Admin
10-10-2015, 11:00 PM
- 1 -
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
22 - 11 - 1428 AH
02 - 12 - 2007 AD
09:34 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ
The Awaited Mahdi bridles with the proof that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed therein..
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from the Awaited Mahdi the supporter to Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all scholars of the Islamic schools of thought upon their various parties, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, then after this..
O community scholars of the nation, I am the Awaited Mahdi calling you to the decisive dialogue and it is not a joke, on a condition that we resort for judgement to the grand Quran which Allah made it the True reference to what you disputed in it from the sunna of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and I am certainly will offer to you the proof that Allah ordered you to make the Quran the basic reference in what the scholars of the narrative differed in it, so if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was able to bridle you by the Truth that the Quran is the reference to the validity of the prophetic narration surely I will overpower with the Truth from the Quran the protected Reminder from alteration to be the reference to what you differed in it.
O community scholars of the nation, Allah had told you that there is a party of the Muslims, apparent of the matter, from the scholars of the Jews from the companions of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- apparent of the matter while they conceal the plotting against Allah and His messenger they took their oaths as a shelter to hinder from Allah’s path so they be behind the narration, and Allah sent down a Surah in their name (Al-Munafiqoon) The Hypocrites. And Allah the Most High said: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They took shelter under their oaths, so they hindering (people) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they did.(2) That is because they believed, then disbelieved; thus their hearts are sealed, so they understand not.(3) And when you see them, their persons please you; and if they speak, you listen to their speech. They are like pieces of wood, clad with garments. They think every cry to be against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them! How they are turned back!(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:1-4
O community scholars of the nation, ponder over His word the Most High: {They took shelter under their oaths, so they hindering (people) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they did.(2)}, and I surely will proof to you that this party had forged with narratives other than which said it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and Allah the Most High said: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:80-83
And to the True explanatory-statement: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80)}Truthful Allah the Great, that is a command from Allah to the Muslims to obey Muhammad messenger of Allah, so they follow what he ordered them with and to shun what he forbade them from it. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And whatever the messenger gives you, accept it, and whatever he forbids you, abstain (therefrom);..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:7
As for the explanatory-statement to His word: {..And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80)}, those whom turned away and disbelieved in Muhammad messenger of Allah so they denied that he is sent from Allah those are the disbelievers in the apparent of the matter and the concealed of it. And as for the explanatory-statement to His word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience..}, These are the Muslims whom said we bear witness that there is no God except Allah and we bear witness that Muhammad is messenger of Allah so they attend his council to listen to the prophetic narrations that came to increase the Quran evident and clarity, in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may make clear to people that which has been revealed to them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:44
And to the True explanatory-statement to His True word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-83
And this word is addressed to the Muslims and not the disbelievers, in fact for the Muslims whom said obedience which means that they had bear witness for Allah with the monotheism and to Mohammad with the message, for that they say obedience which means that they want to obey Allah in obeying His messenger, but a party of the Muslims and they are from scholars of the Jews if they came out of the council of the narrative, they planed by night narrations from Allah’s messenger and he did not say it prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, and that in order they hinder (others) from Allah’s path. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say..}, and despite that Allah told His messenger with their plotting but Allah ordered His messenger to turn aside from them so he does not expel them and that in order to manifest of the Muslims whom will hold firmly with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger from who will hold firmly in what violated Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, for that Allah did not order His messenger in expelling them consequently their plotting continued. And Allah the Most High said: {..so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81)}, then issued Allah’s command to the scholars of the nation so He taught them with a method which they can uncover the narrations which did not say it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-82
In a sense that the scholars support the narration from Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- which presents his orders to the Muslims so they support (by referring) it to the Quran so if they found in it much discrepancy between it and the narration that came from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- surely these narrations from other than Allah; it is from the human satans of the Muslims in the apparent of the matter and they are from the scholars of the Jews whom when they meet those who believe, they say, We believe; and when they are alone with their devils, they say: Surely we are with you, we were only mocking.
