الموضوع: The tenth planet is a sign for the Awaited AlYemeni O Bush Jr and all humans!

- 2 -

The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

!Glory to Allah the Great; to Him belong the matters in His creation

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful. From the Awaited a khalifa of Allah over the mortals (of jinn and mankind) and the seal of Allah’s khalifas altogether, from the family of the purified House, to all scholars of the Islamic nation who divided their religion into sects so they failed and their strength is gone because of their violation of the command of their Lord in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:105
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ البيّنات} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌عمران:105].

And violating the command of their Lord in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {..to uphold (the established) religion and not to be divided therein..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoo`arã] 42:13
{أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

O community scholars of the Muslims divided their religion into sects and each party rejoicing in that which they have; indeed I am the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah over the mortals (jinn and mankind); the supporter Imam to that which came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, And Allah had made in my name telling about me and the title of my mission, and the doctrine of my forefathers is Shafi’e, and I make Allah and His angels to witness that I do not belong to any of your doctrines, surely I am not fanatic with it and I am not of you in a thing not me nor my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:159
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

And because of your saying in religion with your opinion, and your explanation to the Quran according to your conjecture; (consequently), your scholars split into sects and parties, and each party is rejoicing in which they have, violating the command of their Lord, so you failed and your strength departed as it is you condition now — O community of the Muslims — so you became lowly weak, so Allah sent me as a mercy to you and the people altogether except who refused to enter into Allah’s mercy, and I am the True Awaited Mahdi, in reality I do not say about Allah with the explanatory-statement for the Quran other than the Truth, nor I call you to a new Book; in fact the return to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger so that I reunite you for the unification of your rank, and I rule among you in which you differed therein, and I call the people of the Book to and equitable word between us and them that we shall worship none but Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and I call the people altogether to enter into Islam fully, and indeed that the (only true) religion with Allah is Islam, and whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and that is the manifest loss. And surely those who disbelieved and disobeyed would wish that they were submitting-Muslims to their Lord; they do not associate anything with Him, and know that association with Allah is a grievous iniquity. And Allah does not forgive that a partner should be set up with Him, And most of you do not believe in Allah without associating His honorable servants with their Lord, so they call on them besides Allah while they do not get their supplication-call; in fact they are unaware of their supplication-call.

O community scholars of the nation upon various heavenly religions, and O community scholars of humans upon various scientific fields, I swear to you by Allah the Exalted, the Great, the All Merciful over the throne having control (to all things) Who is for Him whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and what is in between them, and whatever is underground, He knows the secret and whatever is hidden, Allah — there is no God but He. His are the most beautiful names, I am the Awaited Mahdi — Allah’s khalifa over the mortals (jinn and mankind), from the family of the purified House, I receive the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran with revelation of orientation (to make one understand) and not whisper of an outcast satan, I call with sure knowledge from my Lord; the grand Quran, so I guide you with it to the straight path; Allah’s path, the All Mighty, the Praised, holding-firmly with Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah, surely I do not distinction between Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, (otherwise) I end up following what violated Allah’s Book then I be of those who make a distinction between Allah and His messenger, surely I seek refuge in Allah that I be of whom go astray who lead (others) astray. And whatever is being similar with Allah’s Book in the sunna of His messenger, surely it is from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and whatever you found of the sunna much discrepancy between it and the Quran, surely know that it is from other than Allah and it is from satans of mankind and jinn to hinder you from Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger.

And I am the Awaited a khalifa of Allah over the mortals (of jinn and mankind), I repeat and say: O community scholars of the Islamic nation upon various heavenly religions, and O community scholars of humanity upon their various scientific fields, I call you to the dialogue table in order for me to show you facts of the Quran’s signs upon the actual reality with knowledge and logic until manifest to you that it is the Truth from your Lord; a blessed Book guides to that which is most upright, and a good news to the believers.
O community scholars of the Islamic nation, Allah had granted me the knowledge of the Book the grand Quran and not a knowledge of Him only. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who disbelieve say: You are not a sent messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you and who has the knowledge of the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:43
{وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:43].

Perhaps all scholars of the nation would like to interrupt me then say: “O Nasser Al-Yemeni, O who claim that you are the Awaited Mahdi and that Allah indeed had gave you the knowledge of the Book, surely there is a proof for each call, so if you are truly that Allah just gave you the knowledge of the Book the grand Quran, so we are all scholars of the Muslims believing in the grand Quran and we still have major secrets in the grand Quran being mysterious for us; in fact we face a critical situation from the unbelievers in the grand Quran, so they argue with us with clear argument about the validity of this grand Quran, so they say to us: “Point out to us the barrier of Dhul Qarnain if you are truthful that this Quran is truly from a Wise, All Knowing, and guide us to gog and magog, and attest to us the seven earthly-planets, and point out to us the companions of the cave and Al-Raqeem that the Quran say that they are of Allah’s wonderful signs. Then all scholars of the Muslims stand unable to respond to the skeptic atheists, so if you are truly the Awaited Mahdi a khalifa of Allah over the mortals (of jinn and mankind); and since you say that Allah granted you the comprehensive knowledge of the Book the grand Quran then answer these questions in which all scholars of the Islamic nation were not able to answer, that’s because it requires the answering with knowledge and logic in order for the atheists to find it truly sensible upon the actual reality, so all of us stood helpless! For if you answer us with Truth and clarified to us with the explanatory-statements for the Quran, then we find your statement for these major Quranic secrets being truly with knowledge and logic upon the actual reality, surely all scholars of the Muslims will know that Allah have increased to you over us abundantly in knowledge, and that indeed you are in fact the real True Awaited Mahdi, you do not say about Allah except the Truth, so Allah fulfilled (His promise) to you with the True knowledge and logic that we find it upon the actual reality”.

Then I reply to you — O community scholars of the Islamic nation— and I issue fatwa to all scholars of humanity in these major secrets for the grand Quran so you would find it truly upon the actual reality until it is quite clear to you that it is the Truth. But I have a condition; if it cleared to you that it is the Truth upon the actual reality then do not acknowledge in my status scholars of the Muslims nor scholars of the christians and Jews; surely the curse of Allah, the angels and the people altogether is upon you in every moment and a short span of time with the number of seconds of eternity and the month from the beginning of lifetime for the world’s life till the last day, till the day of judgement, till the day when people resurrect to the Lord of the worlds.

________

.I seek refuge in Allah the Exalted, the Great, from the outcast satan

..In the name of Allah we begin the serious dialogue and the decisive word, and it is not a jock, and we surely will make it clear to people who know

:So I respond to the first hypothetical question
?The first question of scholars of the nation: Where is the barrier of Dhul Qarnain, where is gog and magog, and where is the deceptive messiah antichrist Al-Dajjal
And the answering one is the Awaited Mahdi, Allah’s khalifa over the humans from the family of the purified House; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; Allah the Most High said: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahmaan] 55:17
{رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن:17].

O community scholars of humanity and the people altogether, do you see two easts and two wests on the surface of your earth? And your answer is known, you will say: “We did not see other than a rise for the sun to a side, and a setting for the sun in the facing-opposite side; west. And we know that the sun appears from the east so it changes its rise in the east side little by little, but it is one easterly side, and its setting a one western side. And we say; yes, that’s known with scholars of the Muslims in the word of Allah the Most High: {..by the Lord of the easts and the wests..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma`aarej] 70:40”
{بِرَبِّ الْمَشَارِقِ وَالْمَغَارِبِ} صدق الله العظيم [المعارج:40]".

Then first we say: O scholars of the nation, indeed you know that the easts and wests are locations on the surface of your earth, and the evidence is the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made the people who were deemed weak to inherit the easts of the earth and the wests of it which We had blessed. And the good word of your Lord was fulfilled upon the Children of Israel — because of their patience. And We destroyed what Pharaoh and his people had wrought and what they had built.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:137
{وَأَوْرَثْنَا الْقَوْمَ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا يُسْتَضْعَفُونَ مَشَارِقَ الْأَرْضِ وَمَغَارِبَهَا الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ الْحُسْنَىٰ عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا وَدَمَّرْنَا مَا كَانَ يَصْنَعُ فِرْعَوْنُ وَقَوْمُهُ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْرِشُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:137].

it cleared to us that the easts and the wests are locations on earth in the eastern side and what faces it of the western side, therefore, what are they the two easts and the two wests? O folks, it is then:
.Indeed, the two easts and the two wests are two points on the surface of the earth in two facing-opposite sides

O community scholars of the nation, I find in the grand Quran that the two points of the two easts on the surface of the earth are (themselves) the same two points of the two wests, in the meaning of that there is a land has two easts in two different facing-opposite sides, in a sense that the sun rises on it from a side until when it sat it rose on it from the other side in a moment of the setting time, and its rise is being from the other side to this land in which you do not encompass knowledge.

And I do not speak to you from your books; in fact from Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and I find in the grand Quran that the greatest distance between two points on the surface of this earth of yours is between the two points of the two easts, and both are themselves (the same) two wests, as this will clear to you upon the actual reality. Perhaps one of you would like to interrupt me: “How did you know from the Quran that the farthest great distance between two points on the surface of this earth of ours is between the two points of the two easts?”. So we reply to him and say: Allah the Most High said that the human being who turned away from Allah’s remembrance in this world’s life, surely Allah the Most High appoints for him one of satans among jinn, so he is his associate then both became living as two souls in one body, and this associate satan of his hinders the human being from the Truth until when it manifest to him how far he lead him astray from the straight path consequently the human being would hate his associate satan a great hate, but both do not separate in fact their life continues in one body and both are sharing-partners in the chastisement, so I do not want to get out of the subject, but look at the wish of the human being from the extreme of his hatred to his associate satan, his arch enemy and who lives with him inside him, for that Allah the Most High said: {And whoever turns himself away from the remembrance of the All Merciful, We appoint for him a satan, so he is his associate.(36) And surely they hinder them from the (right) path, and they think that they are guided aright.(37) Until when he came to Us, he said: Oh I wish that between me and you there were the distance of the two Easts and the two Wests! so evil is the associate!(38)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:36-38
{وَمَن يَعْشُ عَن ذِكْرِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ نُقَيِّضْ لَهُ شَيْطَانًا فَهُوَ لَهُ قَرِينٌ (36)وَإِنَّهُمْ لَيَصُدُّونَهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ (37)حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَنَا قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ (38)} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

.Through this we know for certain that the greatest distance between two points on the surface of this earth is between the two easts

Therefore, O folks, indeed our earth with a great opened tunnel from the extremities. And Allah the Most High said: {And if their turning away is hard on you, then, if you could seek a tunnel into the earth or a ladder to heaven, to bring them a sign! And if Allah pleased, He would certainly have gathered them all to guidance, so be not of the ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:35
{وَإِن كَانَ كَبُرَ عَلَيْكَ إِعْرَاضُهُمْ فَإِنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ أَن تَبْتَغِيَ نَفَقًا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَوْ سُلَّمًا فِي السَّمَاءِ فَتَأْتِيَهُم بِآيَةٍ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَجَمَعَهُمْ عَلَى الْهُدَىٰ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:35].

O folks, therefore it manifested to us that there is an existing world underneath the ground. And Allah the Most High said: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the ground.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:40, and that is the spread land and not flat in fact it is spread and leveled in the finest leveling to the point that if one of you stood at the gate of the tunnel land at the south he surely will see the gate at the farthest north side of the land, that’s because this spread land it stretches in the inside of the earth from the north to the farthest south side of the land, and Allah spread it fully well. And Allah the Most High said: {And the land, We have spread it out. How well We spread it!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:48, and the meaning of His word “how well We spread it” surely that is a description in the finest precision he describes to you the furbished-spread land that it is spread fully well in the finest precision in leveling, surely there is no protrusion in it because of that spreading, so it the sun was in the heaven facing the southern gate and one of you was standing at the northern gate surely he will look at the sun while it is at the east of the furbished-spread land from the south side despite that he is standing in the farthest north side of the land at the northern gate.
{لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَىٰ} صدق الله العظيم [طه:6]
{وَالْأَرْضَ فَرَشْنَاهَا فَنِعْمَ الْمَاهِدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات:48]

And in that land there are gog and magog, and the deceptive messiah antichrist (Al-Dajjal), and that is Allah’s garden in the earth, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, and it is not the heavenly-garden of Abode (paradise), in fact it is Allah’s garden in the earth. The deceptive messiah antichrist (Al-Dajjal) wants to say that he is Allah and that he has a garden and fire, and it belongs to Allah and not him (satan), and to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and what is in between them and what is underneath the ground, do not let satan to seduce you O community of Muslims surely Allah had promised you with that garden in the world’s life and He would make you heirs of the earth’s inside and the outer-side of it if you are believers.

As for the barrier of Dhul Qarnain, it is found in a narrow (bottleneck) in the middle of the furbished spread land (inner-earth) dividing it into two lands, but the barrier has a major opening at the top and it is not sealed but it is slick, slender, so they can not scale it in order they jump to a world beyond the barrier in the opposite-facing side, but gog and magog they have an opening from the other side and it is their outlet from the northern gate, but the deceptive messiah antichrist (Al-Dajjal) does not want them to get out unless if the barrier of Dhul Qarnain is demolished and that’s because the first resurrection for whom Allah destroyed them while they were disbelievers; its secret is tied-up with the demolishing of the barrier of Dhul Qarnain. And Allah the Most High said: {And it is forbidden to a town which We destroy: they shall not return.(95) until when Gog and Magog are let loose and they beget (breeding) from every back (genes).(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:95-96
{وَحَرَامٌ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا أَنَّهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ (95)حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يأجوج ومأجوج وَهُم مِّن كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنسِلُونَ (96)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:95].

