Admin
11-10-2015, 11:35 PM
- 1 -
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
20 - 01 - 1430 AH
17 - 01 - 2009 AD
11:02 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ
Replies of the Imam to Nasim: Nullifying the chastisement of the grave..
The reply to Nasim from the caller to the straight path the Imam Mahdi..
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, glory be to your Lord, the Lord of Might, above what they describe!and, peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..
my brother Nasim, keep your duty to Allah and do not say about us but the Truth that you are waiting from the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to issue a fatwa that the intoxicants (alcohol, drugs, etc.) is not forbidden, but I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord; I say may Allah forgive you, and I give you a fatwa by the Truth; it is worthy that I do not say about Allah other than the Truth,and I issue fatwa by the Truth to who desires to follow the Truth:
Surely the shunning is of the most kinds of forbidding in the decisive grand Quran as Allah forbade the people to shun the worship of the outcast satan. And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We raised in every nation a messenger, saying: Serve Allah and shun Al-Taghoot (satan)..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:36
{وَلَقَدْ بَعَثْنَا فِي كُلِّ اُمَّةٍ رَسُولًا اَنِ اُعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ وَاجْتَنِبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:36].
Don’t you see that the command in the shunning is indeed of the most types of command to what Allah forbade in the decisive Book? And Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, intoxicants and games of chance and (sacrificing to) stones set up and (dividing by) arrows are only an uncleanness, satan’s work; so shun it that you may succeed.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:90
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْخَمْرُ وَالْمَيْسِرُ وَالْأَنصَابُ وَالْأَزْلَامُ رِجْسٌ مِّنْ عَمَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ فَاجْتَنِبُوهُ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٩٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].
O you the searcher for the Truth; Nasim, don’t you see that the command of forbidding with shunning in the grand Quran is certainly from the most types of the command in forbidding to what Allah forbade it in the Book as Allah forbade the shunning from worshiping Al-Taghoot(satan)? Since I bring to you the clear proof with the fatwa in forbidding the intoxicants, so there is no need for me to go to the sunna as long I found what I am looking for, but if I did not find of thing of the fatwa then I have no other way but to go to search about it in the sunna of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- that’s because I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord holding-firmly with Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, and I only disbelieve in the narration in the sunna if it came contrary to a decisive verse in the grand Quran because I knew that it is from other than Allah and His messenger; in fact it came from the outcast satan by the tongue of his loyal-friends for the believers apparently.
And I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord, I say and I do not say about Allah except the Truth, and issue fatwa in the Truth that the prophetic sunna came from Allah as this grand Quran came, so how (often) explained this speech in many of the explanatory-statements that you may find guidance, and I will copy for you this fatwa before you have a dialogue with us my brother Nasim so you would accuse me unjustly that I hold fast with the Quran alone and I leave the True sunna behind my back that I do not take of it except what I desire, and I seek refuge in Allah that I leave of it except what violated to one of the decisive verses the mother of the Book in the decisive Quran, and to you a copy of my fatwa from before that the prophetic sunna came from Allah as this grand Quran came.
ــــــــــــــــــ
22 - 11 - 1428 AH
02 - 12 - 2007 AD
09:34 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from the Awaited Mahdi the supporter to Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all scholars of the Islamic schools of thought upon their various parties, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, then after this..
O community scholars of the nation, I am the Awaited Mahdi calling you to the decisive dialogue and it is not a joke, on a condition that we resort for judgement to the grand Quran which Allah made it the True reference to what you disputed in it from the sunna of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and I am certainly will offer to you the proof that Allah ordered you to make the Quran the basic reference in what the scholars of the narrative differed in it, so if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was able to bridle you by the Truth that the Quran is the reference to the validity of the prophetic narration surely I will overpower with the Truth from the Quran the protected Reminder from alteration to be the reference to what you differed in it.
O community scholars of the nation, Allah had told you that there is a party of the Muslims, apparent of the matter, from the scholars of the Jews from the companions of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- apparent of the matter while they conceal the plotting against Allah and His messenger they took their oaths as a shelter to hinder from Allah’s path so they be behind the narration, and Allah sent down a Surah in their name (Al-Munafiqoon) The Hypocrites. And Allah the Most High said: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They took shelter under their oaths, so they hindering (people) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they did.(2) That is because they believed, then disbelieved; thus their hearts are sealed, so they understand not.(3) And when you see them, their persons please you; and if they speak, you listen to their speech. They are like pieces of wood, clad with garments. They think every cry to be against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them! How they are turned back!(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:1-4
{إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿١﴾ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ آمَنُوا ثُمَّ كَفَرُوا فَطُبِعَ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَهُمْ لَا يَفْقَهُونَ ﴿٣﴾ وَإِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ تُعْجِبُكَ أَجْسَامُهُمْ وَإِنْ يَقُولُوا تَسْمَعْ لِقَوْلِهِمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ خُشُبٌ مُسَنَّدَةٌ يَحْسَبُونَ كُلَّ صَيْحَةٍ عَلَيْهِمْ هُمُ الْعَدُوُّ فَاحْذَرْهُمْ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ﴿٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].
O community scholars of the nation, ponder over His word the Most High: {They took shelter under their oaths, so they hindering (people) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they did.(2)}, and I surely will proof to you that this party had forged with narratives other than which said it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and Allah the Most High said: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:80-83
{اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاء مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ}
{مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ وَمَنْ تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا ﴿٨٠﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].
And to the True explanatory-statement: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80)}Truthful Allah the Great, that is a command from Allah to the Muslims to obey Muhammad messenger of Allah, so they follow what he ordered them with and to shun what he forbade them from it. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And whatever the messenger gives you, accept it, and whatever he forbids you, abstain (therefrom);..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:7
{مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ وَمَنْ تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا} صدق الله العظيم
{وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانْتَهُوا} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:٧]
As for the explanatory-statement to His word: {..And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80)}, those whom turned away and disbelieved in Muhammad messenger of Allah so they denied that he is sent from Allah those are the disbelievers in the apparent of the matter and the concealed of it. And as for the explanatory-statement to His word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience..}, These are the Muslims whom said we bear witness that there is no God except Allah and we bear witness that Muhammad is messenger of Allah so they attend his council to listen to the prophetic narrations that came to increase the Quran evident and clarity, in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may make clear to people that which has been revealed to them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:44
{وَمَنْ تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا}
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ}
{وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٤٤].
