allah with the grand Quran to both bearers of sins; mankind and jinn, of which Allah fulfills it upon the actual reality. Yet Allah shows you His signs in this world and the hereafter, so in which narration after it do you believe? Then after this..

O community of humans in rural and urban areas, also the decision-makers, let both bearers of sins (mankind and jinn) to bear witness the announcement of the end of the four seasons in this year of yours; 1445 AH, after the battle of the Saqar’s summer to invade the current winter season of mixed (seasons), as we previously foretold you before the battle that will begin on the date: (December 21st - 2023 AD) where the summer of Saqar would begin the battle after the skirmish, and in which the complete seasonal fluctuations occur between the summer of Saqar and the winter of the Arctic northern Pole in the same winter season as we taught you before regarding the winter of the northern hemisphere of the planet, in which will occur seasonal fluctuations during the battle; then would occur the entire seasonal fluctuations in one week! So you would witness (summer as winter - winter as summer) to befall you shocks and warning signs, for you may guard against evil, but no remembrance would ever occur to you, then the battle will end with the victory of Saqar’s summer, so it would eliminate the four seasons in this year of yours, 1445 AH, then the temperature would rise as follows:
(((((((((151 degrees Celsius)) ))))))))

A decisive word and it is not a joke, sign of the planet Saqar’s approach after invading the four seasons, the last of it is invading the current winter season in the northern hemisphere, and Allah will raise the temperature to 151 degrees Celsius, surely Allah did not wrong them but they wrong themselves, to the fact the signs of seasonal fluctuations in its entirety have not benefited those who turn away; rather, they want a temperature of 151 degrees Celsius, so flee to Allah by repenting, turning near (Allah), and seeking forgiveness. Surely, I swear by Allah, the One, the Subduer, that I do not vocalize to you in poetry or exaggerate in prose with other than the truth. Can you bear the heat of Saqar’s summer of 151 degrees Celsius?! And Allah did not wrong them, but they wronged themselves, who turned away from the caller of the All Merciful and His khalifa over the whole world, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. How often I have advised the Arabs and non-Arabs, but you do not like those who advise.

O Benjamin, the leader of the greatest mischief in Palestine, the blessed land, surely the Arabs and the children of Israel are the family of Ebraheem; as cousins as they are the descendants of Ebraheem son of Azar; (again) cousins, while the war of thousands of years is a shame! And the family of Ebraheem son of Azar has no solution other than the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. I have been commanded to be just between the children of Ishmael and the children of Ishaq, for you are cousins ​​and the war of thousands of years is shameful! Indeed I was commanded to be just among you, and I was commanded to be just among the Arab and non-Arab populations altogether with justice. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Shourã] 42:15
{فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى]

Verily, enough historic crimes in Palestine, the blessed land, and enough crimes in the war of Russia and Ukraine, and enough crimes in various parts around the world between the children of man. Allah has commanded me to remove man’s oppression against his fellow man on land and islands of the sea, so enough mischief on earth. And Allah did not send his khalifa, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, except as a relief and mercy to the worlds, so do not refuse Allah’s mercy, and know that Allah is Severe in punishment.

O Benjamin, head of the children of Israel, although Pharaoh slaughtered an entire generation of children from the children of Israel unjustly and aggressively, and they were from the people of Moses (Mosa), prophet of Allah - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him - in spite of that, Allah commanded His messenger (Mosa) and (Haroon) Moses and Aaron - prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them - to invite Pharaoh with wisdom and sound advice. And Allah the Most High said: [T.H.] 20:42-44
{اذْهَبْ أَنتَ وَأَخُوكَ بِآيَاتِي وَلَا تَنِيَا فِي ذِكْرِي ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏ اذْهَبَا إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَىٰ ‎﴿٤٣﴾‏ فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَّيِّنًا لَّعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَىٰ ‎﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

O Benjamin, I call Allah to witness that I command you to stop the war and surrender to Allah’s judgment in the decisive grand Quran and submit a full submission, and that’s in order for me to judge with Allah’s judgment between the children of Ishmael and the children of Isaac in the blessed land, and who is better than Allah as a judge for a people who believe? Otherwise; Don't blame anyone but yourself. There is no matching power for you and the worlds against Allah’s war, and Allah will make His khalifa over the whole world to prevail with a painful chastisement, then indeed you will know with certainty that Allah the Ever Truth would truly accomplish His purpose and perfect His light to the whole world by His servant even if the criminals hate his prevail. Oh our Allah, I ask you to bear witness that I have carried out Your command by the call with wisdom and sound advice, and I say: (((O Benjamin, we and you, as family of Abraham, are cousins, and the war of thousands of years is shameful)))

This means, O community of Jews, that the war is not from the date of October 7, in fact since thousands of years ago, and perhaps that Allah’s promise has come in His decisive Book, the grand Quran, in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:7
{عَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ عَادَيْتُم مِّنْهُم مَّوَدَّةً ۚ وَاللَّهُ قَدِيرٌ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

.Oh our Allah, I have carried out your command despite my heart’s pain

O Benjamin, fear Allah, Lord of the worlds, before Allah afflicts you with a painful punishment.

