المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A Mere Comment Turned into a Brief Statement on Why will Allaah Torment all People Despite the Fact that Most of them are Unaware of the Sending of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed alYamani

Admin
22-05-2024, 10:18 AM
Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

14— Dhu'l Qi’dah— 1445 AH

22— May— 2024 AD

08:21 AM

(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

_________

A Mere Comment Turned into a Brief Statement on: Why will Allaah Torment all People, Despite the Fact that Most of them are Unaware of the Sending of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

?

Merely a comment: to my wonder, schools are being shut owing to the increase in temperature in any part of the Northern Hemisphere during spring! Not only this, but they also warn people to stay indoors to be protected against the dangers of the increased temperatures of spring. This being the case, spring is no longer a season of moderation. Will you ever use your minds? A whole month is left before the summer starts with its sun, which is suffering from an abnormal increase in its temperature. This is happening due to the approach of what is hotter than the Sun. Unfortunately, the Northern Hemisphere will witness not only the summer of the sun alone, but the summer of Saqar will join it too. How awful will Saqar be when it emanates huge scorching heat in the near future, from the southern celestial sphere of the sky, towards the south of the planet Earth, after the four seasons have been invaded by Planet Saqar, but none had taken heed. What kind of spring is locking you indoors to escape the scorching heat of the temperature?! Therefore, this is no longer a spring but a spring having the characteristics of a scorching summer. Here is a question: what are your thoughts on the real summer which will begin one month after this comment of mine; meaning on June 21,2024? Do you reckon it will be like the summer of 2023? I am sorry to say there is no comparison between them both. That is because the invasion of the four seasons by Saqar's heat did not cause the world any remembrance. Hence, I give them tidings of a painful torment

As a conclusion to my comment, I would like to state that no adult, male or female, on the face of the planet is unaware that the Great Qur'an was revealed to Mohammed, the seal of the prophets and messengers, over 1445 years ago. However, Arabs and non-Arabs turned away from holding firmly unto the Book of Allaah, the Great Qur'an, and did not bother to search for the truth in Allaah's message to the whole world. Most people preferred to follow the call of the outcast devil to deny the existence of Allaah the Great, if not they resorted to ascribing partners to Allaah and taking allies other than Him. Iblis (Lucifer) is the one responsible for this and does so through his allies. Iblis, the outcast devil, and his allies are the enemies of Allaah. They have earned the wrath of Allaah. See the promise of Allaah, the truth Himself, to Iblis and the devils

:

{قَالَ فَٱلْحَقُّ وَٱلْحَقَّ أَقُولُ ‎﴿٨٤﴾‏ لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكَ وَمِمَّن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ‎﴿٨٥﴾‏ قُلْ مَآ أَسْـَٔلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ وَمَآ أَنَا۠ مِنَ ٱلْمُتَكَلِّفِينَ ‎﴿٨٦﴾‏ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِّلْعَٰلَمِينَ ‎﴿٨٧﴾‏ وَلَتَعْلَمُنَّ نَبَأَهُۥ بَعْدَ حِينِۭ ‎﴿٨٨﴾‏}

صدق الله العظيم [سورة ص]

Qur'an — Surah: Sad— Verses: 84-88

So wait, indeed I am too waiting with you

Israel is on the verge of losing its army and collapsing, and the red carpet will be rolled out in the White House, the house of global injustice towards all nations, while they are humbled. Let them be informed of cosmic, air, land, and sea wars so they know that all power belongs to Allaah. Allaah warns you against the wrath of His self. And you, Joseph Biden, will see what Allaah, the Lord of the worlds, will do. So be prepared for the war of Allaah if you are able

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds

Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=449891