الموضوع: The Imam Mahdis Response to the Saudi National Center for Meteorology who Claim They Will Manipulate Clouds I Give them Tidings of a Scourging Torment Indeed their Lord is Ever Watchful Over Them

The Imam Mahdi's Response to the Saudi National Center for Meteorology who Claim They Will Manipulate Clouds. I Give them Tidings of a Scourging Torment. Indeed, their Lord is Ever Watchful Over Them

The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

10— Dhu'l Qi'dah — 1445 AH18 - May —2024 —AD
06:58 AM

(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

The Imam Mahdi's Response to the Saudi National Center for Meteorology who Claim They Will Manipulate Clouds. I Give them Tidings of a Scourging Torment. Indeed, their Lord is Ever Watchful Over Them

In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering over every arrogant tyrant.Alas for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Qiblah of Muslims. Look how it has become an advocate for calling for disbelief and denial of the clear verses of the Great Qur'an. I read in the announcement of the Saudi National Center for Meteorology that they are studying the possibility of transferring clouds from the sky of Taif to the sky of Mecca during the Hajj season for this year, 1445 AH. I swear by Allaah, they cannot create a fly, so how can they send winds to transport the clouds that are held between the sky and the earth?! And Allaah did not place them within the capability of humans, but rather it is among the verses of challenge in the clear verses of the Great Quran to prove the divinity of the Almighty Allaah, Exalted He is above what they associate with Him. Allaah the Exalted said:
{إِنَّ فِى خَلْقِ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ وَٱخْتِلَٰفِ ٱلَّيْلِ وَٱلنَّهَارِ وَٱلْفُلْكِ ٱلَّتِى تَجْرِى فِى ٱلْبَحْرِ بِمَا يَنفَعُ ٱلنَّاسَ وَمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ مِنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ مِن مَّآءٍ فَأَحْيَا بِهِ ٱلْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا وَبَثَّ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ دَآبَّةٍ وَتَصْرِيفِ ٱلرِّيَٰحِ وَٱلسَّحَابِ ٱلْمُسَخَّرِ بَيْنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ لَـَٔايَٰتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿١٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم
[ البقرة: 164]Quran — Surah: al-Baqarah — Verse: 164

Allaah also Said:{هُوَ ٱلَّذِى يُرِيكُمُ ٱلْبَرْقَ خَوْفًا وَطَمَعًا وَيُنشِئُ ٱلسَّحَابَ ٱلثِّقَالَ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ وَيُسَبِّحُ ٱلرَّعْدُ بِحَمْدِهِۦ وَٱلْمَلَٰٓئِكَةُ مِنْ خِيفَتِهِۦ وَيُرْسِلُ ٱلصَّوَٰعِقَ فَيُصِيبُ بِهَا مَن يَشَآءُ وَهُمْ يُجَٰدِلُونَ فِى ٱللَّهِ وَهُوَ شَدِيدُ ٱلْمِحَالِ ‎﴿١٣﴾}
[سُورَةُ الرَّعۡدِ]Qur'an — Surah: ar-Ra’d — Verses: 12-13

I repeat the question for the Saudi meteorologists, the advocates for atheism in Saudi Arabia: Are you disbelievers in the Word of Allaah the Exalted :

{ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِى يُرْسِلُ ٱلرِّيَٰحَ فَتُثِيرُ سَحَابًا فَيَبْسُطُهُۥ فِى ٱلسَّمَآءِ كَيْفَ يَشَآءُ وَيَجْعَلُهُۥ كِسَفًا فَتَرَى ٱلْوَدْقَ يَخْرُجُ مِنْ خِلَٰلِهِۦ ۖ فَإِذَآ أَصَابَ بِهِۦ مَن يَشَآءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِۦٓ إِذَا هُمْ يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ وَإِن كَانُوا۟ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يُنَزَّلَ عَلَيْهِم مِّن قَبْلِهِۦ لَمُبْلِسِينَ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ فَٱنظُرْ إِلَىٰٓ ءَاثَٰرِ رَحْمَتِ ٱللَّهِ كَيْفَ يُحْىِ ٱلْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَآ ۚ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ لَمُحْىِ ٱلْمَوْتَىٰ ۖ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الرُّومِ] ؟

Quran — Surah: ar-Rûm — Verses: 48-50

I shall remind them of Allaah's challenge in the clear verses of the Qur'an: This is the creation of Allaah. So show me what those other than Him have created. Rather, the wrongdoers are clearly going astray. And Allaah the Exalted said:

{خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ بِغَيْرِ عَمَدٍ تَرَوْنَهَا ۖ وَأَلْقَىٰ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ رَوَٰسِىَ أَن تَمِيدَ بِكُمْ وَبَثَّ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ دَآبَّةٍ ۚ وَأَنزَلْنَا مِنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ مَآءً فَأَنۢبَتْنَا فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ زَوْجٍ كَرِيمٍ ‎﴿١٠﴾‏ هَٰذَا خَلْقُ ٱللَّهِ فَأَرُونِى مَاذَا خَلَقَ ٱلَّذِينَ مِن دُونِهِۦ ۚ بَلِ ٱلظَّٰلِمُونَ فِى ضَلَٰلٍ مُّبِينٍ ‎﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ لُقۡمَانَ]Qur'an — Surah: Luqman —
Verses: 10-11

