المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The Warning of the Awaited Mahdi Against a Meteorite Bomb of Tar by which Allaah will Strike the United States of America

Admin
07-06-2024, 10:45 AM
Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
04— Safar— 1440 AH
13— October — 2018 AD
01:30 PM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ
The Warning of the Awaited Mahdi Against a Meteorite Bomb of Tar by which Allaah will Strike the United States of America

In the name of Allaah the One, the Overpowering. From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on Earth, to Donald Trump, the enemy of Allaah, and his likes in Congress and the Black House. They wish to extinguish the light of Great Qur'an, but Allaah refuses but to perfect it to the dismay of the devils of mankind
I, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the world, say to you and all the disbelievers in the Great Qur'an, Allaah's message to the worlds, and all Muslims neglecting my call, to worship Allaah alone, no partners with Him. Allaah has taken neither wife nor son, and there is none like unto Him. Allaah is my Lord and yours, and there is no God but Him, so sincerely worship Him. Whoever ascribes partners to Allaah, Allaah has forbidden the Paradise for them, and the Hellfire is their abode, for evil-doers will have no one to help
I bear witness to Allaah and all [my] righteous forerunner supporters that I am warning you of Allaah's severe torment. So fear Allaah, people, and worship Him, my Lord and yours, who created you, the heavens, and the earth. Worship Him, who is the controller over the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, for you are not their controllers. So fear Allaah, and sincerely worship none but Him. Flee from Allaah to Him by repentance and turning to Him for guidance. Know that Allaah stands between a man and his own heart. The one to whom God gives no light (of guidance) has no light at all, so turn to Allaah in repentence thus He guides your hearts. Indeed, I am to you from Him a clear warner

I swear by the glory of Allaah, to whom all glory belongs, that you will never survive the torment of Allaah except by fleeing to Him; thus, you bear witness that there is no God but Allaah alone, no partners with Him, and worship Him. So respond to the call of all prophets and messengers, from the first of them to the seal of them, Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah who was sent for all people with the Great Qur'an. The Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, came to you with the same unified call on the tongues of all prophets and messengers: [I]to worship Allaah who created you, so worship Him alone, without partners, and be among the grateful and do not be among the disbelievers in the Great Qur'an lest He terribly torments you and you will not find beside Allaah a helper for you. So listen, and obey, and give thanks to Allaah, and do not disbelieve, and respond to the caller of truth from your Lord. Do not wrongfully exaggerate your religion. Also do not exaggerate the prophets, messengers, the awaited Mahdi, and the righteous allies of Allaah. And know that we are servants of Allaah like you, and you have the right in Allaah just as His prophets, messengers, and the awaited Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, the caliph of Allaah over the worlds, have. So do not wrongfully exaggerate in us and compete with us in the love and nearness to Allaah. If you worship Him, then follow us, whichever of us you prefer and is closer. Whoever obeys me and responds to my call has obeyed Allaah and His messengers. And whoever disobeys me and opposes my call has disobeyed Allaah and His messengers altogether

I was not sent to you as a messenger with a new Book, but with the true clarification of the Great Quran to guide you with insight, from your Lord, to the path of Allaah, the Almighty, the Praiseworthy. Allaah is my Lord and your Lord; exalted is He above what you associate with Him and what you fabricate about Him! The calamities of torment from your Lord will continue to afflict you, and He will destroy whom He wills among you until you submit to Allaah alone, worship Him without partners, and obey the caliph of Allaah and His chosen servant upon you. You have no choice in selecting the caliph of Allaah, the awaited Mahdi, Nasser Mohammad al-Yamani; rather, Allaah creates what He wills and chooses, and you have nothing to do regarding this. Glorified and exalted, is He above what they associate with Him

If you refuse to respond to the caller of Allaah and His caliph among you, I will give you tidings of a painful torment by air, sea, and land by which Allaah annihilates whomever He wills from among you and saves whomever He wills from among you. Punishes Allaah ever any save the ungrateful disbelievers?! Indeed, my Lord does injustice to no one

The wrath of Allaah against you has intensified. Each time He torments a town so that you may return to Him, you say: “These are nothing but natural disasters!" Denying that it is a torment from Allaah to make you taste some of what you have earned, that perhaps you may return to following the call of truth from your Lord, so that you worship Him alone without partners
The Imam Mahdi is nothing but a servant of Allaah like you, so hasten towards your Lord, seek His forgiveness, and repent to Him sincerely, He will forgive your sins, no matter how grave they may be. And adhere to the true path of worshipping Him alone, without partners, so that you may eat from above you and from beneath your feet, and Allaah will turn away from you a great torment in this world and the hereafter. What concern has Allaah for your punishment? Rather, He loves to forgive you and have mercy on you, so He makes you one nation on a straight path, worshipping Allaah alone without partners. So do not invoke with Allaah anyone, indeed, I am to you from Him a clear warner with the true clarification of the Great Qur'an. So hold fast to the rope of Allaah, the Quran, and obey the caliph of Allah over the worlds, so that Allaah may save you from the consecutive calamities of torment