And to the True explanatory-statement to His True word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-83
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].
And this word is addressed to the Muslims and not the disbelievers, in fact for the Muslims whom said obedience which means that they had bear witness for Allah with the monotheism and to Mohammad with the message, for that they say obedience which means that they want to obey Allah in obeying His messenger, but a party of the Muslims and they are from scholars of the Jews if they came out of the council of the narrative, they planed by night narrations from Allah’s messenger and he did not say it prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, and that in order they hinder (others) from Allah’s path. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say..}, and despite that Allah told His messenger with their plotting but Allah ordered His messenger to turn aside from them so he does not expel them and that in order to manifest of the Muslims whom will hold firmly with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger from who will hold firmly in what violated Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, for that Allah did not order His messenger in expelling them consequently their plotting continued. And Allah the Most High said: {..so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81)}, then issued Allah’s command to the scholars of the nation so He taught them with a method which they can uncover the narrations which did not say it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-82
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ}
{فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا}
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ على اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].
In a sense that the scholars support the narration from Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- which presents his orders to the Muslims so they support (by referring) it to the Quran so if they found in it much discrepancy between it and the narration that came from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- surely these narrations from other than Allah; it is from the human satans of the Muslims in the apparent of the matter and they are from the scholars of the Jews whom when they meet those who believe, they say, We believe; and when they are alone with their devils, they say: Surely we are with you, we were only mocking.
As for the explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad..}, and He means the scholars of the Muslims if came to them a narration from Allah’s messenger, and that is the security to who obeyed Allah and His messenger, and as for His word: {..or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad..} that is from other than Allah, as for His word: {they spread it abroad..} they are the scholars of the Muslims differing in what is between them so a party say that it is forged narration contrary to the so narration, and another say in fact this is the True narration and what is contrary to it is false and not from Allah’s messenger, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family.
{وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ}
{أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ} {أَذَاعُوا بِهِ}
As for the explanatory-statement for His word: {..And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, in the meaning of that they should turn it to Allah’s messenger Mohammad if he still exist, and to those in authority among them if he is no long exist to rule among them, so they turn it to those in authority among them and they are the people of the Reminder whom Allah increases them abundantly in knowledge with the True explanatory-statement for the holy Quran they would have known it whom of them devise it which means this narration is it forged against Allah’s messenger so he devise the ruling from the Quran and it is the verse that comes violating this narration, then they know that it is forged against Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- due to the contrary of this narration with a verse of several verses in the grand Quran.
{وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا}
As for the explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {..And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, and He means the Muslims that were it not for Allah’s grace upon them in (sending) the Awaited Mahdi -O the community of Muslims- you would certainly have followed satan the deceptive messiah (antichrist) except few, that’s because satan is the deceptive messiah (antichrist) himself desires to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and to say that he is Allah, and it was not for the son of Mary to say that, but he is a liar therefore he is named the liar messiah as we made clear for you previously.
{وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا}
But you O community scholars of the nation, thought that Allah is addressing the disbelievers in His word the Most High: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}, so you thought that He is addressing the disbelievers in this grand Quran that if it was from other than Allah they would have found in it many a discrepancy, and due to your mistaken understanding you did not know that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed in it and for that a party of the hypocrites were able to mislead you from the straight path, and if you were to ponder over the verse a true pondering over it you would have found that He is Truly not addressing the disbelievers with His word: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}, in fact He is addressing the Muslims the believers in the grand Quran whom they say obedience to Allah and to His messenger and not whom they disbelieved. so ponder over the verse very well as Allah commanded you: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them writ by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-83
{أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا}
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].
So how do you think that He addresses the disbelievers with this verse? Didn’t He say in it: {..And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, so do you see Him addressing the disbelievers or the Muslims, what is the matter with you? How do you judge?
{وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا}
Perhaps one of who is following up with my explanatory-statements would like to interrupt me so he says: “O Nasser Al-Yemeni, what is wrong with you keep repeating the explanatory-statement of these verses a lot?”. Then we reply to him so I say: My honorable brother if I did not convince the scholars of the Muslims that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of narration differed in it, so how can I defend the True sunna of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family? That’s because the sunna of messenger Mohammad of Allah — Allah did not promise in protecting it from alteration and falsification; in fact He promised you in protecting the grand Quran to be the reference to the sunna of Allah’s messenger in what of the narrations was contrary to the Quran then know that it is forged and Allah did not send an authority with it, as for the True narrations surely you will find it similar with what Allah sent down in the grand Quran in ratification to the narration of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family: [What was similar with the Quran surely it is from me] said the Truth Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family.
[ما تشابه مع القرآن فهو مني]
As for the narrations of wisdom from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- take it altogether as long it does not violate the Quran in a thing even if has not a proof in the Quran, so take is as long it does not violate it in a thing, surely I do not forbid you from it, as like the narration of Sewak (a root used as toothbrush) and others from the narrations of wisdom from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and take from it what your hearts comfortable with it and your minds accepted it, that’s because Allah teaches His messengers and His prophets the Book and the wisdom, so what is wrong with you O community scholars of the Muslims of whom Allah made them find out about me, you could hardly understand the True explanatory-statement and we had explained it with full details, and of them who thinks that I make the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah behind my back and hold firmly with Quran! I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant one; in fact I hold firmly with Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and I only disbelieve in the narration that came contrary to what Allah sent down in the grand Quran altogether, so I knew that these narrations from other than Allah and His messenger, that’s because I am the Awaited Mahdi I bear witness that the Quran is from Allah as well the sunna is from Allah and he has not uttered of desire -prayer of forgiveness and peace upon him; in fact withe explanatory-statement for the Quran by the prophetic narrations. So follow me, I will guide you on a straight path.
