Admin
24-01-2015, 05:12 PM
- 1 -
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
03 - 04 - 1436 AH
23 - 01 - 2015 AD
05:46 am
ـــــــــــــــــ
It is not a name "Hayya" from the synonyms name of the serpent as people claim since revealing of the Quran..
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
Peace, mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, O you the comparing between the Truth and falsehood except a little, O man, I am the Imam Mahdi i give you fatwa in the Truth that it is not called for the serpent (Hayya) in the Arabic language nor the name Hayya is found in the dictionary of the language being from the synonyms of the name serpent, it is only conjuncture of people that the word Hayya is from the synonyms of the name serpent because the the word that Allah gave it onto the staff of Moses after transforming it from solid to something alive that seeks. O man, come to teach you by the Truth about the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And has the story of Moses come to you?(9) When he saw a fire, he said to his people: Stay, I see a fire; haply I may bring to you therefrom a live-coal or find guidance at the fire.(10) So when he came to it, a voice came: O Moses,(11) Surely I am your Lord, so take off your shoes; surely you are in the sacred valley Tuwa.(12) And I have chosen you so listen to what is revealed;(13) Surely I am Allah, there is no God but I, so serve Me, and keep up prayer for My remembrance,(14) Surely the Hour is coming — I am about to make it manifest — so that every soul may be rewarded as it strives.(15) So let not him, who believes not in it and follows his low desire, turn you away from it, lest you perish.(16) And what is this in your right hand, O Moses?(17) He said: This is my staff — I lean on it, and I beat the leaves with it for my sheep, and I have other uses for it.(18) He said: Cast it down, O Moses.(19) So he cast it down, and lo! it was (Hayya), seeking.(20) He said: Take it and fear not. We shall return it to its former state.(21)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:9-21
{وَهَلْ أَتَاكَ حَدِيثُ مُوسَى (9) إِذْ رَأَى نَارًا فَقَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى (10) فَلَمَّا أَتَاهَا نُودِيَ يَا مُوسَى (11) إِنِّي أَنَا رَبُّكَ فَاخْلَعْ نَعْلَيْكَ إِنَّكَ بِالْوَادِ الْمُقَدَّسِ طُوًى (12) وَأَنَا اخْتَرْتُكَ فَاسْتَمِعْ لِمَا يُوحَى (13) إِنَّنِي أَنَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي (14) إِنَّ السَّاعَةَ آتِيَةٌ أَكَادُ أُخْفِيهَا لِتُجْزَى كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا تَسْعَى (15) فَلَا يَصُدَّنَّكَ عَنْهَا مَنْ لَا يُؤْمِنُ بِهَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ فَتَرْدَى (16) وَمَا تِلْكَ بِيَمِينِكَ يَا مُوسَى (17) قَالَ هِيَ عَصَايَ أَتَوَكَّأُ عَلَيْهَا وَأَهُشُّ بِهَا عَلَى غَنَمِي وَلِيَ فِيهَا مَآرِبُ أُخْرَى (18) قَالَ أَلْقِهَا يَا مُوسَى (19) فَأَلْقَاهَا فَإِذَا هِيَ حيّة تَسْعَى (20) قَالَ خُذْهَا وَلَا تَخَفْ سَنُعِيدُهَا سِيرَتَهَا الْأُولَى (21)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].
O man, Indeed Moses did not come to the fire to entertain (himself) with it as "Al-Kaheel) says; in fact only to bring a a brand of fire or a live-coal so he ignites fire at his house-hold family to make over it food to eat it, or he may find over the fire food so the companions of that fire give him (of it). For that Allah the Most High said: {When he saw a fire, he said to his people: Stay, I see a fire; haply I may bring to you therefrom a live-coal or find guidance at the fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:10
{إِذْ رَأَىٰ نَارًا فَقَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى} صدق الله العظيم [طه:10]
As for the staff, Allah threw in the question to Moses about what is in his right-hand and He knows it is a staff for bring the definition from Allah's prophet about what is in his right-hand that it is just a solid staff and no life in it that seeks and moves; only a solid staff, so look at Moses definition for his staff. And Allah the Most High said: {And what is this in your right hand, O Moses?(17) He said: This is my staff — I lean on it, and I beat the leaves with it for my sheep, and I have other uses for it.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.]
