المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A decisive answer from the acquainted with the All Merciful

Admin
29-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

18 - 03 - 1433 AH
10 - 02 - 2012 AD
08:09 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

O you the questioner about the approaching Mars, indeed the Awaited Mahdi never ever warned about planet Mars

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds..

O you the questioner about the approaching Mars, indeed the Awaited Mahdi never ever warned about planet Mars but about the planet Saqar that appears to the people from time to time, surely there is no danger from approaching Mars in fact it approached to a far place and no danger from it on earth, do not make those who are doubtful an excuse so you would debate them or warn them by which Allah has not send an authority in the decisive Quran.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=145033

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=145033

Admin
02-06-2014, 04:47 PM

01 - 05 - 1434 AH
13 - 03 - 2013 AD
05:25 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni nullifying that the parents of Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and salutations from Allah be upon him and his family that they are in hell fire and we come with the judgement between those who differ among the speakers of the pulpits from the affirmed Reminder

Thereafter we say In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, O society of the Muslims, indeed Allah raise the Imam Mahdi a ruler with Truth among those who differ in the religion in order to unite their rank after the Muslims' division into sects and parties and each party is happy of what they have, and surely I admonish you with one is to rise up before Allah in pairs and singly then ponder in the interpretations of Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni for the Great Quran and what is the reference that Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni depending on and established upon it his Call in sifting the prophet's (sunnah) tradition, and the sifting in the Torah, and the sifting in the Gospel. So is the reference of Nasser Mohammad is the oath by Allah the Great and with that he is satisfied? Or the reference of Nasser Mohammad fantasies from his own self and that is enough for him? Or surely the reference of Nasser Mohammad is the verses of Allah the clear decisive from the clear bases of the Book are Allah's argument upon the Muslim scholars and their nation and all the people, which from through it we can clarify to the whole scholars of the nation and the common Muslims which is it of the prophet's saying is true and which of it is a fabricated false not from Allah and His messenger in all ease and facility?
And as we gave you and an example in the previous statement and we destroyed the belief of those whom they believe that Abdo Allah Ben Abdo Almotalib and his wife Amena Bint Wahab are in Hell fire, and then they come with fabricated sayings upon Allah and His messenger to proof that the parents of Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and salutations from Allah be upon him and his family are in hell fire. And we shall come up with my statement to put it down which I wrote it last night for the third time perhaps you ponder and to complete the statement's reliance in nullifying the chastisement of hell fire upon the parents of Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and salutations from Allah be upon him and his family so you would give an example with this statement to the Muslims about the how to uncover the belied sayings

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?11649

26 - 04 - 1434 AH
08 - 03 - 2013 AD
04:17 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Look for the True way to uncover the induced narrations that is not form Allah and nor form His messenger

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,
Forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and His messengers from the first one of them to the last seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah, oh you who believe ask forgiveness and salute a highly salutation upon him and all of them and their righteous families, after this

And my beloved in the way of Allah if you know who the matter is easy simple to uncover the induced sayings for example these two sayings of the prophet are lies and falsification upon him, as follows

(and in saheeh muslim off the prophet Mohammad forgiveness and salutauin be upon him said: I asked permission from my lord to forgive my mother, but did not allow it for me, and I asked Him permission to visit her grave, so He allowed me.) And in it also from Anas that a man said: Oh messenger of Allah, where is my father? said: In hell fire, when he decided invited him, then said: surely your father and my father are in hell fire.)
Ended

So come to verify these two sayings according to the confirmed Book of Allah the Great Quran then if we found clear decisive verses for the scholars of the nation and the common Muslims are contradicting to these tow saying so we would know that indeed these sayings off the prophet are forged, and to the application for the confirmation:
So what is the first step that we should search about it in the Great Quran? And the first the step for you, first of all sure upon us to the search in the Quran; Is it forehand messengers had been sent to Abdo Allah Ben Abdo Almotalib and his wife Amena Bint Wahab and their nation? And you know that they are the parents of Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness of Allah be upon him and them and I salute him a highly salutation. and then you would find the answer in the confirmed Book in the saying of Allah the Most High: {Ya Seen (1) By the Quran, full of wisdom!(2) Surely you are one of the messengers,(3) On a right path (4) A revelation of the Mighty, the Merciful,(5) That you may warn a people whose fathers were not warned, so they are unaware.(6)} Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.]
{يس ﴿1﴾ وَالْقُرْ‌آنِ الْحَكِيمِ ﴿2﴾ إِنَّكَ لَمِنَ الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿3﴾ عَلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿4﴾ تَنزِيلَ الْعَزِيزِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ ﴿5﴾ لِتُنذِرَ‌ قَوْمًا مَّا أُنذِرَ‌ آبَاؤُهُمْ فَهُمْ غَافِلُونَ ﴿6﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

Surely this means that Allah did not send to them messengers to warn them, to worship Allah and not to associate with Him a thing. And the question that lay it self; Is it by any chance whoever died from those fathers before sending Mohammad the messenger of Allah to them; so is it by any chance that Allah will chastise them then make them inter the hell fire despite He did not send to them a messenger? And then we let the answer from the Lord directly from the confirmed Book, Allah the Most High said: {And We were never chastising until We raise a messenger.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra:15]
{وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّى نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:15].

Then it is cleared for the Muslims that the false belief is injustice and a great lie that you believe the father of Mohammad the messenger of Allah and his mother in hell fire, indeed it had been cleared to them that they are not among the chastised. So keep your duty to Allah and obey me and respond to the call to be judged by the Book of Allah so we rule among you in what you differ in, then you would not find in yourselves any resistance in accepting whatever I ruled among you with the judgement of Allah and you submit a total submission. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?11649

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=90211

Admin
06-06-2014, 09:07 PM

08 - 08 - 1435 AH
06 - 06 - 2014 AD
05:26 am
ـــــــــــــــ

My honorable Imam what is the True fatwa in regarding a woman who treats men and women with natural medicine

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad the messenger of Allah and his family and all the believers, after this..
Oh my beloved in the way of Allah from Morocco, there is no blame on your Mother to practice her profession in treating with the natural medicine, the Most important thing is to not be in isolation with the patient from men by her self, and may Allah guide her to the right path.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?18358
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=146127

Admin
29-06-2014, 09:10 PM

10-08-2010
02:01 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Call your Lord believing that there is non that exist whom is more merciful to you than Allah..

In the name of Allah and I relied upon Allah, forgiveness and peace be upon the messenger of Allan and his family the pure ones, peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you my beloved the best supportive helpers.

In respect to asking forgiveness from Allah for the living and dead Muslims among them altogether, so in that sure it is the most loved supplications to the Self of the Lord of the worlds if you were to know, and what we forbade to you is the pleading with the servants of Allah to ask Allah to be forgiving for you praise be to him so that is an association with Allah, and we had said: if one of you made a sin in a servant's right and he asked from him to ask Allah forgive him for in his right; in the meaning of that he asks from him the pardon, then the servant say: I ask Allah to pardon you", then Allah forgives for him the sin in the right of his brother, in confirming to the say of Allah the Most High:
{And if you pardon and forbear and forgive, surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tgabon] 64:14
{وَإِنْ تَعْفُوا وَتَصْفَحُوا وَتَغْفِرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التغابن:14]

So I did not prevent you from asking forgiveness for the men and women Muslims the living among them and the dead.

Surly by Allah if you know how much Allah lightens (chastisement) upon the dead because the supplications of the living among the Muslims! and if you know how much their happiness with that then you would have asked forgiveness for them day and night until Allah forgives them altogether so He makes them inter into His mercy altogether, so that is a part from the fulfillment of their highly goal. But if one of the servants of Allah came to one of you and said: " O so and so ask Allah for me with this and that", then say to him: {And your Lord says: supplicate to Me, I will answer you.} Truthful Allah the Great [Gafer] 40:60
{وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:60]

And that because if you supplicate for him as he asked, and Allah respond to him then you find them every day will come to you to ask the supplication for Allah, so that was the reason for the association of the nations till they exaggerated in the righteous servants of Allah because their supplications was accepted.

So fear Allah O people of understanding, so who ever asked you to ask from Allah by supplicating to Allah with this and that, then say to him: "Call your Lord believing that there is non that exist whom is more merciful to you than Allah, then Allah will answer your call, indeed my Lord listens the supplications".

So teach how the sincerity in the supplications, in confirming to the say of Allah the Most High: {He is the Living, there is no God but He; so call on Him, being sincere to Him}Truthful Allah the Great [Gafer] 40:65
{هُوَ الْحَيُّ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَادْعُوهُ مُخْلِصِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:65].

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?2366
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=8721

Admin
15-07-2014, 09:04 PM

18 - 09 - 1435 AH
15 - 07 - 2014 AD
01:14 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

..The true fatwa from the Awaited Imam Mahdi about the vow to fast

QUESTION:
My dear beloved Imam, thank you my beloved in the way of Allah, how we were in manifest error then Allah made for us a light from your statement of the Truth for the Quran.
Request of an advisory opinion outside this topic, but I liked to be in the same blessed page a woman asked me an advisory opinion
she said that when she asked her son a student in the high school; how many will you get out of the total so he informed her with a specific number, so it did not please her and said to herself I fast Mondays and Thursdays if my son got the total ... to make him enter the medical school
and she already implemented the vow during the seven medical school years except she can not complete the rest of the vow for the rest of her life
so how would she do away off this vow? Sheikhs declared to her that to feed 10 needy
Notice; she did not utter with the vow but she concealed it within herself and it made fear in her that she had to fast Mondays and Thursdays throughout her life
So what is the expiation for non completion of this vow?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah's peace, His mercy and His blessings be upon you..

O beloved in the way of Allah the one who is being near (to Allah) the generous, the honorable and respectable, this question of yours is gone out of the subject down to the bone without an intention from you so do not do that once again my beloved in the way of Allah, if you were to put it on a new page in the questions section.
In any case for your honor we will answer on this page, in respect the laws of the fasting vows in the Book they are three days and non other, so the woman just fulfilled but the fasting a long life every Thursday and Monday she is not boned to fulfill more than three days in compliance to the laws of fasting as the vow of my father the Imam Ali son of Aby Taleb and his wife Fatima the daughter of Mohammad Forgiveness of Allah be upon them all and their families and I salute them the best salutation. So fulfill the vow of fasting three days and feed three needy; the poor and the orphan and the captive for the pleasure of Allah with the fulfillment of the vow to earn closeness to their Lord..