And Allah the Most High said in the story of Dhul Qarnain: {He said: This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the promise of my Lord comes to pass He will crumble it, and the promise of my Lord is ever true.(98) And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others and will be blown in the images (of the living and the dead), then We gather them all together,(99)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:98-99
{قَالَ هَٰذَا رَحْمَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّي فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي جَعَلَهُ دَكَّاءَ وَكَانَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي حَقًّا (98)وَتَرَكْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَمُوجُ فِي بَعْضٍ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَجَمَعْنَاهُمْ جَمْعًا (99)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

O people, I swear to you by Allah the Exalted, the Great, I did not issue a fatwa but with Truth, and the deceptive messiah antichrist (Al-Dajjal) wants to come out to you from the spread land from the inside of you earth on the day of first resurrection for the perished ones among you and they were not Muslims, and he wants to say that; it is the day of abiding, and that he has garden and fire, and he would say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and that he is Allah Lord of the worlds! But I bear witness that he is not the Messiah Jesus son of Mary; and indeed he is a liar, for that he called the liar messiah (antichrist) and it was not for the son of Mary to say that, in fact he will speak to you of an adult age and he is of the righteous ones the followers to the Awaited Mahdi, and that’s because Allah’s messenger Mohammad is the seal of the prophets and messengers. And Allah the Most High said: {And he speaks to the people when in the cradle and of an adult age, and (he will be) one of the righteous.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:46
{وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌عمران:46].

As for the speaking in the cradle had passed and that is a miracle, but what is the secret of the miracle into speaking while he is of an adult age? That’s because Allah will resurrect him alive so he would speak to them of an adult age and from the righteous ones in the time of the leadership (Imama) of the Awaited Mahdi, so he would not call the people to follow him; in fact to follow the Awaited Mahdi, so he would be of the followers, so look at the gates of the furbished-spread land a tunnel into the earth, you find it True upon the actual reality with knowledge and logic for people who know, and we will indeed issue fatwa to you in the other secrets, if you only know, and we are sufficient now in clarifying the location of gog and magog and the furbished-spread land and the barrier of Dhul Qarnain.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Allah's khalifa the Awaited Mahdi upon the mortals (jinn and mankind), the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

An image of the earth taken by satellite with Truth upon the actual reality.

My Muslim brothers, the picture above taken by satellite with NASA the American agency, and they were not knowing that it will be of the ratification signs; in fact they do not encompass knowledge of this furbished- spread land and the matter astonished them, and they thought there is in it sun inside our earth , and indeed they are wrong, in fact that is the rays which you see it coming out from the inside of earth, surely it is the sun while it is facing the southern gate or the northern gate, and that is the solar rays coming from the gate that it faces it as we explained this to you in details from the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And He shows you His signs; which then of Allah’s signs will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:81, with the finest precision surely you would find the Truth is truly upon the actual reality, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
{وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَأَيَّ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ تُنكِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:81].

And here is another seven signs for you and they are the seven earthly-planets; where is their location in the universe as Allah pinpointed their location in the grand Quran? Then you find it Truly upon the actual reality. And Allah had commanded me in the grand Quran to argue with you with fact from Allah’s signs in the grand Quran with the True knowledge and logic that you find it upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {and certainly We shall make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:105, and confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and He shows you His signs that you may understand.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:73, and confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And He shows you His signs; which then of Allah’s signs will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:81
{وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:105]
{وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:73]
{وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَأَيَّ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ تُنكِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:81].

Which then of Allah’s signs will you deny — O community of disbelievers in the grand Quran — but I clarified it to you upon the actual reality with knowledge and logic whether it was the barrier of the Dhul Qarnain, gog and magog, the seven earthly-planets, the companions of the cave and Al-Raqeem, and all signs of Allah which you deny it in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the creation of yourselves, until it is quite clear to you that it is the Truth, ratifies it the knowledge and logic upon the actual reality just as you speak? For if I made clear to you upon the actual reality then you are still wavering in your doubt, then be notified of a war from Allah the One, the Almighty, so in which announcement after it will you then believe?

O community of Muslims who are still in their doubt wavering, Allah’s curse be upon you! How you are turned back! You believe the lie against Allah and His messenger and you deserted the Quran behind your backs with the pretext that none knows it interpretation except Allah, while He only means the allegorical-similar of it, surely here is the Awaited Mahdi between your hands calling you for the dialogue before the appearing, so how is it for me to appear at the Yemeni corner for the pledge of allegiance (at Kaaba) before the ratification? Do you then see this as logic of the mind? If you are using your minds! Does any remember other than those of understanding the thinkers and not the foolish-naive ones tracing in which they have no knowledge. Didn’t Allah prohibited you from this that you do not follow what you have no knowledge in it, and surely Allah’s argument against you is your hearing and your sight? But you do not use your minds except a few then — O community of scholars — you follow in which you have know knowledge! How the Awaited Mahdi would appear to you at the Yemeni corner for the pledge of allegiance before the dialogue and the ratification? No then Not, in fact after the dialogue and ratification he appears to you at the ancient House, or that you forbid on the Awaited Mahdi an encyclopedia news on the world wide web internet so you made it exclusively to be against Allah and His messenger for the interest of the spreading the bad and indecency to please satan and making the All Merciful angry, and not for the interest spreading the announcement for the glad tidings and the dialogue for the Awaited Mahdi, by Allah I did not chose this mean of my own accord — O community of Muslims — so keep your duty to Allah for you may be successful.

As for the regions of the seven earthly-planets surely altogether are under your earth in the space — stakes (one above the other) — and the lowest of them the destroyer planet Sijjeel the so called Nibiru or the tenth planet (Planet X).

As for this earth which you are living on it, Allah did not make it included with the seven planets, that is because this earth which you are living on it I finds it in the great Quran that it is the mother of the universe which torn from it the seven heavens and its stars and the seven planets and its moons and surely we are truthful. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were one-mass, so We torn them. And We made from water everything living. Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:30, and because you — O community of disbelievers — just knew this fact ratifying for the great Quran by science and logic upon the actual reality; for that Allah say to you, O disbelievers of today, arguing against you by your knowledge; for that He said in the same verse: {Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:30]،
{أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

As for the heaven, certainly you know it, and as for the seven planets it is found under your earth — stakes (one above the other) in the lower space, and as for your earth; surely it is the center of the great universe, and Allah's magnified House is in the center of the center. And Allah the Most High said: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea replenishing it — after it — seven more seas (as ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted.}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqman] 31:27. As for the apparent (outer-meaning) of this verse, it talks about the words of His ability the Most High {Be" and it is} that there is no limit-boundaries nor an end for His ability even if He makes what on earth of tree pens to write with it Allah's abilities the great sea of earth would have exhausted (ran-out) before the words of His absolute ability {Be" and it is}, even if He replenish after it the regions of the seven planets with seven seas (as ink), Allah's words would not be exhausted, so I knew through this verse that after mother earth are seven planets and this to be understood by the counting numerically which Allah made it in the Quran clear and evident, that's because the verse does not talk about a particular specific sea on this earth; but talks about what covers the surface of earth: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea}, which means the sea of earth and that's because three fourths of earth is sea and one fourth is land. Then He said:{and the sea replenishing it — after it — seven more seas (as ink)} which means after earth which carries the sea and trees then replenishing the seven planets after your earth by seven seas the words of Allah would not be exhausted, glory be to Him, and He is Exalted greatly (beyond measures). And we understand through this verse that the regions of the seven planets are found under your earth —O Bush Jr. and all humans.
{وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:27]
{كُن فَيَكُونُ} {وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ} {وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ}

Then we provide you with a verse from the Quran clearer and more detailed and confirming to the explanatory-statement of the previous verse. And Allah the Most High said: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talaq] 65:12
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق:12].

And here is the True explanatory-statement for you: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens,}Truthful Allah the Great, they are the seven heavens which surround you in all direction. And as for His word the Most High: {of the earth the like thereof,} which is like them in the how-many; numerically and not in the size, and it is the regions of the seven planets in space under your earth which you are living on it. And as for His word the Most High: {The command descends among them,} that the command from Allah to you is the great Quran. And the meaning of His word: {among them,} which means that your earth is out of the number seven for the seven planets in order to specify the number for the seven planets and that they are under your earth the mother of the great universe which torn from it the seven heavens and the seven planets. And as for His word the Most High: {that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things,} that is for the atheists to know that indeed Allah is the True Creator for the universe. And as for His word the Most High: {and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.} and this is the True miracle of ratification upon the actual reality, which means; as well you know that Allah is truly encompasses all things in (His) knowledge, and He Who knows that after your earth are seven planets, and that's because the lowest of the planets was not made clear to them until 2005, then they know that this Quran is True from a Wise, All Knowing, you find it upon the actual reality with knowledge and logic, so look at the solar system for the planets you find that the location of the seven planets is after your earth which you are living on it.
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ} {وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ} {بَيْنَهُنَّ} {لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ} {وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا}

Your brother the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1436
اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة
Last updated: 26-11-2020 05:31 AM

- 4 -
Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 - 07 - 1430 AH
24 - 06 - 2009 AD
02:39 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..The wisdom of the hypothetical dialogue

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother (A’ber Sabil), we only made the dialogue hypothetically to simplify the understanding initially so the dialogue consists of a question and answer and this isthe first wisdom, as for the second wisdom of the hypothetical dialogue with Bush in particular; that’s because they (Americans) are the first who invaded the surface of the moon and they compass with much of the cosmic science, so for that I argue with them in what Allah encompassed them from His knowledge, as the third wisdom, surely because Bush is of the mischief makers in the earth of (tyrants) whom exceeded limits in the cities and made great mischief therein, so I wanted to raise the argument against him with Truth or he submits to the Truth with full submission. And had reached him this statement to his office and he read it, and request of Muslim communities in America that to come to him with information about the Awaited Mahdi who the Muslims are awaiting him, and the reason of this request from Bush because of a thing from my statement entered his mind but it hindered him from the search into the Truth which they do not know from the scholars of the Muslims in the Muslim communities in America, and they said to him: “Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not the name of the Awaited Mahdi who the Muslims are awaiting him”. Then he dismissed the look into the search about the Truth, and as for the fourth wisdom of the hypothetical dialogue with Bush Jr. that is of way of honoring and respect for he may think or fear, and do not forget that Allah when He sent Moses and his minister Aaron to pharaoh (the tyrant) who exceeded limits in the cities and made great mischief therein, and slaughtered the young boys from the infants of sons of Israel unjustly and he claimed divinity and said: “I am your highest Lord”, and despite that, look how Allah enjoined on His prophet Moses and Aaron to whom claimed divinity. And Allah the Most High said: {Then (both of you) speak to him a gentle word, haply he may think or fear.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:44
{فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَّيِّنًا لَّعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَىٰ} صدق الله العظيم [طه:44].

But unfortunately the mention of Bush was the reason of your sedition from pondering over the Truth from your Lord my honorable brother, so be of those who possess understanding and ponder over the word and follow the best of it, and I have seen your response upon nullifying the law of punishment for the adulterer with two narrations that are contradicting with the grand Quran and between them a much discrepancy, so how do you believe in which is contrary to the decisive law of the grand Quran? And I do not find in the Book that Allah commands in executing the law of punishment after the repentance ever, with a condition that the repentance is before you have power over them (arresting them and find them guilty), may Allah bless you.

..Allah’s peace be upon you and upon all Muslims, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

- 5 -

03 - 07 - 1430 AH
26 - 06 - 2009 AD
03:50 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..The statement of hypothetical dialogue

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

We had knew about that news because it happened before the statement of the Awaited Mahdi for the the hypothetical dialogue, and it does not lack but the picture because I did not expose my picture yet in my website in those days, and the important is that the hypothetical statement was sent to the office of Bush and recieving it was confirmed from the (oval) office. After that through less than a month this news appeared on the global internet in different official websites and means of publication, and what follows is the text of what came in it from one of the official sites. It reads as follows:

Finally we read the media in the past few days for a news of formation of American president George W. Bush in establishing a committee to study the phenomenon of the Awaited Mahdi..!?
And that is during a the meeting of him with a number of religious men (clerics) and the Muslim chosen-elites in the United States of America. And the Commission, which is overseen by George W. Bush himself !!!, composed of experts in Islam and the affairs of the Middle East in the American ministry of foreign affairs (US State Department) and a number of members of the American central intelligence agency ((CIA)) !!! And the chosen of the Muslim community in the United States. and President Bush got to know during a meeting with clerics and Muslim elites on the philosophy of this (issue) of the Awaited Mahdi..!?
And the American president asked from the members of this Committee to provide him with information about ((the Awited Imam)) and beliefs of the Muslims in this regard.. And the American president said in this meeting, which was ((that this Imam should enjoy a special distinctive merit in order the for Muslims to redeem themselves for him)). And in a question to one of the researchers from the American intelligence officers on the Special Committee set up by the President and the extent of their information about him where he declared ((we have in the management of research the belongs to the Department of the Central Intelligence Agency a complete file and detailed study about the Awaited Mahdi and nothing missing of this file except his picture only where there is no picture of him till now..!?
ended the news.
As for Bush; the Truth almost manifested to Him from his Lord were it not for who hindered him from the Truth those who do not know because of the sedition of the name, and all matters return to Allah, and there is no power except with Allah the Exalted, the Great, I surely do not feel a thing of sorrow for Bush because he oppressed and ruled in tyrannical way, and treated (others) with absolute cruelty, and he shed the bloods and corrupted on earth a great mischief, and for that I do not sorrow over him in a thing, but O my sorrow for the Muslims and I fear for them from the chastisement of a destructive day if they do not believe that the sun overtook the moon, then the continue in the wavering; not believing nor denying until the night precedes the daylight because of the passage of hell-fire planet. We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return, what is your argument against us O community scholars of the nation so that you are not certain? And till when the waiting with the lack of acknowledgement with the Truth? Surely the call of the Awaited Mahdi for the dialogue just prolonged and the time of the dialogue entered in the fifth year while you did not respond to the call of the dialogue to come to the global dialogue table: website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni https://mahdialumma.xyz/
So what is your argument against us if you are truthful? Hasten to save your nation and yourselves for you may succeed , and come to the dialogue table, so if I did not rule between you in that you differed therein so you do not find straitness in your selves as to that which I decided between you with justice so you submit a full submission, surely if I did not do then I am not the True awaited Mahdi from your Lord, so respond to the call for the dialogue and you shall know. But if you refused I just acquitted my conscience, and you carried the bulk of the responsibility between the hands of Allah, and you will not avail from the Muslims whom Allah granted them with his grace and made them find out about me then the turned away because of a fatwa of a scholar said to them: “The name of the Awaited Mahdi is Mohammad son of Abd Allah”. or said to them: “The name of the Awaited Mahdi is Mohammad son of Al-Hasan al-Askari”, and then he turns away from our site and leaves the True explanatory-statement for the reminder because of the sedition of the name, surely he will never find besides Allah a loyal-friend nor helper, and his scholar who gave him fatwa with falsehood would never avail from him (the painful chastisement), and if he were to say to his scholar: “O virtuous sheikh, I hope from you to access the site of Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni and refute his arguments with a strong-convincing argument, so if you got blocked after the manifestation of your argument against him then we would know that he is of the liars, on a condition that you do not to insult him; in fact you debate with him with knowledge and authority so we find out about his status and what he has of knowledge until his matter manifest to us”. But there is no good in the questioner and the questioned. So believe the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who he is the True Imam to the son of the virgin Mary; that is the Awaited Mahdi who you are ignorant of his rank and you do not compass in his secret and you dispute in his matter, and his era just came and the destiny of his appearing; calling on you; come to Allah’s Book in order for me to rule between you with True-justice if you believe in it (Quran) but unfortunately as if he was nothing that been mentioned in this nation that most of them hate the Truth, and they want an Awaited Mahdi following to their desires so he would ratify on which they are, and I seek refuge in Allah that I follow their desires, indeed they will never avail a thing from Allah away from me, (quote from the Quran) and say: Wait then; I am (too) with you of those who wait.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Brother of the best foremost supporters; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

- 6 -

02 - 04 - 1431 AH
18 - 03 - 2010 AD
10:28 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

..The answer from the Book about the limits of the kingdom for the heavens and the earth

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and righteous family, and the followers to the Truth till Judgement day, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, I do not make distinction between any of His messengers and I am of the Muslims, after this..

O community of searchers about the Truth, indeed I am the True Imam Mahdi, it is a fact that I do not to say about Allah other than the Truth which the knowledge and logic ratifies it upon the actual reality, and we have issued fatwa from before with Truth and what after the Truth is only falsehood, and preceded that we gave you fatwa that (Al-Ritq) planet the (closed up) mass; that the people of science name it (the Neutron Planet) and it is the the planet of water, the secret of life, and there is no life without water, and Allah made everything living from water. And Allah the Most High said: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were a (closed up) mass, so We rent them. And We made from water everything living. Will they still not believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:30
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ ۖ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

O possessors of understanding who ponder over the Book, you should know that Allah does not address with this verse the disbelievers in the Quran in the era of sending down (the revelations) upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- because they do not know that the seven heavens and its adornments, and the seven earthly-planets and whatever is around them were a planet of one (closed up) mass; in fact Allah addresses with this true scientific cosmic miracle in the facts of the Quran’s scientific verses, and Allah addresses with this cosmic reality those whom Allah made them encompass knowledge in that, therefore the Quranic address is directed to the disbelievers of today in the era of the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who gave them fatwa with Truth that the throne of the cosmic kingdom altogether was compressed with an utter crush into the watery planet which the water covers three quarter of its surface and not but quarter of it is land, and for that Allah told us that the throne of the cosmic kingdom was assembled on water, and He meant that it was one mass on the watery planet earth And Allah the Most High said: {And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods; and His Throne of Power is ever (having control over all things) on water (earth) that He might manifest (the good qualities in) you, whoever of you is best in deeds..}Truthful Allah the Great [Hud] 11:7
{وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ وَكَانَ عَرْشُهُ عَلَى الْمَاءِ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا} صدق الله العظيم [هود:7].

And He does not mean that the throne of the cosmic kingdom for the seven heavens and its adornments, and the seven earthly-planets and whatever is around them that were on water and the water carries it as a ship, surely it is no as that; in fact He means that the seven heavens and its adornments, and the seven earthly-planets were a one mass pounded an utter crush on this earth on which you live. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, so We rent them. And We made from water everything living. Will they still not believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:30
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ ۖ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

And that is Allah’s argument and the argument of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni against the physicists of cosmic (science), and for that Allah addressed them with His word: {Will they still not believe?}Truthful Allah the Great. In the meaning of: Will they still not believe in the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran which the science and logic ratifies it upon the actual reality, so for that the Most High said: {Will they still not believe?}Truthful Allah the Great. That’s because they found this scientific cosmic fact that the grand Quran told us about it is truly upon the actual reality {Will they still not believe?}Truthful Allah the Great
{أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ}

And what is the matter of you that you do not believe the True explanatory-statement that the science and logic ratifies it upon the actual reality? And non explained fully to the humans this fact other than the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord despite that there are scholars before me manifested for them some of the secret of the word of Allah the Most High: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, so We rent them. And We made from water everything living. Will they still not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:30

The evidence of the cosmic explosion is the smoke that filled the space from it, and it was not with calm, my honorable brother. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Then He directed (His control) to the heaven and it was a smoke..}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:11
{ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:11]

As for the stages of forming the creation to the heavens and earth was completed with calm after the explosion due to my knowledge with the days of Allah for the computation in the Book, and there was ahead of me (other) searchers for the Truth as like Abd Al-Majid Al-Zandani and Zaghloul Al-Najjar in the statement of the comic explosion, but they do not know the center of the cosmic explosion nor they know where the seven earthly-plants are, so Abd Al-Majid Al-Zandani as well Zaghloul Al-Najjar thought that the seven earthly-planets are [located in the geological layers of earth[/U], and this is the word of scholars of miracle before me, and the mention of it is the following: which mentioned the following
[Just as the seven earthly-planets being spherical and layered in our earth upon the form of six bands wrapping a sphere of iron and nickel, and it surrounds one another, in a sense that the outside of them encases inside - where it must be the seven heavens being spherical and layered and encases the outside of them the inside in it].
Their untrue fatwa ended, and this is wrong, it should not be for them to say against Allah what they do not know the certain knowledge despite that they speak in other facts which truly scientific facts but they made mistake in many of the scientific facts as like their fatwa about the seven earthly-planets, so they made them a one mass, as that the heaven is a one mass.

Also their mistake in the cosmic expansion after the greatest explosion, so they say that it is still continuing in the expansion. But the Awaited Mahdi denies that wholly and fully; in fact the heavenly building is passed and ended and Allah completed the creation of the universe, and everything glorify in it known orbit till inevitable destiny and the beginning had ended since a long time ago and the universe began into the end with the changes and the cosmic events since the beginning of sending down of revelations for the grand Quran upon the seal of the prophets and messenger Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- declaring the beginning of the end for the grand universe. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Has drew near to the people — their reckoning, while they turn away in heedlessness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:1
{اقْتَرَبَ لِلنَّاسِ حِسَابُهُمْ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مُّعْرِضُونَ ﴿١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

But the humans did not notice the beginning of changes in the universe that corresponds to the revelation of the grand Quran, but who recognized the cosmic changes that corresponds to the revelation of the grand Quran they are of another world other than the humans, indeed they are the world of jinn, then they knew that this Quran who received Mohammad messenger of Allah from Knowing Wise, and they said what make this man from humans that the universe began into the end so he declares the entering of the universe in the age of the end, announcing in the nearness of reckoning while they turn away in heedlessness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Has drew near to the people — their reckoning, while they turn away in heedlessness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:1
{اقْتَرَبَ لِلنَّاسِ حِسَابُهُمْ وَهُمْ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مُّعْرِضُونَ ﴿١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

Moreover, the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah’s commandment will come to pass, so seek not to hasten it. Glory be to Him, and highly exalted be He above what they associate (with Him)!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:1; which means that the end got closer and the day of reckoning came. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Has drew near to the people — their reckoning, while they turn away in heedlessness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:1
{أَتَىٰ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُوهُ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل]

As we said that the world of humans did not notice the beginning of the end for the universe that it came corresponding with the sent-down revelations of the grand Quran in which Allah announced with nearing of the end, and who noticed the cosmic changes corresponding with the sent-down revelations is another world other than the humans surely they are the jinn, and for that they believed in this grand Quran because they were sitting in some of the sitting-places for the occupants of the world’s heaven from the world of angels, but the space attackers from jinn they noticed a cosmic changes by exploding stars the adornment of the world’s heaven that it came confirmation for the challenge in the grand Quran to the world of jinn and the world of mankind by invading the world’s heaven, and the passing through the regions of the heavens, and they said: {..so they said: Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran,(1) Guiding to the right way — so we believe in it. And we shall not set up anyone with our Lord;(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:1-2
{فَقَالُوا إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآنًا عَجَبًا ﴿١﴾ يَهْدِي إِلَى الرُّشْدِ فَآمَنَّا بِهِ ۖ وَلَن نُّشْرِكَ بِرَبِّنَا أَحَدًا ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

That’s because they noticed that the universe began towards the end, and they said: {And we sought to reach heaven, but we found it filled with strong guards and flames;(8) And we used to sit in some of the sitting-places thereof to steal a hearing. But he who tries to listen now finds a flame lying in wait for him;(9) And we know not whether evil is meant for those on earth or whether their Lord means to direct them aright;(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:8-10
{وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاءَ فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا ﴿٨﴾ وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ ۖ فَمَن يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَّصَدًا ﴿٩﴾ وَأَنَّا لَا نَدْرِي أَشَرٌّ أُرِيدَ بِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ أَرَادَ بِهِمْ رَبُّهُمْ رَشَدًا ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

And the thing told us with their word is this Quran, so how they say that the explosion is still going on in the space since the greatest explosion (big bang)? So with this they nullified the formation of building the heavens, and that’s because the explosion according to their claim still effective in going on towards the space! That’s because they followed the word of some cosmic physicists when they said that the cosmic explosion is still going on in the cosmic space!
But the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gives fatwa with Truth that the seven heavens and the seven earthly-plants are not a one mass; in fact, levels separated from each other, as for the heavens (Allah) had built it levels and they are seven levels. So they are not one mass but separated from one another, and each heaven is wider than the one beyond it, and all of them are filled with angels glorifying to their Lord night and day, and they do not tire, and I do not know of worlds in the seven earthly-planets from below us in facts the worlds of the seven heavens and in the motherly earth on which we live.
Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The seven heavens and the earth and those in them declare His glory..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:44
{تُسَبِّحُ لَهُ السَّمَاوَاتُ السَّبْعُ وَالْأَرْضُ وَمَن فِيهِنَّ} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:44].

But there are worlds inside the earth underneath the ground in the spread-furbished land, thus jinn are living with humans in one land and for that they said: {And we know not whether evil is meant for those in the land or whether their Lord means to direct them aright;(10) And some of us are good and others of us are below that — we are sects following different ways;(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:10-11
{وَأَنَّا لَا نَدْرِي أَشَرٌّ أُرِيدَ بِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ أَرَادَ بِهِمْ رَبُّهُمْ رَشَدًا ﴿١٠﴾ وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الصَّالِحُونَ وَمِنَّا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ ۖ كُنَّا طَرَائِقَ قِدَدًا ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

We gave you fatwa with Truth and I do not say of Allah other than the Truth nor I say as the saying of brother (Korak) the searcher for the Truth that this explosion was with calmness (quietly), surely that is incorrect; in fact (it is) great fiery explosion reached great distances in the cosmic space , and for that the cosmic space was scattered in it smoke of the dust as a result of (big bang) the greatest explosion in the cosmic history, and for that Allah the Most High said: {Then He directed (His control) to the heaven and it was a smoke..}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:11
{ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:11].

Thus the description of the heaven after the greatest explosion (big bang) and before the formation of the heaven, so my brother how can you it happened quietly with calm? And if you have said that the creation of the heavens and earth happened in calmness (quietly) after the explosion I would have agreed with you in the Truth and ratified you the authority of knowledge from the Quran because the creation of the heavens and the earth happened in calmness after the explosion, so (Allah) created them in six day with the computation of Allah in the Book.

O community of the searchers about the Truth, didn’t you find that the seven earthly planets levels after your earth and (revelations of) the Quran being sent down between the seven heavens and the earthly-planets, and all planets and stars from all sides? And I will tell you when you will be certain, it is on the day when Allah makes high-above your earth which is the lowest of the seven earthly-plants (which is) planet Sijjeel to rain upon you with the stones in the manifest smoke, then you would say: {Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:12, so then wait; I am (too) with you of those who wait..
{رَّبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢﴾} [الدخان]

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Here is the advanced hypothetical statement between the Awaited Mahdi and George W. Bush Jr

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

From the Awaited Al-Yemeni the Twelfth from the purified House the supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a khalifa of Allah upon the humans, to Bush Jr. and the people altogether in the countryside and urban areas, peace be upon who followed the Guiding One to the straight path, after this..