As for the explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad..}, and He means the scholars of the Muslims if came to them a narration from Allah’s messenger, and that is the security to who obeyed Allah and His messenger, and as for His word: {..or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad..} that is from other than Allah, as for His word: {they spread it abroad..} they are the scholars of the Muslims differing in what is between them so a party say that it is forged narration contrary to the so narration, and another say in fact this is the True narration and what is contrary to it is false and not from Allah’s messenger, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family.
As for the explanatory-statement for His word: {..And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, in the meaning of that they should turn it to Allah’s messenger Mohammad if he still exist, and to those in authority among them if he is no long exist to rule among them, so they turn it to those in authority among them and they are the people of the Reminder whom Allah increases them abundantly in knowledge with the True explanatory-statement for the holy Quran they would have known it whom of them devise it which means this narration is it forged against Allah’s messenger so he devise the ruling from the Quran and it is the verse that comes violating this narration, then they know that it is forged against Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- due to the contrary of this narration with a verse of several verses in the grand Quran.
As for the explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {..And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, and He means the Muslims that were it not for Allah’s grace upon them in (sending) the Awaited Mahdi -O the community of Muslims- you would certainly have followed satan the deceptive messiah (antichrist) except few, that’s because satan is the deceptive messiah (antichrist) himself desires to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and to say that he is Allah, and it was not for the son of Mary to say that, but he is a liar therefore he is named the liar messiah as we made clear for you previously.
But you O community scholars of the nation, thought that Allah is addressing the disbelievers in His word the Most High: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}, so you thought that He is addressing the disbelievers in this grand Quran that if it was from other than Allah they would have found in it many a discrepancy, and due to your mistaken understanding you did not know that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed in it and for that a party of the hypocrites were able to mislead you from the straight path, and if you were to ponder over the verse a true pondering over it you would have found that He is Truly not addressing the disbelievers with His word: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}, in fact He is addressing the Muslims the believers in the grand Quran whom they say obedience to Allah and to His messenger and not whom they disbelieved. so ponder over the verse very well as Allah commanded you: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-83
So how do you think that He addresses the disbelievers with this verse? Didn’t He say in it: {..And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, so do you see Him addressing the disbelievers or the Muslims, what is the matter with you? How do you judge?
Perhaps one of who is following up with my explanatory-statements would like to interrupt me so he says: “O Nasser Al-Yemeni, what is wrong with you keep repeating the explanatory-statement of these verses a lot?”. Then we reply to him so I say: My honorable brother if I did not convince the scholars of the Muslims that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of narration differed in it, so how can I defend the True sunna of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family? That’s because the sunna of messenger Mohammad of Allah — Allah did not promise in protecting it from alteration and falsification; in fact He promised you in protecting the grand Quran to be the reference to the sunna of Allah’s messenger in what of the narrations was contrary to the Quran then know that it is forged and Allah did not send an authority with it, as for the True narrations surely you will find it similar with what Allah sent down in the grand Quran in ratification to the narration of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family: [What was similar with the Quran surely it is from me] spoke the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family.
As for the narrations of wisdom from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- take it altogether as long it does not violate the Quran in a thing even if has not a proof in the Quran, so take is as long it does not violate it in a thing, surely I do not forbid you from it, as like the narration of Sewak (a root used as toothbrush) and others from the narrations of wisdom from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and take from it what your hearts comfortable with it and your minds accepted it, that’s because Allah teaches His messengers and His prophets the Book and the wisdom, so what is wrong with you O community scholars of the Muslims of whom Allah made them find out about me, you could hardly understand the True explanatory-statement and we had explained it with full details, and of them who thinks that I make the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah behind my back and hold firmly with Quran! I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant one; in fact I hold firmly with Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and I only disbelieve in the narration that came contrary to what Allah sent down in the grand Quran altogether, so I knew that these narrations from other than Allah and His messenger, that’s because I am the Awaited Mahdi I bear witness that the Quran is from Allah as well the sunna is from Allah and he has not uttered of desire -prayer of forgiveness and peace upon him; in fact withe explanatory-statement for the Quran by the prophetic narrations. So follow me, I will guide you on a straight path..
