المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : From the possessor of knowledge of the Book here is the explanatorystatement for the computation of years and reckoning

Admin
01-03-2015, 02:50 AM
- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 03 - 1430 AH
04 - 03 - 2009 AD
12:29 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

..From the possessor of knowledge of the Book, here is the explanatory-statement to you for the computation of years and reckoning

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

To all searchers for the Truth, in reality I do not say of Allah except the Truth, so if the Truth cleared to you verily the Truth is more worth to be followed, and what after the Truth except falsehood..

My honorable brother, surely the planet of chastisement despite its passage twelve times in every cosmic year but its point of passage differs in every time, and the closest point to the earth it will pass by it is this time since began the length of time and the month, it should not be for the night to precede before the daylight so the sun rises from its setting except after finishing a thousand cosmic years and fifty thousand solar years, and in spite of difference in the day of the solar year and the day of the cosmic year surely they have connection with the lunar month and the earthly day with utmost precision and the computation between them does not contrast by one second in reckoning. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness, and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah created not this but with truth. He makes the signs manifest for a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:5
{هُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ الشَّمْسَ ضِيَاءً وَالْقَمَرَ نُورًا وَقَدَّرَهُ مَنَازِلَ لِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ ذَٰلِكَ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ يُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:٥].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He is the Cleaver of the daybreak; and He has made the night for rest, and the sun and the moon (each has own computation) of reckoning. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:96
{فَالِقُ الْإِصْبَاحِ وَجَعَلَ اللَّيْلَ سَكَنًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ حُسْبانًا ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:٩٦].

As for the length of the solar month surely it equals —as Allah taught you in the decisive grand Quran— a thousand lunar month by the computation of your days. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We revealed it on the Night of Majesty (Al-Qadr).(1) And what will make you comprehend what the Night of Majesty (Al-Qadr) is?(2) The Night of Majesty (Al-Qadr) is better than a thousand months.(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qadr] 97:1-3
{إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةِ الْقَدْرِ ﴿١﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ ﴿٢﴾ لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ خَيْرٌ مِنْ أَلْفِ شَهْرٍ ﴿٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القدر].

Since that the sun and the moon (each has own computation) of reckoning and since the earthly year the number of its months are twelve lunar months, and since the one solar month is a thousand lunar months therefore, the number of solar months according to the movement of the sun equals twelve thousand lunar months, and after transfer it with the computation of the earthly years, and each year is twelve lunar month appears to us the outcome of the solar year and it is a thousand years of what you count with the finest precision by the day, hour, minute and second by the reckoning of our earthly days.
As for the cosmic year; verily its length is fifty thousand years of what you count by the computation of your days, as for the age since began the length of time and the month and the movement of the sun and the moon till the moment of rising of the sun from its setting place (west) it is fifty thousand solar years.
As for the computation by the cosmic year since since the beginning of movement of length of time and the sun and the moon, and it equals a thousand cosmic years, and I have knew the saying of Allah’s enemies who they claim in the contradictions of the math for the chastisement in Allah’s Book the grand Quran.
And they said how once He says: a thousand years, and (another) instance He says fifty thousand years? How can this be? Then I reply to them, in reality I do not say of Allah other than the Truth and I issue fatwa to you with Truth about the number of years in the Book and I say to them: if you desired to know the most certain knowledge about the computation of (Al-Dahr) the length of time according to our earthly day, in fact by the hour, in fact by minute better yet by the second, so if you wanted to know the number of years and the computation by the reckoning of the cosmic year then you have to multiply the cosmic year by the solar year, and since the cosmic year equals fifty thousand years and the solar year equals a thousand year, it is then:

50,000 x 1,000 = fifty million years by the computation of your days by the hour and the minute and the second

As for if you wanted to know the reckoning by the solar year since the beginning of movement of the sun and moon till the moment of rising the sun from its setting place (west), verily since the length the solar year is as a thousand years of what you count then you multiply it by the cosmic year. Therefore, 1000 by 50000 = fifty million years by the computation of your days by the hour, the minute and the second.

That’s because the appointment of chastisement by rising of the sun from its setting place (west) whether by the solar year or the cosmic year in the Book is tied by the finest precision with the reckoning of your days and your hours which st your hands whether by the solar year or the cosmic year. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have not sent you but as a bearer of good news and as a warner to all mankind, but most people do not know.(28) And they say: When will this promise be (fulfilled), if you are truthful?(29) Say: You have the appointment of a day which you cannot postpone by an hour, nor hasten on.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:28-30
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا كَافَّةً لِلنَّاسِ بَشِيرًا وَنَذِيرًا وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٨﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٢٩﴾ قُلْ لَكُمْ مِيعَادُ يَوْمٍ لَا تَسْتَأْخِرُونَ عَنْهُ سَاعَةً وَلَا تَسْتَقْدِمُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

As for your other question verily it is about the soul and the answer; Allah the Most High said: {And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is by the commandment of my Lord, and of knowledge you are given but a little.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:85
{وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُمْ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:85].

And the commandment of the soul is of the knowledge of the ability {Be and it is} and Allah’s ability is absolute without limits nor restrictions. And Allah the Most High said: {The likeness of Jesus with Allah is truly as the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:59
{كُنْ فَيَكُونُ}
{إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىٰ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِنْ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌ عمران:٥٩].

And as for your question about the rising for the soul; in the meaning of that he did not finish his life-term to die and his soul is lifted with its Originator till the day of the comeback of his soul to his body with be then it is then he would speak to you of a middle age and of the righteous the followers to Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi.

As for your question: “Will Allah chastise the people because of their disbelief in the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni?”. Then I give you fatwa with Truth and I say: No, by no means and never would Allah chastise the people because of their disbelief in the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and only Allah will chastise the Muslims and the disbelievers because of their disbelief in what the Imam Mahdi calls them to it by resorting for judgement to Allah, so he brings to them His True judgement from Allah’s decisive Book then they refused to resort for judgement to their Lord and they disobeyed the command of their Lord in His word the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:10
{وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:١٠].

And Allah did not make the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a new messenger so Allah chastise the people if they disbelieved in what he came with it, therefore, the cause of chastising is their turning away from what he calls them to it and they said: Surely this is a thing intended, be patient and hold firm to what is in between your hands of narrations and narratives”! Then I reply to them and I say to them: Even though it is contrary to Allah’s judgement in the grand Quran — O community of Sunnis and Shiites who are holding firm with what is contrary to decisive Quran, and they think that they are guided aright? Aren’t you who dared on interfering in apportioning Allah’s mercy and you interfered in His affairs the Most High, and you selected His khalifa besides Him? And the Shiites said: Verily the Imam Mahdi is Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari”! And the Sunnis said: “In fact the Imam Mahdi is Mohammad son Abdullah”! Then I reply to you with what Allah replied it to the disbelievers of Quraish: {And they say: Why was not this Quran revealed to a man of importance in the two towns?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:31
{وَقَالُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَ هَٰذَا القرآن عَلَىٰ رَجُلٍ مِنَ الْقَرْيَتَيْنِ عَظِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:٣١].

Then Allah replied to them: {Do they apportion the mercy of your Lord?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:32
{أَهُمْ يَقْسِمُونَ رَحْمَتَ رَبِّكَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:٣٢].

That’s because the prophets and the khalifas specializes in selecting them the Owner of the Kingdom Whom He grants His kingship to whom He pleases and not even the prophets have the right (entitled) to select the khalifa besides Him. And Allah the Most High said: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised Taloot = Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has chosen him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:247. How can that be that the community of Shiites and Sunnis are who apportion the mercy of their Lord and His kingship and they select His khalifa besides Him?
{وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا قَالُوا أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِنَ الْمَالِ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ وَاللَّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:٢٤٧]

Do you know — O community of Muslims — why the Sunnis and the Shiites disbelieve in status? It is because that the Shiites have selected the Imam Mahdi and they said that he is Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari, so they are waiting for him, and if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forged against his Lord and followed their desires and said: “I am the Imam Mahdi Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-ASkari”, it is then the community of the Shiites the twelve would have took me as a close-friend and believed in me and supported me.

As well if I would forge against Allah unjustly and I follow the desires of the Sunnies and I say: “I am the Imam Mahdi Mohammad son of Abdullah”, it is then they would have took me as a close-friend! And I seek refuge in Allah that I follow their desires after that which has come to me of knowledge. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus have We revealed it, a true judgment, in Arabic. And if you follow their low desires after that which has come to you of knowledge, you would have no guardian nor protector against (the chastisement from) Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:37
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ حُكْمًا عَرَبِيًّا وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ بَعْدَمَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا وَاقٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:٣٧].

Perhaps one of scholars of the Sunnis or the Shiites would like to interrupt me then say: “Only this verse warns Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and it is not a warning to you — O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni”. Then I reply to him and I say: is the judgement of the Arabic grand Quran Allah’s argument is only against Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- if he did not hold firm with it or it is Allah’s argument against Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and Nasser Mohammad and all the Muslims? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So hold firm to that which has been revealed to you; surely you are on the right path.(43) And surely it is a reminder for you and your people, and you will be questioned.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:43-44
{فَاسْتَمْسِكْ بِالَّذِي أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٤٣﴾ وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ لَكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ ۖ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

O community of the Sunnis or the Shiites in era of the Awaited Mahdi do you know why Mohammad messenger of Allah issued fatwa in your regard that you are the most evil scholars of nation of Islam? That’s because of raising the argument against you from the Imam Mahdi by the call to Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger then you refused and turned away from him, and for that I announce to you a grievous chastisement to you and whoever followed you and turned away from the True Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds.

And perhaps one of the Muslims the followers to their scholars would like to interrupt me and say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, why would Allah chastise us; we the Muslims who we follow our scholars, verily if they were truthful, so if they believed you consequently we believe you and if they denied you it is then we deny you, that’s because they know more than us regarding you?”. Then I reply to him with Truth and I say Allah the Most High said: {And thus have We revealed it, a true judgment, in Arabic. And if you follow their low desires after that which has come to you of knowledge, you would have no guardian nor protector against (the chastisement from) Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:37
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ حُكْمًا عَرَبِيًّا وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ بَعْدَمَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا وَاقٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:٣٧].

O community come so I give you fatwa, why Allah would chastise you with the disbelievers? That’s because whom Allah made them gain knowledge about me and read my explanatory-statement which understand and knows it equally the scholar or an ignorant and he sees that the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran is True also the science and logic accept it so he gets happy with the Truth from his Lord, then he takes it to who the sedition came from them to assure his heart then he seduces him with a forged narrative or narration as like their word that the Imam Mahdi is Mohammad son of Abdullah or Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-ASkari or that the Imam Mahdi does not publicize himself nor he knows that he is the Imam Mahdi; in fact the scholars of the nation they recognize him and inform him about himself that he is the Imam Mahdi, and it the questioner is foolish believes the scholar of the sedition then he turns away from the True explanatory from his Lord!

O community of Muslims and their scholars, I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord, I call on Allah to bear witness that I am calling you to resort for judgment to Allah and the only duty of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is to bring to you Allah’s judgement from the decision grand Quran and I do not say that I will bring to you the judgements from His allegorical-similar verses which Allah did not make it the argument against you, Allah forbids; in fact from the verses that Allah said about it: {..decisive verses that are (the basis) mother of the Book..}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:7, and whoever in His heart a deviation from the Truth and seeks the contrary to Allah’s True judgement in the grand Quran, and for that you made for Allah an authority against you then he would chastise you with those turn away from Allah’s True laws in the manifest Arabic judgement that understand it the scholar among you, the ignorant, the shepherd (attendant) of the sheep, the doctor, and the professor everyone possesses a clear Arab speaking tongue.
{آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ}
For example, when I issue fatwa with Truth and I say: O community of Sunnis and Shiites, you are not the ones who select the leader of the nation and its Imam Allah’s khalifas over you after His prophets, and it is not rightful for you neither to you and nor to your prophets a thing of the matter; in fact Allah Who He selects His khalifa and increases to him abundantly in knowledge over you, then I bring to you the True judgement in this issue with Allah’s True judgement in the manifest Arabic Quran. And I say Allah the Most High said: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has chosen him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:247
{وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا قَالُوا أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِنَ الْمَالِ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ وَاللَّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:٢٤٧].

Then Allah’s clear Arabic judgement in His decisive verses are not in need for an explanation, so if one of you said to the other: Look at the sky and I give you fatwa that this is the sun; isn’t he will laugh from the Mufti? Thus the verses which made them (the basis) mother of the Book He made them evident and clear to your scholar and the ignorant among you, each one possesses clear Arab speaking tongue because they are clear judgement in Arabic. Allah Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus have We revealed it, a true judgment, in Arabic. And if you follow their low desires after that which has come to you of knowledge, you would have no guardian nor protector against (the chastisement from) Allah..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:37
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ حُكْمًا عَرَبِيًّا وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ بَعْدَمَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا وَاقٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:37].