So say to this woman that Allah does not burden a soul more than it's scope, upon that Allah will never make her accountable for the unfulfilled vow of fasting all life long because the vow of fasting in the Book is three days, and even was not able the tolerance in fulfilling with the three days fasting then let him feed for each day a poor to give him the nourishment of what is enough for his daily meal or the breakfast of his fast, and that is more favored with Allah from fasting the vow, surly the fasting vow is in case of unable upon the spending because the vow of spending is more favorable with Allah.

In any case inform the woman the fasting Mondays and Thursdays for seven years is greater than the punishment ruling, much more, and what is greater than the punishment ruling to the killer mistakenly without intent is giving blood money to his family and fasting two consecutive months, and this woman fasted many months, so if we added her fasting each Monday and Thursday for seven years from eight days we would have find her that she is fasting not less than eight days in each month, therefore her fasting in a year equivalent three months except a little less, so if she fasted a whole year and on top of it approximately eight months of fasting does not recompense the vow of fasting?! There is no straiten nor blame upon her from feeding ten needy except if she wants to be more in closeness to her Lord, and for the vow she just fulfilled and sufficient enough so Allah would not hold her accountable upon fasting a life long. In confirming to the saying of Allah the Most High: {Allah imposes not on any soul a duty beyond its scope.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:286
{لَا تُكَلَّفُ نَفْسٌ إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:286].

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.org/showthread.php?p=151194

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=151194

Admin
02-08-2014, 05:21 PM

05 - 10 - 1435 AH
01 - 08 - 2014 AD
04:45 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

An interpretation of the death of Ali Abdullah Saleh, in a vision

Quotation Originally Posted by I believed in the bliss of Allah's pleasure View Post

In the name of the All Merciful the Most Merciful - peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you
Praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds, and peace be upon who He chose from His servants, and forgiveness of Allah upon Muhammad and his pure family..
A few days ago I saw in a dream near dawn approximately, I was in Yemen and heard that Ali Abdullah Saleh has died and his body will be in a funeral, and actually I saw his body carried on the coffin and I wa at his head and I saw his face, I said to myself: Sure Imam Mahdi heard the news and will write down a statement on this matter, and this will be a test for the supporters because of not handing the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi ..
and the vision ended, and Allah knows what is its interpretation.

Quotation Originally Posted by the pleasure of Allah is greater View Post

Peace be upon you
With Allah's will, the vision is good and a tribute to the precious honorable kind mother, and after this
The dead in the vision could means that he is of the unaware and it is not a condition that it is a death and the departure of the soul from his body, as that in the Book of Allah the dead means those oblivious off the mention of Allah
For handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi, this vision is a challenge and it will be achieved, Allah is willing, no doubt, nor suspicion and is a true vision as we speak
For the test of the supportive helpers may be just a sifting for supporters but the supportive helpers among the people who love Allah and He loves them not one will be able to tempt them even til the string enters the sawing pin
and finally I say the right saying is for the possessor of the right say the beloved Imam and accept my striving with a greeting.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, I say you finished in full O honorable Hytham, you did not leave room for comment from the Imam Mahdi because you spoke with the Truth and thanks, and every year you are well and upon the Truth you are firmly steady until the day of resurrection, O my beloved for the sake of Allah, excuse me for I was little bit preoccupied away from you, so take provision from the light of the true statement for the Quran that is an opportunity to review and to remember the true statement for the Quran till Allah completes for you your light, how much I love you my supportive helpers an enormous love greatly.
And among the best foremost supportive helpers whom we almost do not mention them openly despite we are obliged and commanded to publicize them in all after the appearing on a condition to conceal their graves after their death so they would not be a reason of temptation (to deviate) for those who do not believe in Allah unless they ascribe partner.

No minding into raising this comment to the Encyclopedia of the true statement for the Quran for it contains an enormous wisdom.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?19059
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=152777

Admin
08-08-2014, 06:46 AM

11 - 10 - 1435 AH
07 - 08 - 2014 AD
09:54 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

It is not physical the impurity of idolatry; in fact a spiritual impurity, it has no relation with shaking hands among people..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad the messenger of Allah and all the believers in every time and place until the day of judgement..
O my beloved for the sake of Allah (?) the asking is shaking hand of idolater or disbeliever breaks the ablution? Then we declare with the Truth that this belief will alienate the idolaters or disbelievers when they see you shaking hands with them then you take off to make ablution.

O you the delight of your Imam's eye, but the impurity of the idolatry is a spiritual impurity and not an external physical impurity, so deliver good news and do not repel (others) O my beloveds for the sake of Allah, and call to the way of Allah with wisdom and kind enlightenment, and honor the disbelievers with your hospitality and show them kindness and deal with them justly in fulfillment to the command of Allah to you in His decisive Book in the saying of Allah the Most High: {Allah does not forbids you respecting those who do not fight you for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahina] 60:8
{لا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُمْ مِنْ دِيَارِكُمْ أَنْ تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:8].

And know that Allah sent you and the Imam Mahdi as a mercy to the worlds so say to the people kindly and and preach and do not repel, and honor the disbelievers with your hospitality as you honor the believers, surly the religion is the goodly kind treatment with people in general form, and know that Islam the religion of Allah is a mercy for the nations altogether.

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=153600
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=153600

Admin
10-09-2014, 04:21 AM

24 - 01 - 1434 AH
08 - 12 - 2012 AD
05:33 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Indeed for the Book (there) are (Imams) leaders who guide people by (the Book) to a straight path..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets of Allah and His messengers and their families altogether and all the Muslims, we do not differentiate among any one of His messengers and to Him we are submitter, after this..

O you who declares that the Quran is the Mahdi; in fact the Quran is the light of the guidance who the Mahdi guides the people by it to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, by the True explanatory-statement of the Glorious Quran so they guide by Allah's descended command in His decisive Book in every time and place. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made Imams from among them leaders to guide by Our command when they were patient. And they were certain of Our messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajda] 32:24
{وَجَعَلْنَا مِنْهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَهْدُونَ بِأَمْرِنَا لَمَّا صَبَرُوا وَكَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا يُوقِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة:24].

And Allah the Most High said: {And We made them (Imams) leaders who guide (people) by Our command, and We revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of alms, and Us (alone) they served;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:73
{وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَهْدُونَ بِأَمْرِنَا وَأَوْحَيْنَآ إِلَيْهِمْ فِعْلَ ٱلْخَيْرَاتِ وَإِقَامَ ٱلصَّلاَة وَإِيتَآءَ ٱلزَّكَـاةِ وَكَانُواْ لَنَا عَابِدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:73].

And Allah the Most High said: {And We indeed gave Moses the Book — so doubt not the meeting with Him — and We made it a guide for the Children of Israel.(23) And We made from among them (Imams) leaders to guide by Our command when they were patient. And they were certain of Our messages.(24)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajda] 32:23-24
{وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ فَلَا تَكُن فِي مِرْ‌يَةٍ مِّن لِّقَائِهِ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ هُدًى لِّبَنِي إِسْرَ‌ائِيلَ ﴿٢٣﴾ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنْهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَهْدُونَ بِأَمْرِ‌نَا لَمَّا صَبَرُ‌وا وَكَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

And the important that they are leaders (Imams) of the Book the best chosen, and we still in-light their road for them (the people) to their Lord.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?10047
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=75575

Admin
22-09-2014, 07:47 PM

06 - Muharram - 1433 AH
22 - 10 - 2012 AD
08:29 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Fatwa of Imam Mahdi about the condition that must be provided in sacrificial (animals) and its owner, and who are the contented-poor and the bold-poor

Originally Posted by My hope forgiveness and satisfaction
Peace and mercy of Allah be upon you
I want to inquire please regarding the conditions that must be available in a person who buys a sacrifice? Is it possible that members of a family as brothers to share buying a sacrifice? Should the master of the house that he buys it with his money? Is it permissible for a girl to buy a sacrifice if the father is unable to provide enough money for her?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon Allah's prophets and the Imams of the Book who are the speakers of the right words and the decisive speech a reminder for who possess minds, after this..

Indeed the sacrifices to reward the father and his children, whether they were married or single as long they are one family, also buys it who can afford among them if they do not possess it in their livestock or they aid each other on buying it, and it is not a condition that non pays its price except the family master but who can afford among them, or to cooperate into buying it, or to be gifted to them from the family of their home or from good doer so they should accept hie gift, and I ask Allah to accept from all.

As that the masters of the families who can afford to buy the sacrifices calf from from cattle or from camel at the most eight, and each takes from it as much he payed from his money for its price, unless they share equally meaning each one of them tacks an equal share even if he payed the most, or he takes his right fully if he does not want let go the extra for others, the important and the basic requirement in sacrifices is to be mentioning the name of Allah on it with its fur or hair or wool.
In the meaning of: It is required that the mention of Allah's name a must duty and while it is still alive.

In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And the offerings, We have made them of the signs appointed by Allah for you — for you therein is much good. So mention the name of Allah on them standing in a row. Then when they (are offered) down on their sides, eat of them and feed the contented-poor one and the bold-poor. Thus We have made them subservient to you that you may be grateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:36
{وَالْبُدْنَ جَعَلْنَاهَا لَكُم مِّن شَعَائِرِ اللَّهِ لَكُمْ فِيهَا خَيْرٌ فَاذْكُرُوا اسْمَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهَا صَوَافَّ فَإِذَا وَجَبَتْ جُنُوبُهَا فَكُلُوا مِنْهَا وَأَطْعِمُوا الْقَانِعَ وَالْمُعْتَرَّ كَذَلِكَ سَخَّرْنَاهَا لَكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:36].

The declaration about the contented-poor: is who does not ask the people from his intense shyness and his self pride, those are from the abstinence they never beg from the people persistently.