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?24437
---------------------------------------
As in respect to my denial that the chastisement of the barrier (Barzakh) in (grave) the hole of the dead-body, that’s because the doctrine which is contrary to what came in the decisive grand Quran in regard of the chastisement of the barrier (Barzakh) after death without the body, it is Allah’s command which you do not compass knowledge with it, and it is in hell-fire not in (grave) the hole of the dead-body.
As for in regarding to your proof in the word of Allah the Most High: In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {And the blind and the seeing are not alike,(19) Nor the darkness and the light,(20) Nor the shade and the heat.(21) Neither are the living and the dead alike. Surely Allah makes whom He pleases hear, and you can not make to hear who are in the graves.(22)}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:19-22
{وَمَا يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ﴿١٩﴾ وَلَا الظُّلُمَاتُ وَلَا النُّورُ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَلَا الظِّلُّ وَلَا الْحَرُورُ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا يَسْتَوِي الْأَحْيَاءُ وَلَا الْأَمْوَاتُ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُسْمِعُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَمَا أَنتَ بِمُسْمِعٍ مَّن فِي الْقُبُورِ ﴿٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].
So you claim that the True explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {.. and you can not make to hear who are in the graves.}, that it is an evidence for the chastisement of the grave. O my honorable brother, I swear by Allah the Most High, the Great, the Benign, the Most Merciful, surely you have said against Allah other than the Truth in this verse, that’s because Allah did not speak about the chastisement of the grave in this verse, so come for I teach you with True explanatory-statement if you wanted the Truth, surely He is speaking about the living with the remembrance of Allah whom they responded to that which gives them life, so they followed the Truth, and those are the living, whom they see with Allah’s light, as for the blind from the Truth surely they would never hear it then Allah gives and example in them and it is His word the Most High: {..and you can not make to hear who are in the graves.}, in a sense if you called out in a cemetery so do you see the dead will hear a thing from your call? No.. that’s because they are dead, not living, motionless corpses, no life in it because their souls are in other place, as in the highest places in the blissful gardens, as for in Sijjeen by the lowest of the seven earthly-planets Allah's prison the closed over hell-fire, and Allah gave an example in the dead of the cemeteries to whom did not respond to the True call to that which gives them life, and the life here is the life of the hearts, so the seeing hearts are alive because it hears and see, as for the dead hearts from Allah's remembrance and Allah did not bestow on it from His light surely it does not hear nor see the Truth no matter how you called on it does not follow the Truth surely and does not hear the call-out until hear it whoever in the graves, so go and call out in the cemetery so do they hear your call? They will never hear it because they are dead thus the hearts of the unaware who are dead with the spiritual death to the hearts surely it does not hear the call of the Truth, and for that it does not follow it because it does not hear nor see the Truth. So do not alter the words from its places so you say about Allah what you do not know, and the is from satan’s command to say against Allah what you do not know the certain knowledge, in fact with conjecture word that does not avail a thing against the Truth, and Allah the Most High said: {He enjoins on you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:169
{وَمَا أَنتَ بِمُسْمِعٍ مَّن فِي الْقُبُورِ}
{إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].
That’s because He is talking about the seeing hearts to the Truth, so it listen and follow, and for that He said: Are they equal the darkness and light, and the living and the dead? In the meaning of that whom do not see nor listen the Truth certainly their hearts are dead due to lack of presence of the spirit of light from their Lord, and to whoever Allah does not give light to him, he has no light, and if Allah knew that they will strive to know the Truth and they do not want other than the Truth, surely it is incumbent upon Allah to provide them with the spirit of light of the sure knowledge to their hearts so it would return alive then see the Truth truly then it would follow it, and it see falsehood false so it shuns it, and the meaning is not that he became knowing the Truth from falsehood, no.. surely satan and many people and the Muslims know the Truth for certainty but they do not follow it. So what is the reason then? So whether he did know the Truth or did not know it surely he would never follow it until Allah provide him with the light of the Discrimination and the prerequisite for it is keeping duty (to Allah). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, if you keep your duty to Allah, He will grant you a distinction}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:29
{يَا أَيّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنْ تَتَّقُوا اللَّه يَجْعَل لَكُمْ فُرْقَانًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:29].
And that light descends to the heart so it revives it so it recognizes that it is in great danger; how he does not pry while he is Muslim knows that the prayer is incumbent (upon him)? So he rushes towards worshiping his Lord. Was he not knowing before? And we say: Yes; he knows if he is of the Muslims and was not praying so that is not because he knows that the prayer is a (basic) pillar of the pillars of Islam, but he was not praying due to lack of presence of light of the Discrimination, that’s because the hearing of the head and his brain does not benefit a thing if Allah did not provide him with the light of the Discrimination, and its place is in the heart so it revives it then the whole body gets alive, so the human being makes it subservient to the obedience for his Lord so he would prostrate and kneel and submit to Allah’s command and follow the Truth.
The comment on you argument ended, and if you want more we would add to you, and we did not say yet from the proof of explanation of it except 1%, so if you continued to argue that the meaning of His word the Most High: {.. and you can not make to hear who are in the graves.}Truthful Allah the Great, that it is an evidence upon the chastisement of the grave surely you are of whom are mistaken, in fact that is proof for us with the Truth to nullify the chastisement of the grave because it is motionless dead bodies does not hear nor see and neither feel nor get pain because life (of the soul) departed from it.