Verily look at the threat that he received it who is better than you Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: {And thus have We revealed it, a true judgment, in Arabic. And if you follow their low desires after that which has come to you of knowledge, you would have no guardian nor protector against (the chastisement from) Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great, so remember: {..you would have no guardian nor protector against (the chastisement from) Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great, it is then who will protect you from Allah’s chastisement; you who turned away from Allah’s clear judgement in Arabic? In fact I swear by Allah that you followed what the mind and logic do not accept it. And it is fatwa came from satan that the Imam Allah did not send him so he would say: O people, Allah has sent me to you, thus the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord does not say that he is the Imam Mahdi; in fact you who recognize the Awaited Imam Mahdi from among you then you inform him about himself: You are the Awaited Mahdi so you have to vow allegiance to us. But satan fears that you say this to a scholar among you who fears Allah, then this scholar would say to you: O people, no I am not the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord. then satan ordered you to insist on him that he is the Imam Mahdi until you seduce him then he would covet in the khilafat and the leadership and the kingship so he would accept for you then he vow allegiance! Allah’s curse be on them! How do you turned away?
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ حُكْمًا عَرَبِيًّا وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ بَعْدَمَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا وَاقٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:37].
{مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا وَاقٍ} صدق الله العظيم

O community of Muslims, come for I teach you what Mohammad messenger of Allah said about your scholars of the end of time in the era that in it the sun rises from its setting place (west) in the end of time in the time of the Imam Mahdi, Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Will com a time upon my nation nothing remain from the Quran except its (written) form, nor from Islam but its name they would be named by it, while the people are the farthest from it, their Masjeds are occupied while it is a ruin (lacking) guidance, the legal jurists of that time are the most evil jurists under the shade of the sky, from them came out the sedition and to them it returns]. Truthful Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
[سيأتي زمان على أمتي لا يبقى من القرآن إلا رسمه، ولا من الإسلام إلا اسمه يسمون به، وهم أبعد الناس منه، مساجدهم عامرة، وهي خراب من الهدى، فقهاء ذلك الزمان شر فقهاء تحت ظل السماء، منهم خرجت الفتنة، وإليهم تعود]

Do you know what is the intended-point from his word -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him: [from them came out the sedition and to them it returns] truthful Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Which means the narration of the sedition, and the meaning of his word: [and to them it returns] which means that it is not from him -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- because they support it to him that it is from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and since it is contrary to the Quran he denies it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and he said that the narration of the sedition from them and to them it returns, that is to say it is not from him.
[منهم خرجت الفتنة، وإليهم تعود]
[وإليهم تعود]

Thus Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said about the Muslims of today and their scholars: [Will come a time on the people their stomachs is their god and their wives are their place of worship, their money is their religion, and their honor is their belonging, nothing is left of the faith but its name, and of the Islam except its written form, and nothing of the Quran except its lesson, their Masjeds are frequented, yet their hearts are ruins (lacking) guidance, their scholars are the most evil creatures of Allah on the face of earth. At that time Allah afflicted them with four qualities: Injustice from the Sultan (highest ruler), and the drought of all time, and oppression from administrators and the governors, so the companions got amazed and said: O messenger of Allah, would they worship idols? He said; Yes, each (Dirham) currency with them is an idol.] truthful Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
[يأتي على الناس زمان بطونهم آلهتهم ونساؤهم قبلتهم، ودنانيرهم دينهم، وشرفهم متاعهم، لا يبقى من الايمان إلا اسمه، ومن الاسلام إلا رسمه، ولا من القرآن إلا درسه، مساجدهم معمورة، وقلوبهم خراب من الهدى، علماؤهم أشر خلق الله على وجه الأرض. حينئذ ابتلاهم الله بأربع خصال: جور من السلطان، وقحط من الزمان، وظلم من الولاة والحكام، فتعجب الصحابة وقالوا: يا رسول الله أيعبدون الأصنام؟ قال: نعم، كل درهم عندهم صنم]

And Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Will come a time on the people their faces are the faces of humans, and their hearts are the hearts of satans, as like the predator wolves, who spill blood, and they do not forbid one another the hateful things they did, if you followed them they get suspect you, and if talked to them they accuse you of lying, and if you gone away from them they speak ill of you (backbite), the sunna among themselves is innovation, and the innovation among themselves is sunna, and the forbearing among themselves a betrayer, and the betrayer among themselves is forbearing, the believer among themselves is vulnerable, and the sinner among themselves is honored, their boys are violent, and their women share equally, and their chief (sheikh) does not enjoin good nor forbid evil, resorting to them shame, and pride in them is humiliation, and asking what in their hands poverty, at that time, Allah deprives them rain of the sky in its time, and it comes down unseasonable, appoints in authority over them the worst-evil of them subjecting them to severe chastisement] truthful Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
[يأتي على الناس زمان وجوههم وجوه الآدميين، وقلوبهم قلوب الشياطين، كأمثال الذئاب الضواري، سفّاكون للدماء، لا يتناهون عن منكر فعلوه، إن تابعتهم ارتابوك، وإن حدثتهم كذّّبوك، وإِن تواريت عنهم اغتابوك، السُّنة فيهم بدعة، والبدعة فيهم سُنة، والحليم بينهم غادر، والغادر بينهم حليم، والمؤمن فيما بينهم مستضعف، والفاسق فيما بينهم مشرّف، صبيانهم عارم، ونساؤهم شاطر، وشيخهم لا يأمر بالمعروف ولا ينهى عن المنكر، الالتجاء إليهم خزي، والاعتزاز بهم ذل، وطلب ما في أيديهم فقر، فعند ذلك يحرمهم الله قطر السماء في أوانه، وينزّله في غير أوانه، يسلط عليهم شرارهم فيسومونهم سوء العذاب]

Except those on whom my Lord has mercy of scholars of nation then Allah bestowed upon him and made him gain knowledge about us on the worldwide internet so he did get arrogant and said: “I will ponder over what this man say, and between me and him is Allah’s Book and the prophetic sunna, so if I find him upon guidance then I would follow him and I knowledge that he is True whether he is the Imam Mahdi whom we await for him of a guiding one from Allah to the straight path, verily it is not important to me if he it the Awaited Mahdi or he was not him; the important that I find him upon the Truth and he guides to a straight path, so how can I turn away from the Truth after cleared to me that he is True” then he says: “what is after the Truth except falsehood so which Mahdi do we want after this man who explains Allah’s Book in details and he debates with us by Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger and he purifies the prophetic sunna from the innovations an utmost purification. He forbids the striving in the fatwa without knowledge nor authority and he forbids for the Muslims to say of Allah what they do not know, won’t you understand?

O folks, I give you fatwa that it not prerequisite for you that you do not follow me until you acknowledge that I am the Imam Mahdi; in fact follow the Truth and if you followed the Truth from your Lord surely that an acknowledgement from you that I am the Imam Mahdi (guiding) to the Truth, is there after the Truth except falsehood!

O folks, it is not logic that I appear to you at the Yemeni corner (at the Kaaba) and I say: O community of Muslims, vow allegiance to me, I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord! And what makes you know that I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord unless I call you for the dialogue before the appearing, and after the ratification I appear for you at the ancient House (in Mecca); isn’t this the sensible-mind and logic or you do not understand?

O folks, you have to use your minds with which Allah distinguished you from the cattle and it is the thinking and the decision taking after the reflecting. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I exhort you only to one thing, that you rise up for Allah’s sake by twos and singly; then ponder! There is no madness in your companion. He is only a warner to you before a severe chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:46
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَعِظُكُمْ بِوَاحِدَةٍ أَنْ تَقُومُوا لِلَّهِ مَثْنَىٰ وَفُرَادَىٰ ثُمَّ تَتَفَكَّرُوا مَا بِصَاحِبِكُمْ مِنْ جِنَّةٍ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ لَكُمْ بَيْنَ يَدَيْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:٤٦].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Do they not reflect (that) there is no madness in their companion? He is only a plain warner.(184) Do they not consider the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what things Allah has created, and that it may be that their doom has drawn nigh? In what announcement after this will they then believe?(185)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:184-185
{أَوَلَمْ يَتَفَكَّرُوا ۗ مَا بِصَاحِبِهِمْ مِنْ جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُبِينٌ ﴿١٨٤﴾ أَوَلَمْ يَنْظُرُوا فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ مِنْ شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَىٰ أَنْ يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ(185)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have not revealed to you the Book except that you make clear to them that wherein they differ, and (as) a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:64
{وَمَا أَنْزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا لِتُبَيِّنَ لَهُمُ الَّذِي اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٦٤].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Or say they: There is madness in him? Nay, he has brought them the Truth, and most of them hate the Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:70
{أَمْ يَقُولُونَ بِهِ جِنَّةٌ بَلْ جَاءَهُمْ بِالْحَقِّ وَأَكْثَرُهُمْ لِلْحَقِّ كَارِهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون:70].

O folks, Allah only sent me supporter to what Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- came to you with it of Truth then you refused the Truth from your Lord and you said this is an insolent liar and not the Awaited Mahdi! O folks, don’t you see that you did not deny Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, in fact you denied what he calls you to it? So how Allah would not chastise you if you continued in the denial in the True call to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger?
O folks, you have no argument if you did not see Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and the argument is not yours that you do not believe me until you look at me, verily the guidance is not in seeing me nor in my voice; in fact the guidance is in Allah’s words and whoever denies it Allah will misguide him and chastise him. And Allah the Most High said: {And if they reject you, say: My work is for me and your work for you. You are clear of what I do and I am clear of what you do.(41) And of them are some who listen to you. But can you make the deaf to hear, though they will not understand?(42) And of them are some who look at you. But can you show the way to the blind, though they will not see?(43)}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:41-43
{وَإِنْ كَذَّبُوكَ فَقُلْ لِي عَمَلِي وَلَكُمْ عَمَلُكُمْ ۖ أَنْتُمْ بَرِيئُونَ مِمَّا أَعْمَلُ وَأَنَا بَرِيءٌ مِمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٤١﴾ وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَسْتَمِعُونَ إِلَيْكَ ۚ أَفَأَنْتَ تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾ وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَنْظُرُ إِلَيْكَ ۚ أَفَأَنْتَ تَهْدِي الْعُمْيَ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

That’s because some of them gets busy by looking at Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- without listening to what he says, and the guidance is not in his image -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- nor who looked at him Allah guided him; it is then all the disbelievers would have believed; in fact the guidance is in the listening to Allah’s words and understanding it, so with which narration after Allah’s and His signs do you believe? O our Allah, I just informed.. O our Allah, bear witness.

.The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1519
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5045

Admin
22-08-2016, 11:06 PM
- 4 -

11 - 07 - 1428 AH
25 - 07 - 2007 AD
12:45 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..The Awaited Mahdi debates scholars of the nation with the grand Quran

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and the followers with goodness till the day of judgement, then after this..

O community scholars of the nation do you want a book other that the Quran in it I argue with you? Verily, what is wrong with you that you do not believe in my affair? Or do you see me explain the Quran according to my desire striving from me? Or do you see me explain the Quran with numbers of verses as some of you do? Allah forbids that I do that in fact I explain to you numbers that Allah mentioned it in the text of the grand Quran as like the word of Allah the Most High: {And they remained in their cave three hundred years, and they add nine.(25) Say: Allah knows best how long they remained. His is the unseen of the heavens and the earth. How clear His sight and His hearing! There is no guardian for them beside Him, and He associates none in His judgment.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:25-26
{وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعًا ﴿٢٥﴾ قُلِ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا لَبِثُوا ۖ لَهُ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ أَبْصِرْ بِهِ وَأَسْمِعْ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدًا ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

So if you see me made a mistake in (one) second in the term of their remaining (continue to exist), it is then I made an authority for you against me, and if I told you about the term of their remaining in their cave since their entry (into the cave) till the day of their coming out which the knowledge of their coming out is still in the knowledge of the unseen in which none knows except Allah Who pinpointed for you in the grand Quran time of their remaining since their entry till their coming out, and He taught you that the sun and the moon by two computations, and I taught you and I explained to you the Quran in details. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {.. and that you may know the numbering of years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything with distinctness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:12
{وَلِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ فَصَّلْنَاهُ تَفْصِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:١٢].

O community scholars of the nation, by Allah, don’t you reflect how Nasser Al-Yemeni was able to concur between the solar year to the sun itself and the lunar year to the moon itself and the earthly year to the earth itself despite the mathematical-computation of length of their days? We have taught you that the length of the solar day in the sun itself which is its rotation around itself to finish its day takes a thousand earthly days, as for the length of the lunar day take as you know thirty days , as for the day of earth take twenty four hours, so have you seen me calculated the day of the solar year to the sun itself by the day of earth, or I calculated the lunar year to the moon itself by the day of earth consequently the math matched? But I have taught you it should not be for me that I calculate the year of any planet except with the day of the planet itself, and Allah told you that the number of the months in the Book are twelve months and the month is thirty days.

Perhaps some of you would argue with me then say: “We do not know how long the day of the sun which is though how long it completes its rotation around itself”. Then I say: You know how much is the length of the day of the moon in itself and it is thirty days according to the days of earth, and you know that this is not but one lunar day, and we taught you the length of the lunar year that it is 360 days according to computation of the day of the moon in itself, and if you convert the lunar year according to the computation of the days of earth; the length of lunar year will be 360 months, and if you convert these months into years its outcome will be [thirty years] by the computation of your days the 24 hours a day.

And we have taught you that this is not but one lunar year the measure of it by the days of earth the thirty years, and we have taught you that the companion of the cave remained in their first sleep: {And they remained in their cave three hundred years..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:25
{وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:٢٥].

And we have taught you that He means by the lunar years and by the computation of day of the moon in itself, so the measure of their remaining to finish their first sleep: {And they remained in their cave three hundred years..}lunar. And since that each lunar year by the computation of the our days the 24 hour (per day) equals thirty years with absolute precision, if we multiply 30 x 300 years = 9000, nine thousand years according to the computation of our days the 24 hours (a day).
{وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ}

Then Allah the Most High said informing you in the term of their other sleep which still till this time that it is nine solar years, and we have taught you that the one solar year its measure is a thousand days of your days, and its month is as a thousand months of your months, and its year is as a thousand of your years of what you reckon. Therefore, the nine years; its measure by the computation of your days the 24 hours (a day) will be nine thousand years with the absolute precision.

And what I want to debate you about it; so I say: By Allah, how I was able to derive this computation that is equal to their first sleep{..three hundred years..} verily we proved that it is lunar years by the computation of the lunar day then after the converting into the computation of your days the 24 hours (a day) the outcome became nine thousand years with the absolute precision? So how the equaling came for their other sleep which its measure is nine thousand years? And we have taught you that these solar years in the computation of the day of the sun in itself, and after the converting appeared to us the result of the nine years that it is nine thousand years in the computation of your days the twenty four hours (a day), so if the Awaited Yemeni made a mistake in one day its measure 24 hours then the math would not have mercy for me and would have became eight thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine years, and three hundred and fifty nine days; this if I made a mistake even in one day then it would got imbalanced the number of years and the reckoning for their first term and their second term, and I became of those who call the mahdi-ship without right, won’t you understand? Then you say: “Is it you who calls to the Truth and guide to a straight ____ path; the path of Allah the All Mighty, the Praised One”!
{ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ}

So by which narration after it will you then believe? By Allah, nothing of the Quran remains other than its (written) form between your hands, ro do you prattle in what you do not know as who call out to which does not hear? Verily, do you know what is the meaning of: {the one who calls out to that which does not hear}? It is the animal you yell at it with a sound from you so it move away while it does not know what is the word with which you restrain it with except that it understood that you want to restraint it so it got restrained because of your call out and your cry from your mouth. And Allah the Most High said: {And the parable of those who disbelieve is as the parable of the one who calls out to that which he does not hear more than a call and a cry. Deaf, dumb, blind, so they have no sense.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:171
{الَّذِي يَنْعِقُ بِمَا لا يَسْمَعُ}
{وَمَثَلُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا كَمَثَلِ الَّذِي يَنْعِقُ بِمَا لَا يَسْمَعُ إِلَّا دُعَاءً وَنِدَاءً صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ فَهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:١٧١].

That is when Allah’s messenger recites to them the Quran, then they turned their backs on him, going away, from the Reminder turned away {As if they were frightened donkeys;(50) Fleeing from a lion?(51)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muddath-thir] 74:50-51
{كَأَنَّهُمْ حُمُرٌ مُسْتَنْفِرَةٌ ﴿٥٠﴾ فَرَّتْ مِنْ قَسْوَرَةٍ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

Oh to my amazement from your affair — O community scholars of the nation, do you see that you are doing with your Mahdi with the interpretation as the disbelievers did on the day of the revelation-descendance? verily it was strange to them and here it is the Quran has returned strange to the believers in the interpretation of it, surely they are turned away from it except on whom my Lord has mercy, and I mean the scholar who gained knowledge about me so they did not move a stone, won’t you respond to what gives you life verily this is Allah’s narration — O my brothers — and it is not my narration in the meaning of that I bring the interpretation for the Quran from the same Quran, won’t understand? And I will ask scholars of the nation; what is the sign that you are waiting with which Allah makes the Awaited Mahdi to appear over the worlds in one night, indeed I will answer for myself from the Book of my Lord. And Allah the Most High said: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:58-59
{وَإِنْ مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ﴿٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَنْ نُرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَنْ كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

And one of who they said against Allah what they do not know may say: “Only (Allah) intends the first former-ancient towns that Allah chastised them town after town and there is not a town but a warner has gone among them, yet he claims that he explains the Quran by the Quran while he mixes between the subjects of the past and the upcoming". Then we say: Slow down, slowly, ponder well over the verses then you will find that the chastisement is because of their disbelief in the Book which Allah sent it with Mohammad messenger of Allah to all towns of the worlds. Therefore, the messenger is inclusive for all towns of the worlds, consequently the chastisement is for all towns of the worlds in which between chastisement and perishing.