And the bold-poor: is the beggar whose his face naked from shame, he is the daring bold-beggar he does not shy away to ask his need from people. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds. Allah the most High said: {Then when they (are offered) down on their sides, eat of them and feed the contented-poor one and the bold-poor.}Truthful Allah the Great
{فَإِذَا وَجَبَتْ جُنُوبُهَا فَكُلُوا مِنْهَا وَأَطْعِمُوا الْقَانِعَ وَالْمُعْتَرَّ}

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=66758

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=66758

Admin
23-09-2014, 02:35 PM

22-10-2012 AD
09:34 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

..Imam Mahdi adds detailed explanation to us with Truth about what relates to Eid prayer

Originally Posted by Fareed Salama
In the name of Allah, praise be to Allah, and forgiveness and peace be upon Allah's messenger
I ask Allah to bless you O our honorable Imam and to reward you on our behalf all good you just have declared to us by the truth and clarified to us matters of our religion so it became easy, accessible and clear, what an excellent Imam that you are, praise be to Who taught you
and I have a question I hope and that you kindly benefit us in this matter If coincidentally Eid is on Friday and we prayed Eid prayer in congregation so is the Friday prayer dropped off us.
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather the messengers of Allah and his pure family, and the righteous followers till the last day, after this..

In regarding to the prayer of the break-fast holiday Eid (Al-Fitr) or the sacrificing holiday Eid (Al-Adha), the speech is before the two units (rakaatayn) as in Friday prayer, and Eid prayer does not reward off the Friday prayer, nor does reward the Eid speech and its two units (prayer) off the speech and the two units of Friday prayer for the fact Friday prayer is a must-duty for who can find a way to it.

In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, when the call is sounded for prayer on Friday, hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave off traffic. That is better for you, if you know.(9) But when the prayer is ended, disperse abroad in the land and seek of Allah’s grace, and remember Allah much, that you may be successful.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jumaa] 62:9-10
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا نُودِيَ لِلصَّلَاةِ مِنْ يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ فَاسْعَوْا إِلَىٰ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿9﴾فَإِذَا قُضِيَتِ الصَّلَاةُ فَانْتَشِرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَابْتَغُوا مِنْ فَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَاذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿10﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجمعة].

And for Eid prayer it is a desired Sunna and being present at it is more good (deeds), and mentioning Allah is greater and many good (deeds).

If Eid coincides on Friday then Fajr dawn prayer is in its known appointed time, as for Eid prayer is after sunrise and the Eid speech, and it must be the shortest of the speech, in it admonishing the Muslims about kin connection, the spending, the pardon and forgiveness, visiting family and friends to each other to firmly tie the brotherhood, affection and leniency.

And the Friday prayer is in its known appointed time at Zuhor appointed time, and Zuhor prayer delayed combining with Aasr prayer.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?9168

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=66768

Admin
14-10-2014, 02:29 PM

02 - 09 - 1431 AH
12 - 08 - 2010 AD
06:59 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Beware of abandoning the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder for it is the light that charges your hearts with light

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds, peace be upon us and upon the righteous worshipers of Allah.

Allah's peace be upon you my beloved for Allah's pleasure the best foremost supportive helpers in the era of dialogue before appearance and Allah's mercy be upon you and upon the family of your homes and who favored righteousness among your offspring, each year and you are well and onto the straight path are firm, and that the signs of the Book increase your faith and upon your Lord you are relying, and we surround you with knowledge, whoever believed and followed the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and pledged the allegiance to him then abandoned pondering over the True statement for the Reminder by the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni without an excuse it will decrease the light from his heart so it vanishes little by little until it extinguishes then satans whisper to him unjustly, so be warned of abandoning the True statement for the Reminder for it is the light which it charges your heart with light, and whenever you have read a new statement for Awaited Imam Mahdi you will find that your certainty and your belief in the Truth from your Lord increases light until your sight would be sharp by the True statement for the Glorious Quran, in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {They only are believers whose hearts are full of fear when Allah is mentioned, and when His messages are recited to them they increase them in faith, and in their Lord they do rely,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:2
{إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّهُ وَجِلَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَإِذَا تُلِيَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ آياتُهُ زَادَتْهُمْ إِيمَانًا وَعَلَى رَبِّهِمْ يَتَوَكَّلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم[الأنفال:2].

And this is the proof for you from your Lord that you are on manifested Truth for the fact the True explanatory statement for the Quran by the Quran is increasing you guidance to your guidance from before, so it increases the light of the assured knowledge in your hearts day after day, whenever you pondered and thought in the True statement of the Awaited Mahdi for the Great Quran you find the light would get stronger in your hearts more and more but when you abandon visiting the True statement for the Reminder without an excuse then that is a great danger upon you so satan whispers for you unjustly so he make doubtful in the matter of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then you would turn back on your heels after you were guided, so be warned and know that Allah comes between the person and his heart so do not rely that you are just been guided to the Truth and it just manifested for you that the Awaited Mahdi is him Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and the matter is over then you say there is no need to follow up the True statement for the Reminder so be warned of the abandonment for the True statement for the Reminder except that you have an excuse then Allah is Most Knowing in you, and Allah the Most High said: {And it is not (attributable to) Allah that He should lead a people astray after He has guided them, so far so that He makes clear to them what they should guard against.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:115
{وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ لِيُضِلَّ قَوْماً بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَاهُمْ حَتَّى يُبَيِّنَ لَهُم مَّا يَتَّقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:115].

And Allah the Most High said: {So when they deviated, Allah made their hearts deviate. And Allah guides not the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Saff] 61:5
{فَلَمَّا زَاغُوا أَزَاغَ اللَّهُ قُلُوبَهُمْ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم[الصف:5].

And if you abandoned the visitation of the True statement for the Quran then the weakest belief is the tongue stays moist by mentioning Allah so you would be in security for the fact the guidance light will stay in your hearts and never weakens even if you abandoned the website of the Awaited Mahdi with a lawful excuse there is no blame on you with a condition that your tongue stays moist by Allah's mention for continuing charging the light to your hearts from Allah an excellent the Patron and most excellent the Helper, He knows the deceiving eyes and what chests conceal and to Him the rising (after death), surely He is ever Aware, Seer, of His servants, and all affairs return to Allah, so do not treat the Quran as a forsaken thing my beloveds for Allah's sake, surly the Awaited Mahdi's statement for the Great Quran Allah expands the chests with it so He increases them by the light of the True statement then their hearts are humbling and their eyes are tearing of what they knew from Truth from their Lord so they say praise be to our Lord surely the promise of our Lord was to be fulfilled, so here He is just sent the Awaited Mahdi to bring them out of darkness into light, so how we were reading the Quran from before that he comes to us without pondering over, nor thinking for that as if the Awaited Mahdi came with new Quran, and he did not come with new Quran but Allah sent him to return the Muslims and who followed them from the worlds to the first prophet-hood way, surely our Lord's promise was fulfilled so Allah completes by His servant His light even if the criminals hated his appearance.

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?2653

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=10350

Admin
18-01-2015, 12:39 AM

26 - 03 - 1436 AH
17 - 01 - 2015 AD
04:21 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

An inquire about the verse: {And it will be said: Call your associate-gods. So they will call upon them, but they will not answer them, and they will see the chastisement, if only they had followed the guidance.}Truthful Allah the Great

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon all the messenger, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds, after this..

And to the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And it will be said: Call your associate-gods. So they will call upon them, but they will not answer them, and they will see the chastisement, if only they had followed the guidance.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:64. And the position of the Question is in the word of Allah the Most High: {and they will see the chastisement, if only they had followed the guidance.}Truthful Allah the Great. And He means that they had regret a great regretful upon what they neglected of their duties towards their Lord and they wished if only they were guided they would have achieved a mighty success!
{وَقِيلَ ادْعُوا شُرَكَاءكُمْ فَدَعَوْهُمْ فَلَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَهُمْ وَرَأَوُا الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يَهْتَدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:64].
{وَرَأَوُا الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يَهْتَدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم

You find the explanatory-statement in the word of Allah the Most High said: {Often will those who disbelieve wish that they were Muslims.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:2. That is the True explanatory-statement to the word of Allah the Most High: {and they will see the chastisement, if only they had followed the guidance.}Truthful Allah the Great. And you find the True explanatory-statement that He surely means that they wished would they were been guided; in fact He means that their wish would be; if they had been guided Allah would have saved them from the painful chastisement, and for that Allah the Most High said: {Often will those who disbelieve wish if only they were Muslims.}Truthful Allah the Great.
{رُّبَمَا يَوَدُّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْ كَانُوا مُسْلِمِينَ (2)} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر].
{وَرَأَوُا الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يَهْتَدُونَ}
{رُّبَمَا يَوَدُّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْ كَانُوا مُسْلِمِينَ (2)} صدق الله العظيم.

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?20991
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=173135

Admin
07-02-2015, 07:56 AM

18 - 04 - 1436 AH
07 - 02 - 2015 AD
05:04 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

{And thus We established Joseph in the land, and that We might teach him the interpretation of sayings. And Allah has full control over His affair, but most people know not.} Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12-21
{ وَكَذَلِكَ مَكَّنِّا لِيُوسُفَ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلِنُعَلِّمَهُ مِن تَأْوِيلِ الأَحَادِيثِ وَاللَّهُ غَالِبٌ عَلَى أَمْرِهِ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لا يَعْلَمُونَ} [يوسف:21].

And Allah the Most High said: {And whoever trusts in Allah, He is sufficient for him. Surely Allah attains His purpose. Allah indeed has appointed a measure for everything.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al--Talaq] 65:3
{ وَمَنْ يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَالِغُ أَمْرِهِ قَدْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدْراً } [الطلاق:3].

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?21324
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=175677

Admin
15-04-2015, 12:35 AM
- 21 -

10 - 02 - 1432 AH
16 - 01 - 2011 AD
06:40 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

{And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is by the commandment of my Lord, and you were not given of knowledge but a little.}Truthful Allah the Great

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

O Maghribi, leave what makes you doubt to what does not make you doubt we just brought to you the clear decisive verses, we proved with clear evidence of the disbelievers entering hell-fire after death and we gave fatwa that this is on the same soul without the body, but you want the dialogue about the soul and how is the soul! O my brother, surely the soul is a copy of the body it has eyes, and for it is a heart, and a mouth and it does hear and see, and for it is a skin but you do not compass knowledge of it, in fact it is the human being and without it the body is worthless so you are a human being by the soul and not by the body.