O people, your world has ended and the hereafter of yours has come and your reckoning drew near, while you turn away in heedlessness., and I came to you and the tenth planet as ordained in the written Book to him among you who will go forward or will remain behind. I do not sing to you with poems nor I exaggerate in rhymed-prose to who willed among you to think or fear Allah and the chastisement of the hereafter, and just been excused who warned.

O people, Allah did not make me a prophet nor a messenger but an Imam of justice and possessing a decisive word and not to be taken lightly in the True statement for the grand Quran; Allah’s comprehensive message to the people altogether for him among you who will go straight, so I make clear to you from the facts of verses the grand Quran and not by the verbal statement in the Quran only but Allah shows you the reality of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran upon the actual reality with the physical science and the mathematical logic 1+1=2 so you see it truly upon the actual reality just as you speak. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {..and that We will make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:105, and in confirming to His word the Most High: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [fussilat] 41:53
{سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:53].

Allah made this grand Quran a catalog for the Maker Who perfected His manufacturing, so which of Allah’s signs that you deny — O community of atheists? Let us resort to the catalog of the Maker, the Wise, for judgement in the grand Quran in which Allah had explained everything with distinctness in the utmost precision for people who know. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have explained everything with distinctness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:12
{وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ فَصَّلْنَاهُ تَفْصِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:12].

We will make Bush Jr. the supposedly questioner and the one ready to answer is the Awaited Al-Yemeni:

Q. 1- Bush Jr.: O the Awaited Al-Yemeni tell us what catalog of the Maker of the universe, how was the throne of the universe before it becomes into being and after it was with {Be and it is} till as for now, on a condition that you do not devise the knowledge from the books of the scientists only from the Quran the catalog of the Maker?
A. 1- The Awaited Al-Yemeni: And Allah the Most High said: {And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods; and His Throne of Power is ever on water that He might try you, whoever of you is best in deeds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hud] 11:7, the thing that He informed you in this verse is that the heavens and the earth were before it became into being; a one-mass folded and pounded a firm pounding on the planet of water which you are living on it that He might try you, whoever of you is best in doing righteousness, and the throne of the heavens and the earth was rolled-up like the rolling up of the scroll of writings, at the beginning it was joined on the mother planet for the seven heavens and its ornaments and the seven planets.
{كُن فَيَكُونُ}
{وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ وَكَانَ عَرْشُهُ عَلَى الْمَاءِ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا}
صدق الله العظيم [هود:7]

Q. 2- Bush Jr.: Where is this mother planet which torn from it the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets? So if you taught us which of the planets is it then you just taught us the center of this great universe because this planet is the center of the greatest explosion (big bang).
A. 2- The Awaited Al-Yemeni: Indeed the planet which torn from it the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets is the planet in which Allah made the secret of life, and the secret of life is water, and no life without water, Allah made from water everything living, and Allah the Most High said: {..and His Throne of Power is ever on water,}Truthful Allah the Great [Hud] 11:7,which means it’s a one mass rolled up like the rolling up of the scroll of writings on earth in which Allah made the water, O Bush Jr. have you found water of life, the rain and trees on other planets? If the water is found, then rain, (consequently) trees and human life are founded, therefore the planet that its symbol is the water in the grand Quran is the planet which was upon it the throne of the universal kingdom for the heavens and the earth; and it is this planet of sea which three quarters of it is a great sea. And Allah the Most High said: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were one-mass, so We torn them. And We made from water everything living. Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:33
{وَكَانَ عَرْشُهُ عَلَى الْمَاءِ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:7]
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:30].

Q. 3- Bush Jr.: Since you are speaking to us from the Quran and you say that the center of the explosion for the universal tearing for the heavens and the earth is this planet on which we live, also you say that the heavens are seven, and the earthly-planets are seven, so our earthly planet must be between the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets. And we know that the heavens are above earth and it is surrounding it from all sides, so the the seven planets must be underneath the mother planet earth, and that so our mother earth is being the center of the cosmic explosion (big bang), can you prove from the Quran the (catalog of the All Merciful) that it says; that after our mother earth there is seven earthly-planets stacked-levels (one level above the other)?
A. 3- The Awaited Al-Yemeni:[/U] Allah the Most High said: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea replenishing it — from after it — with seven more seas (as ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqman] 31:27, as for the apparent (meaning) of this verse; it is speaking about words of His ability the Most High {Be and it is} that there is no limits for His ability nor an end, even if (Allah) would make what on earth of trees as pens to write with it the words of Allah’s abilities, surely the great sea of earth would be exhausted before exhausting the words of Allah’s absolute ability {Be and it is} even if the seven planets replenishing after it with seven seas (as ink) the words of Allah would not be exhausted. I have learned through this verse that after mother earth there are seven planets and that being understood by the numerical number which Allah made it clear and evident in the Quran, that’s because the verse does not talk about the particular specific sea on this earth; in fact it talks about what covers the surface of earth: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea}, that is to say; the sea of earth because three fourths of earth is sea and one fourth is land, then He said:{and the sea replenishing it — after it — seven more seas (as ink)} which means, after earth which carries the sea, trees and the humans, then provides after it, namely after earth which carries the sea replenishing it (as ink) after it; and He means with this that the seven planets which are existing after the mother earth so He replenishes it by seven seas as the sea of mother earth — the words of Allah would not be exhausted, and because Allah knows that after this earth on which we live there are seven earthly-planets, and for that Allah the Most High said: {and the sea replenishing it — after it..} that is to say after this earth and He means the seven earthly-planets and of which He knows of its existence after our earth, and for that He mentioned the number seven, and said: {with seven seas}, so we understand through this that the seven earthly-planets are found after this earth separated from it in space.
{وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:27]
{كُن فَيَكُونُ}
{وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ} {وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ} {وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ}

Q. 4- Bush Jr.: Is there a verse found in the catalog Quran for the Wise is more evident to confirm that the planets are seven and the heavens are seven, also the locations of the seven earthly-planets that do exist after our earth to the lower (of it), and that our earth which Allah made it mother of the universe is located between the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets? On a condition that this verse mentions the numerical number for the heavens and earth then you this verse shows that the number of our earth had not been included in the number seven for the seven planets, and that’s because as you say; it is the center of rupture for the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets, so its number must be other than the seven planets which are after it, then Allah mentions that He made this miracle for proving the reality of this sent down Quran, and as well ratifying the explanatory-statement for the man whom Allah taught him the explanatory-statement?
A. 4- The Awaited Al-Yemeni: And Allah the Most High said: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talaq] 65:12, surely this verse is clear and evident, and a miracle for the illiterate prophet that he was truly receiving the Quran from a Wise All knowing, that’s because the verse says that Allah created seven heavens and of the earth the like thereof, which means the number {seven} seven earthly-planets {the command descends} and it is the grand Quran: {Therefore declare openly what you are commanded}, [Al-Hijr] 15:94, being sent down upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; in fact there is in the center of the center; that is to say the center of earth which Allah made it center of the rupture for the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets, and the center point is the Kaaba Allah’s venerated House, and all the planets and stars float around in circle from the right to the left around the ancient House flowing-freely glorifying the Wise Creator glory to Him, and He is highly exalted above what they associate (with Him)! The Quran made clear that this mother planet is excluded from the number seven and that it is in between the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets, for that Allah the Most High said: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them,}Truthful Allah the Great, therefore the seven earthly-planets after the mother earth on which we live, and which the command (of Allah) the great Quran descends among them in the mother earth to the whole people, so are you believing?
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق:12]،
{سَبْعَ} {يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ} {فَاصْدَعْ بِمَا تُؤْمَرُ} {اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ} صدق الله العظيم
Q. 5- Bush Jr.: Since you have mentioned to us from the Quran about how was the heavens and earth before the rupture and the detachment, then you mentioned to us after the rupture, and the center of the detachment for the universe that the earth on which we live, would you clarify to us how will be the end? And what is the Hour?
A. 5- The Awaited Al-Yemeni- Indeed the Hour is the earth that we are living on it and which is to roll-up the heavens and the planets like the rolling up of the scroll of writings. Confirming with His word the Most High: {..As We began the first creation, We shall return it. A promise (binding) on Us. We shall bring it about.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:104
{كَمَا بَدَأْنَا أَوَّلَ خَلْقٍ نُّعِيدُهُ وَعْدًا عَلَيْنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:104].

Q. 6- Bush Jr.: If the end will return to the beginning, then Allah will roll it up as it was a one-mass planet there must be a universal center of gravity in this mother earth which we live on it, so will you clarify to us from the Quran that the center of the universal gravity in the earth of humans, and which — had not been for Allah preventing it, the heavens and the earth would had fell upon us?
A. 6- The Awaited Al-Yemeni: Allah the Most High said: {Surely Allah upholds the heavens and the earth lest they cease. And if they ceased, none can uphold them after Him. Surely He is ever Forbearing, Forgiving.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater] 35:41, and the meaning of cessation for the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets is the falling on earth joining to the center of the universal gravity in the mother earth on which the humans live, but Allah with His mercy prevents it from that as mercy with the servants for they may keep their duty, that is because Allah prevents the seven heavens with its ornaments and the seven earthly-planets and whatever is in it to cease to the mother earth the universal center of gravity, and as we said that the cessation is the falling upon the mother earth. And Allah the Most High said: {And He withholds the heaven from falling on the earth except with His permission.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:65
{إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُمْسِكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ أَن تَزُولَا وَلَئِن زَالَتَا إِنْ أَمْسَكَهُمَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ مِّن بَعْدِهِ إِنَّهُ كَانَ حَلِيمًا غَفُوراً} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:41]
{وَيُمْسِكُ السَّمَاءَ أَن تَقَعَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:65].

Q. 7- Bush Jr.: How would be that be and what is the Hour in its reality and not time of its occurrence?
A. 7- The Awaited Al-Yemeni: The main Hour is found in the interior of earth on which we live, so if Allah revealed to it; it would be exploding in every inch on the face of earth, so the mountains blast an utmost blasting then it would be like fluffed wool. And Allah the Most High said: {And they ask you about the mountains. Say: My Lord will blast them an utmost blasting,(105) Then leave it a plain, smooth, level,(106) Wherein you see no crookedness nor unevenness.(107)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ta-Ha] 20:105, and it begins with great quake to the degree that the people can not walk upright, in fact swinging left and right as if they are drunk yet they are not drunk, only from the severity of the great quake so they are swinging left and right, and to the front and back. Allah the Most High said: {O people, keep your duty to your Lord; surely the shock of the Hour is a grievous thing.(1) The day you see it, every woman giving suck will forget her suckling and every pregnant one will lay down her burden, and you will see the people drunk, yet they are not drunk, but the chastisement of Allah will be severe.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:1-2, that’s because the earth is the Hour itself; it’s the one that shakes as a result of cosmic reasons and it is directed (by Allah), but earth on which we live is the Hour in itself, for that Allah the Most High said: {Surely the shaking of the Hour}; that is to say the earth on which we live the Quran names it the Hour on the day when they see it, it will be as if they have tarried for an afternoon or its morning, namely an afternoon or morning of the Hour which would shake if Allah command it to manifest (itself) to the people from inside the earth, and Allah the Most High said: {When the earth is shaken with her shaking,(1) And the earth brings forth her burdens,(2) And man says: What has befallen her?(3) On that day she will tell her news,(4) That your Lord had revealed to her.(5) On that day people will come forth in sundry bodies that they may be shown their works.(6) So he who does an atom’s weight of good will see it.(7) And he who does an atom’s weight of evil will see it.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zalzala] 99:1-8
{وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْجِبَالِ فَقُلْ يَنسِفُهَا رَبِّي نَسْفًا (105)فَيَذَرُهَا قَاعًا صَفْصَفًا (106)لَّا تَرَىٰ فِيهَا عِوَجًا وَلَا أَمْتًا (107)} صدق الله العظيم [طه]
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ شَيْءٌ عَظِيمٌ (1)يَوْمَ تَرَوْنَهَا تَذْهَلُ كُلُّ مُرْضِعَةٍ عَمَّا أَرْضَعَتْ وَتَضَعُ كُلُّ ذَاتِ حَمْلٍ حَمْلَهَا وَتَرَى النَّاسَ سُكَارَىٰ وَمَا هُم بِسُكَارَىٰ وَلَٰكِنَّ عَذَابَ اللَّهِ شَدِيدٌ (2)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].
{إِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ}
{إِذَا زُلْزِلَتِ الْأَرْضُ زِلْزَالَهَا (1)وَأَخْرَجَتِ الْأَرْضُ أَثْقَالَهَا (2)وَقَالَ الْإِنسَانُ مَا لَهَا (3)يَوْمَئِذٍ تُحَدِّثُ أَخْبَارَهَا (4﴾ بِأَنَّ رَبَّكَ أَوْحَىٰ لَهَا (5)يَوْمَئِذٍ يَصْدُرُ النَّاسُ أَشْتَاتًا لِّيُرَوْا أَعْمَالَهُمْ (6)فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ (7)وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ شَرًّا يَرَهُ (8)}
صدق الله العظيم [الزلزلة].
Q. 8- Bush Jr.: O who claim that you are the Awaited Mahdi a khalifa of Allah upon the humans, did Allah send you as a prophet and a messenger to all the people?
A. 8- The Awaited Mahdi: O Bush Jr., you have to know that the seal of the prophets and messengers is the illiterate prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- Allah’s messenger to the whole people with Allah’s message the grand Quran, and only Allah made me His khalifa, the supporter Imam to Mohammad messenger of Allah and to the grand Quran, so He made in my name the news about me and the title of my mission; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and the wisdom of coinciding to the name Mohammad in my name in the name of my father in order for the name to carry the announcement and the banner of the matter (Nasser Mohammad) meaning (supporter of Mohammad), that’s because Allah did not make me a new prophet; in fact the supporter Imam to that which came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and I did not come to you with a new revelation, in fact with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, I surely bring it from the Quran itself, and I call the Muslims and the people altogether to return to Allah’s Book and True sunna of His messenger upon the method of the prophet-hood in the era of sending down the (revelations) of the Quran. Allah aided me with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran so I explain it in details, and I to clarify to the people of knowledge among you the scientific of the Quran in order facts of for me to show you the facts Allah’s signs in the grand Quran upon the actual reality until it is clear to you that it is the Truth from your Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Foussilat] 41:53, and confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Naml] 27:93, in the meaning of that you will recognise the facts of Allah’s signs in the grand Quran so you would recognize them upon the actual reality with no doubt nor suspicion. And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And He shows you His signs; which then of Allah’s signs will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:81
{سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:53].
{وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:93].
{وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَأَيَّ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ تُنكِرُونَ ﴿٨١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