{وَمَا أَنتَ بِمُسْمِعٍ مَّن فِي الْقُبُورِ} صدق الله العظيم
O Nasim, so follow me, I guide on a straight path, and already we issued fatwa in regard the chastisement of the grave and if I put it here then the statement will get long and whoever is lazy would not complete (reading) it, but I will address a question to you and it is:
Do you believe that Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- was taken by night to the remote mosque (masjid Al-Aqsa) then to the final Sidra-Tree and to around the hell-fire between the heavens and the earth from below? And the meaning of my word “from below” which means by the lowest of the seven earthly-planets after our earth there is hell-fire and had passed by it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- on the night of the journey by night and the ascension in order for him to see the disbelievers while they are being chastised in hell-fire. Fulfillment to Allah’s promise with the Truth to His messenger: {And surely We are well Able to show you what We promise them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu’minoon] 23:95
{وَإِنَّا عَلَى أَن نُّرِيَكَ مَا نَعِدُهُمْ لَقَادِرُون} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون:95]
And I am sure if I forward a question to you and I say: Do you believe in the Journey by night and the ascension? Surely you will say: “Yes I believe”. Then I say to you: Do you believe that Allah’s messenger Mohammad passed by the people of hell-fire and he witnessed them being chastised in it? Surely you will say: “Yes I believe”. And you will add to us and say: “And he was saying: Who are those O my brother Gabriel? he said: those who were doing this and that”. Then he ascended with him to Sidra Tree the final destination by the clear horizon the final elevation (highest) where exist the abide heavenly-garden at the final Sidra-tree O Nasim. In the meaning of that Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- witnessed hell-fire which Allah promised the disbeliever with it, and he witnessed the heavenly-garden which Allah promised the truly virtuous. Fulfillment to Allah’s promise with the Truth: {And surely We are well Able to show you what We promise them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu’minoon] 23:95
{وَإِنَّا عَلَى أَن نُّرِيَكَ مَا نَعِدُهُمْ لَقَادِرُون} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون:95]
And that is the explanatory-statement from the explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {Certainly he saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:18
{لَقَدْ رَأَى مِنْ آيات رَبِّهِ الْكُبْرَى} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:18].
And of it is the heavenly-garden and hell-fire, so he found the wicked in hell-fire and the righteous in bliss. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely the righteous are in bliss,(13) And the wicked are truly in burning Fire.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Infitar] 82:13-14
{إِنَّ الْأَبْرَارَ لَفِي نَعِيمٍ ﴿١٣﴾ وَإِنَّ الْفُجَّارَ لَفِي جَحِيمٍ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإنفطار].
That is their souls which see, hear and speak, and you do not compass knowledge with the soul O Nasim, and of knowledge you are given but a little, and I do not know — O Nasim — and I did not know that Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- was taken by night journey to the hole of the graves, nor I know that that hell-fire is split-up, in fact it is the hell-fire kindled by Allah a one Fire, O Nasim, soon its sound will be heard. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {When it sees them from a far-off place, they will hear its raging and roaring.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:12.
{إِذَا رَأَتْهُم مِّن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ سَمِعُوا لَهَا تَغَيُّظًا وَزَفِيرًا ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].
That’s because the planet of chastisement will pass beside the earth and it is (Al-Tamma) the major calamity itself, hell-fire that passes over the people, it will appear very soon to support the Imam Mahdi because it is one of the major signs of the Hour. It will appear to support the Awaited Imam Mahdi so Allah make him to appear with it in a night upon all the humans. It sends up sparks like palaces, as if they were tawny camels, then on the day of Saqar (hell)’s passage the criminals would not be respited to be delayed (for later), and it is the planet of chastisement from the major signs of the Hour. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And what will make you realize what is Saqar (hell)?(27) It leaves naught, and spares naught.(28) Comes over people (from time to time),(29) Over it are nineteen.(30) And We have made none but angels wardens of the Fire, and We have not made their number but as a trial for those who disbelieve, that those who have been given the Book may be certain and those who believe may increase in faith, and those who have been given the Book and the believers may not doubt; and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the disbelievers may say: What does Allah mean by this parable? Thus Allah leaves in error whom He pleases, and guides whom He pleases. And none knows the hosts of thy Lord but He. And this is naught but a Reminder to mortals.(31) Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!—(34) Surely it is one of the major (signs of the Hour).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mudathir] 74:27-37
{وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا سَقَرُ ﴿٢٧﴾لَا تُبْقِي وَلَا تَذَرُ ﴿٢٨﴾لَوَّاحَةٌ لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٢٩﴾عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ﴿٣٠﴾وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً ۙ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا ۙ وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۙ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣١﴾كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ﴿٣٥﴾نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].
Allah would never delay the criminals (to stay) in life on the day of its passage, of whom were tyrants in the countries and made great mischief therein, indeed (Jahannam) hell-fire is a watch tour for them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Man is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) In fact, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:37-40
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٨﴾ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].
O Nasim, surely what they name it by planet Nibiru which will pass beside the earth and it is the major calamity, the fire of (Jahannam) hell-fire. I swear by Allah the Great the sun just overtook the moon one of the major signs of the Hour so look, I am not talking to you from books of Bush Jr. in fact by the True statement for the Reminder but Allah promised to show them His signs in the horizons. Look for the ratification by the knowledge of science and logic upon the actual reality, and it is the pierced star itself and it is Saqa and Al-Hutamah, it is Allah’s kindled fire in fact it is (Al-Tammah) the great calamity O community of humans look for the ratification by the knowledge of science and logic from whom do not know of the existence of the Awaited Imam Mahdi who debates with people by the True statement for the Reminder they find it the Truth upon the actual reality ratifying by knowledge of science and logic as they are speaking, and on this link you find that coming planet Nibiru is the pierced star planet hell and it is of the major signs of the Hour. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely it is one of the major (signs of the Hour).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mudathir] 74:35-37
{إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].
And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Man is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) In fact, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:37-40
{خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٨﴾ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].
After the explanation by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder I hope applying it with the knowledge(of science) and logic upon the actual reality with science and logic, and you will find that planet Nibiru is a planet of fire emits light, and know that it is coming to pass by the side of earth, but they hide from people many of the facts until they die while they are disbelievers. Don’t you keep your duty?! Indeed I speak to you by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder.
As for the link (for the statement) of nullifying the chastisement of the grave you will find it on this link included in the encyclopedia to nullify the doctrines of falsehood and clarifying the Truth:
[Call-out of the Awaited Mahdi to all scholars of the nation and the leaders of the Humans]
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?t=1245
(Encyclopedia speeches of the Awaited Mahdi to all Muslims and all the people altogether)
And we are sorry for the lengthening but it is a great news that you are turning away from it, and the tiring is upon us in the writing, as for you; you have to ponder over it and think, and do not judge before you read, O brother Nasim.