Do you not see that the soul if departed from the body so (the body) does not feel any pain nor hear, see and speak? And the soul is a command of my lord O Maghribi, so do not follow who they say against Allah what they do not know and they follow conjecture and surely conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, don’t you see in the sleep yet you did not use your eyes, and you hear yet you did not use your both ears, and you are in pain if you saw that you are burning surely you will feel in the chastisement of burning despite that not a thing touch your skin? It is sufficient enough for the person is being admonished in his sleep, and Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Sufficient enough for the person is being admonished in his sleep].
[كفى بالمرءِ أن يوعظ في منامه]

O man do you not reflect in the conditions of the people of paradise as like the martyrs you find them alive provided sustenance from their Lord in the meaning of that they are eating and drinking right now oh Maghribi, surely the soul is by the commandment of my Lord as well the people of hell-fire, and I do not want to argue with you about the soul and I am content by the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is by the commandment of my Lord, and you were not given of knowledge but a little.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:85
{وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُم مِّنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

Indeed you are a human being by the soul and not by the body, and if the soul departed from the body went all the senses, hearing, sight, taste and pain, love and hate and all of life, so what is wrong with you that you make the body as if the soul is the one that needs the body? In fact is the opposite surely the body is the one that dies by departing life, to the fact life is the soul and we do not die ever, only the body that dies for its departure but most people do not know. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Notice: O my beloveds in Allah’s love; supervisors of this international table, by Allah I almost reach to your site because the cunning plot of Allah’s enemies as they block my computer from your site by every trick and means, we only unlock it every time, Allah is sufficient for me against them who they want to put off Allah’s light and Allah refuses but to complete His light even though the criminal hated it appearing, and Allah is sufficient for us and an Excellent Guardian.

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=36850

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=36850

Admin
07-05-2015, 03:23 PM

18 - 07 - 1436 AH
07 - 05 - 2015 AD
04:40 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Do not be rigid O Talha, and spread the good news and do not alienate, and follow the True statement for the Reminder..

The original post was written by Talha Al-Khair Hisham Abd-Al-Mune’am

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, is the belief of the Sunni Muslims in the intercession gets them out of Islam to biggest disbelief that expels from the religion? What is the ruling of praying behind them? And He may reward you with the Greatest Bliss Himself’s pleasure.. and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds the Most Merciful than all who have mercy.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

I surely say pray behind them O Talha and do not be of the rigid ones, and spread the good news and do not alienate. And the companions of the intercession does not apply on them the ruling of disbelievers in Allah; in fact they are of the believers but they confused their belief with wrongdoing, and their Lord holds them accountable for that when that which is in the graves is raised, and that which is in the chests is made manifest, there is nothing of their work is against you, and there is nothing of your work is against them, surely your prayer is for you and their prayer is for them.

And O Talha, know that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni seeks in his call to unity among Muslims and the reunification of them to return their strength, surely we do not accuse any of them in disbelief. So Talha follow our True fatwa my beloved in Allah’s love, and spread the good news and do not alienate, and take to forgiveness and speak to people in kindness and goodly exhortation, and do not not leave from the Masjeds when you hear what violates you True belief during Friday speech, and ask forgiveness for them within yourselves and ask Allah the guidance for who are gone astray from the straight path, and pray with them as they pray. Surely the most important thing that you prayers and you living and your death to be for Allah Lord of the worlds, Him Alone, no partner for Him, surely sincere obedience is due to Allah, Him Alone, and do not call with Allah anyone of His servants to intercede for you as they do who mixed wrongdoing with their belief, and be of the grateful. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?22545
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=188092

Admin
07-05-2015, 11:02 PM

18 - 07 - 1436 AH
07 - 05 - 2015 AD
04:07 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Whoever do not believe in the mentioned of Allah’s messengers in the decisive grand Quran he just disbelieved in what was sent down upon Mohammad..

The original post was written by Fouad Al-Jaza’eri
Peace upon you our True Imam and all supporters of the Truth
I have a question, in what the call the people who believe in Allah, Him Alone, and they do not associate with Him a thing but they do not believe besides that any of the messengers, and they are sincere in worshiping Allah, Him Alone, and they do good for Allah’s pleasure and they live seeking Allah’s pleasure?
So how would be their reward/punishment knowingly that they are of the unitarians and their hearts are sound from association?
I hope the response from Allah’s Book the wise Reminder from who has the knowledge of the Book or from the foremost supporters, and peace upon the messengers.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers of jinn and mankind from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah all the believers in every time and place until the day of judgement, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings on you my beloved in Allah’s love, and I give fatwa by the Truth: Surely who does not believe in Allah’s messengers who are mentioned by name in the decisive grand Quran he just disbelieved in what was sent down upon Mohammad and made distinction between the messengers of Allah in the belief, and all the True believers they believe in Allah and His angels and His Books and His messengers, they do not differentiate between any of them. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {The Messenger believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. They all believe in Allah and His angels and His Books and His messengers. We make no difference between any of His messengers. And they say: We hear and obey; our Lord, Your forgiveness (do we crave), and to You is the eventual course.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:285
{آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ (285)} صدق الله العظيم

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
ـــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?22544

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=188087

Admin
29-05-2015, 03:12 PM

11 - 08- 1436 AH
29 - 05 - 2015 AD
06:30 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

The True fatwa in delivering the message through the audio recording with a female’s voice..

Originally Posted by (Praise be to you, O Lord),

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, peace and mercy of Allah the Most High and His blessings upon you my honorable brothers and sisters
I have a question, I am thinking to record the statements of the Awaited Mahdi peace be upon him with my voice, that means I transfer the statement to an audio video, to the fact I am a girl is it permissible for me that, answer me may Allah have mercy for you… and peace.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon who no new prophet after him Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous family and all the believers, after this..

Surely I say the Truth: Yes, it is permissible for you doing that to spread the call in every way and mean, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?22819

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=190506

Admin
05-06-2015, 05:25 PM

18 - 08- 1436 AH
05 - 06 - 2015 AD
04:11 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

Indeed, no matter what my Lord added from displays of the bliss of the heavenly-gardens, surely He can not seduce with the material bliss the servants of the Greatest Bliss from achieving the Greatest Bliss
unless if He deviate their hearts surely here glory be to Him can..

The original post is written by Abu Mustafa
Question and please explain I read yesterday in one of the forums of those who deny the call of the Imam
that he said in one of his statements
(and I swear by Your Might and the Your glory that You can not fascinate me from the Greatest Bliss)
please explain, and this is the name of the site (Juman Forum)
I hope from Allah, the Blessed, and the Most High to make us of His loved ones and of the Imam’s supporters
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds, after this..
I love you all in Allah’s love

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my best foremost supporters, and O Aba Mustafa, do you see that your Lord can lure you with the material bliss? But the worshipers of the Greatest Bliss know that this is impossible no matter what Allah multiplied for them the bliss of the heavenly-gardens surely they would not be increased except insistent. O man, surely we did not limit of Allah’s capabilities to the fact Allah can create of the material bliss to no end, but my Lord, no matter how increased from displays of the bliss of the heavenly-gardens surely He can not lure the worshipers of the Greatest Bliss with the material bliss from achieving the Greatest Bliss except if He deviates their hearts, surely here He can glory be to Him, to the fact He comes in between a man and his heart, O Aba Mustafa, the challenge in luring with the material of the heavenly-garden; this is a thing who understands it only the worshipers of the Greatest Bliss, and I hope from Allah that you be of them. So did you understand the True explanatory-statement for my word in the Truth (can not) because I mean:

(Allah) can not seduce the servants of the Greatest Bliss with displays of the material bliss no matter how multiplied except that He deviates their hearts, surely here He can; because Allah comes in between a man and his heart, so ask Him the firmness and know that Allah comes in between a man and his heart.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?22926

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=191392

Admin
24-06-2015, 01:30 PM

05 - 09 - 1436 AH
22 - 06 - 2015 AD
08:34 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

Fatwa of keeping the duty is many, and not five pillars nor four; in fact keep your duty to Allah in everything and keep guard from Allah as much as you can..

The original post is written by elmachichi fatiha
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you and the pleasure of Himself, our honorable Imam, and may my Lord make this great month upon you a month of nearness and forgiveness and a reward and manifest victory and after this -I have noticed a number of conditions that characterize the pious and it is five in the first verses of [Al-Baqara} the cow chapter-and it is as follows: First religion; believing in the unseen, 2. keeping up the prayer, 3. spending of which We have given them, 4. religion; believe in revealed to you and what was revealed before you, 5. they are certain of the Hereafter. Our honorable Imam, is it possible considering these condition being firmly-fixed terms, as like number of the five pillars of Islam or the six, is it possible to say that the pillars of keeping duty is five. Peace and tranquility be upon you

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds, after this..

In fact the keeping up the duty includes the avoidance to all what angers the Lord and He does not get pleased with it, and includes the action to what Allah loves and pleased with it, as much as His servant can, so keep your duty to Allah as much as you can, and I love you in Allah’s love, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

ــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?23147

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=193365

Admin
20-07-2015, 02:15 PM

04 - 10 - 1436 AH
20 - 07 - 2015 AD
07:31 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

The original post is written by Al-Bakari

Peace be upon you and Allah’s mercy

Forgiveness and peace be upon the chosen Imam and his pure family and the best foremost supporters.
After this: I asked one of my relatives, and he is Sunni, about a borned (son) begotten illegitimately and afterwards his father got married on Allah’s sunna and His messenger’s, and I asked him: Does the son inherit if his father died? He said to me: He does not inherit. How is this? I want to understand! Did I miss something I did not know it? And I said to him: Impossible; this is injustice. I hope the answer from the Book and it confirmes that this ruling is from the Book , and thanks, may Allah rewards you all good on our behalf.

{Call them by (the names of) their fathers; this is more equitable with Allah}

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and their foremost supporters before empowerment and the manifest day of victory and after, till the day of judgement..