I also warn you of what is more disastrous and bitter, the torment of Allaah by a planetoid launched from the sky, by the command of its Lord, towards the Earth. It is as rapid as a blink of an eye. This is its speed before it hits North America, the land of the largest fault [geological]. It will cause tremendous disasters and kill many of those who hate the pleasure of Allaah and pursue His displeasure. Among you are those who aspire to dout the light of Allaah for the worlds, the Great Qur'an, knowing it is the truth from their Lord. Those who have earned the wrath of Allaah among you

Moreover, among you are those who wish to plot against the awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, the shining lodestar for the worlds, with the light of Allaah, the true clarification of the Qur'an through the verses of the Qur'an, but far is that from happening! I swear by the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth, you will never be able to dout the light of Allaah. And if you have any plots against me, try them now! I bear witness to Allaah, the One, the Overpowering. I am not challenging you with the righteous forerunner (in faith) supporters, even if they were innumerable; rather, I am challenging you with Allaah, the One, the Overpowering

O devils of Jinn and mankind, it does not befit Allaah to make His caliph on the worlds afraid of anyone but Him, glorified and highly exalted is He. I challenge whoever hated the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani with the Words of Allaah's power (the Word “be” and so it is), and know that Allaah is swifter in planning, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَإِذَا أَذَقْنَا النَّاسَ رَحْمَةً مِّن بَعْدِ ضَرَّاءَ مَسَّتْهُمْ إِذَا لَهُم مَّكْرٌ فِي آيَاتِنَا ۚ قُلِ اللَّـهُ أَسْرَعُ مَكْرًا ۚ إِنَّ رُسُلَنَا يَكْتُبُونَ مَا تَمْكُرُونَ ﴿٢١﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [يونس]
Qur'an — Surah: Yunus — Verse: 21

Also, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:

{وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ ﴿٣٠﴾}
صدق الله العظيم
[الأنفال]
Qur'an — al-Anfal — Verse: 30
Also in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{وَأَقْسَمُوا بِاللَّـهِ جَهْدَ أَيْمَانِهِمْ لَئِن جَاءَهُمْ نَذِيرٌ لَّيَكُونُنَّ أَهْدَىٰ مِنْ إِحْدَى الْأُمَمِ ۖفَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ نَذِيرٌ مَّا زَادَهُمْ إِلَّا نُفُورًا ﴿٤٢﴾ اسْتِكْبَارًا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَكْرَ السَّيِّئِ ۚ وَلَا يَحِيقُ الْمَكْرُ السَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِ ۚ فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا سُنَّتَ الْأَوَّلِينَ ۚ فَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّـهِ تَبْدِيلًا ۖ وَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّـهِ تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٤٣﴾ أَوَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَكَانُوا أَشَدَّ مِنْهُمْ قُوَّةً ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ لِيُعْجِزَهُ مِن شَيْءٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَلِيمًا قَدِيرًا ﴿٤٤﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].
Quran — Surah: Fatir — Verses: 42-44

And in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
فَذَكِّرْ فَمَا أَنتَ بِنِعْمَتِ رَبِّكَ بِكَاهِنٍ وَلَا مَجْنُونٍ ﴿٢٩﴾ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ شَاعِرٌ نَّتَرَبَّصُ بِهِ رَيْبَ الْمَنُونِ ﴿٣٠﴾ قُلْ تَرَبَّصُوا فَإِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُتَرَبِّصِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ أَمْ تَأْمُرُهُمْ أَحْلَامُهُم بِهَـٰذَا ۚ أَمْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ طَاغُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ تَقَوَّلَهُ ۚ بَل لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾ فَلْيَأْتُوا بِحَدِيثٍ مِّثْلِهِ إِن كَانُوا صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٤﴾ أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ ﴿٣٥﴾ أَمْ خَلَقُوا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۚ بَل لَّا يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٣٦﴾ أَمْ عِندَهُمْ خَزَائِنُ رَبِّكَ أَمْ هُمُ الْمُصَيْطِرُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾ أَمْ لَهُمْ سُلَّمٌ يَسْتَمِعُونَ فِيهِ ۖ فَلْيَأْتِ مُسْتَمِعُهُم بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٣٨﴾ أَمْ لَهُ الْبَنَاتُ وَلَكُمُ الْبَنُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ أَجْرًا فَهُم مِّن مَّغْرَمٍ مُّثْقَلُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾ أَمْ عِندَهُمُ الْغَيْبُ فَهُمْ يَكْتُبُونَ ﴿٤١﴾ أَمْ يُرِيدُونَ كَيْدًا ۖ فَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا هُمُ الْمَكِيدُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾ أَمْ لَهُمْ إِلَـٰهٌ غَيْرُ اللَّـهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ وَإِن يَرَوْا كِسْفًا مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ سَاقِطًا يَقُولُوا سَحَابٌ مَّرْكُومٌ ﴿٤٤﴾ فَذَرْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ ﴿٤٥﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿٤٦﴾ وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٧﴾وَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا ۖ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ ﴿٤٨﴾ وَمِنَ اللَّيْلِ فَسَبِّحْهُ وَإِدْبَارَ النُّجُومِ ﴿٤٩﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [الطور].
Qur'an — Surah: at-Tûr — Verses: 29-49