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــــ
Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1523
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5054
20 - 01 - 1430 AH
17 - 01 - 2009 AD
11:02 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ
Replies of the Imam to Nasim: Nullifying the chastisement of the grave..
The reply to Nasim from the caller to the straight path the Imam Mahdi..
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, glory be to your Lord, the Lord of Might, above what they describe!and, peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..
my brother Nasim, keep your duty to Allah and do not say about us but the Truth that you are waiting from the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to issue a fatwa that the intoxicants (alcohol, drugs, etc.) is not forbidden, but I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord; I say may Allah forgive you, and I give you a fatwa by the Truth; it is worthy that I do not say about Allah other than the Truth,and I issue fatwa by the Truth to who desires to follow the Truth:
Surely the shunning is of the most kinds of forbidding in the decisive grand Quran as Allah forbade the people to shun the worship of the outcast satan. And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We raised in every nation a messenger, saying: Serve Allah and shun Al-Taghoot (satan)..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:36
{وَلَقَدْ بَعَثْنَا فِي كُلِّ اُمَّةٍ رَسُولًا اَنِ اُعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ وَاجْتَنِبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:36].
Don’t you see that the command in the shunning is indeed of the most types of command to what Allah forbade in the decisive Book? And Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, intoxicants and games of chance and (sacrificing to) stones set up and (dividing by) arrows are only an uncleanness, satan’s work; so shun it that you may succeed.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:90
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْخَمْرُ وَالْمَيْسِرُ وَالْأَنصَابُ وَالْأَزْلَامُ رِجْسٌ مِّنْ عَمَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ فَاجْتَنِبُوهُ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٩٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].
O you the searcher for the Truth; Nasim, don’t you see that the command of forbidding with shunning in the grand Quran is certainly from the most types of the command in forbidding to what Allah forbade it in the Book as Allah forbade the shunning from worshiping Al-Taghoot(satan)? Since I bring to you the clear proof with the fatwa in forbidding the intoxicants, so there is no need for me to go to the sunna as long I found what I am looking for, but if I did not find of thing of the fatwa then I have no other way but to go to search about it in the sunna of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- that’s because I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord holding-firmly with Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, and I only disbelieve in the narration in the sunna if it came contrary to a decisive verse in the grand Quran because I knew that it is from other than Allah and His messenger; in fact it came from the outcast satan by the tongue of his loyal-friends for the believers apparently.
And I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord, I say and I do not say about Allah except the Truth, and issue fatwa in the Truth that the prophetic sunna came from Allah as this grand Quran came, so how (often) explained this speech in many of the explanatory-statements that you may find guidance, and I will copy for you this fatwa before you have a dialogue with us my brother Nasim so you would accuse me unjustly that I hold fast with the Quran alone and I leave the True sunna behind my back that I do not take of it except what I desire, and I seek refuge in Allah that I leave of it except what violated to one of the decisive verses the mother of the Book in the decisive Quran, and to you a copy of my fatwa from before that the prophetic sunna came from Allah as this grand Quran came.
ــــــــــــــــــ
22 - 11 - 1428 AH
02 - 12 - 2007 AD
09:34 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from the Awaited Mahdi the supporter to Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all scholars of the Islamic schools of thought upon their various parties, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, then after this..
O community scholars of the nation, I am the Awaited Mahdi calling you to the decisive dialogue and it is not a joke, on a condition that we resort for judgement to the grand Quran which Allah made it the True reference to what you disputed in it from the sunna of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and I am certainly will offer to you the proof that Allah ordered you to make the Quran the basic reference in what the scholars of the narrative differed in it, so if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was able to bridle you by the Truth that the Quran is the reference to the validity of the prophetic narration surely I will overpower with the Truth from the Quran the protected Reminder from alteration to be the reference to what you differed in it.
O community scholars of the nation, Allah had told you that there is a party of the Muslims, apparent of the matter, from the scholars of the Jews from the companions of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- apparent of the matter while they conceal the plotting against Allah and His messenger they took their oaths as a shelter to hinder from Allah’s path so they be behind the narration, and Allah sent down a Surah in their name (Al-Munafiqoon) The Hypocrites. And Allah the Most High said: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They took shelter under their oaths, so they hindering (people) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they did.(2) That is because they believed, then disbelieved; thus their hearts are sealed, so they understand not.(3) And when you see them, their persons please you; and if they speak, you listen to their speech. They are like pieces of wood, clad with garments. They think every cry to be against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them! How they are turned back!(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:1-4
{إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿١﴾ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ آمَنُوا ثُمَّ كَفَرُوا فَطُبِعَ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَهُمْ لَا يَفْقَهُونَ ﴿٣﴾ وَإِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ تُعْجِبُكَ أَجْسَامُهُمْ وَإِنْ يَقُولُوا تَسْمَعْ لِقَوْلِهِمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ خُشُبٌ مُسَنَّدَةٌ يَحْسَبُونَ كُلَّ صَيْحَةٍ عَلَيْهِمْ هُمُ الْعَدُوُّ فَاحْذَرْهُمْ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ﴿٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].
O community scholars of the nation, ponder over His word the Most High: {They took shelter under their oaths, so they hindering (people) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they did.(2)}, and I surely will proof to you that this party had forged with narratives other than which said it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and Allah the Most High said: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:80-83
{اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاء مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ}
{مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ وَمَنْ تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا ﴿٨٠﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].
And to the True explanatory-statement: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80)}Truthful Allah the Great, that is a command from Allah to the Muslims to obey Muhammad messenger of Allah, so they follow what he ordered them with and to shun what he forbade them from it. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And whatever the messenger gives you, accept it, and whatever he forbids you, abstain (therefrom);..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:7
{مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ وَمَنْ تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا} صدق الله العظيم
{وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانْتَهُوا} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:٧]
As for the explanatory-statement to His word: {..And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80)}, those whom turned away and disbelieved in Muhammad messenger of Allah so they denied that he is sent from Allah those are the disbelievers in the apparent of the matter and the concealed of it. And as for the explanatory-statement to His word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience..}, These are the Muslims whom said we bear witness that there is no God except Allah and we bear witness that Muhammad is messenger of Allah so they attend his council to listen to the prophetic narrations that came to increase the Quran evident and clarity, in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And We have revealed to you the Reminder that you may make clear to people that which has been revealed to them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:44
{وَمَنْ تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا}
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ}
{وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:٤٤].
