الموضوع: I Argue with you Using Knowledge and Logic Indeed the Capabilities of Allaah are Boundless

I Argue with you Using Knowledge and Logic. Indeed, the Capabilities of Allaah are Boundless

- 4 -
Imam Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
13 - 05 - 1430 AH
07 - May - 2009 AD
12:55 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)
ـــــــــــــــــــ

I Argue with you Using Knowledge and Logic. Indeed, the Capabilities of Allaah are Boundless

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Peace be upon the messengers, and all praise is due to Allaah, Lord of the worlds
Dear brother, may Allaah guide you. Indeed, I argue with you based on knowledge and logic! As for the capabilities of Allaah, they are boundless. If all the earth's trees transform into pens and all the seas on the 7 planets transform into ink, Allaah will never run out of His Words of Power! In line with His true Word
:
{وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ}
[لقمان:27]
Qur'an — Surah: Luqman — Verse: 27

It is illogical to argue with me using what Allaah did not do, and if he did, we would find it in the Qur'an. On the other hand, I argue with you with what Allaah did and clarified in the Qur'an

As for the capabilities of Allaah, they are boundless. If you, my researching brother, claim that you are four-eyed, I shall reply to you and say: But I did not see that Allaah gave you more than two eyes. Then you reply, “But Allaah is capable of everything and adds to creation as He wills." Here I shall respond: But I see naught but your two eyes. You will then say, “O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, did not Allaah say:

{فَلا أُقْسِمُ بِمَا تُبْصِرُونَ (38) ومَا لا تُبْصِرُونَ (39)}
صدق الله العظيم [الحاقة]؟
Qur'an — Surah: al-Haqqa — Verses: 38-39

And you, Nasser, do not see but my two eyes, even though I have four. You just do not see them, and indeed, Allaah is capable of everything!

This, my brother, is not an argument based on knowledge and logic. Verily, the power of Allaah is limitless. And I argue with you through what Allaah has taught us about facts in the Great Quran supported by knowledge and comprehensible reason

As for aliens, I acknowledge their presence, but they come to you from the land of the two sunrises (the Hollow Earth). They are not an extraterrestrial creation. So do not argue with me with that which you have no knowledge about and say that there are people living on other planets with no water. Then I reply to you and say: beneath the 7 planets are nothing but the tortured people in Hellfire and the Keepers of Hell ,the honoured angels, who never disobey Allaah and do as commanded

Peace be upon the messengers, and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
ـــــــــــــــــــ
اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة

Translator's note
:
I tend to write Allaah with double a to indicate elongation in Arabic.