الموضوع: News from Quran the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad AlYemeni

News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - Dhul Hijja - 1438 AH
29 - 08 - 2017 AD
08:30 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

In the name of Allah the Severe in punishment, the Forgiver to whoever repent and turns (to Him), let the Muslims in Burma, Myanmar, and in all countries of the oppressed ones among the worlds to turn in prayer to their Lord to perish their enemy and to make them successors after them in these countries, verily when they resort to their Lord then beseech to Him with prayer-call He would answer them no matter what was their sins, surely it is not permissible for them to despair from Allah’s mercy.

The upcoming days are full with successive events from signs of chastisement; some of it meteor showers varying in size, thunder-lightning with which He strikes whom He pleases and ward it away from whom He pleases, they put their fingers into their ears because of the thunder-peal, for fear of death night and day, and Allah encompasses the disbelievers. Huge solar explosions, and striking (fiery stones) falling from the sky, darkness in earth, land earthquakes, extreme winds, hurricanes of the swollen sea (tsunamis), earthquakes (under) sea, snowy hail storms comes from the northwest, and rising of the sun from its setting (place) because of approaching planet of chastisement from the south. And Allah wipes out what He pleases (of these events) and makes firm (His decree) and all matters return to Allah, surely some of it what is inevitable to befall.

Sudden political vagaries, and climate changes, increase of continuous sun temperature rise, much skirmishes because of the approaching planet of chastisement, and watch surely I am with you watching..
..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?32394
اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة
Last updated: 30-08-2023 05:48 AM

- 2 -

23 - Dhul Hijja - 1438 AH
14 - 09- 2017 AD
09:22 am

From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad possessor of the Book’s knowledge to the American President Donald Trump, a fact that I do not speak of Allah except the Truth

In the name of the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the bliss of gardens of bliss that is the Bliss of Allah’s goodly-pleasure over His servants which you hate — O community of human satans — O you who hated Allah’s Book the grand Quran and hated what Allah sent therein of Truth but you hate the Truth and you want to extinguish Allah’s light for the worlds that is the grand Quran, in spite that you believe in it, and you are of the witnesses..

O the American President Donald Trump, you have instigated Allah’s wrath over His Book the grand Quran because of you decision and your determination on fighting Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and you want to extinguish Allah’s light that Allah sent it down as mercy for the worlds, the grand Quran Allah’s light to the entire people, and you are of the witnesses upon this — O the American President Donald Trump to the fact you are not of those who gone astray; in fact you are of those upon whom the wrath is brought down. And I announce to you and your loyal-friends wholeheartedly inside and out — the grievous chastisement, and I hope from Allah to take it away from your loyal-friends whom they seek protection from the evil of Trump; in fact I announce to your loyal-friends whom are of your ilk from the human satans whom they hated Allah’s goodly-pleasure so He made their deeds null (fruitless), so listen to what I say — O the American President of Jewish origin — what I will say purifying it with the vow by Allah the Great Who gives life to bones:

Indeed, what afflicted you from hurricanes of the swelling sea it is from the intensity of Allah’s wrath against you (as consequent from) your turn away from believing the Awaited Mahdi in of dialogue before the appearing, and Allah would never afflict you with a sign from the consecutive signs of chastisement except it is greater than its sister so be of the witnesses upon that until comes Allah’s command then your necks would remain subdued and you would testify that there is no God except Allah, and Mohammad is messenger of Allah, then your necks would bend in obedience to Allah and His khalifa in the earth and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and you announce the repentance and ask forgiveness from Allah my Lord and your Lord, and if you refuse then I announce to you a chastisement of Allah the strongest in punishment at nine O'clock exactly in some day at night or in a daylight, and it might be soon, so flee from Allah to Him, and serve Him Alone, no partner for Him, and do not say that Allah is third of three, desist is better for you — O community of Christians; in fact He is One God glory be to Him above what they associate (with Him), and we worship Him, we do not make distinction between anyone of His messengers, and we are Muslim-submitter to Him. O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness. So if you turn away then wait surely I am too with you of those who wait.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah's khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=269599

The Awaited Mahdi warns from continuation of Allah’s chastisement surely does not cease to afflict them disaster after disaster or would strike close to their homes until Allah’s comman

- 3 -

26 - Dhul Hijja - 1438 AH
17 - 09- 2017 AD
06:07 am

The Awaited Mahdi warns from continuation of Allah’s chastisement surely does not cease to afflict them disaster after disaster or would strike close to their homes until Allah’s command comes in obedience to His khalifa who calls to follow His Book the grand Quran

In the name of Allah the One, the Supreme, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the chosen prophet Mohammad and all messengers, and believers in each era

And we still caution from grievous chastisement at nine o'clock as preceded repetition of appointment of Allah’s chastisement at nine o'clock of some day in many explanatory-statements we wrote it through separate years and months, and we remind with few of it the appointment of chastisement on the ninth hour carrying out Allah’s command since number of years that i write in the worldwide internet that the chastisement on the ninth hour, and we did not limit the day or month or year, and may be that is near and not far; the sever chastisement against who turn away from following the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran, and against who are hostile to Allah and His Book the Quran, possessing eminence (they would) have the greater share of chastisement as like Trump and whoever upon his ilk of the human satans.

Now they entered in time of the greater skirmishes, disaster after disaster, and for the disbelievers the like of it in other regions for they may believe in the Truth from their Lord, surely there is no match for them in the war of Allah the One, the Supreme, until Allah’s command comes so they would believe in the Truth from their Lord then they would declare the submission and obedience to His khalifa in the land the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and their necks would bend to Allah’s khalifa from the grievous horror of the chastisement of my Lord and their Lord and the Lord of the heavens and earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the great throne; Allah, there is no God except Him, Lord of the worlds, Who is angry at the enemies of His Book the Grand Quran.

O community of atheists — O whom describe Allah’s chastisement with wrath of nature; in fact (it is) chastisement of the Lord’s wrath to those who turned away from the Book the Grand Quran, Allah’s message to the entire people among the worlds, so wait, I am too with you waiting — O you who secure the plan of Allah, the Severe in punishment, and the Forgiver to whom repent and turn (to Him), so whoever turned to His Lord to guide his heart consequently Allah would guide his heart and save him from His chastisement.

I caution and I warn from Allah’s chastisement because of His wrath against those who turn away from following His Book the grand Quran, especially those who declare the war against Allah’s Book the grand Quran as like Trump President of America and those who backed him on fighting the grand Quran to extinguish Allah’s light for the worlds, and Allah insist but to perfect His light even if the guilty-criminals hate his prevailing. And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Allah's servant and His khalifa; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?p=269793