And to the True explanatory-statement to His True word the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-83
And this word is addressed to the Muslims and not the disbelievers, in fact for the Muslims whom said obedience which means that they had bear witness for Allah with the monotheism and to Mohammad with the message, for that they say obedience which means that they want to obey Allah in obeying His messenger, but a party of the Muslims and they are from scholars of the Jews if they came out of the council of the narrative, they planed by night narrations from Allah’s messenger and he did not say it prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, and that in order they hinder (others) from Allah’s path. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say..}, and despite that Allah told His messenger with their plotting but Allah ordered His messenger to turn aside from them so he does not expel them and that in order to manifest of the Muslims whom will hold firmly with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger from who will hold firmly in what violated Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, for that Allah did not order His messenger in expelling them consequently their plotting continued. And Allah the Most High said: {..so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81)}, then issued Allah’s command to the scholars of the nation so He taught them with a method which they can uncover the narrations which did not say it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family, and Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-82
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ}
{فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا}
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ على اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].
In a sense that the scholars support the narration from Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- which presents his orders to the Muslims so they support (by referring) it to the Quran so if they found in it much discrepancy between it and the narration that came from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- surely these narrations from other than Allah; it is from the human satans of the Muslims in the apparent of the matter and they are from the scholars of the Jews whom when they meet those who believe, they say, We believe; and when they are alone with their devils, they say: Surely we are with you, we were only mocking.
As for the explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad..}, and He means the scholars of the Muslims if came to them a narration from Allah’s messenger, and that is the security to who obeyed Allah and His messenger, and as for His word: {..or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad..} that is from other than Allah, as for His word: {they spread it abroad..} they are the scholars of the Muslims differing in what is between them so a party say that it is forged narration contrary to the so narration, and another say in fact this is the True narration and what is contrary to it is false and not from Allah’s messenger, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family.
{وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ}
{أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ} {أَذَاعُوا بِهِ}
As for the explanatory-statement for His word: {..And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, in the meaning of that they should turn it to Allah’s messenger Mohammad if he still exist, and to those in authority among them if he is no long exist to rule among them, so they turn it to those in authority among them and they are the people of the Reminder whom Allah increases them abundantly in knowledge with the True explanatory-statement for the holy Quran they would have known it whom of them devise it which means this narration is it forged against Allah’s messenger so he devise the ruling from the Quran and it is the verse that comes violating this narration, then they know that it is forged against Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- due to the contrary of this narration with a verse of several verses in the grand Quran.
As for the explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {..And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, and He means the Muslims that were it not for Allah’s grace upon them in (sending) the Awaited Mahdi -O the community of Muslims- you would certainly have followed satan the deceptive messiah (antichrist) except few, that’s because satan is the deceptive messiah (antichrist) himself desires to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and to say that he is Allah, and it was not for the son of Mary to say that, but he is a liar therefore he is named the liar messiah as we made clear for you previously.
{وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا}
But you O community scholars of the nation, thought that Allah is addressing the disbelievers in His word the Most High: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}, so you thought that He is addressing the disbelievers in this grand Quran that if it was from other than Allah they would have found in it many a discrepancy, and due to your mistaken understanding you did not know that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of the narration differed in it and for that a party of the hypocrites were able to mislead you from the straight path, and if you were to ponder over the verse a true pondering over it you would have found that He is Truly not addressing the disbelievers with His word: {Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}, in fact He is addressing the Muslims the believers in the grand Quran whom they say obedience to Allah and to His messenger and not whom they disbelieved. so ponder over the verse very well as Allah commanded you: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them writ by night other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-83
{أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا}
So how do you think that He addresses the disbelievers with this verse? Didn’t He say in it: {..And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the satan except a few.(83)}, so do you see Him addressing the disbelievers or the Muslims, what is the matter with you? How do you judge?
Perhaps one of who is following up with my explanatory-statements would like to interrupt me so he says: “O Nasser Al-Yemeni, what is wrong with you keep repeating the explanatory-statement of these verses a lot?”. Then we reply to him so I say: My honorable brother if I did not convince the scholars of the Muslims that the Quran is the reference to what the scholars of narration differed in it, so how can I defend the True sunna of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family? That’s because the sunna of messenger Mohammad of Allah — Allah did not promise in protecting it from alteration and falsification; in fact He promised you in protecting the grand Quran to be the reference to the sunna of Allah’s messenger in what of the narrations was contrary to the Quran then know that it is forged and Allah did not send an authority with it, as for the True narrations surely you will find it similar with what Allah sent down in the grand Quran in ratification to the narration of Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family: [What was similar with the Quran surely it is from me] said the Truth Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family.
[ما تشابه مع القرآن فهو مني]
As for the narrations of wisdom from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- take it altogether as long it does not violate the Quran in a thing even if has not a proof in the Quran, so take is as long it does not violate it in a thing, surely I do not forbid you from it, as like the narration of Sewak (a root used as toothbrush) and others from the narrations of wisdom from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and take from it what your hearts comfortable with it and your minds accepted it, that’s because Allah teaches His messengers and His prophets the Book and the wisdom, so what is wrong with you O community scholars of the Muslims of whom Allah made them find out about me, you could hardly understand the True explanatory-statement and we had explained it with full details, and of them who thinks that I make the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah behind my back and hold firmly with Quran! I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant one; in fact I hold firmly with Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- and I only disbelieve in the narration that came contrary to what Allah sent down in the grand Quran altogether, so I knew that these narrations from other than Allah and His messenger, that’s because I am the Awaited Mahdi I bear witness that the Quran is from Allah as well the sunna is from Allah and he has not uttered of desire -prayer of forgiveness and peace upon him; in fact withe explanatory-statement for the Quran by the prophetic narrations. So follow me, I will guide you on a straight path.