And keep your duty to Allah, surely I am the Awaited Mahdi calling you to the dialogue since the month of Muharram 1426 AH till the issuance of this statement which too often I repeated it many (times) so that you may guard against evil then you believe that the Quran is the reference to what you differed in it from the sunna, and have been among you three years except few while I am calling you to the dialogue till this hour for issuing of this speech of ours as if I was nothing that could be mentioned among you, and many of whom read about me turn away from it and say how we accept an Awaited Mahdi through the internet? That is because they are a people who do not understand; in fact the want forbidding the internet; a grand grace from Allah, so it would not be for the interest of spreading the religion and the good news, and they want it to be exclusively to the interest of Al-Taghoot (satan) and his loyal-friends to spread evil, indecency and the wrongdoing as a sedition for the believers so they make Allah’s grace the internet a curse as they do, by Allah I did not chose the means of the internet of my own accord; in fact I received that command from Allah through a vision, don’t they understand?
O community scholars of the Muslims, perhaps the sun will overtake the moon again in the crescent of month Dhul Hijja 1428 AH, Allah is willing so you would see the crescent after sunset on Sunday the night of Monday, yet that is not a judgement that (the sun) will overtake it without doubt or suspicion, but what I want to say; if Allah desired (the sun) to overtake it, you will see the crescent after sunset of Sunday the night of Monday that you may keep guard, so will you acknowledge that truly the sun overtook the moon while the people turn away in heedlessness, or will you continue in your silence wavering; not with me nor against me? And the planet of chastisement about to appear to you with its faded glow then reverses the rotation of the earth so the sun would rise from its setting (location) while you are still in your doubt wavering regarding the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, the wheel of life still continuing and rising of the sun from its setting is only a sign of the major signs of the Hour, but it will rise from its setting because of planet of chastisement, and the belief would never benefit at that time to whom did not believe yet, or the believers who did not earn good and they do not pray nor give charity and they did not obey Allah and His messenger, and they claim that they are believers, far from, very far! Whoever obeyed Allah and His messenger surely he has security, and whoever disobeyed and deluded (himself and others) fell (to hell), and if he was of the Muslims and did not obey Allah and His messenger surely he has no security from the painful chastisement, and Allah will certainly destroy the most evil of this nation from satans and chastise besides that a great, destructive, painful chastisement, till they know that Allah is the Truth, and the Quran is True, and the Awaited Mahdi is True, so they would find guidance.
O our Allah I just delivered the message, O our Allah bear witness, and whoever Allah desired to lay him under an obligation to whom he pleases so Allah made him find out about this speech of ours and he delivered it to the scholars; to whoever he can from scholars of the nation and muftis of the Islamic hometowns, indeed I am the Awaited Mahdi guaranteeing that Allah will surely avert from him the painful chastisement and he would be of the secured ones. And whoever Allah desired to lay him under an obligation by finding this speech of ours and did not deliver it and he sees it as trivial matter or falsehood, surely Allah will judge between me and him with the Truth and He is Swiftest in taking account, so in what announcement will they then believe after Him! O you are waiting for an Awaited Mahdi comes to you with a new Book and you know that Mohammad messenger of Allah is the seal of the prophets and messengers? So what it the matter with you, how do you judge?
And some of the ignorant ones, Allah makes his test in my linguistic error so it seduce him from pondering and thinking, therefore how can Nasser Al-Yemeni comes with these statements with in mind that the scholars surpass him in spelling and intonation and singing and lilt (for the Quran recitation)? That is their goal of knowledge, except few.
Your brother, servant of the Greatest Bliss the Awaited Mahdi; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
Allah had made my traits in my names to be the news of me and the title of my mission, and Allah did not make me a prophet nor a messenger, Don’t you understand?