O you the questioner, had just answered you with the Truth Al-Abadi the supporter, as long his father is known; so he is his father and he is attributed to him by the name in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Call them by (the names of) their fathers; this is more equitable with Allah;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:5
{ادْعُوهُمْ لِآبَائِهِمْ هُوَ أَقْسَطُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:5].

And as long his lineage been proven son of whom he is; surely here his share of inheritance got proven, and your Lord does not wrong anyone, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, and every year you are good and firm on the Truth till the day of judgement..

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?23483

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=196264

Admin
01-01-2016, 04:21 PM

29- 07 -2010 AD
17 - 08 -1431 AH
03:04 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

The circumcision of the female is forbidden, Allah has sent down no authority for it..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My brother the questioner from the best foremost supporters, I give you a fatwa with Truth and to all the Muslims that the females circumcision is forbidden because it takes away an organ Allah has not created it in vain praise be to Him! So do you know about the reason for the male circumcision? And that because the skin which they remove for it, it is only prevents the pleasure of the man and for that they remove it, as for the woman they take away from her a thing that Allah created it to increase the feeling for her in the pleasure with what Allah made it lawful for her, so the circumcision for the woman became an oppression, and for that it is forbidden upon the Muslims.

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1860

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=6070

Admin
09-06-2016, 01:50 PM

04 - 09 - 1437 AH
09 - 06 - 2016 AD
07:01 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..O servant of Allah, ask the ants swearing by Allah the Great Who created it to leave your carpet and your home and not harm you

The original post was written by Hasbunallahu wana aabdah
Allah’s peace and mercy be upon you
I have a question about a subject that puzzled me and I have asked sheikhs and I did not find a convincing answer
And may the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, may Allah guide you to good, to answer me upon it
My problem is the ants always gathering on my carpet walking on it whether I was praying or I was leaving it on the floor
But today I saw the ants heavily-concentrated on my carpet
Does this mean a thing or it just imaginations and if it was imaginations; why it does not gather on the carpets of my family??
I hope the reply
Allah’s peace and mercy be upon you

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O servant of Allah, ask the ants swearing by Allah the Great Who created it to leave your carpet and your home and not harm you, so it does not force you to use pesticides for insects later one; after that you asked it by Allah.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=227750

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=227750

Admin
17-12-2016, 05:23 AM

06 - 08 - 1430 AH
29 - 07 - 2009 AD
02:04 am
_________

..Hell-fire is only a fiery oven for burning the flesh of the disbelievers

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother, the size of hell-fire is not as near the size of the heavenly-garden, in a thing; in fact the difference is great, and the hell-fire is only a fiery oven for burning the flesh of the disbelievers and whenever their skin burns (Allah) changes for them other skins to taste the chastisement. And their skin burns several times in one second, and Allah exchange skin fro them several times in one second, because if the hardest solid rock would be thrown in it would melt instantly for the intense heat of it, and Allah would make you see the criminals on top of each other, and it has seven gates for each gate is an appointed portion of them, and for each group in a special oven for them: {And those who disbelieve will say: Our Lord, show us those who led us astray from among the jinn and the mankind that we may trample them under our feet, so that they may be of the lowest.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:29
{وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا رَبَّنَا أَرِنَا اللَّذَيْنِ أَضَلَّانَا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ نَجْعَلْهُمَا تَحْتَ أَقْدَامِنَا لِيَكُونَا مِنَ الْأَسْفَلِينَ﴿٢٩﴾ }
صدق الله العظيم [فصلت]

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1590
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5212

Admin
20-12-2016, 12:53 AM

17- 08 -2010 AD
01:16 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

..Indeed has come the interpretation of your vision and (what's) in it

the original post is written by Mina Al-Ansar Al-Sabeqeen
?Is it a vision or self talk
Peace be upon you, by Allah I have many questions and Important rotate in my mind and some of it that I since began reading the explanatory-statements of the Imam I had a dream one day that I am reciting Quran then I opened my eyes while I was semi awake which means I was still between sleep and awareness and I heard as if a thing repeated in my mind that it is surah Al-Ghãsheyah (chapter 88) I hope from my Sir Imam to answer me about this question is it a vision or a self talk?

{Has there come to you the news of the Enveloping Event?(1) Faces on that day will be downcast,(2) Laboring, toiling,(3) Entering burning Fire,(4) Made to drink from a boiling spring.(5) They will have no food but of thorns,(6) Neither nourishing nor satisfying hunger.(7) Faces on that day will be happy,(8) Glad for their striving,(9) In a lofty Garden,(10) Wherein you will hear no vain talk.(11) Therein is a fountain flowing.(12) Therein are thrones raised high,(13) And drinking-cups ready placed,(14) And cushions set in rows,(15) And carpets spread out.(16) See they not the clouds, how they are created?(17) And the heaven, how it is raised high?(18) And the mountains, how they are fixed?(19) And the earth, how it is spread out?(20) So remind. You are only one to remind.(21) You are not a warder over them(22) But whoever turns back and disbelieves,(23) Allah will chastise him with the greatest chastisement.(24) Surely to Us is their return.(25) Then it is for Us to call them to account.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ghãsheyah] 88:1-26
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
{هَلْ أَتَاكَ حَدِيثُ الْغَاشِيَةِ (1) وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ خَاشِعَةٌ (2) عَامِلَةٌ نَاصِبَةٌ (3) تَصْلَى نَارًا حَامِيَةً (4) تُسْقَى مِنْ عَيْنٍ آنِيَةٍ (5) لَيْسَ لَهُمْ طَعَامٌ إِلَّا مِنْ ضَرِيعٍ (6) لَا يُسْمِنُ وَلَا يُغْنِي مِنْ جُوعٍ (7) وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ نَاعِمَةٌ (8) لِسَعْيِهَا رَاضِيَةٌ (9) فِي جَنَّةٍ عَالِيَةٍ (10) لَا تَسْمَعُ فِيهَا لَاغِيَةً (11) فِيهَا عَيْنٌ جَارِيَةٌ (12) فِيهَا سُرُرٌ مَرْفُوعَةٌ (13) وَأَكْوَابٌ مَوْضُوعَةٌ (14) وَنَمَارِقُ مَصْفُوفَةٌ (15) وَزَرَابِيُّ مَبْثُوثَةٌ (16) أَفَلَا يَنْظُرُونَ إِلَى الْإِبِلِ كَيْفَ خُلِقَتْ (17) وَإِلَى السَّمَاءِ كَيْفَ رُفِعَتْ (18) وَإِلَى الْجِبَالِ كَيْفَ نُصِبَتْ (19) وَإِلَى الْأَرْضِ كَيْفَ سُطِحَتْ (20) فَذَكِّرْ إِنَّمَا أَنْتَ مُذَكِّرٌ (21) لَسْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ بِمُصَيْطِرٍ (22) إِلَّا مَنْ تَوَلَّى وَكَفَرَ (23) فَيُعَذِّبُهُ اللَّهُ الْعَذَابَ الْأَكْبَرَ (24) إِنَّ إِلَيْنَا إِيَابَهُمْ (25) ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا حِسَابَهُمْ (26)}
صدق الله العظيم [الغاشية].

This means that Allah’s chastisement got near so the painful chastisement would envelop them, then they would believe in Allah’s khalifa over them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So wait for the day when the heaven brings a clear drought.(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:110-112
{فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُبِينٍ (10) يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (11) رَبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ (12)} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

And the reason of the chastisement is for the fact they turned away from the caller to follow the grand Quran and to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the Grand Quran in what they differed therein, and they treated it as a forsaken thing from reflecting, pondering and worth mentioning, verily, it is the argument of Allah, His messenger and the Awaited Mahdi.

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?2052
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=6863

Admin
21-12-2016, 11:07 PM

13 - 02 - 1433 AH
08 - 01 - 2012 AD
04:09 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

:Inquiry about His word the Most High
{And everyone has a goal to which he turns (himself), so vie with one another in good works. Wherever you are, Allah will bring you all together. Surely Allah is Possessor of power over all things.}
Truthful Allah the Great

O the honorable Imam, peace and Allah’s mercy and His blessings be upon you, while I read the holy scripture I stop at verses and I reflect in it and of it is this following verse I see if has deep meaning

{And everyone has a goal to which he turns (himself), so vie with one another in good works. Wherever you are, Allah will bring you all together. Surely Allah is Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:148
So I wish you explain to me Sr.Imam Nasser Mohammad the True explanation for the verse.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all the followers for the Reminder full of wisdom till judgement day, after this..

O Al-Qahtani my beloved in Allah’s love, your question is about the explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And everyone has a goal to which he turns (himself), so vie with one another in good works. Wherever you are, Allah will bring you all together. Surely Allah is Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:148
{وَلِكُلٍّ وِجْهَةٌ هُوَ مُوَلِّيهَا فَاسْتَبِقُواْ الْخَيْرَاتِ أَيْنَ مَا تَكُونُواْ يَأْتِ بِكُمُ اللّهُ جَمِيعًا إِنَّ اللّهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:148].

Only (Allah) means the four directions if you did not know the direction of the Qibla [Kaaba at the sacred mosque], surely Allah did not command you to delay your prayer until you know the direction of Al-Qibla, and for that Allah the Most High said: {And everyone has a goal to which he turns (himself), so vie with one another in good works. Wherever you are, Allah will bring you all together. Surely Allah is Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:148
{وَلِكُلٍّ وِجْهَةٌ هُوَ مُوَلِّيهَا فَاسْتَبِقُواْ الْخَيْرَاتِ أَيْنَ مَا تَكُونُواْ يَأْتِ بِكُمُ اللّهُ جَمِيعًا إِنَّ اللّهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ} [البقرة:148].

Also you find the explanatory-statement in the word of Allah the Most High: {And Allah’s is the East and the West, so whither you turn thither is Allah’s purpose. Surely Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:115
{وَلِلَّهِ الْمَشْرِقُ وَالْمَغْرِبُ فَأَيْنَمَا تُوَلُّوا فَثَمَّ وَجْهُ اللَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:115].