,And you might say at the time of the interpretation of it as those who disbelieved on the day of descending the revelation of it they said: “If only Allah sent a sign with this who he mentions your gods with evil in order for us to believe him”, also you as well want a sign so you believe that I am truly Al-Mahdi, but Allah made clear to you about the reason of Him abstaining from sending signs and it is because the disbelief of whom were before the nation of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- for that He will make the sign is the chastisement sign.

O folks , I am not the first who warns you from the planet of (the fiery) stones; in fact Mohammad messenger of Allah previously warned his people and the worlds then they said: {..O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32
{اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِنْدِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:٣٢].

But O community of Muslims, I consider the disbelievers of Quraish were more sane than you, do you know why? That’s because they think that if Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- were to bring a sign that they would have believed him; in fact they swore their strongest oaths to believe him. As for you verily have disbelieved in all Allah’s messages in the grand Quran by your claim that the falsehood deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal, antichrist satan) will come with it, so he would say to the sky: Rain, so it would rain.. O earth bring forth (plants), so it would bring forth, and he would restore the soul to the body after its death.. If he does that although he claims the divinity in that case he provided the proof for his claim of divinity.. and Allah’s challenge in the grand Quran became nothing according to their belief in falsehood, that’s because Lord of the worlds said in the grand Quran if the loyal friends of falsehood satan could do this verily their false lord has ratified them who the people they call to him besides Allah their True Lord, or you did not read this challenge in the grand Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {Why is it not then that when it comes up to the throat,(83) And you at that time look on;(84) And We are nearer to it than you, but you do not see;(85) Why then, if you are not held under authority,(86) Restore it back, if you are truthful.(87)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Wãqe`ah] 56:83-87
{فَلَوْلَا إِذَا بَلَغَتِ الْحُلْقُومَ ﴿٨٣﴾ وَأَنْتُمْ حِينَئِذٍ تَنْظُرُونَ ﴿٨٤﴾ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْكُمْ وَلَٰكِنْ لَا تُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٨٥﴾ فَلَوْلَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ غَيْرَ مَدِينِينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ تَرْجِعُونَهَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٨٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

If the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal, antichrist satan) could restore the soul to its body after its death verily he was truthful and he will debate with you in this sign but he can not do a thing of that,and only the human satans of the Jews want to turn you back as disbelievers after your belief.

O folks, consequently I announce to you the chastisement of a destructive day until you believe Allah’s narration and you submit to Him full submission, and to bear witness that all the disbelievers and satans among jinn and mankind can not bring like this Quran though some of them were supporters of others and supporters. O community of Muslims, in that case you have disbelieved in the facts of messages of this grand Quran, and I did not see a town now will survive from Allah’s chastisement even the town of the Awaited Mahdi but the chastisement is between annihilation by death and severe chastisement that the hair whiten from it.

By Allah I know the certain knowledge that there is none being certain in my status that he knows the most certain knowledge that I am Truly the Awaited Mahdi other than a woman among the worlds and a man, and the strongest in faith among them thinks good about me that I might be the Awaited Mahdi, and if one comes forward then opens the Quran for him then say put your hand in the middle of the Quran then swear by Allah over the Book of Allah Who created the strong seven and made the earth firm by the mountains, and annihilated Thamud and A`d , and drowned the strong pharaohs, that Nasser Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi; those who think that they believed me would not have done except one man and a woman among the worlds, and I know about one of them and I do not know of the other yet.

I encompass the astronomers (knowledge) in the size of planet of chastisement that it is the major calamity (Al-Tamma; covers all), verily it is the the biggest planet in its size among all the planets, and the strange that it emits heat as if it is the sun, when it rises from the earthly north, you would feel its heat on your faces as you feel the heat of the sun on your faces at the time of its shining in the summer.
As for in regard to the length of its day, I surely find it in the Quran (twenty five years), and since I told you the length of its day; at that you will know the length of its month and you will find its year (nine thousand years) of what you count the 24 hours (a day). And might one of you would like to ask me: “How did you know the length of its day twenty five years of what we counts it?”. So we say to him: Didn’t Allah say to you that He sent down the Quran in one night? So Allah has made the secret of this night is the a night of the nights of planet of chastisement to whom he denied this grand Quran, so He made the secret of the event with the evil to who he denied this narration and the good news for the believing ones so Allah would save them by His mercy from chastisement of a destructive day, so it is blessed over a people and evil against the disbelieving others.

O the honored son of Omar, if you wish to place a statement then abide by the proof and the authority of knowledge from the Quran as you mention about Self-Being of your Lord and pinpointing the place from which he was risen to the most remote Sidar-tree, but the most remote Sidar-tree is neither eastern nor western; in fact it is greater size than the heavens and the earth; in fact it is greater size than the heavenly garden which its width is as the width of the heavens and the earth.so if the house of son of Omar beside the mountain and I want to describe for the asking one about the house of son of Omar, so do I say that the mountain at the house of son of Omar or that the correct address is that I say the house of son of Omar is at the mountain? That’s because bigger than it size wise and we make it the guiding mark for the smaller than it, and the mountain is definitely bigger in size than the house of son of Omar, for that the mark will be exposed for reaching to the house of son of Omar. And Allah the Most High said: {At the farthest Sidra-tree.(14) Near it is the Garden of Abode.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:14-15
{سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَىٰ ﴿١٤﴾ عِنْدَهَا جَنَّةُ الْمَأْوَىٰ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النجم].

Therefore, the most remote Sidra-tree is bigger size than the heavenly-garden which its width is as the width of the heavens and the earth and Who is behind it is the Biggest size — O son of Omar — indeed He is the Exalted Most High, the Great! And whatever below it are the creatures while what is above-beyond it is the Creator, when that which covers the most-remote Sidra-tree covers from His light glory be to Him, light upon light, He knows the deceitful eyes and what the chests conceal, and the hand of His ability is “Be” and it would be, and His earth nor His heavens do not encompass Him — O son of Omar, but encompass Him the hearts of His servants the believer with the absolute faith in the extent of His ability, he does not descend in it with His physical Self glory be to Him, He is the Exalted Most High beyond measures!

And Allah’s peace be upon son of Omar and the family of his house altogether, peace be upon Abdrabu who is still searching for the Truth, peace be upon Hani Mohammad and all the honored supporters, peace be upon us, and upon all the righteous servants of Allah.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.The beloved to the best foremost; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=35157

Admin
23-08-2016, 11:07 PM
- 5 -

13 - 04 - 1430 AH
09 - 04 - 2009 AD
10:14 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..The True fatwa about the computation from the Book and that those of understanding-minds to keep in mind

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of prophets and messengers and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement..

..My Muhammed Al-A`rabi and Muhibbatallah warasuluh and all the questioners about the mathematical unit in the Book
Verily the Truth I say and I do not say other than the Truth that it is (the second) the unit with which the reckoning begins in the Book with absolute precision away of error, that’s because the time begins its counting from the second and not from the start of the day; in fact the reckoning is from the first second in the movement of the length of time

As for the solar second in the solar computation verily it equals a thousand earthly seconds, and the solar minute equals a thousand earthly minutes, and the solar day for the sun itself equals a thousand earthly days, and the solar year is as a thousand years of what you reckon, but that does not equal but one day of Allah’s days in the Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47
{وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَنْ يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:٤٧].

And automatically you would know the one year with Allah in the Book, verily you would find it equals three hundred and sixty thousand years of what you count starting from the mathematical unit and it is your second with which you calculate the time in your watches which are on your hands, so come to know how much is the one second from the seconds of Allah in the computation how much it equals from your seconds. Since the one year with Allah equals 360 thousand years in you earthly computation, therefore the one second with Allah equals 360 thousand seconds of what you reckon, and the minute = 360 thousand minutes of what you reckon, and the hour equals 360 thousand hours of what you reckon, and the one day equals 360 thousand days of what you reckon, and the month equals 360 thousand months of what you reckon, therefore the one year with Allah in the Book is truly = 360 thousand years of what you reckon.
That’s because the solar year to the sun itself equals one day only from Allah’s days in the computation of the Book. for example look at the day for the land of the two easts you find the one day of it equals one year in your computation, but you realize that it is not but one day in the land of the two easts, so come for we move to the word of Allah the Most High: {He (Allah) commands the Affair from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years as you count.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:5
{يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ يَعْرُجُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ مِمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة:٥].

That is the age of the humans since Allah created Adam till the rise of the sun from its setting place (west) in a day the measure of which is a thousand years as you count but its measure is not with the computation of your days and with seconds of your watches that is on your hands, and with computation of your day which the sun rises in it from its setting place (west), then come for we increase knowledge to you of what is the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: {He (Allah) commands the Affair from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years as you count.}Truthful Allah the Great
{يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ يَعْرُجُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ}؟ صدق الله العظيم.

That is a thousand years from the years of the spread-furbished land of the two easts, that’s because Adam was in it and for that the computation of the age of humans began with its computation according to its day and its year. Come and see how much equals the thousand years from the years of the spread-furbished land of the two easts. Since the one year from the years of the spread-furbished land of the two easts equals 360 years with your computation; therefore the one second (the land) of the two easts = 360 seconds of your watches that is on your hands, therefore the minute for (the land) of the two easts = 360 minutes in your computation, and the hour for (the land) of the two easts = 360 hours of your hours, and the one day of the days for the land of the two easts equals 360 days according to your days, and the year for (the land) of the two easts = 360 years of your years; it is then how much the measure of a thousand years of the years for (the land) of the two easts, so how much it equals by the computation of your seconds that is in your watches on your hands? Thus you find it 360 thousand years exactly and completely with absolute precision, and the outcome appeared to you lo and behold it is itself by the computation of the solar year to the sun itself, since the solar year to the sun itself equals a thousand year of you reckon and since that equals only one day from Allah’s days, confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47, then how much is the one year with Allah? Definitely it will be as well 360 thousand years of what you reckon, and as that the thousand years from the years of the land with the two easts thus appeared to you the same result, since the one year 360 years of what you reckon then multiply it by a thousand (360x1000) = 360000 years of what you reckon by the computation of the timely unit with the second.
{وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَنْ يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:٤٧]

Therefore the lifespan (age of humanity) since Allah created Adam till the rise of the sun from its setting place (west) is 360 thousand years of what you reckon starting from the computation with the timely units that you have by the second with absolute precision for people who know.

Since that the sun’s rise from its setting place is because the passage of planet of chastisement in a point closer than before in order to fulfill a condition from the major conditions of the Hour which it is rising of the sun from its setting place (west) so come for we look into the time in the computation of planet of chastisement. Since the year of planet of chastisement equals: (four thousand and hundred and sixty six years and eight months exactly) in the computation of the unit that you have starting from the second in your computation, and I find it in the Book it has passed 12 time through the one cosmic year only, so how much is the length of the cosmic year in the Book according to the one second that you have? And you find it fifty thousand years but that is not but one cosmic year only and the month of the cosmic year is a year for the planet of chastisement: (four thousand and hundred and sixty six years and eight months exactly exactly); therefore, the cosmic year will equal fifty thousand years of what you reckon.

Perhaps one of you would like to interrupt me then say: “How do you calculate the year of planet of chastisement equals a month from the months of the cosmic year so what makes you know to do so?”. Then we reply to him and say: My honorable brother how long do you know the month of the land with the two easts? And he will reply to us and say: “It equals as you taught us thirty years starting with the unity that we have by the one second”. Then I reply to him and I say: Don’t you see that the month of the land that has the two easts equals the one lunar year from the years of the moon itself? Thus the cosmic year; its month in the Book equals one year from the years of the planet of chastisement. And if you repeated that twelve times; the outcome of the cosmic year appears to you a fifty thousand years of hat you reckon. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {A questioner asks about the chastisement to befall.(1) The disbelievers — there is none to avert it;(2) From Allah, Lord of the ways of Ascent.(3) To Him ascend the angels and the Spirit in a day the measure of which is fifty thousand years.(4) So be patient with a goodly patience.(5) Surely they see it far off,(6) And We see it nigh.(7) The day when the heaven is as molten brass,(8) And the mountains are as wool;(9) And no friend will ask of friend,(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma`ãrej] 70:1-10
{سَأَلَ سَائِلٌ بِعَذَابٍ وَاقِعٍ ﴿١﴾ لِلْكَافِرِينَ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَافِعٌ ﴿٢﴾ مِنَ اللَّهِ ذِي الْمَعَارِجِ ﴿٣﴾ تَعْرُجُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ وَالرُّوحُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ خَمْسِينَ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ ﴿٤﴾ فَاصْبِرْ صَبْرًا جَمِيلًا ﴿٥﴾ إِنَّهُمْ يَرَوْنَهُ بَعِيدًا ﴿٦﴾ وَنَرَاهُ قَرِيبًا ﴿٧﴾ يَوْمَ تَكُونُ السَّمَاءُ كَالْمُهْلِ ﴿٨﴾ وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ ﴿٩﴾ وَلَا يَسْأَلُ حَمِيمٌ حَمِيمًا ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المعارج].

But what is the kind of chastisement from their Lord that the disbelievers asked it? It is the (kisaf) striking of the fiery stones that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- made them fear from it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High and they challenged him and said: {Or you cause the heaven to come down upon us kisaf, as you think, or bring Allah and the angels face to face (with us),}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:92
{أَوْ تُسْقِطَ السَّمَاءَ كَمَا زَعَمْتَ عَلَيْنَا كِسَفًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:٩٢].

And for that they said: {And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32
{وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِنْدِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:٣٢].