ــــــــــــــــــ
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1254
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=4389
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
22 - 11 - 1428 AH
02 - 12 - 2007 AD
09:34 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ
The Awaited Mahdi bridles with the proof that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed therein..
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from the Awaited Mahdi the supporter to Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all scholars of the Islamic schools of thought upon their various parties, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, then after this..
O community scholars of the nation, I am the Awaited Mahdi calling you to the decisive dialogue and it is not a joke, on a condition that we resort for judgement to the grand Quran which Allah made it the True reference to what you disputed in it from the sunna of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and I am certainly will offer to you the proof that Allah ordered you to make the Quran the basic reference in what the scholars of the narrative differed in it, so if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was able to bridle you by the Truth that the Quran is the reference to the validity of the prophetic narration surely I will overpower with the Truth from the Quran the protected Reminder from alteration to be the reference to what you differed in it.
O community scholars of the nation, Allah had told you that there is a party of the Muslims, apparent of the matter, from the scholars of the Jews from the companions of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- apparent of the matter while they conceal the plotting against Allah and His messenger they took their oaths as a shelter to hinder from Allah’s path so they be behind the narration, and Allah sent down a Surah in their name (Al-Munafiqoon) The Hypocrites. And Allah the Most High said: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They took shelter under their oaths, so they hindering (people) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they did.(2) That is because they believed, then disbelieved; thus their hearts are sealed, so they understand not.(3) And when you see them, their persons please you; and if they speak, you listen to their speech. They are like pieces of wood, clad with garments. They think every cry to be against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them! How they are turned back!(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:1-4
O community scholars of the nation, ponder over His word the Most High: {They took shelter under their oaths, so they hindering (people) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they did.(2)}, and I surely will proof to you that this party had forged with narratives other than which said it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and Allah the Most High said: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:80-83
And to the True explanatory-statement: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80)}Truthful Allah the Great, that is a command from Allah to the Muslims to obey Muhammad messenger of Allah, so they follow what he ordered them with and to shun what he forbade them from it. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And whatever the messenger gives you, accept it, and whatever he forbids you, abstain (therefrom);..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:7
As for the explanatory-statement to His word: {..And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80)}, those whom turned away and disbelieved in Muhammad messenger of Allah so they denied that he is sent from Allah those are the disbelievers in the apparent of the matter and the concealed of it. And as for the explanatory-statement to His word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience..}, These are the Muslims whom said we bear witness that there is no God except Allah and we bear witness that Muhammad is messenger of Allah so they attend his council to listen to the prophetic narrations that came to increase the Quran evident and clarity, in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may make clear to people that which has been revealed to them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:44
And to the True explanatory-statement to His True word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-83
And this word is addressed to the Muslims and not the disbelievers, in fact for the Muslims whom said obedience which means that they had bear witness for Allah with the monotheism and to Mohammad with the message, for that they say obedience which means that they want to obey Allah in obeying His messenger, but a party of the Muslims and they are from scholars of the Jews if they came out of the council of the narrative, they planed by night narrations from Allah’s messenger and he did not say it prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, and that in order they hinder (others) from Allah’s path. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say..}, and despite that Allah told His messenger with their plotting but Allah ordered His messenger to turn aside from them so he does not expel them and that in order to manifest of the Muslims whom will hold firmly with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger from who will hold firmly in what violated Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, for that Allah did not order His messenger in expelling them consequently their plotting continued. And Allah the Most High said: {..so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81)}, then issued Allah’s command to the scholars of the nation so He taught them with a method which they can uncover the narrations which did not say it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them hide (statements) by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-82
In a sense that the scholars support the narration from Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- which presents his orders to the Muslims so they support (by referring) it to the Quran so if they found in it much discrepancy between it and the narration that came from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- surely these narrations from other than Allah; it is from the human satans of the Muslims in the apparent of the matter and they are from the scholars of the Jews whom when they meet those who believe, they say, We believe; and when they are alone with their devils, they say: Surely we are with you, we were only mocking.