I swear by Allaah, you will never be able to manipulate clouds until you wake the clinically dead [in reference to Mohammed bin Salman] or resurrect the dead who moved to the afterlife. Who are you fooling? You are underestimating the minds of the proud Arab people of al-Hijaz. You have crossed all the red lines of Allaah's boundaries, and you know that you cannot manipulate clouds, and you know that you are liars. You seek to falter the faith in the challenges of Allaah in the clear verses of the Qur'an for those who are waiting for you to fulfil your promise during the next hajj season in the summer. Unaware of the severity of the forthcoming summer, you will face unimaginable torment amidst the scorching heat of the hell's inferno.O people, Arabs and non-Arabs , do you not know that you are still in the spring season until June 21, 2024, before the onset of the most scorching summer, the summer of the fiery abyss of hell? Thus, I hold the argument against you with truth, and say: If there are people in the world who die due to the rising temperatures in the current spring season, then how will the temperatures be in the upcoming summer of this year 1445 AH, corresponding to 2024 AD, where temperatures will reach up to 151 degrees Celsius by the command of Allaah?!

The question is: Will you give up when the temperature reaches 75°C or you insist on experiencing 151°C??!

We shall wait and see, for I have no control over the matter, and all affairs belong to Allaah. He punishes whom He wills with it and bestows His mercy upon whom He wills. So whoever turns to his Lord in repentance, seeking forgiveness for his sins and guidance for his heart, Allah will forgive his sin and alleviate for him the intense heat of hellfire. Indeed, Hellfire is even hotter than the heat of the sun. Rather, the sun is experiencing climate changes due to its temperature rising beyond its capacity, as a result of the approach of the planet of Hellfire, which is even hotter than the sun, as stated in the clear verses of the great Quran. And you will come to know that I am truthful, while the climatologists are the liars, except for those whom my Lord has shown mercy, who spoke the truth among them and then were guided after they learned with certainty that climate change is indeed in the sun. Its temperature has risen beyond its capacity, leading to major consecutive solar explosions due to the approach of Hellfire, which is even hotter than the sun. Likewise, Allaah will intensify the heat of the planet of Hellfire, so you will hear it raging and roaring due to volcanic eruptions on its surface. So anticipate the evident sign of the smoke. This torment will envelop people with painful punishment, and there will be no means to save those who are misguided and earned the wrath of Allaah. Allaah did not wrong them, but they wronged themselves, except for those whom my Lord has shown mercy among the people of understanding. As for those awaiting the torment for their hearts to be reassured towards the caller to truth from their Lord, I say to them what is stated in the words of Allaah the Exalted :

{هَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّآ أَن تَأْتِيَهُمُ ٱلْمَلَٰٓئِكَةُ أَوْ يَأْتِىَ رَبُّكَ أَوْ يَأْتِىَ بَعْضُ ءَايَٰتِ رَبِّكَ ۗ يَوْمَ يَأْتِى بَعْضُ ءَايَٰتِ رَبِّكَ لَا يَنفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَٰنُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ ءَامَنَتْ مِن قَبْلُ أَوْ كَسَبَتْ فِىٓ إِيمَٰنِهَا خَيْرًا ۗ قُلِ ٱنتَظِرُوٓا۟ إِنَّا مُنتَظِرُونَ ‎﴿١٥٨﴾‏ إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا۟ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِى شَىْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَآ أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا۟ يَفْعَلُونَ ‎﴿١٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ الأَنۡعَامِ]

.Quran — Surah: al-An’aam — Verses: 158-159
And in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted :{وَيَقُولُونَ لَوْلَآ أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ ءَايَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِۦ ۖ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا ٱلْغَيْبُ لِلَّهِ فَٱنتَظِرُوٓا۟ إِنِّى مَعَكُم مِّنَ ٱلْمُنتَظِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ يُونُسَ]

Quran— Surah:
Yunus— Verse:20

And it saddens me those who do not understand, for instead of repenting to their Lord to forgive their sins and enlighten them with the true clarification of the Great Quran from their Lord before they see the painful torment, sadly, I find the news in the clear verses of the great Quran that most of them are awaiting to witness the sign of the painful torment, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted :

{أَوَلَمْ يَهْدِ لَهُمْ كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا مِن قَبْلِهِم مِّنَ ٱلْقُرُونِ يَمْشُونَ فِى مَسَٰكِنِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِى ذَٰلِكَ لَـَٔايَٰتٍ ۖ أَفَلَا يَسْمَعُونَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا۟ أَنَّا نَسُوقُ ٱلْمَآءَ إِلَى ٱلْأَرْضِ ٱلْجُرُزِ فَنُخْرِجُ بِهِۦ زَرْعًا تَأْكُلُ مِنْهُ أَنْعَٰمُهُمْ وَأَنفُسُهُمْ ۖ أَفَلَا يُبْصِرُونَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا ٱلْفَتْحُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَٰدِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ قُلْ يَوْمَ ٱلْفَتْحِ لَا يَنفَعُ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ إِيمَٰنُهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَٱنتَظِرْ إِنَّهُم مُّنتَظِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سُورَةُ السَّجۡدَةِ]

.Quran — Surah: as-Sajdah — Verses: 26-30

And I say: "O Allaah, indeed they await the painful torment to reassure their hearts." And I say to them: So await; indeed, I am too waiting with you
"O Lord, forgive and have mercy and judge between us with truth, for You are the swiftest of accountants”.

Peace be upon the messengers, and all praise is due to Allaah, the Lord of all worlds...The caliph of Allaah over the whole world, the Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة
Last updated: 25-05-2024 07:11 PM