O the respect honored female servant of Allah (Muhibbatallah), verily the matter is simple, I only amended for my brother Muhammed Al-A`rabi that he made the computational unit begins from the day; in fact the length of time and the months begin from by the computation of time from the second. The poet said the truth when he said: The heart beats of a man saying to him that life is minutes and seconds

That’s because the second is in the math of length of time is as the pulse of the heart for the human being, so f you wanted to know the calculations by the second the basic unit for the calculation then look at the year of that planet, for example the lunar year is thirty years of what we reckon, therefore the one second of the lunar seconds equals thirty seconds, and the minute is thirty minute, and the hour is thirty hours, and the day is thirty days, and the month is thirty months, and the year is thirty years/

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=35162

Admin
24-08-2016, 11:07 PM
- 6 -

22 - 07 - 1430 AH
15 - 07 - 2009 AD
03:49 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

{Neither for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day. And all float on in an orbit.}Truthful Allah the Great
{لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ}

Original post written by Al-Hussein Bin Omar (Man from the remote the City)
14 - 07 - 2009 AD
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of prophets and Messengers our sir and master Mohammad and his righteous blessed family and the faithful companions. Praise be to Allah Protector of the righteous and the good end is for the dutiful ones. Allah’s peace, mercy and blessings be upon you my brothers and sisters the supporters and peace be upon who follow the guidance. In order to understand the phenomenon of the sun's overtaking of the moon and after that the preceding, we have to understand the system of the flow of the moon in its normal state, a system known for generations ago that the planet of the moon revolves around the planet earth in the direction of the east and it is known that this flow is called the phases of the moon, and the intention to focus to understand the image come so we begin from the phase of pairing which it is also called (Muhaq) the dark phase:

In this case, the moon exists between the planet earth and the sun, yet the viewer from the surface of the earth does not see the light on the moon disc, in fact, the face of the moon is completely dark as the body of the moon in a place where it is obscuring the face of the disk of the sun.
The stage after it, is that the moon turns in its orbit flowing towards the east, and that’s what is called the separation of the moon from the sun eastward, so we would see a fine crescent in the face of the moon .. And of course there are particles known to specialists for the fact sighting the newborn crescent it takes place after eight to ten hours after the moon’s departure of the position of pairing ..

Ok if we understood this, come so we apply, let one of you imagine that wants to sight crescent of the new month, surely he will wait for the time of sunset and he looks towards sunset .. it is after sunset by minutes he will see the crescent of the new month after sunset which means: that the sun in the west while the new crescent follows it eastward..

This is the system that’s known for the worlds whether they are astronomers or ordinary people, and now pass to understand the meaning of the phenomenon of overtaking:
In our modern era with the development of science and technical progress, astronomers have schedules provides precise date of pairing by the day, hour, and minute, so if we look at the table, we will inevitably find that they are waiting for the pairing process occurs in a given time. If I ask one of them: is it possible for me today at sunset to see the newborn crescent, surely the astronomer will tell you, I would look at the date of the pairing. Then he will say to you:

The pairing will take place tonight after the sun sets at the hour so and so.. accordingly, it is impossible to see the crescent of the new month because the pairing has not yet happened - and this is reasonable and logical if matter are still on what they were, but contrary to their predictions; surely, If you have the technology and possibilities also you looked just before the sun goes down, then you will see a newborn crescent that leads the sun to the west yat it follows it the moon eastward, and that is the meaning of overtaking.
Of course, we will not be able to see the newborn crescent because its light is very fine while sunlight is much stronger than it. If we wait after sunset, as that we would never be able to see the newborn crescent because the moon gone down before the sun. But on the next day at sunset, if we look to the west, certainly we will be a crescent of two nights being puffy.. Which means not fine the size of the customary crescent..
And of course scientifically this matter in a phenomena is "unreasonable" and hit the imagination, how it is possible to be born that the new month is generated yet the moon did not reach (Muhaq) the dark phase or the pairing? As well if we debated astronomers about the size of the crescent to the fact it is impossible to be the newborn crescent; in fact it is the crescent of two days at least, they will be unable to provide a scientific explanation..

Do you know why they will be able? Because they do not know that a strange celestial body has entered into our solar system and gravity effect began against all planets of the solar system: none foretell you accept the well informed, and here come the role of the well informed by the All Merciful who has the knowledge of the Book, and comes the role of believing rather than denying, for that if we believed the great news and by what the Imam told us of the fact planet Saqar approaching the earth to pass next to it and it is a planet of the seven earthly-planets that is mentioned in the noble Quran..
Of Course this effect is variable because the rest of the planets flow in its known orbit then its location would change so one time it becomes close and other time it moves away a little.. This is the reason of fault of the flow system of planet moon where its speed increases and decreases once it becomes closer and again moves far a little.. And this is the reason of the fault in the flow system of planet moon where its speed increases and decreases, so if the flow of the moon in the same direction of planet Saqar, it will definitely pull it towards its flow to increase of its speed so the moon would reach to the position of paring before its time, as for if the gravity of Saqar is opposite to the direction of the moon’s flow surely it will pull the planet moon backward and its speed would decrease so the crescent would be born before its time - and it is not far fetch that the effect of gravity of planet Sijjeel will have action against the location of the moon rather than earth and the distance between them.
I hope that you have taken a brief idea of ​​the phenomenon of overtaking, even though I did not delve into fearing that I will complicate the matter to you, and Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers the illiterate trustworthy prophet, peace be upon us and upon all righteous servants of Allah among the former and the later ones, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O community of the best foremost supporters.. O community of searchers for the Truth, I thank you all for trying to understand to the cosmic sign of ratification from Lord of the worlds to accept the Truth in the call of His servant and His khalifa the Awaited Mahdi to warn the humans that they entered in the ear of the major condition of the Hour, and that indeed the sun overtook the moon for they might flee to Allah by turning and getting close (to Him) and the ratification in the Truth from their Lord before the night precedes the daylight on the night of the painful chastisement; the night of rising of the sun from its setting place, and we would never restrict the knowledge of the overtaking that did not understand it except Mohammed Al-Arabi and Al-Husain son of Omar; in fact we said none did understand it till now other than two of the supporters and they are Al-Husain son of Omar and Mohammed Al-Arabi additional to the Awaited Mahdi but they did not reach the level of 100%, but I saw them more understanding to the sign of overtaking than the supporters, and we only said that as an encouragement to them and to the supporters to do the scientific search upon the actual reality how the the sun overtakes the moon. Praise be to Allah, some of the supporters began to compete with Al-Husain son of Omar and Mohammed Al, Arabi desiring to know by the science and logic how the sun overtakes the Moon upon the actual reality and from them is Abu Mhohammed Al-Kabi thus Joemart while others of the supporters are still trying to understand the overtaking, and we shall increase knowledge to you with the permission of Allah Lord of the worlds, and to Allah all matters return.

Allah the Most High said: {And the sun moves on to its destination. That is the ordinance of the Mighty, the Knower.(38) And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it becomes again as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day. And all float on in an orbit.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:38-40
{وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ ﴿٣٨﴾ وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ﴿٣٩﴾ لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنْبَغِي لَهَا أَنْ تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

In order for you to know how the sun overtakes the Moon it is a must that you know first what is the old Arjoon before the phases of the crescents, and preceded that we issued fatwa to you that the old Arjoon it is the state of the old moon before the moving of it to begin the phases for the month and the reckoning of years and the length of time, so the crescent would be zero in the old Arjoon on the face of the moon (dark phase), and that is the time of zero therein the moon’s face is being dark completely where the people of earth do not watch on the face of the moon any phase for the crescent’s phases, and that is the old Arjoon before the phases of the crescent as you see in this picture upon the actual reality:

[/FONT]
https://mahdialumma.xyz/images.php?id=113

So you would watch the moon’s face that it is truly empty of the first phase, and indeed the phases of the moon did not start yet, and this state for the moon Allah names it by the old Arjoon, and the meaning of His word the old which is before the phases of the crescent where the moon’s shade always in the old Arjoon, so if the earth matches the moon by a straight angle (90 degrees) then some of the people of earth would watch a solar eclipse and they are the ones who are under the shade of the moon, and if the earth was not at a straight angle from under the moon so in this case the shade of the moon would be in the space, the important with us is that this situation which you saw in the picture for the sun and the moon in the old Arjoon state before the phases of the crescent, verily look at the moon once (again) upon the actual reality, you will find the crescent zero that is zero hour for the time and month and (Al-Dahr) the length of time as you watch the image of the moon’s face completely vacant from all phases of the crescent.

https://mahdialumma.xyz/images.php?id=113

[FONT=&amp]

It is moments being counted by the seconds then the face of the moon leans from the sun’s face begins, then the separation for the moon from the sun heading towards the east then it begins from that moment the generating of the crescent of the new month and the computation for the length of time for the solar years and its length is 360 days by the hour, minute and the second with an utmost precision because the solar years start from the moment of birth of the crescent directly from the start of leaning for the moon from the sun, then the sun shined over what they were in the shade of the solar eclipse and the moon shined and the dawn of its night emerged to begin its day, but the lunar years — Allah commanded us to calculate it according to the crescent’s sighting, and the wisdom of this so thee humans know the occurrence of a condition from the major conditions of the Hour if the sun overtook the moon.

So now you have to understand the number of years and the reckoning for the lunar year according to the phases of the crescent’s light and sighting it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness, and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah only created this with truth. He makes the signs manifest for a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:5
{هُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ الشَّمْسَ ضِيَاءً وَالْقَمَرَ نُورًا وَقَدَّرَهُ مَنَازِلَ لِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ ذَٰلِكَ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ يُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:٥].

And now you have to know how (long) the lunar year according to the sighting of the crescent's light, verily I find in the Book that the first sighting to the first phases of the lunar light by group of people of the earth it should not occur before twelve hours from the birth of the crescent, in fact the first sighting to the first phase of the month occurs after passing twelve hours from the age of crescent of the month, so if you subtract the twelve hours from each month will appear to you exactly with utmost precision far from error the number of days of the lunar year according to the sighting of the crescent by the day, hour, minute and the second, surely I found it in the Book is exactly 354 (days), that’s because the solar year as well the secret of its computation is in the moon but it is reckoned from the moment the astronomical birth of the crescent and it becomes 360 (days), the people of Al-Nasi`o they only increased it so it would be more than three hundred and sixty days to coincide the number Muharram after every two years.

In any case, I thank all the best supporters whom they try understanding this sign, but I hope from the best foremost supporters that trying to understand it does not distract them from spreading the statement of the overtaking, surely has approached the crescent of Ramadan and you did not publish the explanatory-statement except for few of the supporters and I know who are they and most of the supporters did not share in the publishing, but I find him participating in the participation of purchasing satellite (channel) the pulpit of the Awaited Mahdi so I consider that a ratification and certainty, but we did not make the proof of the belief by the certainty of the supporter in the Truth from their Lord is built on their donations for the channel, no (by no means) Surely Allah knows best in the condition of His servants. But it saddens me when I do not find for the believing one of the supporters any activity neither in spreading (the message) nor in donating! So why there was no stand for him in this call if he was of the indorsers?

O my honorable brother, if you do not possess the ability (can not afford) to support the Awaited Mahdi in purchasing the channel, surely you can support him in spreading his call to the worlds, and we do not straiten you to spread it to the people on the street in fact through (the computer) the global news device of the worldwide internet night and day, but unfortunately, in spite so many of the supporters but those who ratified and did good deeds are not but few, and I know about them altogether; in fact I follow the supporters one by one, so I search for their activities for the call so I find them few, despite that the ratifiers became many. And I repeat, by Allah I do not make a condition against them by the ratification of supporting the the channel, verily Allah does not lay on any soul a burden except to the extent of its ability, And Allah is the Self-Sufficient, the Praised One, and whoever did good deeds surely he does the good deed for himself, but what saddens me from those who do not have the ability is the lack of their activity for the call to the humans that indeed the sun overtook the moon and indeed the planet Saqar approached, verily the fleeing, fleeing to Allah the One, the Supreme, surely there is no savior nor shelter from Allah’s mighty punishment except the fleeing to Him by repenting and turning near (him) and the absolute sincerity to Allah in the worship, and hasten in the good deeds, and evil will never afflict you a thing O community of the who are able (can afford), and remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I control not benefit or harm for myself except as Allah please. And had I known the unseen, I should have much of good, and no evil would touch me. I am but a warner and the giver of good news to a people who believe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:188
{قُلْ لَا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي نَفْعًا وَلَا ضَرًّا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ وَلَوْ كُنْتُ أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ لَاسْتَكْثَرْتُ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ وَمَا مَسَّنِيَ السُّوءُ إِنْ أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ وَبَشِيرٌ لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:١٨٨].

Allah has bestowed upon you knowing the approach of planet of chastisement in order for you to hasten in the good (deeds) coveting in Allah’s love and His nearness and the Bliss of the goodly pleasure of HimSelf but most of the people do not thank (Allah), indeed we belong to Allah and to Him we (eventually) return.

.Your brother the humble for the believers; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=35170

Admin
25-08-2016, 11:04 PM
- 7 -

18 - 05 - 1430 AH
13 - 05 - 2009 AD
12:32 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

:Admonishment to my Oqda
..Do not increase the matter complication between the Shiites and the Sunnis

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother Oqda, I hope not complicating the matters between the Sunnis and the Shiites, surely we want to make them brothers in the religion of Allah, and we reconcile between their hearts after they were enemies then they would become brothers with Allah grace. Thus I call all the Islamic sects and parties of those who divided their religion into sects and each party rejoice with what they have, and you violated Allah’s command in the word of Allah the Most High: {..and do not dispute one with another, lest you get weak-hearted and your power depart;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:46
{وَلَا تَنَازَعُوا فَتَفْشَلُوا وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:٤٦].

But you disputed (with each other) then you failed and your power depart as your situation today verily you enemies became in self-exaltation and opposition to you religion and they wait (for misfortunes) for you then they make you fighting one another, don’t you guard against evil?

O community of the Shiites and Sunnis and all the Muslims and the people altogether, I am warning the people from Allah’s chastisement for the deniers to the True call and it will occur on the 8th day of April 2005 concurring on Friday the day of crescent’s birth of first Rabbi`a 1426, and perhaps you find it strange and say: “How can you say this while has passed Friday 8th of April 2005 concurring 1426?”. Then we reply to you: I know from Allah what you do not know! And remained from Friday eighth of April 2005 (nine hours) starting from that day, and you are still in that day according to a day’s date of a day for another planet , and about to end these nine hours while you do not know, and remained for the designated time of the chastisement four months since the year of declaration of immunity from Allah and His messenger in the farewell pilgrimage for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So go about in the land for four months and know that you cannot escape Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:2
{فَسِيحُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّهِ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْزِي الْكَافِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:٢].

And did not remain from the hours except few ends according to hours of known planet, and I do not want to pinpoint for you the designated time of the chastisement according to your days because you will make the ratification in the Truth to wait until you see the painful chastisement as like who: {..they said: O our Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32
{قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِنْدِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:٣٢].

Shall I guide you to a word that is better than that and fitter in speech? It is that you say: “O our Allah, if this is indeed the Truth from You then guide us to it and make us from the foremost to the straight path before we met disgrace and shame, indeed You are the Forgiver the all Merciful. O our Allah, surely there is no knowledge for us except what you taught us verily you are the Mighty, the Wise. O our Allah, we entrust our affair to You and we turn close to you to guide us to the Truth and what is after the Truth except falsehood and You are the Most Merciful than all who have mercy”.