As for the explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad..}, and He means the scholars of the Muslims if came to them a narration from Allah’s messenger, and that is the security to who obeyed Allah and His messenger, and as for His word: {..or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad..} that is from other than Allah, as for His word: {they spread it abroad..} they are the scholars of the Muslims differing in what is between them so a party say that it is forged narration contrary to the so narration, and another say in fact this is the True narration and what is contrary to it is false and not from Allah’s messenger, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family.
As for the explanatory-statement for His word: {..And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, in the meaning of that they should turn it to Allah’s messenger Mohammad if he still exist, and to those in authority among them if he is no long exist to rule among them, so they turn it to those in authority among them and they are the people of the Reminder whom Allah increases them abundantly in knowledge with the True explanatory-statement for the holy Quran they would have known it whom of them devise it which means this narration is it forged against Allah’s messenger so he devise the ruling from the Quran and it is the verse that comes violating this narration, then they know that it is forged against Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- due to the contrary of this narration with a verse of several verses in the grand Quran.
As for the explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {..And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, and He means the Muslims that were it not for Allah’s grace upon them in (sending) the Awaited Mahdi -O the community of Muslims- you would certainly have followed satan the deceptive messiah (antichrist) except few, that’s because satan is the deceptive messiah (antichrist) himself desires to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and to say that he is Allah, and it was not for the son of Mary to say that, but he is a liar therefore he is named the liar messiah as we made clear for you previously.
But you O community scholars of the nation, thought that Allah is addressing the disbelievers in His word the Most High: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}, so you thought that He is addressing the disbelievers in this grand Quran that if it was from other than Allah they would have found in it many a discrepancy, and due to your mistaken understanding you did not know that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed in it and for that a party of the hypocrites were able to mislead you from the straight path, and if you were to ponder over the verse a true pondering over it you would have found that He is Truly not addressing the disbelievers with His word: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}, in fact He is addressing the Muslims the believers in the grand Quran whom they say obedience to Allah and to His messenger and not whom they disbelieved. so ponder over the verse very well as Allah commanded you: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-83
So how do you think that He addresses the disbelievers with this verse? Didn’t He say in it: {..And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, so do you see Him addressing the disbelievers or the Muslims, what is the matter with you? How do you judge?
Perhaps one of who is following up with my explanatory-statements would like to interrupt me so he says: “O Nasser Al-Yemeni, what is wrong with you keep repeating the explanatory-statement of these verses a lot?”. Then we reply to him so I say: My honorable brother if I did not convince the scholars of the Muslims that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of narration differed in it, so how can I defend the True sunna of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family? That’s because the sunna of messenger Mohammad of Allah — Allah did not promise in protecting it from alteration and falsification; in fact He promised you in protecting the grand Quran to be the reference to the sunna of Allah’s messenger in what of the narrations was contrary to the Quran then know that it is forged and Allah did not send an authority with it, as for the True narrations surely you will find it similar with what Allah sent down in the grand Quran in ratification to the narration of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family: [What was similar with the Quran surely it is from me] spoke the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family.
As for the narrations of wisdom from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- take it altogether as long it does not violate the Quran in a thing even if has not a proof in the Quran, so take is as long it does not violate it in a thing, surely I do not forbid you from it, as like the narration of Sewak (a root used as toothbrush) and others from the narrations of wisdom from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and take from it what your hearts comfortable with it and your minds accepted it, that’s because Allah teaches His messengers and His prophets the Book and the wisdom, so what is wrong with you O community scholars of the Muslims of whom Allah made them find out about me, you could hardly understand the True explanatory-statement and we had explained it with full details, and of them who thinks that I make the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah behind my back and hold firmly with Quran! I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant one; in fact I hold firmly with Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and I only disbelieve in the narration that came contrary to what Allah sent down in the grand Quran altogether, so I knew that these narrations from other than Allah and His messenger, that’s because I am the Awaited Mahdi I bear witness that the Quran is from Allah as well the sunna is from Allah and he has not uttered of desire -prayer of forgiveness and peace upon him; in fact withe explanatory-statement for the Quran by the prophetic narrations. So follow me, I will guide you on a straight path..
