Admin
14-07-2015, 11:31 PM
- 1 -
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
1 - 08 - 1430 AH
24 - 07 - 2009 AD
12:48 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ
And I seek refuge in Allah that I call to disbelief..
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
A question from the Awaited Mahdi to (Al-Fajr) who had turned away from the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder: Isn’t it that Allah’s prophet Noah called to Islam? And the question is: Isn’t it that who they believe in the True call from their Lord from his people who testified by the Truth of them in Allah’s messenger Noah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- will be saying: (I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and I bear witness that Noah is a messenger of Allah).
Either you see this testimony is false other what the Awaited Mahdi sees it? Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful. So how do you make it exclusively to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- O you who differentiate between Allah’s messengers? And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Then look at the forgery of (Al-Fajr) against us unjustly so he says: (So how is it for you to say with other than that, that this messenger of Islam and (adhan) the call of Islam, therefore there must be the the prophet of Islam who came with it to be mentioned, so how we disbelief in that, O man, so how forbade us from venerate him?By the Lord of Glory Who venerated him in conjunction of His name with his name in the call (for prayer) of Islam)
ـــــــــــــــــــ
End of Quote
Then I say to you: O man, don’t you keep your duty to Allah? And had I forbid you to say: ((I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah))??
And I seek refuge in Allah that I call to disbelief, I only issue fatwa to you that you do not make this testimony exclusively to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- so you say it that it is not entitled except to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- surely that is disbelief in the former messengers of Allah, in fact say that is the testimony of all the believers in the messengers of their Lord to them, or you deem it not entitled to any messenger from Allah of the former ones and you see that it is not possible for the former believers in the messengers of their Lord to say it by the Truth that came with it the messengers of their Lord. So whoever believed of them surely they bear witness to Allah in the unity (of Allah) and to their messenger with the True message from their Lord, and we did not prohibit you to bear witness to Mohammad -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in the message, do you not fear Allah from this sinful falsification and the hindering off the straight path? So come on to the dialogue and we shall wait and see which one of us utters by the Truth and guides to the straight path and which one of us hinder off the Truth and had just made Allah angry and His messenger, and pleased the outcast satan.
Allah is sufficient for me and an excellent Guardian, in fact I am the Awaited Mahdi, I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and to that I call the people altogether.
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــ
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1640
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5320
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
1 - 08 - 1430 AH
24 - 07 - 2009 AD
12:48 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ
And I seek refuge in Allah that I call to disbelief..
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
A question from the Awaited Mahdi to (Al-Fajr) who had turned away from the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder: Isn’t it that Allah’s prophet Noah called to Islam? And the question is: Isn’t it that who they believe in the True call from their Lord from his people who testified by the Truth of them in Allah’s messenger Noah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- will be saying: (I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and I bear witness that Noah is a messenger of Allah).
Either you see this testimony is false other what the Awaited Mahdi sees it? Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful. So how do you make it exclusively to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- O you who differentiate between Allah’s messengers? And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Then look at the forgery of (Al-Fajr) against us unjustly so he says: (So how is it for you to say with other than that, that this messenger of Islam and (adhan) the call of Islam, therefore there must be the the prophet of Islam who came with it to be mentioned, so how we disbelief in that, O man, so how forbade us from venerate him?By the Lord of Glory Who venerated him in conjunction of His name with his name in the call (for prayer) of Islam)
ـــــــــــــــــــ
End of Quote
Then I say to you: O man, don’t you keep your duty to Allah? And had I forbid you to say: ((I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah))??
And I seek refuge in Allah that I call to disbelief, I only issue fatwa to you that you do not make this testimony exclusively to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- so you say it that it is not entitled except to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- surely that is disbelief in the former messengers of Allah, in fact say that is the testimony of all the believers in the messengers of their Lord to them, or you deem it not entitled to any messenger from Allah of the former ones and you see that it is not possible for the former believers in the messengers of their Lord to say it by the Truth that came with it the messengers of their Lord. So whoever believed of them surely they bear witness to Allah in the unity (of Allah) and to their messenger with the True message from their Lord, and we did not prohibit you to bear witness to Mohammad -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in the message, do you not fear Allah from this sinful falsification and the hindering off the straight path? So come on to the dialogue and we shall wait and see which one of us utters by the Truth and guides to the straight path and which one of us hinder off the Truth and had just made Allah angry and His messenger, and pleased the outcast satan.
Allah is sufficient for me and an excellent Guardian, in fact I am the Awaited Mahdi, I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and to that I call the people altogether.
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــ
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1640
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5320