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?24437
---------------------------------------
As in respect to my denial that the chastisement of the barrier (Barzakh) in (grave) the hole of the dead-body, that’s because the doctrine which is contrary to what came in the decisive grand Quran in regard of the chastisement of the barrier (Barzakh) after death without the body, it is Allah’s command which you do not compass knowledge with it, and it is in hell-fire not in (grave) the hole of the dead-body.
As for in regarding to your proof in the word of Allah the Most High: In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {And the blind and the seeing are not alike,(19) Nor the darkness and the light,(20) Nor the shade and the heat.(21) Neither are the living and the dead alike. Surely Allah makes whom He pleases hear, and you can not make to hear who are in the graves.(22)}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:19-22
{وَمَا يَسْتَوِي الْأَعْمَىٰ وَالْبَصِيرُ ﴿١٩﴾ وَلَا الظُّلُمَاتُ وَلَا النُّورُ ﴿٢٠﴾ وَلَا الظِّلُّ وَلَا الْحَرُورُ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا يَسْتَوِي الْأَحْيَاءُ وَلَا الْأَمْوَاتُ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُسْمِعُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَمَا أَنتَ بِمُسْمِعٍ مَّن فِي الْقُبُورِ ﴿٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].
So you claim that the True explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {.. and you can not make to hear who are in the graves.}, that it is an evidence for the chastisement of the grave. O my honorable brother, I swear by Allah the Most High, the Great, the Benign, the Most Merciful, surely you have said against Allah other than the Truth in this verse, that’s because Allah did not speak about the chastisement of the grave in this verse, so come for I teach you with True explanatory-statement if you wanted the Truth, surely He is speaking about the living with the remembrance of Allah whom they responded to that which gives them life, so they followed the Truth, and those are the living, whom they see with Allah’s light, as for the blind from the Truth surely they would never hear it then Allah gives and example in them and it is His word the Most High: {..and you can not make to hear who are in the graves.}, in a sense if you called out in a cemetery so do you see the dead will hear a thing from your call? No.. that’s because they are dead, not living, motionless corpses, no life in it because their souls are in other place, as in the highest places in the blissful gardens, as for in Sijjeen by the lowest of the seven earthly-planets Allah's prison the closed over hell-fire, and Allah gave an example in the dead of the cemeteries to whom did not respond to the True call to that which gives them life, and the life here is the life of the hearts, so the seeing hearts are alive because it hears and see, as for the dead hearts from Allah's remembrance and Allah did not bestow on it from His light surely it does not hear nor see the Truth no matter how you called on it does not follow the Truth surely and does not hear the call-out until hear it whoever in the graves, so go and call out in the cemetery so do they hear your call? They will never hear it because they are dead thus the hearts of the unaware who are dead with the spiritual death to the hearts surely it does not hear the call of the Truth, and for that it does not follow it because it does not hear nor see the Truth. So do not alter the words from its places so you say about Allah what you do not know, and the is from satan’s command to say against Allah what you do not know the certain knowledge, in fact with conjecture word that does not avail a thing against the Truth, and Allah the Most High said: {He enjoins on you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:169
{وَمَا أَنتَ بِمُسْمِعٍ مَّن فِي الْقُبُورِ}
{إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].
That’s because He is talking about the seeing hearts to the Truth, so it listen and follow, and for that He said: Are they equal the darkness and light, and the living and the dead? In the meaning of that whom do not see nor listen the Truth certainly their hearts are dead due to lack of presence of the spirit of light from their Lord, and to whoever Allah does not give light to him, he has no light, and if Allah knew that they will strive to know the Truth and they do not want other than the Truth, surely it is incumbent upon Allah to provide them with the spirit of light of the sure knowledge to their hearts so it would return alive then see the Truth truly then it would follow it, and it see falsehood false so it shuns it, and the meaning is not that he became knowing the Truth from falsehood, no.. surely satan and many people and the Muslims know the Truth for certainty but they do not follow it. So what is the reason then? So whether he did know the Truth or did not know it surely he would never follow it until Allah provide him with the light of the Discrimination and the prerequisite for it is keeping duty (to Allah). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, if you keep your duty to Allah, He will grant you a distinction}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:29
{يَا أَيّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنْ تَتَّقُوا اللَّه يَجْعَل لَكُمْ فُرْقَانًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:29].
And that light descends to the heart so it revives it so it recognizes that it is in great danger; how he does not pry while he is Muslim knows that the prayer is incumbent (upon him)? So he rushes towards worshiping his Lord. Was he not knowing before? And we say: Yes; he knows if he is of the Muslims and was not praying so that is not because he knows that the prayer is a (basic) pillar of the pillars of Islam, but he was not praying due to lack of presence of light of the Discrimination, that’s because the hearing of the head and his brain does not benefit a thing if Allah did not provide him with the light of the Discrimination, and its place is in the heart so it revives it then the whole body gets alive, so the human being makes it subservient to the obedience for his Lord so he would prostrate and kneel and submit to Allah’s command and follow the Truth.
The comment on you argument ended, and if you want more we would add to you, and we did not say yet from the proof of explanation of it except 1%, so if you continued to argue that the meaning of His word the Most High: {.. and you can not make to hear who are in the graves.}Truthful Allah the Great, that it is an evidence upon the chastisement of the grave surely you are of whom are mistaken, in fact that is proof for us with the Truth to nullify the chastisement of the grave because it is motionless dead bodies does not hear nor see and neither feel nor get pain because life (of the soul) departed from it.