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?5436
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=31437

Admin
22-12-2016, 02:39 AM

24 - 06 - 1432 AH
27 - 05 - 2011 AD
44 : 10 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Indeed astrology also palm and cup (reading) are from satan’s knowledge with which Allah did not send down of an authority

?What is the ruling about cup reading and palm reading and what is called horoscope
The original post written by Muhibba Li`esa Ibn Maryam
Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
Imam, what is the ruling about the cup reading and palm reading and what is called horoscope

Indeed [U]astrology also palm and cup (reading) are from satan’s knowledge with which Allah did not send down of an authority in the decisive Quran, so keep your duty to Allah and know that their wisdom of this is that you turn away from Allah’s fatwa, the All Merciful, in the decisive Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: No one in the heavens and the earth knows the unseen but Allah;..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:65
{قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:٦٥].

.Your brother; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?12009
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=93588

Admin
22-12-2016, 11:57 PM

26 - 07 - 1433 AH
16 - 06 - 2012 AD
05:18 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

The original post written by Amanat Bena`eem Redwan Allah
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, praise be to Allah for everything.. And prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad and his family and of them the Awaited Imam Mahdi..
The Most High: {And We test you by evil and good by way of trial..} [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:35
?1- What kind of tests with which He afflicts the human being
?2- Sources of evil.. From where
?3- Sources of good.. From where
?4- what we know we are certain of it.. Surely (Allah glory be to Him the exalted Most High) does not want evil for His servants.. So what is His intention Glory be to Him the Most High in the above verse..
?5- is there an explanatory-statement regarding the verse itself
.And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

..The good is from Allah, and the misfortune from Allah because of (sins) from the human being, and your Lord does not wrong anyone

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, I see you arguing about the explanation of the word of Allah the Most High: {Every soul must taste of death. And We test you by evil and good by way of trial. And to Us you are returned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:35
{كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ وَنَبْلُوكُم بِالشَّرِّ‌ وَالْخَيْرِ‌ فِتْنَةً وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْ‌جَعُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:35].

If depending on the apparent (meaning) of this verse that the good and evil from Allah it would have been contrary to the word of Allah the Most High: {Whatever good befalls you, it is from Allah, and whatever misfortune befalls you, it is from yourself. And We have sent you(O Prophet) to mankind as a messenger..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:79
{مَا أَصَابَكَ مِنْ حَسَنَةٍ فَمِنَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَصَابَكَ مِنْ سَيِّئَةٍ فَمِنْ نَفْسِكَ وَأَرْسَلْنَاكَ لِلنَّاسِ رَسُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:79].

And the question remained about the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {Every soul must taste of death. And We test you by evil and good by way of trial. And to Us you are returned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:35
{كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ وَنَبْلُوكُم بِالشَّرِّ‌ وَالْخَيْرِ‌ فِتْنَةً وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْ‌جَعُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:35].

Then we issue fatwa with Truth and say: only the misfortune is the evil and it is with a decree from Allah because of guilt committed by the companion of the affliction. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But how is it that when a misfortune befalls them on account of that which their hands have sent before?..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:62
{فَكَيْفَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:62].

Therefore, the evil is from Allah but without wronging; in fact the cause of the affliction is because of what his hands have sent before (committing sins) and they did not repent to their Lord before coming of the decree of fulfilling the affliction. And Allah the Most High said: {What! When a misfortune befell you, and you had inflicted twice as much, you say: Whence is this? Say: It is from yourselves. Surely Allah is Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:165
{أَوَلَمَّا أَصَابَتْكُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَدْ أَصَبْتُم مِّثْلَيْهَا قُلْتُمْ أَنَّىٰ هَـٰذَا قُلْ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ أَنفُسِكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ﴿165﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:165].

And Allah the Most High said: {And whatever misfortune befalls you, it is on account of what your hands have wrought and He pardons much.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:30
{وَمَا أَصَابَكُم مِّن مُّصِيبَةٍ فَبِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِيكُمْ وَيَعْفُو عَن كَثِيرٍ‌ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

For the fact, afflictions are from Allah it is because of sins from the human being despite that Allah does not let an affliction befall him after the evil doing directly; in fact Allah gives him time for he may turn to his Lord then repent so if he repented to then Allah would relieve fulfilling the affliction in the Book so it would not befall him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {No disaster befalls in the earth, or in yourselves, but it is in a book before We relieve it — surely that is easy to Allah}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:22
{مَا أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي أَنفُسِكُمْ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّبْرَأَهَا إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ يَسِيرٌ ﴿٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد:22].

So keep your duty to Allah servants of Allah, so whatever befell you of good surely from Allah, and whatever befell you of evil surely from Allah because of (sins) from you, and your Lord does not wrong anyone. And Allah the Most High said: {..And if good befalls them, they say: This is from Allah; and if a misfortune befalls them, they say: This is from you. Say: All is from Allah. But what is the matter with these people that they make no effort to understand anything?(78) Whatever good befalls you, it is from Allah, and whatever misfortune befalls you, it is from yourself. And We have sent you (O prophet) to the people as a messenger. And Allah is sufficient as a witness.(79)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:78-79
{وَإِن تُصِبْهُمْ سَيِّئَةٌ يَقُولُوا هَـٰذِهِ مِنْ عِندِكَ قُلْ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ اللَّـهِ فَمَالِ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ الْقَوْمِ لَا يَكَادُونَ يَفْقَهُونَ حَدِيثًا ﴿٧٨﴾ مَّا أَصَابَكَ مِنْ حَسَنَةٍ فَمِنَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَصَابَكَ مِن سَيِّئَةٍ فَمِن نَّفْسِكَ وَأَرْ‌سَلْنَاكَ لِلنَّاسِ رَ‌سُولًا وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا ﴿٧٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?7312
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=47551

Admin
23-12-2016, 05:49 PM

05 - 02 - 1434 AH
18 - 12 - 2012 AD
03:08 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

?Fatwa of the nap to who fell asleep while he is sitting and not laid-down, is it invalidating his ablution

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets of Allah and His messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and the True followers till Judgement day, after this..

O my beloved in Allah’s love, the questioning: Is the nap for the sitting ones in houses of Allah or their homes from invalidating of ablution? Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies for the questioners: fact that I do not say of Allah except the Truth that the nap for the sitting ones in Allah’s houses (of worship) or in their houses and not the sleep of the laid-down; in fact the sitting nappers verily Allah did not command them to go and perform ablution again to the fact Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desires hardship for you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire hardship for you,..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:185
{يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and He has not laid upon you any hardship in religion..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:78
{وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:78].

And Allah has not laid upon you any hardship in religion, so maybe the awaiting one for the prayer is exhausted of fatigue or staying up (lack of sleep at night), or during Friday lecture he may be exhausted or being awake (at night) so he naps a little while he is sitting or supporting his back to the wall so he would fall asleep and wake up while he is fighting the sleep of fatigue and exhaustion, or an elderly up in years. So how would Allah glory be to Him command him to make ablution at every nap? Glory be to Him! Only of invalidating the ablution is the sleep of the laid down on his back with the intention of the rest sleep, so if Allah raised him back from his sleep then let him make ablution, even if it was not at the time of prayer, so let it be with intention of his ablution for the upcoming prayer. And (I ask) Allah to be pleased with you my beloved ones in Allah’s love and to please you with the Bliss of His pleasure..

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?10259
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=78068

Admin
24-12-2016, 11:03 PM

22 - 04 - 1435 AH
22 - 02 - 2014 AD
02:30 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

I seek refuge in Allah the Hearer, the Knower, from the accursed-outcast satan
..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

{Has not the time yet come for the believers that their hearts should be humble for the remembrance of Allah and the Truth that is revealed, and (that) they should not be like those who were given the Book before, but time was prolonged for them, so their hearts hardened. And most of them are transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:16
{أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّـهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد].

O servants of Allah, keep your duty to Allah and worship Him, Him Alone, no partner for Him, being sincere to Him in obedience, though the disbelievers are averse. O community of Muslims do not be the first of those who turn away from the call to resort for judgement to the grand Quran.

Here it is (according to the date of the statement) the age of the call of the mahdi-ship to resort for judgement to the decisive grand Quran became in the beginning of the tenth year and those who turn away are still insisting on turning away from the call to resort for judgment to the decisive Reminder the grand Quran, and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is most persistence on the call to resort for judgement to the decisive Book the grand Quran, and I would never budge the measure of a hair stand, and I would never get weak, never succumb, never tire, never eat and never back away from calling scholars of the Muslims, Christians, and Jews to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, even if their turning away continues as long as I live I would continue in the persistence about the call to resort for judgement to the decisive verses until death, surely be witnesses on that.

I did not call them to follow me in a new religion; in fact I called them to follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran, the Torah, the Gospel and the True prophetic sunna, and we only announce the disbelief in all what is contrary to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, from composing of the humans from themselves or by cunning from satans among jinn and mankind some of them inspiring others with gilded speech to deceive (them).

O community of Muslims, hold fast with Allah’s rope the grand Quran, and be of the grateful ones that (Allah) sent in this nation of yours the Awaited Mahdi, verily Allah granted you out of His grace as mercy from Him for that you may thank (Him), indeed the earth been filled with unfairness and injustice and you know (that) and I do not know what will Allah do to you; in fact I say what Allah commanded my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to say: {..and I do not know what will be done with me or with you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahqãf] 46:9
{وَمَآ أَدْرِي مَا يُفْعَلُ بِي وَلاَ بِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الأحقاف:9].

So rely on Allah (trust in Him) and repent to Allah fully He would forgive your sins and get you out of darkness into light and make firm your feet, I hope from Allah the safety for me and to all Muslims and whoever among the worlds please, my Lord encompassed all things in His knowledge and mercy, and all matter return to Allah, and Allah is sufficient for us from the distress of the world’s life and the hereafter, and Allah chosen us for HimSelf and the call to Him upon enlightening certain knowledge from Allah, verily Allah is sufficient for me and an excellent Guardian.

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?17153
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=133203

Admin
27-12-2016, 04:53 PM

27 - 06 - 1433 AH
19 - 05- 2012 AD
03:02 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Book that Mohammad messenger of Allah did not read nor write, and that fatwa in a decisive verses in the Book..