O community of Sunnis and Shiites and all Islamic sects, I bear witness that there is no God except Allah and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and I bear witness that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord who is guiding to the Truth after the straitness from the Truth, and ruling between you in what you differed therein then he would unite your rank and Allah reunites you by him so your power would get strengthen so the pride would be yours on earth with Truth then you would rule in what Allah sent down and you would not wrong the people a thing, so keep your duty to Allah and respond to the caller to the Truth the Imam Mahdi who is calling you to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book in what you differed therein, verily Allah has made in His Book the judgement between you in what you are differing in it as He made in the judgement between the children of Israel in what they were differing in it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely this Quran narrates to the Children of Israel most of that wherein they differ.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:76
{إِنَّ هَٰذَا القرآن يَقُصُّ عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَكْثَرَ الَّذِي هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:٧٦].

Then Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- called them to rule between them in what there were differing deducing his ruling from Allah rules in the Book the grand Quran then group of the people of the Book turned away from the caller of the arbitration. And Allah the Most High said: {Have you not seen those who are given a portion of the Book? They are invited to the Book of Allah that it may decide between them, then a party of them turn back and they withdraw.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:23
{أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَىٰ كِتَابِ اللَّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّىٰ فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ وَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌ عمران:٢٣].

Because the people of the Book before you — Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- has came while they have split their religion into sects and each party rejoice with what they have and they were no longer upon the method of their prophets and their supporters the first (comers) but they turned away from the caller to the arbitration to Allah’s Book as you see in the text of the grand Quran: {Have you not seen those who are given a portion of the Book? They are invited to the Book of Allah that it may decide between them, then a party of them turn back and they withdraw.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:23
{أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَىٰ كِتَابِ اللَّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّىٰ فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ وَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌ عمران:٢٣].

Here you are — O community of Muslims — became like them and divided your religion into sects and each party rejoice with what they have, and here he is the Awaited Mahdi calling you to Allah’s Book to rule between you lo and behold you turn away from the caller to Allah’s Book, verily you made for Allah an authority against you so He would chastise you with the disbelievers in the grand Quran only that my Lord wills a thing, my Lord embraced all things in mercy and knowledge, won’t you then give thanks?

O community scholars of the nation of whom divided their religion into sects and some of them curse others, and some of them kill others, I ask you so answer me: Is the Awaited Mahdi whom you are waiting for him a prophet or messenger? Your answer is know that the seal of the prophets and messengers is the illiterate trustworthy prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. In that case — O folks — Allah only sends the Imam Mahdi (Nasser) a supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- which means he comes calling you to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and here he is the Imam Mahdi (Nasser Mohammad) between your hands, and I swear by Allah the Great Who sent me to you and if the whole scholars — O of whom they divided their religion into sects the former ones and the later ones — have met on the dialogue table so I rule between them with Truth in order they do not find straitness in their chests of what I decided between them justly and they submit a full submission
But which dialogue table will fit all scholars of the Muslims and all Scholars of the Christian and Jews other than the global dialogue table (the website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni) the worldwide internet so they would come for the judgement between them altogether in what they differed therein, so those who want the Truth among them do not find straitness in themselves and they submit fully that the Imam Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the promised Awaited Imam Mahdi whom Allah guides by him the people altogether so he would make them with Allah’s permission a one nation upon a straight path a path of the All Mighty, the Praised One.

O community of Shiites, I am the True Awaited Yemeni who rules with Truth and guides to a straight path so you distorted and said: “Only the straight path is the Awaited Imam Mahdi Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari”, although the Shiites is the most of all sects knowledgeable about the Imam Mahdi but they put the forged between the Truth to suit their desire!

The most prominent researcher about the Imam Mahdi among the scholars of the Muslims is (the Arab sheikh Ali Al-Kourani Al-A`mly) since a long time ago he has True and forged false in the narratives, some of the True narratives the Shiites add to it an evident and clear falsification, despite that I do not like to argue by the narratives because they will intended to every false thing and most of it is forged false but I am compelled to direct to the community of the Shiites a question: is the Imam Mahdi Mohammad Al-Hasan Al-Askari whom you are waiting for him that he is the straight path whom Al-Yemeni calls to him, whom you acknowledge that his banner is the most guided of all banners and you acknowledge that Al-Yemeni calls to a straight path then you made the straight path is the Imam Mahdi Mohammad Al-Hasan Al-Askari? And you issued fatwa that the True fatwa that gives you fatwa about Al-Yemeni that he calls to the Truth and to a straight path, while the straight path is Allah and not Mohammad Al-Hasan Al-Askari, will you not then guard against evil? And Allah the Most High said: {And thus did We reveal to you an inspired Book by Our command. You did not know what the Book was, nor (what) Faith (was), but We made it a light, guiding thereby whom We please of Our servants. And surely you guide to the right path —}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:52
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ رُوحًا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا مَا كُنْتَ تَدْرِي مَا الْكِتَابُ وَلَا الْإِيمَانُ وَلَٰكِنْ جَعَلْنَاهُ نُورًا نَهْدِي بِهِ مَنْ نَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا وَإِنَّكَ لَتَهْدِي إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:٥٢].

But this straight path who calls to it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- is the straight path to Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {O People of the Book, indeed Our Messenger has come to you, making clear to you much of that which you concealed of the Book and passing over much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allah, a Light and a clear Book,(15) Whereby Allah guides such as follow His pleasure into the ways of peace, and brings them out of darkness into light by His will, and guides them to the right path.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:15-16
{يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ كَثِيرًا مِمَّا كُنْتُمْ تُخْفُونَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَعْفُو عَنْ كَثِيرٍ ۚ قَدْ جَاءَكُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُبِينٌ ﴿١٥﴾ يَهْدِي بِهِ اللَّهُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ رِضْوَانَهُ سُبُلَ السَّلَامِ وَيُخْرِجُهُمْ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

And Allah the Most High said: {And this is the path of thy Lord, (a) straight (path). Indeed We have made the messages clear for a people who mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:126
{وَهَٰذَا صِرَاطُ رَبِّكَ مُسْتَقِيمًا قَدْ فَصَّلْنَا الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَذَّكَّرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٢٦].

And Allah the Most High said: {And how can you disbelieve while to you are recited the messages of Allah, and among you is His Messenger? And whoever holds fast to Allah, he indeed is guided to a right path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:101
{وَكَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ وَأَنْتُمْ تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ وَفِيكُمْ رَسُولُهُ وَمَنْ يَعْتَصِمْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ هُدِيَ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌ عمران:١٠١].

Therefore the straight path is the the path to Allah and not to Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Such is Jesus son of Mary — a statement of truth about which they dispute.(34) It beseems not Allah that He should take to Himself a son. Glory be to Him! when He decrees a matter He only says to it, Be, and it is.(35) And surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so serve Him. This is the right path.(36)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:34-36
{ذَٰلِكَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۚ قَوْلَ الْحَقِّ الَّذِي فِيهِ يَمْتَرُونَ ﴿٣٤﴾ مَا كَانَ لِلَّهِ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ مِنْ وَلَدٍ ۖ سُبْحَانَهُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ ﴿٣٥﴾ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ ۚ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُسْتَقِيمٌ ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

Consequently the straight path is the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Did I not charge you, O children of Adam, that you should not worship satan? Surely he is your open enemy.(60) And that you should worship Me. This is a straight path.(61)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:60-61
{أَلَمْ أَعْهَدْ إِلَيْكُمْ يَا بَنِي آدَمَ أَنْ لَا تَعْبُدُوا الشَّيْطَانَ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ ﴿٦٠﴾ وَأَنِ اعْبُدُونِي ۚ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُسْتَقِيمٌ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

In that case the straight path is the path to Allah and not to Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {A.L.R. A Book which We have revealed to you that you may bring forth the people, by their Lord’s permission, from darkness into light, to the way of the Mighty, the Praised One,}Truthful Allah the Great [Ibraheem] 14:1
{الر كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ} صدق الله العظيم [ابراهيم: ١].

But you — O community of Shiites — you have knew that Al-Yemeni calls to a straight path then came in the major forged narrative and you said that the straight path which calls to it Al-Yemeni is your companion the Imam Mahdi Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari, glory be to Allah the Great! Will not then guard against evil, don’t you see that Al-Yemeni is the Imam Mahdi whom he calls to a straight path; the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One.
Don’t you give thanks to Allah O my brothers scholars of the Shiites and Sunnis that Allah made you in the era of the Awaited Mahdi to guide you to a straight path the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One. thus scholars of the Shiites they know that the Imam Mahdi comes out from Yemen and they made a mistake in the town unjustly, and the important is that they know that the Imam Mahdi come out of Yemen for the appearing at the ancient House and the head of them is Al-Sheikh Ali Al-Kourani Al-A`mly who issues fatwa in that according to the narratives they have, then then you deny that Al-Yemeni is he himself the Imam Mahdi, don’t you keep your duty? And in spite that you knew that Al-Yemeni calls to a straight path but you said only the straight path is your companion the Imam Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari. Glory be to Allah Lord of the worlds, who is the one that authorized to you — O community of Shiites — to select Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi that is not rightful for Gabriel and the brought near angels of Allah to select the khalifa of Allah on earth then you dare you — O community of Shiites —so you select the Imam Mahdi Allah’s khalifa on earth! So who is he the one that will save you from the severe punishment of Allah — O who you interfered in Allah’s Affairs so you selected His khalifa besides Him, don’t you guard against evil?

As well you — O community of Sunnis, you have forbidden for the Imam Mahdi to inform you about himself and you who would recognize him from among you in his time and at his duration of term, what makes you know about his time and the duration of his era in the era of approaching planet of fire one of the major conditions of the Hour, will you not then guard against evil? And what makes you know that this man whom you will select him that he is the Imam Mahdi whom Allah selected him over you as a king and a leader calls you to a straight path, the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, if he did not inform you about his status among you, and he calls you to rule between you in what you differed therein? So if he is the the Imam Mahdi the khalifa of Allah whom Allah selected him over you then surely it is binding on Allah to grant him the knowledge of the Book in order he calls you to Allah’s Book to rule between you in what you differed therein, that is the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord. I warn the Shiites whom they aid Al-Houthis movement in Yemen a big warning verily they exceeded limits in the cities and spilled blood of (Allah’s) servants, and they made great mischief in the land, and not Al-Houthi is the owner of the Yemeni unity revolution, although I do not like Ali Abdullah Saleh al-Yemeni and I am angry at him, but I swear by Allah Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the great throne that he is Al-Yemeni the leader of the Yemeni unity revolution which occurs in the era of the appearing one of signs of the era of existence of the Imam Mahdi.
So keep your duty to Allah O community of Al-Houthis from killing the Yemenis, I swear by Allah you did not increase the Yemeni people but oppression and whoever supported you verily he has obtained Allah’s wrath upon wrath, how can you spill the blood of the Muslims on the roads and they are sons of your people; the harshness of life made them take shelter to the military with a low salary and nothing from you but to kill whom so ever you found that you kill him on the roads, don’t you then guard against evil?

Also I warn the sons of the Yemeni people from joining Al-Houthi movement surely it is not upon the Truth, I swear by Allah the Great will not and can never Al-Houthi have victory over Al-Yemeni leader of the Yemeni unity revolution even if all the countries of the Shiites among the worlds supported Al-Houthi, isn’t it enough to you the lesson that all neighboring countries in the gulf region supported against the the revolution of the Yemeni unity and they incurred failure while the Yemeni Ali Abdullah Saleh gained victory against the opponents of the unity in the south and he is still striving on make it last and Allah made him gain mastery over Yemen altogether, and his mission succeeded and he did not succeed in else than it which is the the movement of the Yemeni unity in the era of dialogue before the appearing, and I am not in need of Ali Abdullah so I flatter him over his mistakes, and give him fatwa with Truth that his politics is failure and he will reach to blocked road (dead end) because of his depleting of the house of treasury for the Muslims to the officials whom they do not fear Allah Lord of the worlds.

As that the True Imam Mahdi does not make revolution for the appearing neither in Yemen nor in Saudi and not in any county of the Earth’s countries altogether; in fact he calls the people for the dialogue and after the ratification he gets out of Yemen for the appearing at the ancient House for the pledge of allegiance upon the Truth and receiving the khilafat from all leaders of the Muslims, and if they refused handing over the khilafat all leaders of the Muslims and the populations of humanity verily I swear by Lord of the worlds that indeed Allah will make me appear over them in one night while they are humiliated with disgrace, and here we remove the ban from Abu Jaafer once again for he may gain manners and argues with knowledge, so patience again the patience — O supervisor of the dialogue table; Al-Husain son of Omar.

ـــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=35185

Admin
26-08-2016, 11:02 PM
- 8 -

Date of the original explanatory-statement
is in the year of 2005
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..This year 2005 is the last of Allah’s days for the era of the world’s life

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

..From the supporter of Mohammad; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the people altogether, peace be upon who followed the guidance, after this

O people, your world is ending and your hereafter has come and has drew near the reckoning for your (deeds) while you are in heedlessness turning away. O people, Allah has granted me of the knowledge what He did not grant you, and Allah granted me the True explanatory-statement for this Quran so I explain to you everything in details with the authority and the proof from the same Quran so I teach you in what you did not know and how long you tarried on earth number of years from the day of the creation of you till the day of resurrection by the day, hour, minutes and second, so do not mock this speech of mine I verily brought the True explanatory-statement for this grand Quran in which you are disputing; in fact it is I who will give you fatwa about the resurrection with Allah’s permission, so I say to you: Indeed your tarrying is only a day. That is indeed I am the fairest of you in course and I teach you by the Quran but most of you do not know. Come along so I teach you with what you did not know neither you nor all of whom were before you; your dead ones and the living ones among you altogether, verily do not accept from me a word by relativism and conjecture and striving that’s because the conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth; in fact I say to you 1 + 1 = 2 with science and logic the physically and mathematically upon the actual reality, so it clears to you that it is the Truth and it is a decisive word and it is not a joke.

O people, the Quran is only (Catalog) for this enormous universe, Allah sent it down detailed to what is in between your hands and what is behind you and you do not compass knowledge with this Quran except few of it; in fact Allah did not grant you of the Quran’s knowledge but only drop of a sea, and it is a wondrous Quran, falsehood can not come at it from before or behind it, (it is) guidance and mercy for the believers, Allah has explained in it all things in details, but most of you took this Quran as a forsaken thing. As for your reciters verily they pass over it unnoticed surely they do not ponder over this Quran except a few, and not the scholar among you is who memorized this Quran; in fact the best of you is who learned this Quran and taught it to the people with explanation to make the people understand what Allah sent to them, that is the light and healing to what is in the chests.