Q. 9- Bush Jr.: our scientists at NASA the American Agency confirms that the last what our scientists discovered is planet (Nibiru) What do you say about the tenth planet (Nibiru); this planet will pass by earth, and they just expect the humanity to face a great danger on the day of this planet’s passage, so did warn from it the illiterate prophet who came with this Quran? If it was truly from the All Merciful, then bring to us the proof from the same Quran and we would never accept a proof from you from other than the Quran in which the Muslims believe that it is from the All Merciful, as well we have another condition that the proof to be clear and evident from the Quran, then we find it upon the actual reality.
A. 9- The Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni: O Bush Jr., first you have to know and all the disbelievers in the Quran which came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that he warned the disbelievers before more than 1428 years that if they continued the disbelief in the grand Quran Allah’s message to all the people that surely Allah will send against the disbelievers among the worlds a painful chastisement from the planet of chastisement, so it would rain on them stones from Sijjeel one after another fortified at your Lord and it is not far from the wrongdoers! And the reply of the disbelievers was that they called on Allah, and Allah told us with their reply in the grand Quran, and Allah the Most High said: {And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}TTruthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:32
{وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:32].
Also they challenged him to drop kisaf of stones from the sky and Allah told us by this reply of theirs in the grand Quran, and Allah the Most High said: {Or as you claimed to drop from the sky kisafa down upon us,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:92, then Allah replied to them and the Most High said: {Don’t they see what is before them and what is behind them of the heaven and the earth? If We please, We could cause the earth to swallow them, or We bring down upon them kisafa from the sky. Surely there is a sign in this for every servant turning (to Allah).}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:9
{أَوْ تُسْقِطَ السَّمَاءَ كَمَا زَعَمْتَ عَلَيْنَا كِسَفًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:92]،
{أَفَلَمْ يَرَوْا إِلَىٰ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِن نَّشَأْ نَخْسِفْ بِهِمُ الْأَرْضَ أَوْ نُسْقِطْ عَلَيْهِمْ كِسَفًا مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لِّكُلِّ عَبْدٍ مُّنِيبٍ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:9].
Then Allah confirmed in the grand Quran that He will cause to drop upon the disbelievers kisaf of stones with the manifest smoke, and Allah the Most High said: {And if they were to see kisafa from the sky coming down, they would say: Piled-up clouds}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tour] 52:44.
{وَإِن يَرَوْا كِسْفًا مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ سَاقِطًا يَقُولُوا سَحَابٌ مَّرْكُومٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الطور:44].
And Allah had made clear to us by the earnest prayer of the disbelievers against themselves that the kisaf (means) pieces of stones as we made that clear previously in the word of Allah the Most High: {And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:32
{وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:32].

Q.10- Bush Jr.: Did the illiterate prophet specify the designated time of the chastisement which warned all the people of it for if they disbelieved in this Quran?
A. 10- The Awaited Mahdi: No, Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- did not specify the designated time of the chastisement for them as Allah ordered him to not specify for them (about) when it will come this promised chastisement for the disbelievers, and Allah the Most High said: {Say: I do not know whether that which you are promised is nigh or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:25
{قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَبِّي أَمَدًا ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

Q. 11- Bush Jr.: Is this kind of chastisement Allah had sent it down upon anyone of who disbelieve in the messengers of their Lord?
A. 11- The Awaited Mahdi: Yes, It had occurred previously several times, and the last (time) occurred —from before — Allah sent it down over the disbelievers whom they disbelieved in Allah’s messenger Abraham and Lot, and Allah the Most High said: {So the cry overtook them at sunrise;(73) Thus We turned above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained upon them hard stones.(74) Surely in this are signs for those who take a lesson.(75)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:73-75, and the Most High said: {So when Our decree came to pass, We made above it the lowest (planet) of it, and rained on them stones from Sijjeel, one after another,(82) Fortified at your Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:82-83.
But Allah did not raise the towns of the disbelievers until He made the high of it lower as they say against Allah whom do not know, in fact made it rained upon them stones from the planet of chastisement and Allah the Most High said: { And We rained upon them a rain. See, then, what was the end of the criminals!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:84, and the Most High said: {And We rained on them a rain, and evil was the rain on those warned.(173) Surely there is a sign in this; yet most of them believe not.(174) And surely your Lord is the Mighty, the Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu’ara] 26:173-175. Surely just manifested to us that Allah rained on them the evil rain by fortified stones that they are equipped to penetrate the Earth's cover (the ozone layer).
{فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الصَّيْحَةُ مُشْرِقِينَ ﴿٧٣﴾ فَجَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ ﴿٧٤﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّلْمُتَوَسِّمِينَ ﴿٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر]
{فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿٨٢﴾ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].
{وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِم مَّطَرًا فَانظُرْ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الْمُجْرِمِينَ ﴿٨٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].
{وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهِم مَّطَرًا فَسَاءَ مَطَرُ الْمُنذَرِينَ ﴿١٧٣﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً وَمَا كَانَ أَكْثَرُهُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٧٤﴾ وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿١٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء]

Q. 12- Bush Jr.: Where did it come these fortified stones? Namely from which planet rained on earth?
A. 12- the Awaited Mahdi: Allah the Most High said: {So when Our decree came to pass, We made above it the lowest of it, and We rained on them stones from Sijjeel, one after another,(82) Fortified at your Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:82-83, that is from planet Sijjeel as the grand Quran names it in His word the Most High: {and We rained on them stones from Sijjeel}Truthful Allah the Great
{فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿٨٢﴾ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود]
{وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ} صدق الله العظيم.

Q. 13- Bush Jr.: Where is it found the location of this Planet Sijjeel as the Quran told you?
A. 13- The Awaited Mahdi: O Bush Jr., you have to know the certain knowledge that the location of planet Sijjeel is below the seven earthly-planets, and I do not know of a planet after planet Sijjeel that is because Allah says in the grand Quran that it is (lowest) below the earthly planets, and that is clear and evident in the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {So when Our decree came to pass, We made above it the lowest of it, and rained on them stones from Sijjeel, one after another,(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:82, in the meaning of that the command of the decree for the chastisement came with timing of the planet Sijjeel’s passage over earth and Allah made clear for us that this planet of chastisement was below the earthly-planets and rotated in its designated orbit to the appointed time of inevitable decree for the disbelievers, so its location changed from the lower to the higher and passed over earth which we live on it to rain upon the disbelievers with fortified stones of chastisement, and for that Allah the Most High said: {So when Our decree came to pass, We made above it the lowest of it, and We rained on them stones from Sijjeel, one after another,(82) Fortified at your Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:82-83, which means; He made high (above) the earthly-planets that which was the lowest of it.
{فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود]
{فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿٨٢﴾ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود]

Q. 14- Bush Jr.: Where is it found the location of the seven earthly-planets that is mentioned the Quran?
A. 14- The Awaited Mahdi: The seven earthly-planets are existing after this earth on which we live towards the lowest, and the closest to us of the seven earthly-planets is Mars and the lowest of the seven earthly-planets is planet Sijjeel planet of the painful chastisement, and it is what you name it planet Nibiru, as well you name it the tenth planet X, but it is one of the seven earthly-planets and the lowest of it ever and no land after it as Allah taught us with that in the grand Quran, and made clear for us and explained to us in details that the seven earthly-planets are existing after this earth that we live on it and as we explained to you before in the hypothetical dialogue previously this earth which we live on it is the mother of the great universe which ripped from it the heavens and what’s in it of planets and stars, and Allah made clear for us that the locations of seven earthly-planets are existing after our earth which we are living on it, and Allah the Most High said: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talaq] 65:12
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق].
As for the command which descends is the command of the grand Quran from the Lord of the worlds was descending upon the illiterate prophet the truthful trustworthy Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and he was living on this earth, and Allah made clear to us that this earth on which we living that its location is between the heavens and the earths, in the meaning of that the seven earthly-planets are existing after this earth which we live on it, and Allah made clear to us that the lowest of the seven earthly-planets is the planet of chastisement and it is what you name it (Nibiru - Planet X), and for the Allah the Most High said: {So when Our decree came to pass, We made above it the lowest of it, and We rained on them stones from Sijjeel, one after another,(82) Fortified at your Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:82-83
{فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿٨٢﴾ مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

Q. 15- Bush Jr.: But our scientists at NASA the American Agency had told us about this planet and that previously had passed over earth and the angle of it rotation tends to lean off the other planets to the point that it comes to earth from the extremities, that is to say from the direction of the poles from the north to the south?

A. 15- The Awaited Mahdi: Your scientists said the truth in this matter O Bush Jr., that’s because Allah had told us in the grand Quran that you will know with this, then Allah the One the All Mighty confirmed that He will overpower you altogether by this; that if you denied and said who is stronger than us in power and you thought that you are the undefeatable power and you disobeyed the Awaited Mahdi who is calling you to the Truth and guides by the grand Quran to a straight path
As for the command which descends is the command of the grand Quran from the Lord of the worlds was descending upon the illiterate prophet the truthful trustworthy Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and he was living on this earth, and Allah made clear to us that this earth on which we living that its location is between the heavens and the earths, in the meaning of that the seven earthly-planets are existing after this earth which we live on it, and Allah made clear to us that the lowest of the seven earthly-planets is the planet of chastisement and it is what you name it (Nibiru - Planet X), and for the Allah the Most High said: {So when Our decree came to pass, We made above it the lowest of it, and We rained on them stones from Sijjeel, one after another,(82) Fortified at your Lord. And it is not far off from the wrongdoers.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:82-83

Q. 16- Bush Jr.: Then bring to us the verse which is telling you that the disbelievers will see that before it comes as well confirms the challenge by this destructive planet to he who refused and was arrogant and thought that he is the victorious over the Muslims?
A. 16- The Awaited Mahdi: Allah the Most High said: {Whether We let you see part of that which We promise them, or cause you to die, your only duty is but the delivery of the message, and Ours to call (them) to account.(40) Don’t they see that We come to earth, curtailing it of its extremities? And Allah rules — there is no power to repel His judgement. And He is Swift in calling to account.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Raad] 13:40-41. Also the following verse that addresses you O Bush Jr., and his allies, and Allah the Most High said: {..Don’t they see then that We are visiting the land, curtailing it of its sides? Can they then prevail?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:44, in the meaning of that the planet of chastisement comes from the side of the extremities, and you know that the earth’s extremities are the polar sides.
{وَإِن مَّا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ ﴿٤٠﴾ أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد]
{أَفَلَا يَرَوْنَ أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا أَفَهُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:44]

Q. 17- Bush Jr.: From which side of the extremities it will come? In a sense; is it coming to earth from the south pole side or from the north pole side?
A. 17- The Awaited Mahdi: In fact it will come from the north pole side so the people of the Arabian peninsula will see it coming from the area of the polar star which means from the area of the earthly north, And Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, and Allah’s curse upon the liars against Allah without the Truth.

Q. 18- Bush Jr.: Would Allah never chastise with the planet of chastisement except the towns of the disbelievers in this grand Quran among the worlds?
A. 18- The Awaited Mahdi: Unfortunately! As well the towns of the Muslims altogether even the town of Mecca but the towns of the Muslims — the planet of chastisement would never make them perish; in fact it will chastise them a severe chastisement.