Allah the Most High said: {And thus have We revealed the Book to you. So those whom We have given the Book believe in it, and of these there are those who believe in it; and none deny Our messages except the disbelievers.(47) And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with your right hand, for then could the liars have doubted.(48) (Nay) in fact, it is clear messages in the hearts of those who are granted knowledge. And none deny Our messages except the iniquitous.(49)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:47-49
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ ۚ فَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ وَمِنْ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ ۚ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا الْكَافِرُ‌ونَ ﴿47﴾ وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ إِذًا لَّارْ‌تَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ ﴿48﴾ بَلْ هُوَ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ فِي صُدُورِ‌ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ ۚ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿49﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

The True proof for Allah’s fatwa in regard of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that he does not read is the word of Allah the Most High: {And you did not recite before it any book,..}Truthful Allah the Great
{وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ} صدق الله العظيم.

As for Allah’s fatwa in respect of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that he did not write you would find it directly after the fatwa of lack of reading and as well transcribing the writings with his right hand, and for that Allah the Most High said: {{And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with your right hand.}}Truthful Allah the Great. Surely this fatwa of Allah that His prophet do not read nor write with his right hand any book to the fact he does not read nor write, Allah made that miracle for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- who came to you with this grand Quran. O you who believe invoke prayer of forgiveness upon him and salute with best salutation, and prayer of forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and all prophets of Allah and His messengers and their righteous families and all the Muslims.
{{وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ}} صدق الله العظيم،

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?6878
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=43702

Admin
16-01-2017, 08:46 AM

26 -09 - 1432 AH
26 - 08 - 2011 AD
07:53 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Meaning of thankfulness

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family and all helpers of Allah till the last day..

As for the thanking of the servants to the worshiped Lord is: The acknowledgement that He is Allah, no God except Him Who created them, Him Alone, no partner for Him so they be worshipping to Him, then they worship Him Alone while they do not associate a thing with Him so they would compete for Allah’s love and His nearness until He is pleased.

As for Allah’s thanking to the servants:: That (Allah) accept from them their worships so He would thank their striving to their Lord and He would multiply their reward. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely this is a reward for you, and your striving is thankfully (recompensed).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Insãn] 76:22
{إِنَّ هَذَا كَانَ لَكُمْ جَزَاء وَكَانَ سَعْيُكُم مَّشْكُوراً} صدق الله العظيم [الانسان:22]

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?4159
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=20770

Admin
26-01-2017, 09:33 PM

30 - 06 - 2010 AD
3:57 pm
ـــــــــــــــــ

..Nice are your words O Al-Tayyib (good man), and a wise logic; let each saves it with his own optimal way

Original post is written by (Rajul Tayyib) good man
I heard from multiple sources about the possibility of a massive solar storm will disrupt if all the electronic gadgets if Allah willed, so came to my mind the following questions:
What is the the management’s extent of the website’s readiness for this storm?
?Is the explanatory-statements of the Imam -may Allah protect him- in secure (place)
It is known that the most affected systems are especially the smallest hard drives discs, and memory chips that can deleted completely from data if it is exposed to a wave of radiation (solar flares), so what is the solution?
First, it is necessary printing on paper the explanatory-statements of the Imam, and it is preferably to be copied manually by ink pen
secondly should store the explanatory-statements of the website in several methods and storing the methods inside a metal thick box to protect it from solar radiation
therefore, to enhance the chances of survival of the explanatory-statements’ data should be stored inside a hard drive
and storing it once again into CDs and again inside all memories and put all inside a metal box and put the box inside yet another box, then burying the box underground

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace be upon you community of the best foremost supporters, and Allah’s peace be upon Al-Rajul Al-Tayyib (good man), a good heart worshiper of the Lord, enlightened on the way, keen on protecting the explanatory-statement of the Book, and of those possess understanding-minds, indeed his words are the aright word and sufficient lesson to you what happened before because of malfunction in the website we missed many of the explanatory-statements.

Consequently, the Imam Mahdi joins his opinion to the opinion of the good man (Al-Rajul Al-Tayyib) that you save the explanatory-statements exclusively for the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni without saving the arguing of the others in their replies; in fact the important is the explanatory-statements of the grand Quran to enlighten your way, and the way of who desired the Truth till judgement day, and each saves it by his own optimal way..

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1465
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=4910

Admin
06-03-2017, 06:36 AM
https://mahdialumma.xyz/images.php?id=53

03 - 08 - 1433 AH
23 - 06 - 2012 AD
06:32 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..And the True promise drew near

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful: {But nay, I swear the dusk (sunset redness),(16) And the night and that which it drives on,(17) And the moon when it gets fully-extended,(18) That you certainly shall ride a level over other level.(19) But what is the matter with them that they believe not?(20) And, when the Quran is recited to them, they adore (Him) not?(21) Nay, those who disbelieve give the lie;(22) And Allah knows best what they hide.(23) So announce to them a painful chastisement,(24)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqãq] 84:16-24
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم: {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ (16) وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ (17) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ (18) لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقاً عَن طَبَقٍ (19) فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (20) وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ (21) بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُكَذِّبُونَ (22) وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ (23) فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (24)} صدق الله العظيم [الإنشقاق].

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=48588
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=48588

Admin
13-03-2017, 02:10 PM

10 - 06 - 1433 AH
02 - 05- 2012 AD
06:01 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

What is the correct doctrine that we must believe it about the companions, and what the opinion of the honorable Imam about their differences?

The original pose written by Al-Baheth an Al-Mahdi
Question for the Imam Mahdi, what is the correct doctrine that we must believe it about the companions, especially the rightly-guided khalifas, and is their differences was right if we believed in the precedence of Imam Ali , thus how can we believe in the companionship of the one at large as Abu Sufyan and his son Mu'awiya despite him going out against the Imam Ali? And is there levels among the companions as they sketched it for us? We hope a statement and the reply from you.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, indeed we will leave the answer from the Lord directly from the decisive Book. Allah the Most High said: {Those are a people that have passed away; for them is what they earned and for you what you earn; and you will not be asked of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:134
{تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبْتُمْ وَلاَتُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:134].

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?6635
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=42077

Admin
12-04-2017, 07:53 AM

..the Imam’s reply to Abu Wehbi privately in regard to conditions of sacrifices

The question that I want the answer for it is: Is it allowed for the sacrifices being female
And is permissible to be with one horn ((broken))
Ended

The answer: My beloved in Allah’s love, Allah does not impose on any soul a duty beyond its scope, and the sacrifice is the best of what they have, so if there was founded among his cattle a ram that is better, and if he did not find except a ewe then it is accepted and no problem against him, but with a condition that it is not pregnant or breastfeeding, and if there is no sheep and he has a (male) billy-goat then it is better, and if did not find it is then a ewe on a condition it is not pregnant nor breastfeeding so her lamb would not be deprived from nursing, and the sacrifices are better to not have any distortion! To the fact distortion it kills the appetite from eating its meat only who is obliged to that, then whoever is driven by necessity, not desiring, nor exceeding the limit, no sin is upon him. Also who could not (afford) let him get pieces of meat from the butcher if he can then offer that instead of slaughtering a sacrifice, and whoever can not find (an offering) then no problem against him

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?18092
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=143004

Admin
20-04-2017, 05:27 AM

02 - 07 - 1430 AH
25 - 06 - 2009 AD
11:34 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Deliver the True explanatory-statement as much as you can according to your ability and your best-effort

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

In fact delivering the message is necessary with every way and means where there would be no danger in it against the caller for the Truth of the supporters, so deliver the True explanatory-statement was much as you can according to your ability and your best effort, surely Allah does not impose on any soul a duty beyond its scope. And Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, and may Allah make you firm on the straight path.

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1790
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5727

Admin
27-04-2017, 07:52 PM

17 - 10 - 1434 AH
24 - 08 - 2013 AD
04:37 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

?My precious Imam, is there a difference between (Adhan) call to prayer and (Eqama) call to begin the prayer

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets of Allah and His messengers and their righteous families, and all the Muslims in every time and place till Judgement day..

O my beloved in Allah’s love the questioner about the difference between (Adhan) call to prayer and (Eqama) call to begin the prayer so you say: What is the difference between them? Then we issue fatwa to you with Truth:
Eqama call is as Adhan call for prayer, and only you add in it (Qad Qamat Al-Salat.. Qad Qamat Al-Salat) The prayer about to begin.. The prayer about to begin) just before - (Allahu Akbar.. Allahu Akbar.. La Elaha Ella Allah) Allah is Greatest.. Allah is Greatest.. There is no God except Allah.

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?14597
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=113370

Admin
20-05-2017, 08:27 PM
_________

{And if your Lord had pleased, He would have made people a single nation. And they cease not to differ,(118) Except those on whom oury Lord has mercy; and for this did He create them. And the word of your Lord is fulfilled: I shall fill hell with jinn and the people, all together.(119)}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:118-119
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً ۖ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾ إِلَّا مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ ۚ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ ۗ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبِّكَ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿١١٩﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [هود]

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1556
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5141

Admin
12-08-2017, 11:25 PM

25 - 10 - 1432 AH
23 - 09 - 2011 AD
10:20 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Praise be to Allah for the safe-wellness with the return of the mastery of the President Ali Abdullah Saleh, and thousand, thousand congratulations to the people of Yemen Government and citizens

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets of Allah and His messengers and their righteous virtuous families, and the followers to them with goodness till judgement day..

Praise be to Allah Who purified the oath of His servant with Truth then the President Ali Abdullah Saleh returned from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia safe and well, and praise be to Allah for the safe-wellness and thousand, thousand congratulations to the people of Yemen Government and citizens

The Awaited Mahdi is still awaiting your return with all patience (eager) for the response to resort for judgement to the decisive Reminder in what you differed therein. O Sir President, be of the grateful ones and save the countries and (Allah's) servants by handing over the leadership of global Islamic khilafat to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. By Allah, I do not know of a solution of a thing for you in the Book other than this, and if you and the opposition refused the call of resorting for judgement to Allah's Book the Quran, surely Allah will make some of you taste the evil of others, by no means and you can never reach to solutions ever until you respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah's Book the grand Quran. O people of Yemen; Government and citizens, be grateful that Allah sent His khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi from you, and do not be the first disbelievers so Allah would chastise you an exemplary chastisement, and keep your duty to Allah the One, the Supreme, verily the True promise from Lord of the worlds has approached while you do not know, so respond to the call of resorting for judgement to what gives you life; the grand Quran for you may find mercy, and all the Muslims.