{وَمَا أَنتَ بِمُسْمِعٍ مَّن فِي الْقُبُورِ} صدق الله العظيم
O Nasim, so follow me, I guide on a straight path, and already we issued fatwa in regard the chastisement of the grave and if I put it here then the statement will get long and whoever is lazy would not complete (reading) it, but I will address a question to you and it is:
Do you believe that Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- was taken by night to the remote mosque (masjid Al-Aqsa) then to the final Sidra-Tree and to around the hell-fire between the heavens and the earth from below? And the meaning of my word “from below” which means by the lowest of the seven earthly-planets after our earth there is hell-fire and had passed by it Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- on the night of the journey by night and the ascension in order for him to see the disbelievers while they are being chastised in hell-fire. Fulfillment to Allah’s promise with the Truth to His messenger: {And surely We are well Able to show you what We promise them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu’minoon] 23:95
And I am sure if I forward a question to you and I say: Do you believe in the Journey by night and the ascension? Surely you will say: “Yes I believe”. Then I say to you: Do you believe that Allah’s messenger Mohammad passed by the people of hell-fire and he witnessed them being chastised in it? Surely you will say: “Yes I believe”. And you will add to us and say: “And he was saying: Who are those O my brother Gabriel? he said: those who were doing this and that”. Then he ascended with him to Sidra Tree the final destination by the clear horizon the final elevation (highest) where exist the abide heavenly-garden at the final Sidra-tree O Nasim. In the meaning of that Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- witnessed hell-fire which Allah promised the disbeliever with it, and he witnessed the heavenly-garden which Allah promised the truly virtuous. Fulfillment to Allah’s promise with the Truth: {And surely We are well Able to show you what We promise them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu’minoon] 23:95
And that is the explanatory-statement from the explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {Certainly he saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:18
{لَقَدْ رَأَى مِنْ آيات رَبِّهِ الْكُبْرَى} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:18].
And of it is the heavenly-garden and hell-fire, so he found the wicked in hell-fire and the righteous in bliss. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely the righteous are in bliss,(13) And the wicked are truly in burning Fire.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Infitar] 82:13-14
{إِنَّ الْأَبْرَارَ لَفِي نَعِيمٍ ﴿١٣﴾ وَإِنَّ الْفُجَّارَ لَفِي جَحِيمٍ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإنفطار].
That is their souls which see, hear and speak, and you do not compass knowledge with the soul O Nasim, and of knowledge you are given but a little, and I do not know — O Nasim — and I did not know that Muhammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace upon him and his family- was taken by night journey to the hole of the graves, nor I know that that hell-fire is split-up, in fact it is the hell-fire kindled by Allah a one Fire, O Nasim, soon its sound will be heard. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {When it sees them from a far-off place, they will hear its raging and roaring.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:12.
{إِذَا رَأَتْهُم مِّن مَّكَانٍ بَعِيدٍ سَمِعُوا لَهَا تَغَيُّظًا وَزَفِيرًا ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].
That’s because the planet of chastisement will pass beside the earth and it is (Al-Tamma) the major calamity itself, hell-fire that passes over the people, it will appear very soon to support the Imam Mahdi because it is one of the major signs of the Hour. It will appear to support the Awaited Imam Mahdi so Allah make him to appear with it in a night upon all the humans. It sends up sparks like palaces, as if they were tawny camels, then on the day of Saqar (hell)’s passage the criminals would not be respited to be delayed (for later), and it is the planet of chastisement from the major signs of the Hour. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And what will make you realize what is Saqar (hell)?(27) It leaves naught, and spares naught.(28) Comes over people (from time to time),(29) Over it are nineteen.(30) And We have made none but angels wardens of the Fire, and We have not made their number but as a trial for those who disbelieve, that those who have been given the Book may be certain and those who believe may increase in faith, and those who have been given the Book and the believers may not doubt; and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the disbelievers may say: What does Allah mean by this parable? Thus Allah leaves in error whom He pleases, and guides whom He pleases. And none knows the hosts of thy Lord but He. And this is naught but a Reminder to mortals.(31) Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!—(34) Surely it is one of the major (signs of the Hour).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mudathir] 74:27-37
{وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا سَقَرُ ﴿٢٧﴾لَا تُبْقِي وَلَا تَذَرُ ﴿٢٨﴾لَوَّاحَةٌ لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٢٩﴾عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ﴿٣٠﴾وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً ۙ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا ۙ وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۙ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣١﴾كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ﴿٣٥﴾نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].
Allah would never delay the criminals (to stay) in life on the day of its passage, of whom were tyrants in the countries and made great mischief therein, indeed (Jahannam) hell-fire is a watch tour for them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Man is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) In fact, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:37-40
O Nasim, surely what they name it by planet Nibiru which will pass beside the earth and it is the major calamity, the fire of (Jahannam) hell-fire. I swear by Allah the Great the sun just overtook the moon one of the major signs of the Hour so look, I am not talking to you from books of Bush Jr. in fact by the True statement for the Reminder but Allah promised to show them His signs in the horizons. Look for the ratification by the knowledge of science and logic upon the actual reality, and it is the pierced star itself and it is Saqa and Al-Hutamah, it is Allah’s kindled fire in fact it is (Al-Tammah) the great calamity O community of humans look for the ratification by the knowledge of science and logic from whom do not know of the existence of the Awaited Imam Mahdi who debates with people by the True statement for the Reminder they find it the Truth upon the actual reality ratifying by knowledge of science and logic as they are speaking, and on this link you find that coming planet Nibiru is the pierced star planet hell and it is of the major signs of the Hour. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely it is one of the major (signs of the Hour).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mudathir] 74:35-37
{إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].
And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Man is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) In fact, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:37-40
After the explanation by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder I hope applying it with the knowledge(of science) and logic upon the actual reality with science and logic, and you will find that planet Nibiru is a planet of fire emits light, and know that it is coming to pass by the side of earth, but they hide from people many of the facts until they die while they are disbelievers. Don’t you keep your duty?! Indeed I speak to you by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder.
As for the link (for the statement) of nullifying the chastisement of the grave you will find it on this link included in the encyclopedia to nullify the doctrines of falsehood and clarifying the Truth:
[Call-out of the Awaited Mahdi to all scholars of the nation and the leaders of the Humans]
https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?t=1245
(Encyclopedia speeches of the Awaited Mahdi to all Muslims and all the people altogether)
And we are sorry for the lengthening but it is a great news that you are turning away from it, and the tiring is upon us in the writing, as for you; you have to ponder over it and think, and do not judge before you read, O brother Nasim.
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ــــــــــــــــــــــ
Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1523
اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=5054