Q. 19- Bush Jr.: Why Allah will chastise the town of the Muslims while they are submitters believing in the grand Quran?
A. 19- The Awaited Mahdi: Yes, The planet of chastisement will torture (people) of towns and perish others, as for the reason of not escaping of the Muslims’ towns from the chastisement because they did not believe in the khilafat of the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who is calling them to resort for judgement to what Allah sent down (of revelations) in the decisive grand Quran to correct the True prophetic sunna, so they refused but to hold firmly with that which is contrary to the decisive grand Quran of the inserted narrations and narratives from the plotting of Muslims from the Jews apparently — from who took shelter under their oaths, thus turning (others) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.
And the most torturing of the Muslims are the astronomers among them due to the denial of the ratification signs in the vast-horizons in the sun and the moon, so the sun overtakes the moon then the crescent is born before the pairing with the sun. In a sense that: The ratification sign that the moment of the crescent’s birth for the new month comes while the sun to the east of it, and the crescent floats after the sun from the west side, and the sun moves ahead of it east, so it meets with it, and it is a crescent. They denied in the occurrence of the ratification sign for the Awaited Mahdi by occurring of a repeated condition from the major conditions of the Hour; a warning to mortals (jinn and mankind) to him among them who will go forward or will remain behind. And that’s because of the cosmic order in the floatation of the sun and the moon, Allah had manifest it in the grand Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {And the moon, We have ordained for it stages till it becomes again as an old dry palm-branch.(39) Neither is it for the sun to overtake the moon, nor can the night precedes (before) the day. And all float on in an orbit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:39-40
{وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّىٰ عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ ﴿٣٩﴾ لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

Q. 20 Bush Jr.: What is the meaning of this in the explanatory-statement for the Quran?
A. 20- The Awaited Mahdi: That’s because Allah says in the grand Quran that the sun, moon and earth altogether float from the west heading east, and He say that the crescents emerge after the pairing for the moon with the sun in the (Muhaq) dark phase to the moon’s face, and after the tilting from the pairing begins the dawn of the crescents on the face of the moon, then Allah ordains for it stages until it returns to its first (phase) as an old palm branch, and it is the previous state for the moon and it is the dark phase (Muhaq) before the stages of the crescents. And He says that the sun should not for it to overtake the moon so the crescent is born before the pairing so the (sun) moves ahead of it east, while the moon is west of the sun so (the sun) meets with (the moon) while it just a crescent at the beginning of the month, as well can not the night precedes (before) the day in changing the movement of the earth, so the sun would rise from the setting-place of it since Allah created the heavens and the earth and the start of age and month which is represented in the movement of the sun, moon and earth until comes the era of the major signs of the Hour, then the sun overtakes as Allah pleases as a warning to the humans before the advent of the planet of chastisement, the lowest of the seven earthly-planets until when it comes, so the rotation of earth reverses then the night precedes (before) daylight which is the rising of the sun from its setting place, that’s because the day moves ahead of the night and the daylight moves east, and the night pursues it incessantly from the west side. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..He makes the night cover the day, which it pursues incessantly..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:54
{يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ يَطْلُبُهُ حَثِيثًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:54].

But when the planet of chastisement come — the rotation of earth would reverse then the night precedes the daylight and two signs of the major signs of the Hour would be achieved together, and they are: the arrival of the planet of chastisement and rising of the sun from its setting place, and this does not mean that the wheel of life just ended, surely we are still in the era of fulfilling the major conditions of the Hour, and rising of the sun of its setting place is one of the major conditions of the Hour, immediately after it is the appearing of the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni at the Yemeni corner after the ratification from all the humans in one night because of the painful chastisement with the eclipse of the stones with the manifest smoke, surely all of them altogether in one night believe in the status of the Awaited Mahdi and the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So wait for the day when the heaven brings a manifest smoke,(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12) When will they be reminded? And a messenger has indeed come, making clear;(13) Yet they turned away from him and said: One taught (by others), a madman!(14) We shall remove the chastisement a little, (but) you will surely return (to evil).(15) On the day when We seize (them) with the most violent seizing; surely We shall exact retribution.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:10-16. As for the watcher for the victory and the appearing surely that is the Awaited Mahdi the caller to the Truth with which came Mohammad messenger of Allah to the whole people then they turned away from it, and some of them said that he is taught and others said he is madman, and most of them do not believe, though you desire it eagerly. And did not believe Mohammad messenger of Allah except a few with respect to the humanity who (Mohammad) is in his era and after his death until his victory came with Awaited Mahdi the supporter to that which came with it the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
{فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٠﴾ يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾ رَّبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ أَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ الذِّكْرَىٰ وَقَدْ جَاءَهُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٣﴾ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا مُعَلَّمٌ مَّجْنُونٌ ﴿١٤﴾ إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلًا إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَىٰ إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان]

Q. 21- Bush Jr.: But you say that the chastisement is comprehensive to the towns of humans altogether, even Muslims’ towns! So why the towns of the Muslims will get to it the chastisement if it not may destroy them while they are not disbelievers in the Quran?
A. 21- The Awaited Mahdi: That’s because they are not certain in the signs of the Quran which I make it clear to them with the (knowledge) science and logic upon the actual reality! Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when the word comes to pass against them, We shall bring forth for them a creature from the earth that will speak to them, because the are not certain in Our signs.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:82
{وَإِذَا وَقَعَ الْقَوْلُ عَلَيْهِمْ أَخْرَجْنَا لَهُمْ دَابَّةً مِّنَ الْأَرْضِ تُكَلِّمُهُمْ أَنَّ النَّاسَ كَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا لَا يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

Q. 22- Bush Jr.: Do you have a verse in the Quran is more evident wherein Allah says that He will make the Awaited Mahdi appear in one night with the sign of the comprehensive chastisement before the day of resurrection then He says that He will destroy the deniers to the Quran with which came Mohammad a message from Allah to the whole people, then Allah destroys towns and chastises others a severe chastisement in order that to be a sign of ratification for this grand Quran with which came Mohammad messenger of Allah to the whole towns of humanity generation after generation, so Allah made it protected from alteration generation after generation to be Allah’s argument and His messenger Mohammad and the supporter for him Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. The people will never believe you if the Muslims did not believe you whom they believe in this grand Quran, so if the Muslims the believers in the grand Quran did not believe you then how will they believe you whom they do not believe in the Quran at all? And since you say that you are the Awaited Mahdi and that Allah sent you with the explanatory-statement for the Quran and you did not come with a new Book as you are saying, in fact with the explanatory-statement for the Quran so you bring it from the Quran itself; in fact you say that you address the people with decisive verses in the grand Quran. If you are as so —O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni— then the Muslims would not have denied you? How do they deny you and you are addressing them with decisive clear verses as you say? That’s because they believe in the Quran, so how can they deny you in what they believe in? And if you were truthful that you are addressing them with decisive clear verses, then they deny you, so it is a must that Allah would chastise them with Bush Jr. and the disbelievers of the mortals, and what is the difference between us and them while we all deniers in your status; the disbelievers and the Muslims. So had Allah warned us with the sign of ratification for your khilafat, so He would send upon us the sign of the comprehensive chastisement to the towns of the disbelievers and Muslims, so not one town on the face of earth would survive, but He destroys a town and chastise another?
A. 22- The Awaited Mahdi the supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah and the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni: Allah the Most High said: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:58-59
{وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ﴿٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

Q. 23- Bush Jr.: Since you say that before the arrival of planet of chastisement it occurs repeatedly a sign as warning for the humans and it is; that the sun overtakes the moon, so the crescent would be born before the pairing due to the differing in the set timing, so did you pinpoint the timing of the occurrence, and in which local timing of a country in the worlds? And did the sign of overtaking occurred, then you announced with crescent that you pinpointed in its timing the sighting of the crescent; the miracle for ratification?
A. 23- The Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni: Yes, O Bush Jr. I had declared the timing of the ratification sign that Allah made it with timing of the clock of His sacred House in the honored Mecca.

Q. 24- Bush Jr.:Did testify the witnesses of the sighting to the miracle moon from before the pairing from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia then they announced the sighting of the crescent to the worlds?
A. 24- The Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni: Yes, and Allah has made the miracle crescent for the ratification in month of Dhul Hijja the sacred despite that it preceded overtaking but it was smaller signs, in sense that they see the crescent while its age very short; two and a half hours or three hours but the crescent of Dhul Hijja for the year 1428 AH the sighting of the crescent was seen before the pairing totally, despite that I already announced to them previously before that in months that the day of sacrifice for the year 1428 AH should not be for it to be on other than Wednesday, in spite that I know the certain knowledge that this is impossible in the science of the cosmic physics with the astronomers altogether, but I Know from Allah what you do not know, and I know the certain knowledge that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord, and as long I ruled between them that the day of sacrifice it should not be for it to be except on Wednesday according to the date and (local) timing of the honored Mecca, so how my Lord would not ratify me in a sign that is not with the sign of chastisement, so we say the last of it is the prayer and seeking forgiveness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And Allah would not chastise them while you were among them; nor would Allah chastise them while they seek forgiveness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:33. In fact the overtaking is not the sign of chastisement, so how my Lord would not ratify me with it as long I ruled between and I decided with affirmation and I said to them in an earlier statement from before the event with the decisive ruling between them before that differ in the crescent of the month of Dhul Hijja for the year 1428 AH — a great dispute? In fact I made the judgement between them and I that Allah makes it on the day of sacrifice, so if it was not on the day of sacrifice then I am not the Awaited Mahdi and the dispute of that became an argument against us, that’s because I made the day of sacrifice being the judgement with Allah’s permission, and I left the judgement for my Lord despite that I know that this is impossible in the science of physics of astronomy with all of the astronomers in humans altogether.
{رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].
{بِرَبِّ الْمَشَارِقِ وَالْمَغَارِبِ} صدق الله العظيم [المعارج].

:This text was my judgement with Truth
[As for the day of sacrifice it must be on Wednesday, that’s because the beginning of Ramadan is Wednesday were it not for the overtaking and the real preceding for the sun, and the judgement between us is the day of the greater Hajj with Allah’s permission, because it is definitely will be on Wednesday].
{وَأَوْرَثْنَا الْقَوْمَ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا يُسْتَضْعَفُونَ مَشَارِقَ الْأَرْضِ وَمَغَارِبَهَا الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ الْحُسْنَىٰ عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا وَدَمَّرْنَا مَا كَانَ يَصْنَعُ فِرْعَوْنُ وَقَوْمُهُ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْرِشُونَ ﴿١٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]

And this was what I ruled with it between them with Truth, and this text I drew it from my earlier ruling from before they dispute, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, and this is the link of my judgement with Truth in its technical date on the worldwide internet:

E: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?26523
A: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?t=109

Q. 25- Bush Jr.: Where is the barrier of Dhul Qarnain? And where are gog and magog? And where is the deceptive messiah antichrist? And where is the land of the two easts which is mentioned in the grand Quran? Give me fatwa with Truth, and give fatwa to the scholars of the nation with Truth from the decisive verses in the Quran with a condition that we find what you speak with is from the Quran scientifically upon the actual reality in the finest precision as you speak of it by the logic-words of the Quran if you were truthful, give fatwa to me and to all the scholars of the nation in the worlds.

A. 25- The Awaited Mahdi — Allah’s khalifa over the humans, from the purified House The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni: Allah the Most High said: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:17. O community scholars of the nation and the people altogether, do you see two easts and two wests on the surface of your earth, and you are answer is know; you will say: “We did not see other than a rise for the sun to a side, and a setting for the sun in the facing-opposite side; west. And we know that the sun appears from the east so it changes its rise in the east side little by little, but it is one easterly side, and its setting a one western side. And we say; yes, that’s known with scholars of the Muslims in His word the Most High: {by the Lord of the Easts and the Wests!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma'aarej] 70:40.
{رَبُّ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ وَرَبُّ الْمَغْرِبَيْنِ ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن]
{بِرَبِّ الْمَشَارِقِ وَالْمَغَارِبِ} صدق الله العظيم [المعارج].

And first we say: O community scholars of the nation, you know that the easts and the wests are places on the surface of your earth. and the evidence is the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made the people who were deemed weak to inherit the eastern lands and the western ones which We had blessed. And the good word of your Lord was fulfilled in the Children of Israel — because of their patience. And We destroyed what Pharaoh and his people had built and what they had built.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:137
{وَأَوْرَثْنَا الْقَوْمَ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا يُسْتَضْعَفُونَ مَشَارِقَ الْأَرْضِ وَمَغَارِبَهَا الَّتِي بَارَكْنَا فِيهَا وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ الْحُسْنَىٰ عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا وَدَمَّرْنَا مَا كَانَ يَصْنَعُ فِرْعَوْنُ وَقَوْمُهُ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْرِشُونَ ﴿١٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

It just cleared to us that the easts and the wests are places on earth in the east direction and what faces it at the west. Then where is the two easts and the two wests? therefore, O people indeed the two easts and the two wests are two points upon the surface of the earth in two opposite sides.

O community scholars of the nation, I find in the grand Quran that the two points/locations of the two easts upon the surface of the earth are the itself the two points/locations of the two wests, in the meaning of that there is existing land for it two easts in two different opposite sides, in the meaning of that the sun rises upon it from one side until if it sat (instantly) it rose upon it from the other side in the moment of the setting is the rising of it from the other side to this land which you do not encompass knowledge of it, and I do not talk to you from your booklets in fact from Allah's Book the great Quran, and I find in the great Quran the greatest distance between two points upon the surface of your earth is these two points the two easts and they are themselves the two wests as shall be clearing for you upon the actual fact.