O Allah’s servants, all the misguided and those who have incurred the wrath upon them, of the non-Arabs and Arabs, among the jinn and mankind, I do not hide from you the explanatory-statement of Allah’s call to all of His servants without exception , for the fact that the verse is decisive from verses of Mother of the Book in the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Zumar] 39:53-59
{قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾‏ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٥﴾‏ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿٥٨﴾‏ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

And we seal this explanatory-statement with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Ra`ad] 13:6
{وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ قَبْلَ الْحَسَنَةِ وَقَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِمُ الْمَثُلَاتُ ۗ وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَذُو مَغْفِرَةٍ لِّلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ ظُلْمِهِمْ ۖ وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَشَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ‎﴿٦﴾} [الرعد].
And Allah the Most High said: [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:53-54
{وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ ۚ وَلَوْلَا أَجَلٌ مُّسَمًّى لَّجَاءَهُمُ الْعَذَابُ وَلَيَأْتِيَنَّهُم بَغْتَةً وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ يَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَإِنَّ جَهَنَّمَ لَمُحِيطَةٌ بِالْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٤﴾} [العنكبوت].
And Allah the Most High said: [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:37-40
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ‎﴿٣٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

Verily, Allah will raise the temperature to 151 degrees Celsius, and each will have a share of it in proportion accordingly, and the most severe of you in chastisement will feel it as it is: (151 degrees Celsius). That is the heat and toxins of the molten obvious thermal smoke. So watch for it, indeed, I am with you, watching. I am sorry that Allah the Most High said: “it would cover the people” and He did not say: “it would cover those who disbelieved.” This means that it will cover the disbeliever and Muslim because of their turning away from Allah’s caller and His khalifa, except whom Allah wills, He best knows the grateful. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Dukhãn] 44:1-12
{حم ‎﴿١﴾‏ وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةٍ مُّبَارَكَةٍ ۚ إِنَّا كُنَّا مُنذِرِينَ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ فِيهَا يُفْرَقُ كُلُّ أَمْرٍ حَكِيمٍ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ أَمْرًا مِّنْ عِندِنَا ۚ إِنَّا كُنَّا مُرْسِلِينَ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ رَحْمَةً مِّن رَّبِّكَ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ‎﴿٦﴾‏ رَبِّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا ۖ إِن كُنتُم مُّوقِنِينَ ‎﴿٧﴾‏ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ ۖ رَبُّكُمْ وَرَبُّ آبَائِكُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ يَلْعَبُونَ ‎﴿٩﴾‏ فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ‎﴿١٠﴾‏ يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿١١﴾‏ رَّبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

So say what Allah has commanded you to say in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-A`arfã] 7:23
{رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].
And say what Allah has commanded you to say in the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:118
{وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ‎﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

And so that you do not return to disbelief or turning away, and so that your hearts do not deviate after believing; it is a must for you to know that Allah comes between a person and his heart, so say what Allah has commanded you to say in the word of Allah the Most High: [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:8-9
{رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ جَامِعُ النَّاسِ لِيَوْمٍ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

.Oh our Allah, I have delivered the message.. Oh our Allah, bear witness

O community of supporters, companions of the call and reporting, know with the sure knowledge that Allah’s decisive promise in the decisive grand Quran has come, and know for certainty that Allah only wanted to warn the worlds of the seasonal overturn in its entirety (winter, summer, and the heat in the winter season) so that they may remember. But it only increased their flight. In fact, they want a sign of raising temperature of Saqar’s summer to 151 degrees Celsius. And Allah the Most High said: [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:117
{وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ الله وَلَكِنْ أَنْفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

Verily spend for Allah’s cause consequently Allah would protect you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-A`arfã] 7:188
{قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْ كُنتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ ۚ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٨٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

“Oh our Allah, make your chastisement cool and peace for the believers, the vulnerable, the oppressed, and the truth seekers among the worlds. Oh our Allah, You know - Your servants - best what they keep within themselves that it is the truth from their Lord, surely You are capable of all things. Oh our Allah, bless the believers in Sha`ban and make them reach Ramadan with your mercy, Oh the Most Merciful more so than all who have mercy. Oh our Allah, remove every anguish on the non-Arabs and Arabs. Oh Who encompasses all things in mercy and knowledge. Oh our Allah, my patience has run out and I complain to You about my matter, and all matters return to Allah. Indeed, You are All Knowing of that which is in the chests.” And Allah the Most High said: [Al-Nahl] 16:33-34
{هَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا أَن تَأْتِيَهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ أَمْرُ رَبِّكَ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ فَعَلَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ وَمَا ظَلَمَهُمُ اللَّهُ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏ فَأَصَابَهُمْ سَيِّئَاتُ مَا عَمِلُوا وَحَاقَ بِهِم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ‎﴿٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

O you who have eyes, take lessons from the heat of Saqar’s summer in the depths of winter. Surely what is coming is grievous!

How astonishing that you are waiting for a mild winter in the spring despite the warning signs of heat in the depths of the cold winter! You are still in the winter of February, but the signs and warnings of chastisement do not avail for a people who do not believe that the heat of the climate and natural disasters are commanded by Allah’s command, glory be to Him. And Allah the Most High said: [Younus] 10:99-102
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَآمَنَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا ۚ أَفَأَنتَ تُكْرِهُ النَّاسَ حَتَّىٰ يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ‎﴿٩٩﴾‏ وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿١٠٠﴾‏ قُلِ انظُرُوا مَاذَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَا تُغْنِي الْآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَن قَوْمٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿١٠١﴾‏ فَهَلْ يَنتَظِرُونَ إِلَّا مِثْلَ أَيَّامِ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ قُلْ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ ‎﴿١٠٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس[.

..Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=441106
اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة
Last updated: 21-02-2024 05:15 PM