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?4426
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=22733

Admin
17-08-2017, 11:03 PM

10 -10 - 1430 AH
30 – 09 – 2009 AD
05:39 am
ـــــــــــــــ

..{And above everyone possesses knowledge (there) is a well-knowledgeable one}
{وَفَوْقَ كُلِّ ذِي عِلْمٍ عَلِيمٌ}..

I ask the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and every supporter
Who is better than our master Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? And who is higher level and rank? And what is your evidence upon that? And by what wold be the grace, level and rank?

O Mahmoud Al-Masri, Allah the Most High said: {And above everyone possesses knowledge (there) is a well-knowledgeable one}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:76
{وَفَوْقَ كُلِّ ذِي عِلْمٍ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:76]

And Allah the Most High said: {..Allah raises those of you who believe, and those who are given knowledge, to high ranks..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mujadalah] 58:11
{يَرْفَعِ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ دَرَجَاتٍ} صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة:11]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad did not say that he is more knowledgeable about the Hour than Gabriel -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- (Mohammad) said: [The questioned one about it is not more knowledgeable than the questioner]
[ ما المسؤول عنها بأعلم من السائل ]

And I see you interfering in Allah’s affairs and you are not increased except sedition day after day, while Allah He Who apportion the ranks, so believe in Allah and His angels and His Book, and His messengers, and the Awaited Mahdi, and leave to Allah apportioning the ranks, surely you are not who apportions Allah’s mercy. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Are they the ones who apportion the mercy of your Lord?..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:32
{أَهُمْ يَقْسِمُونَ رَحْمَتَ رَبِّكَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:32]

..Allah is Sufficient for me, and an Excellent Guardian
.Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1722
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5586

Admin
19-08-2017, 11:33 PM

11- 09 - 1431 AH
20 - 07 - 2010 AD
11:20 pm
ـــــــــــــ

..O Mahmoud, may Allah make you steadfast — O you who recognized the wisdom from the secret of the existence

the original post is written by Siddeeq
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
Leave me, I am for my Lord, and I was only want to shorten the way for you but man is in most things contentious
It is not shame that man get lost a little then returns to the Truth, by Allah it is not a shame, but you have they right to wonder and you have the right to find it strange when you know that who is have dialogue with you is ((Mahmoud Al-Masri)) whom I took his title/nickname who was the most of the people having coup attempt against the Allah’s khalifa and he argued with him a great grand arguing about Al-Waseela after his pledge of allegiance and what I wanted to announce this is not out of fear but in order disturb my beloved supporter and have anxiety ,fearful and cautious from my entering (the website) after what was between me and their Imam, as for the lack of my posting is because I am tied in Allah path and all my time (devoted) in this and I hardly return to my hometowns, and peace be upon you

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you.. O Mahmoud, may Allah make you steadfast — O you who recognized the wisdom from the secret of the existence, follow me so I can guide you by the glorious Quran to a straight path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, verily be of the grateful ones and be of those who turn much repenting (to Him), and who purify themselves. Consequently, you would attain love of Allah Lord of the worlds, surely that is a grand achievement (when) a servant attains love of the Lord, indeed Allah loves those who turn much repenting (to Him), and He loves those who purify themselves.

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1807
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5777

Admin
25-08-2017, 08:05 AM

11 - 09 - 1434 AH
18 - 07 - 2013 AD
10:41 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

..The name (Legislator) is from names that violate the sanctity of Allah’s names

The original post is written by Esmael from Morocco
Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets, and the righteous virtuous family of the house, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved in Allah’s love and our revered Imam
I have studied in various way of High-school and University in the subject of Islamic education and jurisprudence term the Legislator or the legislation Maker which means He who enacted and put laws, for example, in the placed laws are said the Legislator or the one who set legislation is the parliament who proposed
and initiated some law, but for the fact that the legislator according to Article of Fiqh always is the Allah the Blessed, the Exalted Most High.
?My question; Since that Allah’s are the best names is it permissible calling Allah by the Legislator

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

Then we say: It is not permissible to call name Legislator upon Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, and that name (The Legislator) is from names violate the sanctity of Allah’s names, so they would name him with what He did not name HimSelf.

And Allah the Most High said: {And Allah’s are the best names, so call on Him thereby and leave alone those who violate the sanctity of His names. They will be recompensed for what they do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:180
{وَلِلَّهِ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَى فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا وَذَرُوا الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي أَسْمَائِهِ سَيُجْزَوْنَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:180].

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?13956
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=108444

Admin
26-08-2017, 02:10 AM

:Imam’s reply to sister Tawakkaltu Alallah
{Indeed, the loyal-servants of Allah, they have no fear nor do they grieve.}

The original post is written by Tawakkaltu Alallah
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and upon their families and whoever followed them with goodness till judgement day
Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my brother and my revered Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
Peace be upon you my fellows in Allah’s religion the best supporters and the Truth seekers and visitors
My precious Imam I have inquiry about verse 2 in chapter Al-Hajj
The Most High said: The day you see it, every woman giving suck will forget her suckling and every pregnant one will lay down her burden, and thou wilt see men as drunken, yet they will not be drunk, but the chastisement of Allah will be severe. Truthful Allah the Great
Please my Sir Imam, clarify for me the explanatory-statement of this verse in details, especially we the women is the matter concerns all women of the worlds without exception and how will be the case of the believing woman with Truth if she is pregnant or breastfeeding???
Your sister in Allah’s religion and your supporter Om Hajar

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, and here is the fatwa of the Awaited Mahdi to you with the direct answer from the decisive Reminder
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful: {Indeed, the loyal-servants of Allah, they have no fear nor do they grieve.(62) Those who believe and keep their duty.(63) For them is good news in this world’s life and in the Hereafter. There is no changing the words of Allah. That is the mighty achievement.(64)}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:63-65

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ: {أَلَا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّـهِ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٦٢﴾ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَكَانُوا يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ ۚ لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1596
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5221

Admin
30-08-2017, 11:28 PM

22 - 09 - 1430 AH
12 - 09 - 2009 AD
12:35 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..The intended from the meaning of the graves’ winds

Peace be upon who follow the guidance and upon who hasten for forgiveness from Allah and (His) pleasure.
?Our beloved Imam, is there a way of overcome the graves’ winds and satans’ affliction
Make us benefit from it may Allah help you and make you steadfast upon the straight path
And Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
Worshiper of Allah’s pleasure

My honorable brother, peace and Allah’s mercy also His blessings be upon you, as in regard to satan’s afflictions, Allah the Most High said: {And if a false imputation from satan afflict you, seek refuge in Allah. Surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:36
{وَإِمَّا يَنزَغَنَّكَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ نَزْغٌ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:36].

And as for the graves’ winds; it is one sort of the imaginary magic (make-belief), Allah cursed the magicians a big curse except whoever repented and turned (to Allah), and only their goal of that call to association (with Allah) by beseeching to those who are in the graves, so do not follow the wicked disbelievers and do not associate a thing with Allah, indeed ascribing partners (with Him) is a grievous injustice.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1775
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5663

Admin
09-04-2018, 02:44 PM

20 - 07 - 1430 AH
13 - 07 - 2009 AD
01:49 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..My sister Fatema, my Allah bless you and heal you and make you steadfast on the straight path

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, peace be upon us and upon all righteous servants of Allah

O honorable sister, only Allah afflicted you with touch of satan harming you, and he has no authority over your heart, it only bothers you, yet Allah did not make you of satan’s loyal-friends, and you have to ponder and read the True explanatory-statement for the Quran by the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and be patient; surely no matter how you get annoyed during the reading verily be patient, and the distress is because of the light burns the flame of fire in your body, so be patient until Allah purifies you from the touch of satan an utmost cleansing by the light of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and say:
"O our Allah, if this is the Truth from You then heal me by pondery over the True explanatory-statement from You, surely You are the All Hearing, and the All Knowing; and a sign for me from You to make my heart rest at ease by Your mercy O the Most Merciful (more than) all who have mercy”.
And preceded that we gave you fatwa privately.

.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemen

ـــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1944
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=6428

Admin
26-04-2018, 08:23 PM

18 - 06 - 1434 AH
28 - 04 - 2013 AD
02:49 am

..Imam Mahdi clarifies the intended of {the goodly words, and the righteous deed}
{الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ}..

Original post is written by Sana
?What is the intended by the goodly word? And how the righteous deeds raise the goodly word
This great verse, I stopped at it much so, and I hope the clarification from the Imam Nasser Al-Yemeni

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and the entire messengers from before him and their righteous families, and all the believers, after this..

O my beloved in Allah’s love, He only intends by the goodly word which means the good words, as how you can know that the word intended by it the words? Surely you would this in the word of Allah the Most High: {Some of those who are Jews alter the word from its places..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:46; that’s to say they alter Allah’s words from the intended places of it, through this we know the He intends of His word: {the word}, which means the words, then it clears to you the intended of His word the Most High: {Whoever desires might, then to Allah belongs the might wholly. To Him do ascend the goodly words, and the righteous deed — He exalts it. And those who plan evil — for them is a severe chastisement. And their plan will perish.}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:10
{مِنَ الَّذِينَ هَادُوا يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَنْ مَوَاضِعِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:46]
{الْكَلِمَ}
{مَن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعِزَّةَ فَلِلَّهِ الْعِزَّةُ جَمِيعاً إِلَيْهِ يَصْعَدُ الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ يَرْفَعُهُ وَالَّذِينَ يَمْكُرُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَكْرُ أُوْلَئِكَ هُوَ يَبُورُ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:10].

Therefore He means: that He raises the goodly words and it is what relates to Allah’s remembrance by the word like the testimony of monotheism (declaring Allah is One), asking forgiveness, the prayer-call (supplication), and Allah’s remembrance in general, this in regards to the goodly word by the tongue. As for the righteous deed, surly it is the righteous deeds which His servants do what was of it devoted to Allah.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?12512
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=97650