O community of humans, shall I tell you how much passed over you the period a length of time when the human being was nothing that could be mentioned? And some of you might feel strange from this speech, so he would think that I am much exaggerating, and how can I be able (calculate) this mathematical issue; in fact the matter is very simple to whom Allah taught him, and none among you can argue with me that this what Allah granted me of knowledge it is 1 + 1 = 2 and not like many of the astronomers whom they pinpoint the lifetime of the heavens and the earth then they would say ten billions of years or fifteen billions of years he adds a billion and subtract a billion! Surely this is a funny thing; making conjectures about the unseen, so he may make a mistake by ten hundred million years! By Allah, who much is the difference between this and that? Millions of years! Surely that is contrary to science and logic, how much is the difference between the knowledge that Allah sent it in this grand Quran that it pinpoints age of the world’s life from the beginning till the end by the year, month, day, hour, minute and second? And Allah has sent down two keys in the Quran for the knowledge about the number of years so He made a key in the phases of the moon and a key in the flotation of the sun, and the secret and all the secret of the solar eclipse and the lunar eclipse, as the people of science know from the astronomers that the movement of the sun and the moon is a mechanical physical movement 1 + 1 = 2 by the hour, minute and second, and Allah made the secret of time known for the day made known about the solar eclipse and the lunar eclipse, for that the Most High said: {In fact, man desires to go on doing evil in front of him.(5) He asks: When is the day of Resurrection?(6) So when the sight is confused,(7) And the moon becomes dark,(8) And the sun and the moon are brought together.(9) Man will say on that day: Where to flee?(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qeyãmah] 75:5-10
{بَلْ يُرِيدُ الْإِنْسَانُ لِيَفْجُرَ أَمَامَهُ ﴿٥﴾ يَسْأَلُ أَيَّانَ يَوْمُ الْقِيَامَةِ ﴿٦﴾ فَإِذَا بَرِقَ الْبَصَرُ ﴿٧﴾ وَخَسَفَ الْقَمَرُ ﴿٨﴾ وَجُمِعَ الشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ ﴿٩﴾ يَقُولُ الْإِنْسَانُ يَوْمَئِذٍ أَيْنَ الْمَفَرُّ ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة].

O community of Muslims, verily Allah did not say this mocking the questioners, glory be to him; in fact He told the people in this Quran when is the day of resurrection by the year, month, day, hour, minute and second, and Allah’s days is not as the days of the humans increase and decrease; in fact it is made accurate by the hour, minute and second so not a day get longer than (other) day at all; in fact equal days for the questioners: {Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night precedes the day. And all float on in an orbit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:40; since the sun moved from its residing-place until it returns to the same point, then it hold handbrakes (brakes) after it reaches at the point of the residing-place that it moved from it on the day when Allah created the heavens and the earth then it began its rotation when the sun did set off the train’s machine so the carts of the train went forth and the earth moved and the moon, and the length of time began passing its first second and each pursues its course till an appointed time until the end of the journey, then the sun stops and the moon and the earth, so the mountains fall crumbling as like the riding-passenger in a car on the railing of the car’s roof and suddenly the driver hit the brakes and held his handbrakes together (at the same time) so the passenger will fall from the railing of the car’s roof dropping on hood (of the car) and the one who is in the back seat by the trunk will smack into the cabin of the driver, and the passenger who is in the cabin of the driver will smack into the front glass (windshield) thus the earth and whatever is on it of mountains and seas (oceans); the mountains fall down in pieces, and the seas made to swell altogether leaping one jump altogether in one second. As for the castles and the humans it would not be demolished as in the earthquake, in fact it would be flying stone stone, thus the humans they would fly as the flying butterfly scattered, and the mountains would be as carded wool, unless Allah holds the mountains, seas and castles lest they vanish by His might and power, verily Allah is Compassionate, Merciful, to the people but most people do not give thanks.
{لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ} [يس:٤٠]؛

O you the people, I am warning you from the month of Muharram of 1426 AH that this year 2005 AD / 1426 AH is last of Allah’s days for the era of life which its sun beamed at dawn of Thursday the 14th of Ramadan 1425 AH starting with the lunar eclipse at the dawn of Thursday the fourteenth of Ramadan 1425 AH. Then the sun of Thursday on the thirteenth of Ramadan 1426 sets at the completion of the full moon for the month of Ramadan 1426 by the precise timing on the night of the fourteenth of the month Ramadan 1426 corresponding on Monday.

That is the blessed night of the full moon therein every wise command get distinct, that is the blessed night in which the grand Quran descended on the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, that is the day of Al-Furqan on the day when the two gatherings met in the invasion of Bader to that he who perished by clear argument might perish, and he who lived by clear argument might live. The history and the time is by the date and time of the honored Mecca the fourteenth of Ramadan at six o’clock exactly the sun would set then the full moon appears from the east until when it rises you would witness a planet appears to the side of the moon to north east from the moon in respect to the direction of the viewer to it, this is the date by your days, while Allah’s days are other that your days, so your day is 12 hours and you night is 12 hours and it would increase and decrease as for the days of Allah surely they are equal days so the day with Allah is 12 months exactly, and the night of it is six months and the daylight of it is six months, so we calculate the rotation of our (subservient earth) on which we live — around its axis a full year surely no (Nasi`a) in it 360 days without adding or subtracting but with Allah it is not but one day only its length is twelve lunar months exactly, and as long the day with Allah its length is a full year therefore the month with Allah is thirty years, therefore the year is 30 years, and in respect to the date of age of the world’s life of humanity is not but a thousand years only since Allah created Adam till the day of resurrection it is not but a thousand years completely in the utmost precision, but days of it is from our years that we count it verily every year of this thousand equals 360 years so let us multiply 360 by 1000 = 360 thousands and this is what the humans tarried from the day of creating them till the day of their resurrection 360 thousand years by the hour, minute and second. This is if we did calculate it according to the rotation of the earth and the moon.

As for the solar rotation it is not but one day only and one rotation only, that is because the astronomical solar day with Allah is 360 thousand years of what we count it.
Come along so we look how much came over the human being a period a length of time when he was nothing that could be mentioned since Allah created the heavens and the earth, it has passed from the age of the world’s life forty nine thousand years, and we should not forget that each thousand years equals 360 thousand years of what we reckon, and in order we get the age of the heavens and the earth we multiply 360 thousand years by fifty thousand years that is because the total age for the heavens and the earth from the beginning till the end by the hour, minute and second is fifty thousand years, and we should not forget that each thousand from the fifty thousand equals 360 thousand years of what we reckon it by the rotation of the earth around its axis, and Allah did not create the human being except in the beginning of the last of the thousand from the fifty thousand years. Therefore has came upon the human being 4 thousand years he was nothing that could be mentioned. And the Most High said: {The day when will be blown in the images (of the creatures); and We shall gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day,(102) Speaking in undertones, among themselves: You tarried but ten (days).(103) We know best what they say when the fairest of them in course would say: You tarried but a day.(104)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:102-104
{يَوْمَ يُنْفَخُ فِي الصُّورِ وَنَحْشُرُ الْمُجْرِمِينَ يَوْمَئِذٍ زُرْقًا ﴿١٠٢﴾ يَتَخَافَتُونَ بَيْنَهُمْ إِنْ لَبِثْتُمْ إِلَّا عَشْرًا ﴿١٠٣﴾ نَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يَقُولُونَ إِذْ يَقُولُ أَمْثَلُهُمْ طَرِيقَةً إِنْ لَبِثْتُمْ إِلَّا يَوْمًا ﴿١٠٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

And the meaning of His word the Most High: {We know best what they say}Truthful Allah the Great which means by the knowledge of the subject that they consult among themselves secretly about how long they tarried on earth number of years and it is one day only; a thousand years of what we reckon. And the meaning of His word: {..as a thousand years of what you reckon.} [Al-Hajj] 22:47, nonetheless that only one day equals a one year in our computation, and this thousand years for each year of theses thousand years you consider it 360 days, and we do not forget that the day with Allah is 12 month, so if the length of the day is a year therefore each year of the thousand year equals 360 years then we multiply 360 by 1000 years = 360 thousand years that is what the children of the humans tarried on earth. And for the knowledge that Allah created the earth in two days which it is Saturday and Sunday also we should not forget the main formula (basic-rule) that the day with Allah is 12 months, therefore Allah created the earth in two years and ordained therein its foods, in four years so it became four equal days for the questioners, so the length of the day is 12 months, thus He created the heaven in two days so He finished from the creation of the heavens and the earth on Thursday then said to the heaven and the earth Come both, willingly or unwillingly. They both said: We come willingly. So the moving on of Friday began on Ramadan one at 12 o’clock noon in the time of the honored Mecca and the sun was in the state of eclipse at the point right above the Kaaba, while the Kaaba did not exist at that time, but (it is) the location of the House which Allah decreed building the ancient House therein, and the first (solar) eclipse was on 1 (the first day) of Ramadan year one, and the first lunar eclipse is on the fourteenth of Ramadan and not on the night of the fifteenth; in fact on the fourteenth of Ramadan year one the fore-beginning of (Al-Dahr) the length of time all of it, and the day with Allah from Ramadan to Ramadan which is from the night of Al-Qadr till the night of Al-Qadr.
{نَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يَقُولُونَ}
{كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:٤٧]

And I compass all with knowledge that the upcoming solar eclipse will be on Ramadan one on Monday 12 o’clock noon in the time of the honored Mecca, and the month of Sha'ban it is necessary for it to be thirty days, so Sunday is thirty of Sha'ban and Monday is fasting day by the date 1 of Ramadan 1426 according to the date of Hijri, as for by the date of the length of time it is Ramadan number 360 thousand from the day of creating Adam till the day of resurrection. Ended the speech and the aright word from the knowledge of the Book, and peace be upon whoever followed the guidance.

.Your brother the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=38372
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=38372

Admin
27-08-2016, 11:03 PM
- 9 -

03 - 12 - 1430 AH
21 - 11 - 2009 AD
11:13 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

..O you Al-Mahi, verily the computation number of about the secrets of the planets' movement with utmost precision far from wrong is the number (360)

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O you Almahi, I have lowered my wing for you that you might be from the believers loyal-servant of the All Merciful and not of the disbelievers loyal-servants to satan the denier to the True explanatory-statement for the Quran word o f the All Merciful the guarded from alteration of satans till the day of judgement. I still pressure on myself and believe your vow in Allah the Great that you came searching for the Truth to strengthen him and support him but you debate in his matter and you call his supporters to knowledge — contrary to his Reminder — from publication of the disbelievers, the wicked in order they follow Al-Nasi’o an addition into disbelief and they turn away from the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, and far from, very far, verily is there who keep in mind?

O you Almahi, verily the computation number of about the secrets of movement of the planets with utmost precision far from wrong is the number (360), and i will give you an example on that in the movement of the moon. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness, and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning..}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:5
{هُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ الشَّمْسَ ضِيَاءً وَالْقَمَرَ نُورًا وَقَدَّرَهُ مَنَازِلَ لِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:٥].

I am the Awaited Mahdi, I bear witness that the minute is sixty seconds and the hour is sixty minutes and the day is 24 hours and the month is thirty days and the number of the months it should not be for it to exceed than the twelve months. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months by Allah’s ordinance, since the day when He created the heavens and the earth — of these four are sacred..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:36
{إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ مِنْهَا أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:٣٦].

Since the minute is sixty seconds and the hour is sixty minutes and the day is 24 hours and the month is thirty days therefore the year becomes the number of its days is (360). And I challenge you with the computation of the thousand years starting from the mathematical unit, and it is the second, and we will apply the number (360), so since the mathematical unit is the second for starting the time for the movement of the planets we will apply it on the planet earth, since the number of months of the years in Allah’s decisive Book is twelve months. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months by Allah’s ordinance, since the day when He created the heavens and the earth — of these four are sacred.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:36, therefore the number of days of the year is definitely (360) days and this one day is the Book the people will know it on the day of reckoning that it is the original day that begins with it the computation of the Book’s secrets. And Allah the Most High said: {He said: How many years did you tarry in the earth?(112) They said: We tarried a day or part of a day, so ask those who keep account.(113)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:112-113
{إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ مِنْهَا أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:٣٦]
{قَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ عَدَدَ سِنِينَ ﴿١١٢﴾ قَالُوا لَبِثْنَا يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ فَاسْأَلِ الْعَادِّينَ ﴿١١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

O you Almahi, look at the question: {He said: How many years did you tarry in the earth?} Then look at the answer: {They said: We tarried a day or part of a day, so ask those who keep account.}Truthful Allah the Great.
{قَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتُمْ فِي الأرْضِ عَدَدَ سِنِينَ}
{قَالُواْ لَبِثْنَا يَوْماً أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ فَاسْأَلِ الْعَآدّينَ} صدق الله العظيم.
The question that comes up is: If they were believing one day or some of the day from the days of the humans, then why they say: {..so ask those who keep account.}? In that case the question is by the computation of a day its length is by the computation of the humans’ days, and that is the heart of the earth that has two easts, and it is the oldest days of of computation in the Book because it exists before the rapture and the tearing for the heavens and the earth (big bang). As for its second; it equals (360) seconds according to the computation that the human has, as for its minute; it equals (360) minutes according to the minutes of the humans, as for its hour; it equals (360) hours from the hours of the humans, as for its day; it equals (360) days according to the days of the humans, and there is a secret in that computation in the Book according to the day of the land of the two easts in which Allah created the jinn and the humans, and in it Allah made His khalifa Adam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and in its day there is the biggest secret of the computation in the Book, and its day is as a year of what you reckon, so we found it has wonderful relation in the computation according to the days of the humans, verily we found the one second of the day of the land of the two easts it equals (360) from the seconds of the humans, as for the minute; it equals (360) minutes, as for the hour; it equals (360) hours, and as for the day; it equals (360) days of the humans’ days.
{فَاسْأَلِ الْعَآدّينَ}

Then we move to Allah’s day in the Book for the secrets of the computation, verily we find the fatwa from Allah about the length of the day with Him in the computation: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47
{وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَنْ يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:٤٧].