{وَمَا تِلْكَ بِيَمِينِكَ يَا مُوسَى (17) قَالَ هِيَ عَصَايَ أَتَوَكَّأُ عَلَيْهَا وَأَهُشُّ بِهَا عَلَى غَنَمِي وَلِيَ فِيهَا مَآرِبُ أُخْرَى (18)} صدق الله العظيم [طه]
Here is the definition for the staff of Moses that it is just a solid staff no life in it, then Allah wanted to show Moses Allah's prophet his power so He said: { He said: Cast it down, O Moses.(19) So he cast it down, and lo! it was (Hayya), seeking.(20)}Truthful Allah the Great. He means that by His power the staff of Moses had transformed from solid staff so it became (Hayya) alive, seeking; meaning that the staff became in it life and no longer dead, solid does not move; in fact (it is) alive.
{قَالَ أَلْقِهَا يَا مُوسَى (19) فَأَلْقَاهَا فَإِذَا هِيَ حيّة تَسْعَى (20)} صدق الله العظيم
Indeed Allah means of the word Hayya which in it life = alive, but you thought that the name Hayya is from synonyms of the serpent's name; but in fact Allah means that the staff became with life in it and for that it seeks because it transformed to a manifest serpent and it is the same form from the beginning to the end as whenever he casts it for Allah to cast in it life so He makes it a manifest serpent and it is the same form and size of the serpent because that is a sign from the Lord of the worlds, so how you companion says that the Hayya is the small serpent therefore Allah did not mention it except once in the Quran? By Allah surely Al-Kaheel as of his other scholars of whom they say against Allah what they do not know.
Approached us the dawn prayer and I no longer have time enough for this much, I hope that the idea reached the questioner. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــــ
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=173843
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=173843
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
03 - 04 - 1436 AH
23 - 01 - 2015 AD
05:46 am
ـــــــــــــــــ
It is not a name "Hayya" from the synonyms name of the serpent as people claim since revealing of the Quran..
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
Peace, mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, O you the comparing between the Truth and falsehood except a little, O man, I am the Imam Mahdi i give you fatwa in the Truth that it is not called for the serpent (Hayya) in the Arabic language nor the name Hayya is found in the dictionary of the language being from the synonyms of the name serpent, it is only conjuncture of people that the word Hayya is from the synonyms of the name serpent because the the word that Allah gave it onto the staff of Moses after transforming it from solid to something alive that seeks. O man, come to teach you by the Truth about the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And has the story of Moses come to you?(9) When he saw a fire, he said to his people: Stay, I see a fire; haply I may bring to you therefrom a live-coal or find guidance at the fire.(10) So when he came to it, a voice came: O Moses,(11) Surely I am your Lord, so take off your shoes; surely you are in the sacred valley Tuwa.(12) And I have chosen you so listen to what is revealed;(13) Surely I am Allah, there is no God but I, so serve Me, and keep up prayer for My remembrance,(14) Surely the Hour is coming — I am about to make it manifest — so that every soul may be rewarded as it strives.(15) So let not him, who believes not in it and follows his low desire, turn you away from it, lest you perish.(16) And what is this in your right hand, O Moses?(17) He said: This is my staff — I lean on it, and I beat the leaves with it for my sheep, and I have other uses for it.(18) He said: Cast it down, O Moses.(19) So he cast it down, and lo! it was (Hayya), seeking.(20) He said: Take it and fear not. We shall return it to its former state.(21)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:9-21