And in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
{قَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَأَتَى اللَّـهُ بُنْيَانَهُم مِّنَ الْقَوَاعِدِ فَخَرَّ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّقْفُ مِن فَوْقِهِمْ وَأَتَاهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [النحل]
Qur'an — Surah: an-Nahl — Verse: 26

Also, Allaah the Most High said
:

{وَمَا أَمْرُنَا إِلَّا وَاحِدَةٌ كَلَمْحٍ بِالْبَصَرِ ﴿٥٠﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَهْلَكْنَا أَشْيَاعَكُمْ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ﴿٥١﴾}

Qur'an — Verses: 50-51 — Surah: al- Qamar

O people all over the world! Bear witness to one another. O My righteous forerunner (in faith) supporters in this era of dialogue before (my) appearance! Be witnesses against people concerning Allah's admonition. I warn the deniers who disbelieve in (what is in) the Great Qur'an and instead seek guidance elsewhere and give them tidings of smart meteorites that shall bomb before the passing of the planet of torment, Saqar

You have entered into a time of accelerating torments, including hurricanes and extreme storm winds that cause the overflowing sea, and catastrophic earthquakes that uproot the foundation of your buildings causing the roofs to fall on the heads of whomever Allah wills amongst you

Also, there will be meteorites which will hit the Earth at a certain forenoon someday, that would blaze when they penetrate the atmosphere of Earth, but as soon as they become a few meters away in the sky of some cities, they explode on the heads of the people of those cities that they may deny what the atheists call “natural disasters”

Do you not comprehend that Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth, is in control of them? The meteorites travel for miles in the Earth's atmosphere, and then Allah causes some of them to blow only a few metres above you as a warning for you to believe that Allah controls the universe. This is a warning of torment by the greatest meteorite. This is a tar meteorite that cannot be melted by high heat. Even though the fire of planet Saqar is powerful enough to melt rocks, it cannot melt this tar meteorite. Its high heat resistance can resist the heat of fire without melting. If put inside Saqar, the meteorite will resist its heat within

The meteorite of torment,is made of tar, a mixture of minerals. It has an incredibly high density due to its rapid rotation, which compresses its atoms tightly. It's so dense that it's anti-friction, as it is the fastest meteorite ever recorded in the Book of Allah. The only thing faster than this meteorite is the binding of the atoms in the universe on the last day of life, which creates a single, compact planet. I am telling you about the meteorite of torment, which is the worst and most disastrous of all celestial meteorites. I find its speed before it hits the Earth mentioned in the Holy Qur'an to be similar to the speed of light. In line with the verse:
{وَمَا أَمْرُنَا إِلَّا وَاحِدَةٌ كَلَمْحٍ بِالْبَصَرِ ﴿٥٠﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَهْلَكْنَا أَشْيَاعَكُمْ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ﴿٥١﴾}
[Surah:54 - Al-Qamar -verses:50-51]

Allah means it is as fast as the light before it collides with the land of the biggest fault in the Qur'an, the USA. The meteorite of torment will fall wherever Trump is, as if it were a thermal missile dedicated to Trump and his likes of human devils in the Black House in the United States of America

I had a vision from Allah of this meteorite with a terrifying sound and unprecedented dust on Earth. The meteorite of torment is a special gift for the companion of Satan, Donald Trump; it is befitting his station. What a miserable gift!

This is the result of his malice and evil intentions towards Allah and His messengers. Donald Trump is fully aware that the Glorious Qur'an is from Allah, the Lord of all worlds, but he chose to disdain it
He knows the truth that worshipping Allah as it should be causes Allah to be pleased within himself upon his servants, however, Trump hates to please Allah and does whatever makes Allah dissatisfied and wants to darken every heart that Allah has enlightened. He was oppressive, tyrannical, and arrogant, and he exalted himself greatly on the Earth. He even sees that there is nothing more powerful than him, forgetting that Allah is more powerful than them. Death to you, Donald Trump
!

O people! Trump is the most evil creature ever, he is a great evil upon the occupied American people, as since he ascended the American throne, the Jewish Trump and the Jewish Americans have dominated the American people and the American Christians

I confirm that the catastrophic impact of the meteorite will affect numerous regions of the Earth (the unparalleled planet). However, I urge the righteous believers and repentant Muslims (submitters to Allah), as well as the repentants among the Arab and non-Arab populations all over the world, not to be terrified. As Allah, sublimely exalted is He, said
:
[Surah:54 - Al-Qamar -verses:50-51]
،
I, the awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, announce the challenge to you, Donald Trump, the worst creature. Rather, may Allah bless George Bush Jr. who has repented and turned back to Allah but concealed his faith, and I know from Allah what you do not know
Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

The Caliph and servant of Allah:
Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani.

اقتباس المشاركة: : https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=296375