So come for we apply on it it the same law of math in the Book and it is the number (360) and with the computation starting from the mathematical unit which is the second of the humans, so we will find that it is the number itself but with bigger equation, so we find the one second of seconds of Allah’s day in the computation as that (360000) seconds of the humans’ seconds / three hundred and sixty thousand seconds according to human’s seconds.
As for the minute; it equals (360000) minutes of the humans’ minutes / three hundred and sixty thousand minutes according to human’s minutes.
As for the hour; it equals (360000) minutes of the humans’ hours / three hundred and sixty thousand hours according to human’s hours.
And as for the day; it equals (360000) days of the humans’ days / three hundred and sixty thousand minutes according to human’s days. Then you convert Allah’s day in the computation to the years of what you count surely will appear to you the length of Allah’s day and it is {as a thousand years of what you reckon.} according to the mathematical unite and it is the second of the humans with which time begins for the computation in the Book, and Allah is ever truthful, and (truthful is) His messenger and the Awaited Mahdi. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47
{كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِمَّا تَعُدُّونَ}

But — O you Almahi, if the Truth to follow the forgery of Al-Nasi’o then I make the length of the year three hundred and sixty five days and six hours, consequently they would have mislead me from the Truth in Allah’s Book and the math will get imbalanced in the computation of the Book altogether starting from the mathematical second for the human’s time, and I would never be able to make the minute (60) seconds and then the computation gets imbalanced altogether the same whether it is the earthly day, or the lunar, or the solar, or the day of Allah in the Book, surely it would never be equal {as a thousand years of what you reckon.} that’s because the mathematical units got imbalanced which it is the second in the computation of the humans, and for that we would never be able to make the minute sixty seconds, and we would never be able to make the hour sixty minutes, and we would never be able to make the day twenty four hours, and we would never be able to make the month thirty days, and we would never be able to make the year twelve months, that is the imbalance because of the addition on the twelve months so they made the number of days of the year three hundred and sixty five days and six hours, and that is Al-Nasi’o to mislead (others) with is from the True computation in Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months by Allah’s ordinance, since the day when He created the heavens and the earth — of these four are sacred..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:36, but if the True Awaited Mahdi follows their desires I would have got mislead from the straight path if I followed Al-Nasi’o and it is addition in disbelief in the Reminder. And Allah the Most High said: {Addition (to alter the sacred month) is only an increase in disbelief, whereby those who disbelieve to lead (others) astray..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:37
{إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْرًا فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ مِنْهَا أَرْبَعَةٌ حُرُمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:٣٦]
{إِنَّمَا النَّسِيءُ زِيَادَةٌ فِي الْكُفْرِ يُضَلُّ بِهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:٣٧].

So what is Al-Nasi’o? It is that you add days on the year from 360 days then the the number of the computation would get imbalanced altogether.
And far from.. Now the computation in the Book would get imbalanced altogether from the mathematical unite which is the second, according to the days of the humans because Allah made the computation of (Al-Dahr) length of time in the Book tied with its secret in the computation of the humans starting from the mathematical unite for time which it is the second in the computation of the humans.

So if the Truth followed their desires verily we would never be able to make the minute (sixty seconds), and the hour (sixty minutes), and the day (24 hours), and the month (thirty days), and the year (twelve months), that’s because it exceeded the True number (360) to the false (365 and six hours). Isn’t this a funny thing! Allah’s curse upon who mislead (others) who gone astray.

. Brother of Almahi and all the supporters; Allah’s khlaifa the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=40565

Admin
28-08-2016, 09:11 AM
- 10 -

05 - 12 - 1430 AH
23 - 11 - 2009 AD
12:44 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

{So those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him — these are the successful.} Truthful Allah the Great

The post is written by Almahi member: We turn away and expand the second a little, meaning the time that takes it the second we enlarge it by what it erases Al-Nasi’o which means we divide the extra in the year (more) than 360 days which it is 5 days and six hours and 8 minutes and 38.4 seconds, mining that we multiply 5 days by 24 hours by 60 minutes by 60 seconds, plus 6 hours by 60 minutes by 60 seconds, plus 8 minutes by 60 seconds, plus 38.4 and the result equals 4541184 seconds Nasi’o, and by dividing these seconds of Al-Nasi’o over the seconds in the earthly year that consists of 360 days, and the day 24 hours, and the hour 60 seconds, and the minute 60 seconds,the result would be for the seconds in the earthly year is 31104000 seconds, and by dividing Al-Nasi’o over the seconds of the year comes out that the share of each second of the seconds of the year is 0.146 of a second, which means the real second the second of the Imam in order we achieve the year 360 days and the number of months twelve months after erasing Al-Nasi’o is 1 second of the Imam equals 1.146 second of the earthly, the currently, after erasing Al-Nasi’o and with that the global system remains as is but after adding time of the one second and returning its time and re-calibration time control devices measures the time from a new to make harmonious our timely system with Allah’s system that He favored it for us and it is for the word of Allah the Most High: (Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months by Allah’s ordinance, since the day when He created the heavens and the earth — of these four are sacred.)Truthful Allah the Great

My brother Almahi, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you and all the best supporters, peace be upon us and upon the righteous servants of Allah the followers to the Truth among the former ones and the later ones till the day of judgement..

O my brother Almahi, what do you mean by your word: (that we divide the extra Nasi’o, so we enlarge the second a little)! Verily, keep you duty to Allah my brother, so why you do not want the disbelief in Al-Nasi’o? In fact you want to distribute it on the days of the year, surely you are of the erring ones, and if I agree with you in this it is then the computation in the Book would get imbalanced altogether and would have gone one of the miracles of ratification in the grand Quran, and would have gone the miracle of the explanatory-statement in the Quran that the sun and the moon by two computations (each of its own), then would have got imbalanced the movement of the day, the month and (Al-Dahr) the length of time, so it would got imbalanced the miracle for explanatory-statement for the Awaited Mahdi in the Book the number of years and the computation in the Book, and do you know why? That’s because the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47; has descended before the humans discovered the mathematical unit for time that it is the second; in fact that is in the knowledge of the unseen, but Allah knows that He will encompass them knowledge by the mathematical unit and it is the second for the computation of the day of the humans, and for that Allah the Most High said: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47
{وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَنْ يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:٤٧]

Verily, glory be to Allah the Great! O possessors of understanding-minds, despite that Allah’s day is as a thousand years of what you count, but by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, if the Truth would follow your desires even one second only of Al-Nasi’o whether in adding or subtracting, and I repeat one second only would have got imbalanced the computation in Allah’s day in the Book.
So if we took (away) one mathematical unit only so what will happen? The answer: indeed this second will shatter Allah’s day for the computation in the Book an utmost shattering so it would make it spread-out broken-pieces then no longer the day of Allah for the computation in the Book as a thousand years of what you reckon; in fact it will become (nine hundreds and ninety nine years, and eleven months, and twenty nine days, and twenty three hours and fifty nine minutes and fifty nine seconds)! But if you feared Allah and restored this second which you robed it, surely the Truth will clear to you, then the day of Allah in the Book returns that it is truly as a thousand years of what you reckon starting from the mathematical unit and it is the second. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47

Don’t you see my honorable brother how that this second of Al-Nasi’o unjustly has shattered the computation of the thousand years an utmost shattering and made it broken and scattered as you would demolish a castle and you scatter it stone by stone, then the computation in the Reminder gets imbalanced altogether if the Truth follows your desires my honorable brother; in fact the word of Allah you would never find more True speech than it, and you would never find more precise than it; in fact it is in the utmost precision far from wrong even by the one second if it got increased or decreased surely will cause a big imbalance so it would shatter the computation total shattering so it would make it spread out dust, scattered, broken as you would demolish a castle then it get scattered stone by stone, verily look as were one second to decreases or increase what will occur to Allah’s day in the Book for the computation of the length of time with Allah in the Book which its measure as a thousand year of what you reckon, in spite that the unit of the second which will the humans discover it by a decree made absolute in the written Book it still in the knowledge of the unseen in the era of descending the Reminder until comes the era of the Awaited Mahdi to make clear to the what Allah wills of the secrets of the computation in the Book, so they would find that the grand Quran truly has explained everything in details. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made the night and the day two signs, then We have made the sign of the night to pass away and We have made the sign of the day manifest, so that you may seek grace from your Lord, and that you may know the numbering of years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything with distinctness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:12
{وَجَعَلْنَا اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ آيَتَيْنِ فَمَحَوْنَا آيَةَ اللَّيْلِ وَجَعَلْنَا آيَةَ النَّهَارِ مُبْصِرَةً لِتَبْتَغُوا فَضْلًا مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَلِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ فَصَّلْنَاهُ تَفْصِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:١٢].

Therefore, the mathematical unit its secret is truly in the humans’ day starting in the timely unit and it is the second for the computation for the movement of the earth, the sun, and moon for the computation of the day, month and (Al-Dahr) the length of time as ratification for the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder for the Awaited Mahdi although that this mathematical unit was still in the knowledge of the unseen in the era of descending the grand Quran, and clarifying the verses of the computation is from the signs of ratification which Allah promised them to show that the facts of His signs with science and logic upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. And your Lord is not heedless of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:93
{وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:٩٣].

Do you that this command from Allah is to His messenger to say: {Praise be to Allah!} verily Allah commanded him to praise Him for sending the Awaited Mahdi to explain for the humans the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder then he would challenge them with the facts of the signs of the Book with science and logic that is far from wrong, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones, that’s because I know that those who say against Allah what they do not know they did not follow the command of the All Merciful, in fact they followed the command of satan, that’s because there is no two commands, either the command of the All Merciful to the human being, and Allah has made it in the decisive Quran that it is forbidden for the humans to say against Allah what they do not know, or the command from satan who orders the human in the opposite of that so he made lawful to them to say against Allah what they do not know. O glory be to Allah! Surely Allah did not leave a thing of the argument for you — O scholars of the nation, whom they say of Allah what they do not know, and that’s because He issued fatwa to you and made the fatwa about His Command in His decisive Book to the scholar among you and the ignorant that is forbidden for you to say of Allah what you do not know, indeed the degree of the sin and the prohibition with Allah as He forbade you the major sins, verily it is of the major (sins) to say of Allah what you do not know. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: My Lord forbids only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are concealed, and sin and unjust rebellion, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and that you say of Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:33
{الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ}
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَأَنْ تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَنْ تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:٣٣].

But satan you find him command with the order that contradicts Allah’s command exactly. And Allah the Most High said: {..and do not follow the footsteps of satan. Surely he is an open enemy to you.(168) He orders you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.(169)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:168-169
{وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ ﴿١٦٨﴾ إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُمْ بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَنْ تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

So come so we look whether the community scholars of the nation obeyed the command of the All Merciful, or obeyed the command of satan? And the answer they obeyed the command of satan. Then the Awaited Mahdi gives you fatwa without oppression in the right of scholars of the Muslims that they disobeyed the command of the All Merciful and they followed the command of satan who ordered them with the command that is contrary to Allah’s command then they obeyed him, and (satan) said: [If the scholar strive (exercised his own judgement) then he made a mistake so he has a reward, and if he strive and got it right then he has two rewards]. Lied the enemy of Allah.
Since that this narration from other than Allah and His messenger; in fact it is from satan, and definitely you will find between it and the decisive gran Quran much discrepancy so how can that be the reward for you that you say against Allah what you do not know, while it is from the major (sins) to say of Allah what you do not know, will you not then understand?!

Because Of this forged narration you went astray and lead your nation astray, but you find the Awaited Mahdi confident all the confidence in fact the absolute confidence without boundaries that he will bridle you by the Truth an utmost bridling if you responded to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book, and you would never find me violating you to what I prohibit you from it then I say of Allah what I do not know, and for that you find me confident with all the confidence that I am definitely will dominate over you with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, so I silence your tongues with Truth until I make you between two choices no third for them no third for them; either you follow the Reminder and disbelief in narration of disbelief and the evil which comes contrary to Allah’s command in the decisive Reminder then you disobey the command of satan and obey the command of the All Merciful so you would follow the command of the Awaited Mahdi, and whoever obeyed the Awaited Mahdi verily he obeyed Allah and His messenger, and whoever disobeyed the Awaited Mahdi verily he disobeyed Allah and His messenger, and his destination is in the fire and evil resort, verily you would never find the Awaited Mahdi commands except with what Allah commanded you with it in His decisive Book, and I teach you with Allah’s command in His decisive Book and I would never say to you: “this is and Allah knows best”, so it bears the correct and the wrong for my rule and my fatwa, I seek refuge in Allah the number of weight of the particles of Allah’s universe that I say of Allah except the Truth, and the Truth is more worthy to be followed and the Awaited Mahdi would never follow the conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, so it would lead me astray from Allah’s path.

O our Allah, Your servant calls You by the fact of no God except You, and by the fact of Your mercy that You ordained upon YourSelf, and by the fact of greatness of Bliss of YourSelf’s goodly pleasure that You Guide me and whoever followed me by the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, Glory be to You and You are Highly Exalted beyond measures. O our Allah, to You is the praise that fits the greatness of the bliss of YourSelf’s complete goodly pleasure. O our Allah, to You I worship, You Alone, no partner for You an implementation to your command in Your decisive Book, My Lord, grant me that I may be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed on me among Your servants so You taught me with the aright word in the decisive Book to remind those who possess understanding-minds.

O you Almahi, if you believed me do not exaggerate about me no matter how much you saw of light, and I know that the light which I walk with it among the people is only Allah’s light the grand Quran which He descended it upon the seal of the prophets and messengers; my grandfather the illiterate prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- if you are believers in Allah’s light verily it is the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Light which We have revealed. And Allah is Aware of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Taghãbun] 64:8
{فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَالنُّورِ الَّذِي أَنْزَلْنَا وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التغابن:٨].

And the Imams of the Book of the family of the House and the Awaited Mahdi did not descend from Allah the One, the Supreme, O community of Shiites the twelve, in fact the Reminder that descended — Allah’s light — and whoever Allah did not make light for him verily he has no light, only Allah made the grand Quran a light between our hands for us to illuminate with it for the worlds as one of you come and with his hand a lantern illuminating for a people they climb a dark stairway, have you seen if there was not with him a lantern to illuminate for them do you see him can illuminate a thing for them? No, by my Lord, verily he can never be able to illuminate for the nation unless with him an illuminating lantern and that is the grand Quran which Allah sent it down upon His messenger to bring forth the people from darkness into light, so he would guide them with the glorious Quran to a path of the All Mighty, the Praised One. Allah the Most High said: {So believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Light which We have revealed. And Allah is Aware of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Taghãbun] 64:8
{فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَالنُّورِ الَّذِي أَنْزَلْنَا وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التغابن:٨].

A fact; I do not say of Allah except the Truth, indeed the light is not Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and not the Imams of the family of the House and not the Awaited Mahdi in fact the light is the lantern that we carry it to illuminate for us and for you the road, indeed it is the the grand Quran which I call you to follow it, and you are turning away from Allah’s light then you refused to support him and you refused to follow him, but you did not turn away from the call of the Awaited Mahdi; in fact you turned away from Allah’s light the grand Quran, and here just became for the Awaited Mahdi five years (according to the date of this statement) while he is calling you — O community of scholars of the Muslims, and their nation to follow Allah’s light the grand Quran to get guided so come and follow the illuminating lantern, you refused to help him and you refused to support him and you refused to follow Allah’s light the grand Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {So those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him — these are the successful.}
{So those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him — these are the successful.}
{So those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him — these are the successful.}
Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:157
{فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِهِ وَعَزَّرُوهُ وَنَصَرُوهُ وَاتَّبَعُوا النُّورَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ مَعَهُ أُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ}
{فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِهِ وَعَزَّرُوهُ وَنَصَرُوهُ وَاتَّبَعُوا النُّورَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ مَعَهُ أُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ}
صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:١٥٧].