Perhaps one of you would like to interrupt me: "How did you know from the Quran that the farthest distance between two points upon the surface of our earth is this distance between the two points of the two easts?". So we reply to him and we say: Allah the Most High said that the human being who turned away from Allah's Reminder in this worldly life then Allah the Most High will appoint for him one of satans from jinn so he would be his companion, so they become two souls living in one body and this satan hinder his human being companion from the Truth until if it cleared to him how much he mislead him from the straight path, then the human being would hate his satan companion a major hate, but they do not separate in fact their lives continues in one body while both are associates in the torment. I do not want to get out off the subject but look to the wish of the human being from his most hate to his satan companion his worst enemy and who is living with him inside his body, for that Allah the Most High said: {And whoever lives away from the Reminder of the All Merciful, We appoint for him a satan, so he is his associate.(36) And surely they hinder them from the (right) path, and they think that they are guided aright.(37) Until when he comes to Us, he says: O would that between me and you there were the distance of the two Easts! So evil is the companion!(38)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:36-38, and through that we know the certain knowledge that the farthest distance is between the two points on the surface of the earth which is between the two easts.
{وَمَن يَعْشُ عَن ذِكْرِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ نُقَيِّضْ لَهُ شَيْطَانًا فَهُوَ لَهُ قَرِينٌ ﴿٣٦﴾ وَإِنَّهُمْ لَيَصُدُّونَهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَيَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَنَا قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ بُعْدَ الْمَشْرِقَيْنِ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرِينُ ﴿٣٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

Therefor folks, indeed our earth has a great tunnel and opened at the edges and Allah the Most High said: {And if their turning away is hard on you, then, if you can, seek a tunnel into the earth or a ladder to heaven, to bring them a sign! And if Allah pleased, He would certainly have gathered them all to guidance, so be not of the ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:35.
O folks, therefore; it cleared for us that there is an existing world under the ground and Allah the Most High said: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the ground.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ta Ha] 20:6.
{وَإِن كَانَ كَبُرَ عَلَيْكَ إِعْرَاضُهُمْ فَإِنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ أَن تَبْتَغِيَ نَفَقًا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَوْ سُلَّمًا فِي السَّمَاءِ فَتَأْتِيَهُم بِآيَةٍ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَجَمَعَهُمْ عَلَى الْهُدَىٰ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]
{لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَىٰ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

That is the furbished-spread land and it is not flat but furbished leveled in an ultimate leveling to the point that if one stood at the earth's southern gate of the tunnel (at the south pole) he sees the gate of the farthest northern extremities of the earth (at the north pole), that's because this furbished-spread land in the inside of earth extends from the north to the farthest extremities of the earth's south, and Allah leveled it the utmost leveling, and Allah the Most High said: {And the earth, We have spread it out. How well We leveled it!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51:48, and the meaning of His word: {How well We leveled it!}, surely that is a description in the utmost accuracy and precision He describes to you the furbished-spread land that it is leveled in the finest precision in the leveling so there is no fringe so because of this leveling is the sun in the sky facing the south gate and one of you was standing at the north gate so he will look at the sun while it is in the east of the furbished-leveled land from the southern side despite that he is standing in the farthest edge of the earth northerly at the northern gate. In that land exist gog and magog, and the deceptive messiah (antichrist), and that is Allah's Garden into the earth, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say, and not the Garden of Abode which at Sidra the farthest-point, in fact Allah's Garden underneath the ground, and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) wants to say that he is Allah! but he lied, and it not for a human that Allah speaks to him openly, glory be to Him. And the deceptive messiah (antichrist) speaks to you openly and say that he has garden and hell-fire, and it is for Allah and not for him, and for Allah what is in the heavens and what is in the earth and what is in between them and what is underneath the ground. Surely do not let satan to deceive you — O assembly of Muslims — indeed Allah had promised you with that garden in this world’s life and He makes you inherit the inside of the earth and above it if you were believers.
{وَالْأَرْضَ فَرَشْنَاهَا فَنِعْمَ الْمَاهِدُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].
{فَنِعْمَ الْمَاهِدُونَ}

As for the barrier of Dhul Qarnain: It is located in the narrow passage in the middle of the spread land dividing it into two lands, but the barrier of Dhul-Qarnain for has a big opening from the top and not sealed but it is smooth narrow they can not scale it in order they jump to the world beyond the barrier in the opposite side, but gog and magog have an opening from the other side and it their exit from the northern gate, but the deceiver messiah (antichrist) does not want to them to get out unless if the barrier of Dhul-Qarnain is crumbled, and that is because the first resurrection for whom Allah annihilated them and they were disbelievers; its secret is tied up with the destruction of the barrier of Dhul-Qarnain, and Allah the Most High said: {And it is forbidden to a town which We destroy: they shall not return.(95) Until when Gog and Magog are let loose and they descend from every progeny-race.(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:95-96
And Allah the Most High said by the tongue of Dhul Qarnain in the story of Dhul-Qarnain: {He said: This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the promise of my Lord comes to pass He will crumble it, and the promise of my Lord is ever true.(98) And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others, and it would be blown in the creations, then We gathered them all together,(99)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:98-99
{وَحَرَامٌ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا أَنَّهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٩٥﴾ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فُتِحَتْ يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ وَهُم مِّن كُلِّ حَدَبٍ يَنسِلُونَ ﴿٩٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]
{قَالَ هَٰذَا رَحْمَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّي فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي جَعَلَهُ دَكَّاءَ وَكَانَ وَعْدُ رَبِّي حَقًّا ﴿٩٨﴾ وَتَرَكْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ يَمُوجُ فِي بَعْضٍ وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَجَمَعْنَاهُمْ جَمْعًا ﴿٩٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

O people I swear to you by Allah the Exalted, the Great, I have not gave you fatwa except with Truth, and deceptive messiah (antichrist) wants to come out upon you from the spread-furbished land from inside of your earth on the day of the first resurrection, so he would take advantage of the first resurrection of the perished ones from you while they were not Muslims, and he wants to say that is the day of eternity and that he has garden of heaven and hell-fire, and he would say that he is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary and he is Allah the Lord of the worlds, but I bear witness that he is not the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, indeed he is a liar for that he is named the liar messiah, and it was not for the son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to say that, in fact he will speak to you of an older age and he is one of the righteous followers for the Awaited Mahdi and that is because Mohammad the messenger of Allah is the seal of the prophets and messengers, so it should not be for a prophet to come after him calling the people to follow him, and for that the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- will call you to follow the Awaited Mahdi and he would be one of the righteous followers for the Awaited Mahdi. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of an older age, and (he will be) one of the righteous.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:46
As for the speaking in the cradle it's just passed and that is a miracle, but what is the secret of the miracle in that he speaks of mature-adulthood? That’s because Allah will resurrect him alive so he speaks to you of mature-adulthood and from the righteous ones in the time of the leadership of the Awaited Mahdi so he would not call the people to follow him but to follow the Awaited Mahdi, so he would be one the followers.
{وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

Look at the gates of the spread-furbished land, a tunnel in the earth, you find the truth upon the actual reality with the knowledge and logic for people who know, and we shall issue fatwa to you in the other secrets if you understood. Now we suffice by clarifying the place of gog and magog, and the furbished-spread land, and the barrier of the Dhul-Qarnain, and the seven earthly planets. What follows is a picture of the land of the two easts underneath the ground taken by the satellites with Truth upon the actual reality:

My Muslim brothers, that picture above captured it the satellite by the American Agency NASA and they did not know that it will be from the signs of ratification, in fact they were not encompassing knowledge in this furbished-spread land, and the matter astonished them, and they thought that there is in it a sun inside our earth! Indeed they are mistaken, in fact that glow which you see it is coming out from inside the earth; it is the sun which is facing the opposite southern gate or the northern, and that is the solar rays coming from the gate which is facing it as we explained to you in details from the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And He shows you His signs; then which of Allah’s signs will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ghafer] 40:81, with the finest precision surely you would find the Truth is really upon the actual reality.
{وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَأَيَّ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ تُنكِرُونَ ﴿٨١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر]
..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds

Here to you the other seven signs and they are the seven earthly-planets and their location in the universe is as Allah pointed out their location in the grand Quran? Then you find it True upon the actual reality, and Allah had ordered me in the grand Quran to argue with you with facts from Allah’s verses in the grand Quran with science and logic which you find it upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {and certainly We shall make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:105, and confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and He shows you His signs that you may understand.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:73, and confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And He shows you His signs; which then of Allah’s signs will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:81
{وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:73]

Which then of Allah’s signs will you deny — O community of disbelievers in the grand Quran — but I clarified it to you upon the actual reality with knowledge and logic whether it was the barrier of the Dhul Qarnain, gog and magog, the seven earthly-planets, the companions of the cave and Al-Raqeem, and all signs of Allah which you deny it in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the creation of yourselves, until it is quite clear to you that it is the Truth, ratifies it the knowledge and logic upon the actual reality just as you speak? For if I made clear to you upon the actual reality then you are still wavering in your doubt, then be notified of a war from Allah the One, the Almighty, so in which announcement after it will you then believe?

O community of Muslims who are still in their doubt wavering, Allah’s curse be upon you! How you are turned back! You believe the lie against Allah and His messenger and you deserted the Quran behind your backs with the pretext that none knows it interpretation except Allah, while He only means the allegorical-similar of it, surely here is the Awaited Mahdi between your hands calling you for the dialogue before the appearing, so how is it for me to appear at the Yemeni corner for the pledge of allegiance (at Kaaba) before the ratification? Do you then see this as logic of the mind? If you are using your minds! Does any remember other than those of understanding the thinkers and not the foolish-naive ones tracing in which they have no knowledge. Didn’t Allah prohibited you from this that you do not follow what you have no knowledge in it, and surely Allah’s argument against you is your hearing and your sight? But you do not use your minds except a few then — O community of scholars — you follow in which you have know knowledge! How the Awaited Mahdi would appear to you at the Yemeni corner for the pledge of allegiance before the dialogue and the ratification? No then Not, in fact after the dialogue and ratification he appears to you at the ancient House, or that you forbid on the Awaited Mahdi an encyclopedia news on the world wide web internet so you made it exclusively to be against Allah and His messenger for the interest of the spreading the bad and indecency to please satan and making the All Merciful angry, and not for the interest spreading the announcement for the glad tidings and the dialogue for the Awaited Mahdi, by Allah I did not chose this mean of my own accord — O community of Muslims — so keep your duty to Allah for you may be successful.

As for the regions of the seven earthly-planets are all under your earth in space one above the other and the lowest of them is Sijjeel the destroyer, the so called (Nibiru - Planet X). Look at the solar system for the planets, you find the that the seven earthly-planets’ locations after your earth on which you live. Confirming with the world of Allah the Most High: {These are the messages of Allah, which We recite to you with truth. In what announcement will they then believe after Allah and His signs?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jãtheyah] 45:6
{ تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجاثية].

.And peace to him who follows the guidance to the straight path, the supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah with the support of the grand Quran; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=40444

Last updated: 14-06-2023 05:18 AM

- 7 -

09 - 04 - 1429 AH
16 - 04 - 2008 AD
07:39 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Warning to all mortals with rising of the sun from its setting

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
..From the Awaited Mahdi to Bush Jr. and to all mortals, and peace to him who follows the guidance, after this

O people, flee from Allah to Him from Him, surely I am a plain warner to you. O people, your world just ended and the hereafter of yours came while you are turning away in heedlessness. O people, flee from Allah to Him from Him, surely I am a plain warner to you, and know that there is no savior nor shelter from Allah’s chastisement except the fleeing to Allah with (often) turning close (to Allah), and repentance, and following what Allah sent down to you in the grand Quran with which came Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; a messenger from Allah to the whole people, and you are turning Away from the grand Quran. Allah sent me to you to teach you the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, it should not be for me to bring to you the explanatory-statement for the Quran from other than the grand Quran. In a sense that I bring to you the True explanatory-statement for the Quran from the Quran itself, so I make it clear and evident in order to understand it everyone with clear Arabic tongue. And Allah made the Quran being a confiding argument with Truth upon all your scholars, and if I am the True Awaited Mahdi surely all scholars of the heavenly-monotheistic religions can never overpower me; in fact I will overpower them with Truth until I silence their tongues with Truth so they submit a full submission except who refused to ratify while he knows for certain that it is the Truth and he speaks with Truth and guides to a straight path; those are satans among jinn and mankind, it’s being alike to them whether you warn them or not warn them — they will not believe, that’s because they are not being astray in fact they lead others astray while they know the Truth from their Lord, and if they see the way of rectitude, they do not take it for a way; and if they see the way of error, they take it for a way, those are from the most rebellious against the All merciful than all of creatures, those who deserve most to be burned in hell except who repented and turned close (to Allah), and took the All Merciful as a loyal-friend without satan, surely they will find that Allah embraces all things in mercy and knowledge, that’s because Allah forgives sins altogether no matter how it was, and no matter how many it got. True to what came in the grand Qurna and who is more truthful in word than Allah? And Allah the Most High said: {Say: O My servants who have exceeded bounds (committing sins) against their souls, do not despair of Allah’s mercy; surely Allah forgives sins altogether. He is indeed the Forgiving, the Merciful.(53) And turn to your Lord and submit to Him before chastisement comes to you, then you will not be helped.(54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before chastisement comes to you all of a sudden, while you perceive not;(55)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:53-55
{قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَ‌فُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّ‌حْمَةِ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَغْفِرُ‌ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ‌ الرَّ‌حِيمُ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَ‌بِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٥٤﴾ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّ‌بِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُ‌ونَ ﴿٥٥﴾}صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

O community of satans among jinn and mankind and their leader (Iblis) lucifer the outcast satan, I am calling you and the people altogether to Allah’s mercy and His pardon and His forbearance. Allah did not say; O people nor O jinn, in fact Allah made it comprehensive, and said: {Say: O My servants who have exceeded bounds (committing sins) against their souls, do not despair of Allah’s mercy; surely Allah forgives sins altogether. He is indeed the Forgiving, the Merciful.(53) And turn to your Lord and submit to Him before chastisement comes to you, then you will not be helped.(54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before chastisement comes to you all of a sudden, while you perceive not;(55)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:53-55
{قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَ‌فُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّ‌حْمَةِ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَغْفِرُ‌ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ‌ الرَّ‌حِيمُ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَ‌بِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٥٤﴾ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّ‌بِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُ‌ونَ ﴿٥٥﴾}صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

O community of satans, who is more truthful in narrative than Allah, and who is more truthful in word than Allah? So respond to the Truth’s caller, surely Allah made me His khalifa the comprehensive, and you know that I am indeed the True Awaited Mahdi seal of Allah’s khalifas altogether Allah’s mercy which encompassed all things except who refused to enter in Allah’s mercy, surely Allah will judge between me and him with the Truth (of justice), and He is Swiftest in taking account.