{وَهَلْ أَتَاكَ حَدِيثُ مُوسَى (9) إِذْ رَأَى نَارًا فَقَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى (10) فَلَمَّا أَتَاهَا نُودِيَ يَا مُوسَى (11) إِنِّي أَنَا رَبُّكَ فَاخْلَعْ نَعْلَيْكَ إِنَّكَ بِالْوَادِ الْمُقَدَّسِ طُوًى (12) وَأَنَا اخْتَرْتُكَ فَاسْتَمِعْ لِمَا يُوحَى (13) إِنَّنِي أَنَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي (14) إِنَّ السَّاعَةَ آتِيَةٌ أَكَادُ أُخْفِيهَا لِتُجْزَى كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا تَسْعَى (15) فَلَا يَصُدَّنَّكَ عَنْهَا مَنْ لَا يُؤْمِنُ بِهَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ فَتَرْدَى (16) وَمَا تِلْكَ بِيَمِينِكَ يَا مُوسَى (17) قَالَ هِيَ عَصَايَ أَتَوَكَّأُ عَلَيْهَا وَأَهُشُّ بِهَا عَلَى غَنَمِي وَلِيَ فِيهَا مَآرِبُ أُخْرَى (18) قَالَ أَلْقِهَا يَا مُوسَى (19) فَأَلْقَاهَا فَإِذَا هِيَ حيّة تَسْعَى (20) قَالَ خُذْهَا وَلَا تَخَفْ سَنُعِيدُهَا سِيرَتَهَا الْأُولَى (21)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].
O man, Indeed Moses did not come to the fire to entertain (himself) with it as "Al-Kaheel) says; in fact only to bring a a brand of fire or a live-coal so he ignites fire at his house-hold family to make over it food to eat it, or he may find over the fire food so the companions of that fire give him (of it). For that Allah the Most High said: {When he saw a fire, he said to his people: Stay, I see a fire; haply I may bring to you therefrom a live-coal or find guidance at the fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:10
{إِذْ رَأَىٰ نَارًا فَقَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى} صدق الله العظيم [طه:10]
As for the staff, Allah threw in the question to Moses about what is in his right-hand and He knows it is a staff for bring the definition from Allah's prophet about what is in his right-hand that it is just a solid staff and no life in it that seeks and moves; only a solid staff, so look at Moses definition for his staff. And Allah the Most High said: {And what is this in your right hand, O Moses?(17) He said: This is my staff — I lean on it, and I beat the leaves with it for my sheep, and I have other uses for it.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.]
{وَمَا تِلْكَ بِيَمِينِكَ يَا مُوسَى (17) قَالَ هِيَ عَصَايَ أَتَوَكَّأُ عَلَيْهَا وَأَهُشُّ بِهَا عَلَى غَنَمِي وَلِيَ فِيهَا مَآرِبُ أُخْرَى (18)} صدق الله العظيم [طه]
Here is the definition for the staff of Moses that it is just a solid staff no life in it, then Allah wanted to show Moses Allah's prophet his power so He said: { He said: Cast it down, O Moses.(19) So he cast it down, and lo! it was (Hayya), seeking.(20)}Truthful Allah the Great. He means that by His power the staff of Moses had transformed from solid staff so it became (Hayya) alive, seeking; meaning that the staff became in it life and no longer dead, solid does not move; in fact (it is) alive.
{قَالَ أَلْقِهَا يَا مُوسَى (19) فَأَلْقَاهَا فَإِذَا هِيَ حيّة تَسْعَى (20)} صدق الله العظيم
Indeed Allah means of the word Hayya which in it life = alive, but you thought that the name Hayya is from synonyms of the serpent's name; but in fact Allah means that the staff became with life in it and for that it seeks because it transformed to a manifest serpent and it is the same form from the beginning to the end as whenever he casts it for Allah to cast in it life so He makes it a manifest serpent and it is the same form and size of the serpent because that is a sign from the Lord of the worlds, so how you companion says that the Hayya is the small serpent therefore Allah did not mention it except once in the Quran? By Allah surely Al-Kaheel as of his other scholars of whom they say against Allah what they do not know.
Approached us the dawn prayer and I no longer have time enough for this much, I hope that the idea reached the questioner. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــــ
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=173843
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=173843