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=40566
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=40566

Admin
29-08-2016, 11:58 PM
- 11 -

26 - 12 - 1430 AH
24 - 11 - 2009 AD
12:04 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

More about secrets of computation about Allah's day in the Book

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets of Allah and His messengers and their righteous families, and the followers of the Truth till the day of judgement, and we do not distinguish between anyone of His messengers and I of the Muslims

O community of the best foremost supporters and all visitors and searchers for the Truth guests of the dialogue table, Allah the Most High said in the decisive Reminder: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47

O community of Muslims and searchers for the Truth from the worlds, was it in the era of sending down the great Quran before more than (1400) years ago was existing with the humans a mathematical unit for time? And the answer; you surely know that they did not discover the mathematical unit and in fact they calculate the time by the shadow, so one of them would erect a stick in the ground then looks at its shadow and that is because the humans did not discover the precise mathematical unit which is (the second). The humans did not discover the time unit for calculating time except in the scientific revolutions for the humans to start the advancing so they discovered the mathematical unit for time which is the second and from it the computation for time began and this discovery came ratifying for the mathematical unit in the Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and Allah by no means fails in His promise. And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47

We have proved to you in the Book the True statement for computation starting from the mathematical unit and it is the second and that the day of computation for the secrets of the Book consists of a second, and it is computational unit adopted to calculate the movement of the planets so it begins with the second,until if it passed sixty seconds, the minute is formed, until if it passed sixty minutes, the hour is formed, then starts to configure the day until if it passed 24 hours, it would be a day, “to begin the formation of a month, until if it passed thirty days, the month is being formed, then starts to form the years, until if it passed twelve months," the formation of computation in the book is completed. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months by Allah’s ordinance, since the day when He created the heavens and the earth}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:36
{إِنَّ عِدَّةَ الشُّهُورِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ اثْنَا عَشَرَ شَهْراً فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ يَوْمَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:٣٦].

This is a universal system for the earth, sun and moon and all the moving planets in Allah’s Book, there is not a thin stationary without movement except the tree and it is the final-point Sidra-tree whose root is firm of movement and exists in the manifest horizon and not in the horizon of the heavens but in the horizon of paradise and the size of paradise is exactly as the size of the lower universe, so what is the lower universe? Surely it is the space of the universe which contains the heavens and earth and the cosmic lines of distances meet at a particular point in the Book with utmost precision far from error and it is the center of the universe and the earth and it is the place which Allah made in it the place of His magnified House which is: {In Bakka}, so He ordered His messenger Abraham to build in it the Ka’bah and it is Allah's magnified House. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has made the Ka‘bah, the Sacred House, a sanctuary for the people,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:97
{بِبَكَّةَ}
{جَعَلَ اللَّهُ الْكَعْبَةَ الْبَيْتَ الْحَرَامَ قِيَامًا لِلنَّاسِ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:٩٧].

And the choice of the place for Allah’s magnified House was in the center of the universe and the earth and did not happened randomly in fact by a command from Allah to His messenger Abraham forgiveness and peace be upon him. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And when We pointed to Abraham the place of the House,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:26
{وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لإِبْرَاهِيمَ مَكَانَ الْبَيْتِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:٢٦].

And it is the first House appointed for the people. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {Certainly the first House appointed for the people is the one at Bakkah, blessed and a guidance for the nations.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:96
{أَوَّلَ بَيْتٍ وُضِعَ لِلنَّاسِ لَلَّذِي بِبَكَّةَ مُبَارَكًا وَهُدًى لِلْعَالَمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌ عمران:٩٦].

What Allah means by His word the Most High: {guidance for the nations.}Truthful Allah the Great?
{وَهُدًى لِّلْعَالَمِينَ}

That is because in it are clear signs other than the established-place of Abraham.True to the word of Allah the Most High: {In it are clear signs}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:97
{فِيهِ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ} صدق الله العظيم

it is binding on the Awaited Mahdi to make clear for you from Allah’s decisive verses to your scholars in Allah’s magnified House into the earth's center and the universe. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {In it are clear signs}Truthful Allah the Great
{فِيهِ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ} صدق الله العظيم

That is to say from the verses of ratification to this great Quran that it is from the Wise All Knowing, will they then not believe? And if Allah’s magnified House was in the center of the cosmic circle, and since then center of meeting the lines for the circle is scientifically and logically being precisely in the point of the center for the circle, then comes the measuring unit for the lines of the circle to the center of the circle, so we found in Allah’s Book that the center of the circle of the universe is the place which Allah ordered His close-friend Abraham -forgiveness and peace be upon him- to build in it the Ka’bah Allah’s magnified House which is in Bakka in the honored Mecca. Previously we have proven to you from Allah's decisive Book that the Earth is the center of the universe and it is Allah's Exalted House in the center center, and it is in the Honored Mecca mother of towns, which Allah sent to it the seal of the prophets and messengers the illiterate prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus have We revealed to you an Arabic Quran to warn the mother of the towns and those around it,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoura] 42:7. Surely as well it is in the center of the world.
{وَكَذَلِكَ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لِتُنْذِرَ أُمَّ الْقُرَى وَمَنْ حَوْلَهَا} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:٧].

And I find in Allah’s Book that the center of the cosmic-universal gravity is found precisely in the center of the universe to be from the signs of the ratification in the old House of Allah. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And certainly those before them denied, then how (terrible) was My disapproval!(18) Do they not see the birds above them spreading and contracting (their wings)? None upholds them except the All Merciful. Surely He is Seer of all things.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:18-19
{وَلَقَدْ كَذَّبَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ نَكِيرِ ﴿١٨﴾ أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا إِلَى الطَّيْرِ فَوْقَهُمْ صَافَّاتٍ وَيَقْبِضْنَ ۚ مَا يُمْسِكُهُنَّ إِلَّا الرَّحْمَٰنُ ۚ إِنَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ بَصِيرٌ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

And this verse Allah does not address with it those who do not know of the disbelievers from Quraish, in fact He addresses people who know in the era of the Awaited Mahdi the charged in the True statement for the Reminder. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. And your Lord is not heedless of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:93
{وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:٩٣].

Namely praise be to Allah for sending the Awaited Mahdi, the human-being who the All Merciful taught him the True statement for the Quran to make it clear to people who know. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus do We explain the messages, and that they may say:You have studied; and surely We shall make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:105
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٠٥].

Because of the verses of the Book what would never understand it upon the actual reality except people whom Allah gave them the knowledge in that field, so they find that the statement of the verses in the Book by the knowledge of science and logic is the Truth upon the actual reality in science and logic with the utmost precision far from wrong, and they view it with the certain scientific vision which does not tolerate uncertainty the weight of a smallest particle, then would be clear to them that Truth is from their Lord. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who constantly challenge Our Messages, for them is a painful chastisement of an evil kind.(5) And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you from your Lord, is the Truth and it guides into the path of the Mighty, the Praised.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:5:6
{وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مِنْ رِجْزٍ أَلِيمٌ ﴿٥﴾ وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ هُوَ الْحَقَّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبإ].

And Allah the Most High said: {And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a Garden, as wide as the heavens and the earth;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:133
{وَسَارِعُوا إِلَىٰ مَغْفِرَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌عمران:١٣٣].

But who do not know say: How the paradise’s width is the heavens and the earth? But the earth is as a ring in the great desert so its size does not equal the size of the heavens a thing? So what is the Quran means by that?!

Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to you and I say: I bear witness to Allah that the universe is not a parallelogram, in fact it is a semi-circular and the center of the circle for the cosmic distances for the heavens gathering from all directions in the center of the center namely in the center of the earth and the universe, in the point of Allah’s magnified House, and it gathers the lines from the upper and the lower of the universe, and we had made clear to you that it is the place of Allah’s magnified House, and the center of gathering of the cosmic lines of distances, so Allah made in the settling of His House an abode of the gathering lines for the cosmic distances from the highest and from the lowest, as well the cosmic center of gravity, therefore you find the in the abiding of the magnified House of Allah is center of the cosmic rays, and these are the signs of the statement of Allah’s word, the Most High: {In it are clear signs}Truthful Allah the Great
{فِيهِ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ} صدق الله العظيم.

And of it are major scientific signs none comprehend it except the people of knowledge of you. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And thus do We explain the messages, and that they may say:You have studied; and surely We shall make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:105
{وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٠٥].

Since I am the Awaited Mahdi just proved from the decisive Book that Allah’s magnified House Allah have made it in the center of the earth and the universe, therefore I challenge not only in the gathering of the earthly powerful magnetic lines, in fact from the horizon of the seventh heaven southward till the horizon of the seventh heaven northward and surely we are truthful: {In it are clear signs}Truthful Allah the Great.
{فِيهِ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ}
Allah the Most High means in His fatwa that in the settled old House of Allah are signs for ratification namely scientific facts for them to know that this Quran is True from the Wise All Knowing. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And this Quran is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the Book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:37
{وَمَا كَانَ هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنُ أَنْ يُفْتَرَىٰ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلَٰكِنْ تَصْدِيقَ الَّذِي بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ مِنْ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:٣٧].

We still have many of facts of the great universe in the decisive Book and most of it Allah did not make the humans encompass knowledge with it whether in the lowest universe or the highest universe or in themselves, as that I find in the Book that the sperm has its descendant-seeds. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their descendants, and made them bear witness about themselves: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes; we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of Resurrection: We were unaware of this,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:172
{وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِنْ بَنِي آدَمَ مِنْ ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ شَهِدْنَا أَنْ تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَٰذَا غَافِلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:١٧٢]

I do not think the science has discovered yet that for the sperm is offspring and we still have many of the wonders of this Book but we speak to you according to your minds and what Allah made you encompass of His knowledge had taught you in Allah’s Book to be certain of it and for it you follow O you who abandoned it and at the end of this statement of mine what if the Awaited Mahdi say to you O community of humans to you of the True statement for the Reminder in the secrets of computation, and I say to you by the Truth what follows:
1- The length of Allah’s day in the Book as a thousand year.
2- The length of Allah’s month in the Book as a thousand year.
3- The length of Allah’s year in the Book as a thousand year.

Then the sum of the computation is (360000) years with the utmost precision, far from wrong, even in one second of the humans’ seconds and this is from the wonders of Allah’s signs in the Book in the computations for the planets’ movement, so one of you would wonder and say: How in the computation in the Book that Allah’s day would be as a thousand years, as well His month as a thousand years, and as that His year as a thousand years, then the outcome is three hundred and sixty thousand years according to the years of the humans, so how would that be? The searcher for the Truth wonders and all the best foremost supporters, then replies to them the Awaited Mahdi and we say:
As for the day, it is as a thousand year of what you reckon.
As for the month, it is as a thousand years of the moon’s years (on the moon itself).
And as for the year, it is as a thousand years from the years of the land with the two easts the (inner-earth).

Then you find the result for Allah’s year in the Book (360000) and it is three hundred and sixty thousand years of what you reckon, and I repeat.. (360000) thousand years of what you reckon in the computation of the mathematical unit for the second of the humans second despite that the count was in the computation of three different days in its length, as for the length of your day; it is 24 hours, as for the length of the moon’s day; it is thirty days, and as for the length of day in the land of two easts (inner-earth) it is as a year, and Allah made the secret of His day {as a thousand years of what you reckon.}, and the secret of His month as a thousand years of the moon’s years, and the secret of his year as a thousand years of the years in the land of the two easts (inner-earth), then we get Allah’s year in the computation in the Book then we find it (360000) thousand years of what you reckon and the calculation did not go out of order even in one second and surely we are truthful..

O community of believers in the great Quran, if you were to know how Allah explained in His Book the computation in the utmost precision that is far from wrong, so you know that if the Awaited Mahdi was to make a mistake in one second surely the calculation gone out of order as I taught you before, if to add or decrease a second only mathematical unit would have gone out of order from the top to the base, and know that the solar year is (360) and not (365 and six hours) then you make a leap year every four years and year a compressed rice, will you keep your duty?!

I surely did not find a leap year in the Book of Allah in fact it is (Al-Nasi’o) altering number, and you have followed (Al-Nasi’o) = the addition to alter but the Awaited Mahdi disbelieve in (Al-Nasi’o) which mislead you from the True computation and I rub it with shoe of my foot, don’t you know that if the computation unit went out of order this means that the movement of the moon and the earth would go out of order, don’t you understand?! In fact the secret of computation is in the movement of the earth and the moon. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made the night and the day two signs, then We have made the sign of the night to pass away and We have made the sign of the day manifest, so that you may seek grace from your Lord, and that you may know the numbering of years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything with distinctness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:12
{وَجَعَلْنَا اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ آيَتَيْنِ فَمَحَوْنَا آيَةَ اللَّيْلِ وَجَعَلْنَا آيَةَ النَّهَارِ مُبْصِرَةً لِتَبْتَغُوا فَضْلًا مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَلِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ فَصَّلْنَاهُ تَفْصِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:١٢].

This is the daily movement of the earth, as for the month the secret of its movement is in the moon. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness, and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah created not this but with truth. He makes the signs manifest for a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:5

It is then the computation in the Book for the humans — Allah made it in the movement of the earth and the moon, but you do not calculate not by the movement of the earth nor by the movement of the moon, then you followed (Al-Nasi’e) the altering/postponing an addition in disbelief in what Allah have sent down in the Reminder that the number of months with Allah is twelve months and the month is thirty days and the day is 24 hours and the hour is sixty minutes and the minute is sixty seconds in Allah’s Book since the beginning of the movement of time, and the month since Allah created the heavens and the earth but you turned away and you depended on the AD year and the Hebrew that makes the months more than twelve months so you lead the humans astray from the True computation in the decisive Book that is according to the movement of the moon and the earth in the utmost precision and far from wrong, and for that Allah the Most High said: {that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning}Truthful Allah the Great
{لِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ}

And this is in the moon’s movement.True to the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness, and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah created not this but with truth. He makes the signs manifest for a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:5

Also in the self movement of earth so the night and day are alternating. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made the night and the day two signs, then We have made the sign of the night to pass away and We have made the sign of the day manifest, so that you may seek grace from your Lord, and that you may know the numbering of years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything with distinctness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:12

The movement of night and day is because the self movement of earth which causes succession of night and day because the sun’s glow, as for the moon it is in charge in the movement of the month to know the number of years and computation. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah created not this but with truth. He makes the signs manifest for a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:5
{وَالْقَمَرَ نُورًا وَقَدَّرَهُ مَنَازِلَ لِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ ذَلِكَ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ يُفَصِّلُ الْآَيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

As for the Awaited Mahdi surely he is in charge of the True statement for the Reminder but the companions of (Al-Nasi’o) turned away from the computation by the moon’s movement because it will unmasking them no doubt nor suspicion, how much they mislead you in everything, surely you followed them in everything until they turned you after your belief into disbelievers in this great Quran, therefore I call you to follow it and to hold fast in it, and gave you fatwa Allah, His messenger and the Awaited Mahdi that Allah’s rope which He ordered you in holding fast in it is the great Quran, so you made all the True fatwas behind your backs and held fast in all what violated Allah’s Book and you claim that you are on the right guidance, by Allah indeed if you were still on the right-straight path path had not come the decree of sending the Awaited Mahdi to get you out of darkness into the light by the Reminder.

So follow the Reminder is better for you O community of humans, and if you turned away then for you is your religion and for me a religion and who followed me, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=40567

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=40567