And keep your duty to Allah, surely I am the Awaited Mahdi calling you to the dialogue since the month of Muharram 1426 AH till the issuance of this statement which too often I repeated it many (times) so that you may guard against evil then you believe that the Quran is the reference to what you differed in it from the sunna, and have been among you three years except few while I am calling you to the dialogue till this hour for issuing of this speech of ours as if I was nothing that could be mentioned among you, and many of whom read about me turn away from it and say how we accept an Awaited Mahdi through the internet? That is because they are a people who do not understand; in fact the want forbidding the internet; a grand grace from Allah, so it would not be for the interest of spreading the religion and the good news, and they want it to be exclusively to the interest of Al-Taghoot (satan) and his loyal-friends to spread evil, indecency and the wrongdoing as a sedition for the believers so they make Allah’s grace the internet a curse as they do, by Allah I did not chose the means of the internet of my own accord; in fact I received that command from Allah through a vision, don’t they understand?
O community scholars of the Muslims, perhaps the sun will overtake the moon again in the crescent of month Dhul Hijja 1428 AH, Allah is willing so you would see the crescent after sunset on Sunday the night of Monday, yet that is not a judgement that (the sun) will overtake it without doubt or suspicion, but what I want to say; if Allah desired (the sun) to overtake it, you will see the crescent after sunset of Sunday the night of Monday that you may keep guard, so will you acknowledge that truly the sun overtook the moon while the people turn away in heedlessness, or will you continue in your silence wavering; not with me nor against me? And the planet of chastisement about to appear to you with its faded glow then reverses the rotation of the earth so the sun would rise from its setting (location) while you are still in your doubt wavering regarding the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, the wheel of life still continuing and rising of the sun from its setting is only a sign of the major signs of the Hour, but it will rise from its setting because of planet of chastisement, and the belief would never benefit at that time to whom did not believe yet, or the believers who did not earn good and they do not pray nor give charity and they did not obey Allah and His messenger, and they claim that they are believers, far from, very far! Whoever obeyed Allah and His messenger surely he has security, and whoever disobeyed and deluded (himself and others) fell (to hell), and if he was of the Muslims and did not obey Allah and His messenger surely he has no security from the painful chastisement, and Allah will certainly destroy the most evil of this nation from satans and chastise besides that a great, destructive, painful chastisement, till they know that Allah is the Truth, and the Quran is True, and the Awaited Mahdi is True, so they would find guidance.
O our Allah I just delivered the message, O our Allah bear witness, and whoever Allah desired to lay him under an obligation to whom he pleases so Allah made him find out about this speech of ours and he delivered it to the scholars; to whoever he can from scholars of the nation and muftis of the Islamic hometowns, indeed I am the Awaited Mahdi guaranteeing that Allah will surely avert from him the painful chastisement and he would be of the secured ones. And whoever Allah desired to lay him under an obligation by finding this speech of ours and did not deliver it and he sees it as trivial matter or falsehood, surely Allah will judge between me and him with the Truth and He is Swiftest in taking account, so in what announcement will they then believe after Him! O you are waiting for an Awaited Mahdi comes to you with a new Book and you know that Mohammad messenger of Allah is the seal of the prophets and messengers? So what it the matter with you, how do you judge?
And some of the ignorant ones, Allah makes his test in my linguistic error so it seduce him from pondering and thinking, therefore how can Nasser Al-Yemeni comes with these statements with in mind that the scholars surpass him in spelling and intonation and singing and lilt (for the Quran recitation)? That is their goal of knowledge, except few.
Your brother, servant of the Greatest Bliss the Awaited Mahdi; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
Allah had made my traits in my names to be the news of me and the title of my mission, and Allah did not make me a prophet nor a messenger, Don’t you understand?
ــــــــــــــــــ
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1254
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=4389