O community scholars of the Muslims, Allah’s comprehensive chastisement had come to the people altogether except who followed the True Awaited Mahdi who does not speak out of desire in the True explanatory-statements for the grand Quran, in fact with the same logic of the grand Quran, so if you are still believing in it, I surely swear by Allah the Exalted the Great in advance before the dialogue that I will indeed overpower you with Truth altogether and I silence your tongue with Truth until you do not find straitness in your souls to that which I decided with True (justice) so you submit with full submission, except who among you disbelieved in this Quran and he claims that he is of the believers in the grand Quran then he turns away from it, surely Allah will chastise him with a great chastisement. Certainly had come to you the True Awaited Mahdi with the Truth who you were waiting for him, and the Awaited Mahdi became the one who is waiting for you to the acknowledgement in his status to appear for you at the Yemeni corner (of Kaaba), and it has been three years for me while I am calling scholars of the Muslims to the dialogue and they did not respond to the True caller, and they claim that my example is as the example of the Mahdis eager for the mahdi-ship in every time; who smitten them afflictions of satans, so satans inspired to them into themselves with whispers of the outcast satan to say that he is the Awaited Mahdi, and that the soul of Allah’s messenger lives in his body. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He Who has made the Quran binding on you will surely return you to (Al-Me’ad) a comeback. Say: My Lord knows best him who has brought the guidance and him who is in manifest error.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:85
{إِنَّ الَّذِي فَرَضَ عَلَيْكَ القرآن لَرَادُّكَ إِلَى مَعَادٍ قُل رَّبِّي أَعْلَمُ مَن جَاء بِالهدى وَمَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ}صدق الله العظيم [القصص:85].

But I am the Awaited Mahdi who does not say about Allah other that the Truth, I say: Indeed it’s not (Al-Me’ad) is the comeback of Mohammad messenger of Allah to send him once again to you; in fact it (Al-Me’ad) is the comeback of the triumph after that his people got him out of Mecca, so Allah promised him to bring him back to Mecca while he is raising his head with the clear triumph, therefore, (Al-Me’ad) is the comeback to Mecca after those who disbelieved got him out of it. And Allah the Most High said: {If you help him not, Allah certainly helped him when those who disbelieved expelled him — he being the second of the two; when they were both in the cave, when he said to his companion: Grieve not, surely Allah is with us. So Allah sent down His tranquillity on him and strengthened him with hosts which you saw not, and made lowest the word of those who disbelieved. And the word of Allah, that is the uppermost. And Allah is Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:40
{إِلَّا تَنصُرُوهُ فَقَدْ نَصَرَهُ اللَّهُ إِذْ أَخْرَجَهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ثَانِيَ اثْنَيْنِ إِذْ هُمَا فِي الْغَارِ إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لا تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَنَا فَأَنزَلَ اللَّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَيَّدَهُ بِجُنُودٍ لَمْ تَرَوْهَا وَجَعَلَ كَلِمَةَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا السُّفْلَى وَكَلِمَةُ اللَّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:40].

So Allah made the emigration is the beginning of the journey towards the manifest victory until the comeback of the clear victory came. And Allah the Most High said: {Surely We have granted you a clear triumph,(1) That Allah may cover for you your (alleged) shortcomings in the past and those to come, and complete His favour to you and guide you on a right path,(2) And that Allah grants you victory with a mighty victory.(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fatt-h] 48:1-3
{إِنَّا فَتَحْنَا لَكَ فَتْحًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١﴾ لِّيَغْفِرَ‌ لَكَ اللَّـهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِن ذَنبِكَ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ‌ وَيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكَ وَيَهْدِيَكَ صِرَ‌اطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿٢﴾ وَيَنصُرَ‌كَ اللَّـهُ نَصْرً‌ا عَزِيزًا﴿٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفتح].

That is the comeback of victory with which Allah promised His prophet to return him victorious to Mecca with Allah’s victory, the All Mighty, the Wise, and not the comeback to the world’s life once again, so his soul returns as some of Mahdis the liars claim that the soul of Mohammad messenger of Allah that Allah had made it descend in his body to address the people with his tongue; in fact Allah bears witness that one of the wicked satanic souls has entered in the body of this claimer to lead the people astray from the straight path, then who claim the Mahdi-ship increase (in number) so the Muslims in every (period of) time get used to the number of Mahdis and that is a plotting of satans, so when the True Awaited Mahdi comes to them then they say to him isn’t his example but as the example of whom claimed the Mahdi-ship from before!

Here you are O community of Muslims turning away from the Truth after when it came to you, O to my surprise from the matter of the Muslims and their scholars who could not differentiate between the Mahdis who smitten them afflictions of satans and whom they say against Allah what they do not know, and among them the True Awaited Mahdi who bridles them from the grand Quran total bridling, and rules against himself that if he did not bridle scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews from the grand Quran then he is not the Awaited Mahdi. O scholars of the Muslims, is there after the truth but error? So what is the matter with you that you turn away from the Truth? And till when the silence about the Truth? So if you see that I am upon clear error so bridle me from the grand Quran, and bring an explanation that is better than my explanation and best interpretation if you were Truthful, so if you did — and you will never do — so I am not the Awaited Mahdi, have you then no sense? Isn’t there even one scholar among you right-minded man to acknowledge the Truth and scream in the fact of scholars of the nation, so he says either you bridle the man with the Quran, or he bridles you with Quran? And who is better judge in the Quran than Allah?

O community of Muslims, indeed there isn’t (time) left for the sun’s rising from its setting (place) other than one hour starting from the birth of crescent of Dhul Hijja of last year 1428 AH, and it is a Qadari hour (with Allah’s time) equals a thousand lunar hours, and the thousand lunar hours equals thirty thousand hours of what you count from your earthly hours, but you do not know in the secret s of the computation in the Book and we had made clear to you , and explained fully to people who know, won’t you keep your duty(to Allah)?

O Bush Jr. and the whole mortals, I am indeed warning you from Allah’s punishment with the plaint of the painful chastisement; and it is Sijjeel land lowest of the seven earthly-planet, and I am the Awaited Mahdi, testifying the True certain testimony that Bush Jr. and his loyal-friends are well aware of the coming of this planet, but the Awaited Mahdi is increasing them knowledge that this planet is the war of challenge from Allah the Mighty the Wise for if they refused and were argent from the Truth after when it came to them so they won’t acknowledge in his status, then I issue fatwa to them that Allah will overcome them with the planet of chastisement, and the disbeliever knew that this planet comes to the earth from its extremities from the north side till the south, but O Bush Jr., you suppress (knowledge about it) for the people, so you did not announce about it, that it is inevitably coming, to affirm to the humans with upcoming chastisement of Allah, but I will expose you from the grand Quran and I issue fatwa to the worlds that you know in that the certain knowledge about the coming of planet of chastisement before it comes.

As for how the Awaited Mahdi knew that you know in the coming of planet of chastisement, surely I knew that through a verse of challenging to you from Allah the All Mighty the Wise in His word the Most High: {..Can they not see that We visit the earth, curtailing it of its extremities?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:44
{أَفَلَا يَرَ‌وْنَ أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْ‌ضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَ‌افِهَا ۚ أَفَهُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

And this address is directed to the disbelievers who will know in this that; that the planet of chastisement comes to the earth from the extremities, so it passes from the north part heading towards the south part then it curtail it from the humans and many of the creatures in each rotation for it, and I swear by Allah the Great that you can never flee from Allah’s chastisement wherever you are to make you perish with it, and chastise besides you a grievous chastisement, surely there is no savior O Bush Jr. nor a shelter from Allah except to Him, so follow me and acknowledge in my status and Allah saves you from His painful chastisement with His power and His mercy.

O community of Muslims and all the people, I swear by Allah the Great that there no savior nor shelter from planet of chastisement except the acknowledgement in the grand Quran and to ratify Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- ratify the supporter for him; the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

Perhaps all the Muslims would like to say: “Do you think that we the Muslim community disbelieve in this Quran which came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to the whole people?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to them and we say: In fact the Muslims and their scholars are indeed of the most people disbelief in this grand Quran, that’s because they know that it is the Truth which came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so the Awaited Mahdi speaks to them then utters in that which Mohammad messenger of Allah uttered, and he explains to the the Truth in details, so he brings the True explanatory-statement for the Quran from the Quran itself, and I did not make my proof from the allegorical-similar verses, no by my Lord, surely I bring to you the proof from the decisive, evident and clear verses of which Allah made them out of need for interpretation due to its clarity because they are the mother of the Book, non deviate from them except the perishing one. So if you are turning away from the Awaited Mahdi while he does not speak to you from other than Allah’s narration,. Therefore who is more than your disbelief — O community of Muslims — except the human satans of the Jews whom they know that it is the Truth, and they are turning away from the Truth? Isn’t that a disbelief in the Quran, so in what announcement after this will they then believe? Or do you want the Awaited Mahdi to come with a new Book other than the grand Quran, or you want him to speak to you from the Torah and the Gospel? But Allah made the Quran the dominant over all the heavenly Books and the protected Book from alteration to be Allah’s argument against the worlds till the day of judgement, won’t you understand? Surely Allah is not pleased from you — O community of Muslims — because of your lack acknowledgement in the Truth which he addresses you with the True narrative of your Lord, so you neither believed nor you disbelieved throughout the three years while you are silent, perhaps one of you would say: “The scholars of the Muslims did not read about him”. Then we say: In fact many of them read about him, and did not cause reminding for them also they forsaken all the Quran behind their backs and said: “You are not the Awaited Mahdi because your name is not Mohammad”. Then the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies a reply that silence their tongues from it, so we say: Allah’s curse be upon you, do you call the Christians to the disbelief in this grand Quran, so you increase them disbelief over their disbelief then they say (to you) that we have it is written in the Bible that the name of the sent prophet after the Messiah Jesus son of Mary that his name is Ahmad while your messenger’s name is Mohammad, and this name came contrary to our belief in the name Ahmad and the difference of the name is Mohammad, therefore, there is no argument against us as long the name differed than what Allah told us by the tongue of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary in His word the Most High: {..giving the good news of a messenger who will come after me, his name is Ahmad..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Suff] 61:6
{وَمُبَشِّراً بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِنْ بَعْدِي اسمهُ أَحْمَدُ} صدق الله العظيم [الصف:6].

Then we reply to you and to the Christians, so we say: Indeed this obvious and clear proof is sufficient that Allah did not make the argument in the name; in fact in the knowledge despite that this name is for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family-came in the texts of the Bible and the Quran, and this is what I will argue with you over it; that if it came in the texts of the grand Quran that the name of the Awaited Mahdi is Mohammad but the grand Quran did not say that; in fact that is an obscene stupidity of scholars of the Muslims for the lack of their understanding to the narration of Allah’s messenger, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family:[My name coincides (into) his name] said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
[يواطئ اسمه اسمي]

So he did not say: “His name is my name”, in fact he said: [My name coincides (into) his name]. So what is the coinciding O scholar of the Muslims? Surely you know that the coinciding is the compatibility, do you not see the site of compatibility for the name Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the name of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad? So the name Mohammad is compatible in my name in the name of my father. Do you what is the wisdom in that compatibility? So the name of the Awaited Mahdi to be the title of the news, and his banner to benefit the people that Allah did not make the Awaited Mahdi a new messenger to the people, in fact he came supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- for that my name is Nasser Mohammad, won’t you understand? Allah is Sufficient for me against you O scholar of the Muslims..
[يواطئ اسمه اسمي]

But I say to you a brief useful word: Come to my website (The site of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni) www.mahdialumma.com for the dialogue then defeat the Awaited Mahdi on his website in his own home, and here I issued an order to the son of Omar the supervisor of my website, so I say to him: O son of Omar, I certainly ask you by Allah the Exalted, the Great, for if the scholars of the Muslims came to my site then they defeated me in the dialogue with the logic of the grand Quran, that you should write; Allah’s curse on you O Nasser Al-Yemeni, and leave my site to who desired to curse me till the day of judgement, so the generations curse me a generation after generation as Allah cursed the falsifiers (against Allah) in every time and place, and for if scholars of the nation came for the dialogue at my website then I defeated them with the authority of knowledge from the grand Quran, and I silenced their tongues with Truth, so they do not find striatness in themselves of what I decided between them with True (justice) so they know that it is the Truth from their Lord, so the submit a full submission if they held firmly with the grand Quran, and they are believing in it, then they will know the certain knowledge that I am indeed the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord to guide them and the people altogether to a straight ——— path, and if they said: “In fact we will wait until the end of the Qadari hour (with Allah’s time) which equals a thousand lunar hours and equals thirty thousands earthly hours, then we look will the sun rise from its setting, then we believe that you are truly the Awaited Mahdi.”, then I reply to you then I say: But you know that when the sun rises from its setting place surely the belief will not benefit you at that time — O people — (it is) Allah’s law in the chastisement with those who have gone before you. So wait; I am too with you of those who wait, and certainly you will come to know about it shortly after, and to Allah are (all) matters returned. O our Allah, I just delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness.

The Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni