الموضوع: How often we advised who postpone their pledge of allegiance till handing over the leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh and they discarded behind their backs the authority of knowledge of

How often we advised who postpone their pledge of allegiance till handing over the leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh and they discarded behind their backs the authority of knowledge of

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Rabi Awal - 16 - 1439 AH
04 - 12 - 2017 AD
09:05 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

How often we advised who postpone their pledge of allegiance till handing over the leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh and they discarded behind their backs the authority of knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and all the steadfast believers on the covenant of their Lord and they have not changed in the least, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved supporters in various regions among the worlds, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon the entire visitors the Truth seekers at the global dialogue table; website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forums of the Islamic good news, so despite that we did not confirm nor deny the slaying of Ali Abdullah Saleh, surely Allah knows best, and what I want to say is how often, and how often, and how often I warn those who tied the doctrine of their pledge of allegiance to Allah and His khalifa for when it is accomplished handing over the leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh to the Imam Mahdi, and according to Allah’s fatwa in the True vision that would never be steadfast with me except the servants of the Greatest Bliss, then I knew through this that there is an upcoming sedition for sifting the supporters, and this explanatory-statement is strengthening for them that Allah even if Ali Abdullah Saleh been killed and Allah would revive him for handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi surely we could never be able to strengthen whom Allah wanted to seduce them with the false doctrine that they would never pledge allegiance to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except after Ali Abdullah Saleh handover the leadership to him, as if the vision is more true than the True explanatory-statement! And it should not be for you to establish on it doctrines in religion; in fact, it remains mere visions until Allah fulfills it if He pleases, yet the vision concerns its owner, indeed by Allah, if the doctrines were established on the vision they would have changed Allah’s religion an utmost change.

As in regard to the vision, it is mere announcement of vision until Allah ratifies it or erase it, and Allah’s is the command before and after. In fact the argument in the religion is the authority of knowledge from Allah the All Mighty, the Wise. Our fatwa preceded with Truth that if I argued with you for fifty thousand years I would not argue except by Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and do not have other than this, and the most important thing with me is fulfilling to me the vision with truth that ((not a scholar nor an ignorant would argue with me from the Quran but I overpower him)), and I am still dominant with the authority of knowledge from the decisive the grand Quran during the thirteen years , that is the sure knowledge of Mohammad messenger of Allah, and whoever follow him from Imams of the Book and the believers. As for those who established their doctrine on handing over the leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, verily has preceded our fatwa since years ago that they are indeed wrong, for the fact the vision is private, and Allah did not command you to make the vision as fatwa in Islam Allah’s religion to the fact it is concerns its owner, and Allah may fulfill it if He pleases or erase it to whom He refused to be of the grateful ones, surely Allah’s is the command from before and after; in fact even the signs in the Book is subject for change. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when We change a sign in place of (another) sign — and Allah knows best what He reveals — they say: You are only a forger. In fact, most of them do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:101
{وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَا آيَةً مَّكَانَ آيَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا أَنتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (101)} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

Also preceded many explanatory-statements in regard this matter by warning those who delays their allegiance until the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh hands over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so Allah would not test them and would make His khalifa to appear with chastisement from Him, so who would shelter from Allah’s chastisement those who discarded behind their backs Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger? Although their belief in the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran with which Allah aided the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so not a scholar nor an ignorant one would argue with him but he would overpower him, and I assured to the entire scholars of the Muslims that this is between them and the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. As in regard to handing over the leadership, I swear by Allah the Great Who revive the bones while it is decayed that the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh contacted me through one of the body guards for the leader Redwan Mayad and he is one of my devoted supporters the advisers for Ali Abdullah Saleh by handing the leadership before it is too late as that my honorable supporter Jalal Al-Nouira as well Salem Al-Subaai and they are the ones who spoke to the Leader from before and they advised him in handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and they advised him so Allah would increase him might to his might and not to take away his kingship, and they vowed to him by Truth that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah with Truth so they advised him to be of the foremost in handing over the leadership to Imam Mahdi and to be of the grateful is best for him, and Allah would never increase him but pride to his pride, so he said: “As long you are with him then we are with him”.

And our response was issued to the Leader directly in an explanatory-statement and we said to him: O leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, if you are truly with the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then you have to come to the Imam Mahdi’s home for handing over the leadership verily it should not be for Allah’s khalifa to request meeting a president or king or prince to beg from him handing over the leadership, it should not be for the True khalifs of Allah to beg handing over the leadership from top top creature whether he is a president or king or prince , to the fact I am khalifa of Allah, glory be to Allah the Great! So if I do this then I would never find a guardian nor supporter besides Allah, for the fact that is belittling the status of Allah’s khalifa, and it is not arrogance out of me nor conceit, indeed He Who would handle the appearing of His khalifa and Ali is the one to ask meeting me, this fatwa is for the entire human khalifas among the worlds, and we would never change in the least. If they refuse the loyalty to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the khalifa of Allah over earth verily Allah will make me appear-prevailing over the entire successors of the human countries in a night while they humiliated with disgrace, so whoever gave pledge the allegiance he surely done good to himself and Allah would never increase him except pride to his pride.

As we said previously to the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh that if he was of the truthful ones that he is with the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he should come to ask meeting me for handing over the leadership to me, or come to my home for handing over the leadership, yet he did not do. As if pride carried him off to sin that he comes to my home for handing over the leadership! And Allah knows best what is in his heart and in His hand his life and his death, glory be to Him, and Allah knows best, has pride carried him off to sin? If that so, surely Allah does not change the condition of a people, until they change their own condition. And we do not think of him except good, yet his life and his death is in Allah’s hand and not in the hand of anyone, so we do not acknowledge nor deny his death, verily the command is for Allah from before and after, and Allah is the Best of those who forgive, and whoever pride carries him off to sin then he has wronged himself, and Allah erases what he pleases and confirms also He has the basis-mother of the Book, so if he actually been killed as they say then this is a lesson for each successor to any county in the earth to not let pride to carry him off to sin from announcing the submission to Allah’s khalifa, and Allah would never increase him except might to his might and Allah would never remove from him his kingship, if not; then the consequence of whose pride carries them off to sin is disastrous in the world’s life and the hereafter.

But, in order for us not to wrong the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh despite he wronged himself by delaying the leadership handover, anyways we continue what happened yesterday with Truth and Allah’s curse be on the liars, and it is the story of (phone) contact to me on behalf the leader while I am laying on my bed in awareness and not in dream and that is in the afternoon of yesterday, and he said: “Indeed, the leader wants to hand the leadership to you”, so I said to him: Let him come to my home, then he said: “The leader can not reach to you and get out of his home, to the fact he is besieged from all sides and the stranglehold tightened on him from all sides”, so I said to him: May Allah forgive him, he would wronged himself by delaying the leadership handover as of I am taking advantage of the circumstances; in fact the leadership comes to me to my home; in fact I will seek to stop the war and stop the bloodshed of the fighting ones in Sanaa and I would never come to him for handing over the leadership to me; in fact with the purpose of stopping the bloodshed of the fighter of Al-Houthis and supporters of Saleh.

Then I communicated with one the supervisors of Ansarullah, he is Abu Sadeq Al-Saqqaf, so he guided me to his location then I went to Abu Sadeq Al-Saqqaf, so I found him with who are with of of the supervisors from the family of Al-Saqqaf and others of a group nearly twenty persons between a supervisor, leader and a regular, so I communicated with them to guide me to their headquarter, and I did not know any of them except few and they are whom I know them previously from the family of Al-Saqqaf from the masters of Sarwah, so I said to them: I came to you to stop the bloodshed between you and supporters of Saleh in Sanna. So they welcomed that and said: “We know you and we know that you are truthful, and we will communicate with high leaderships to stop the fight in the political district in order for you to reach the leader to achieve peace according to your request”. So I said: May Allah accept from you your earnest attempt — O Al-Saqqaf family and whoever is with you of Ansarullah whom they desire stability and peace. Then I took off through Al-Ashash road and Al-Sabaha then I turned to Aser Road from the end of Al-Sabaha to enter into Al-Zbairi street then to Hada street to enter the house of the leader from the side of Al-Kamim the commercial center but the supervisor Abu Sadeq Al-Saqlaf contacted me while at that time I was at the point in Aser, so they said: O Shiekh Nasser, wait so we communicate with the operations, then Abo Sadeq contacted me wait and said: “O Shiekh Nasser, I hope from you to wait so the communication with the high leaderships as well we communicate with the supervisors in the round of Kentucky to stop the fighting so you would have opportunity to enter — O Shiekh Nasser, it is necessary of stopping the fight from both sides and from the side of the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh”. So I said to them: It should not be for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to lie in his word and his agreement to the fact I agreed with some of them that I desire stopping the war between them and Saleh to end frightening the Yemenis and stopping the bloodshed, and I said to them I am still waiting for stopping of fire shots according to Houthis supervisors’ request for me to have the opportunity of entering, so the communicator from the side of the leader said: “We carried out you request and stopping (shooting) fire from the side of the leader, yet the firing continues from Ansarullah”. Then I said: I will communicate with the supervisor Abu Sadeq Al-Saqqaf. So he said: “O Shiekh, shooting fie is still continuing by Ansarullah, so I request waiting from you until we contact with the high leadership to issue orders to stop the firing, so go back to your home and we will contact you tonight after the cease fire”. And he asked from you to return and wait until he get the news back to me, and he said: “Now Maghreb prayer time has come near and darkness will set-down, and the time is not befitting, and preferably tomorrow you continue in your work for achieving the peace at the point of Aser”.

In spite that I am merely a contact from to who are around the leader has accomplished stopping the fight from their side within ten minutes due to my arrival to them to achieve the peace. As for me I will go to the leader to stop the war from the side of Conference (party) in the political district, and I got out from the supervisors of Ansarullah of whom I met with them and I call the private number of who is by the side of the leader so I spoke to him to stop the fight in the security political district so I would have the opportunity of entering to them in several armed cars for mediation to stop the bloodshed, and I said to them: By Allah, then by Allah I would never accept handing over the leadership now while I am agreeing with supervisor friends trust in my word, and I did not say to them I will go the leader to receive the leadership; in fact, for mediation to stop the war and ceasing the bloodshed and not terrorizing the citizens in Sanaa, as for if I want handing over the leadership by spilling blood, then I swear by Allah the Great than no army in the world match the army of the Imam Mahdi to the fact they are not worshipers of Dinar neither Durham nor Dollar; in fact they are people whom Allah loves them and they love Him nothing tempt them even the heavenly-garden which its width as a the width of the heavens and the earth; in fact they want the Greatest Bliss that is greater than it for the fact they would never be pleased until Allah get pleased in HimSelf for the fact Allah’s goodly-pleasure over His servants is their goal by the opposite goal of satan because their goal is the guidance of the nation altogether so they would be grateful to their Lord for the fact Allah gets pleased the gracefulness of His servants and displease for them the disbelief, but satan’s goal and his party of the human satans is seeking night and day to misguide the nation from the straight path so they would be disbelievers in their Lord and the Bliss of His goodly-pleasure, and I announce the bad news of chastisement from their Lord at nine of o’clock of someday and we see it near with Allah’s permission so Allah would make his khalifa appear in the land prevailing over the worlds in a night while they are humiliated with disgrace, and indeed they will know, and Allah is ever Powerful.

I am out of need by my Lord to make me appear-prevailing over the worlds and Allah is above all needs, the praised One, and Allah ward of the fight from the believers, and Allah is ever Powerful, All Mighty.

Verily, do not forget that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the khalifa of Allah over the worlds, and what might the handing over of leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh whether he is alive being sustained, or is martyred as they say while Allah knows Best and Wisest? Even if he was killed surely it will not increase the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and the entire worshipers of the Greatest Bliss Allah’s goodly-pleasure except faith and steadfast, and they did not worship the kingship by handing over the leadership from a president nor from a king nor a prince, and all matters return to Allah, indeed nothing tempt them even the bliss of the heavenly-garden which its width is the width of the heavens and the earth, He know the deceitful eyes and what the chest conceal, and they will surely know that Allah’s promise is ever True but most people do not know.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?33307

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة

- 2 -

Rabi Awal - 24 - 1439 AH
12 - 12 - 2017 AD
07:13 am

..Alerting, reminding and warning from the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

In the name of Allah, by Allah and let those who trust in Allah to place their trust, recording the follow up of replies for the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before the appearing after the purging to them from their Lord, Is the vision of handing over the leadership is greater in their hearts than Allah’s words in His messages in His decisive Book?

O people, how similar is today with yesterday, shall I guide you to the wisdom of purging the companions of Allah’s messenger in not fulfilling the vision Umrah initially? And that’s in order for Allah to purge what’s in their hearts, is their belief in Allah’s messages in His decisive Book is bigger their hearts or just mere vision of Umrah would seduce them? But Allah’s messages in His Book is greater, so whoever held fast with it then he is guided to a straight path. And Allah the Most High said: {These are the messages of Allah, which We recite to you with truth. In what announcement will they then believe after Allah and His signs?(6) Woe to every sinful liar!(7) Who hears the messages of Allah recited to him then persists in haughtiness, as though he had not heard them. So announce to him a painful chastisement.(8) And when he comes to know of any of Our messages, he takes them for a jest. For such is an abasing chastisement.(9) In front of them is hell, and that which they have earned will avail them naught, nor those whom they take for protectors besides Allah, and for them is a grievous chastisement.(10) This is guidance; and those who disbelieve in the messages of their Lord, for them is a painful chastisement of an evil (kind).(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jãtheyah] 45:6-11
{تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ (6) وَيْلٌ لِّكُلِّ أَفَّاكٍ أَثِيمٍ (7) يَسْمَعُ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ثُمَّ يُصِرُّ مُسْتَكْبِرًا كَأَن لَّمْ يَسْمَعْهَا ۖ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (8) وَإِذَا عَلِمَ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا شَيْئًا اتَّخَذَهَا هُزُوًا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ (9) مِّن وَرَائِهِمْ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ وَلَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُم مَّا كَسَبُوا شَيْئًا وَلَا مَا اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ (10) هَٰذَا هُدًى ۖ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مِّن رِّجْزٍ أَلِيمٌ (11)} صدق الله العظيم [الجاثية].

Vision of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- was a test to the people, which means equally whether the who followed Him with what it is greater; the Quran that’s the Reminder, or the doubters and the disbelievers. And for that the vision of Umrah was a test to the people which means the believers and the disbelievers. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59) And when We said to you: Surely your Lord encompasses people. And We made not the vision which We showed you but a trial for people, as also the tree cursed in the Quran. And We warn them, but it only adds to their great inordinacy.(60) And when We said to the angels: Be submissive to Adam; they submitted, except Iblis. He said: Shall I submit to him whom You have created of dust?(61) He said: You see this whom You have honored above me! If You respite me to the day of Resurrection, I will certainly cause his progeny to perish except a few.(62) He said: Begone! whoever of them follows you surely hell is your recompense, a full recompense.(63) And incite whom you can of them with your voice, and collect against them your horse and your foot, and share with them in wealth and children, and promise them. And satan promises them only to deceive.(64) My servants — you have surely no authority over them. And you Lord suffices as having charge of affairs.(65)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:58-65
{وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا (58)وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا (59) وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لَكَ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ أَحَاطَ بِالنَّاسِ ۚ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا الرُّؤْيَا الَّتِي أَرَيْنَاكَ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِّلنَّاسِ وَالشَّجَرَةَ الْمَلْعُونَةَ فِي الْقُرْآنِ ۚ وَنُخَوِّفُهُمْ فَمَا يَزِيدُهُمْ إِلَّا طُغْيَانًا كَبِيرًا (60) وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ قَالَ أَأَسْجُدُ لِمَنْ خَلَقْتَ طِينًا (61) قَالَ أَرَأَيْتَكَ هَٰذَا الَّذِي كَرَّمْتَ عَلَيَّ لَئِنْ أَخَّرْتَنِ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لَأَحْتَنِكَنَّ ذُرِّيَّتَهُ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (62) قَالَ اذْهَبْ فَمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ فَإِنَّ جَهَنَّمَ جَزَاؤُكُمْ جَزَاءً مَّوْفُورًا (63) وَاسْتَفْزِزْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ مِنْهُم بِصَوْتِكَ وَأَجْلِبْ عَلَيْهِم بِخَيْلِكَ وَرَجِلِكَ وَشَارِكْهُمْ فِي الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَوْلَادِ وَعِدْهُمْ ۚ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا (64) إِنَّ عِبَادِي لَيْسَ لَكَ عَلَيْهِمْ سُلْطَانٌ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِرَبِّكَ وَكِيلًا (65)} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

Praise be to Allah the One, the Supreme Who made the best foremost supporters steadfast by the messages of their Lord in the decisive Reminder, and their belief in following the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was not established on handing over the leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh or other than him despite that Allah indeed attains His purpose, and the agitators will surely know to which turn they will turn, and they will indeed know that Allah is Powerful over all things, and that Allah indeed attains His purpose, and (all) matters turn to Allah.

In fact, unfortunately some of those who do not know as if I see them saying: “What is the matter of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, after the news of slaying the Leader Ali Abdullah Saleh did not write except one explanatory-statement! Did his confidence that he is the Awaited Mahdi Nasser (supporter of) Mohammad got shaken, or he is afraid of someone?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to those who do not know, and I say: I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme, if the entire mankind and jinn disbelieved in the call of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni it is then my certainty in the Truth would not get shaken the weight of an atom.

As for those who think that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni fears anyone besides Allah, then the lion replies to them and I say: Glory be to Allah the Great to select an Awaited Mahdi being coward! And I swear by the All Merciful, that the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not fear from the entire mankind and jinn even if they met altogether to fight him indeed Allah would support me against them altogether, an Excellent Guardian and Excellent Supporter. So what is you thoughts of whom Allah is his Guardian to the fact he knows that Allah is Who selected him? And I seek refuge in the Allah that the heart of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni’s belief got weaken in my trust in my Lord by the weight of an atom, surely He is with hearing seeing, indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, none hold grudges against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who calls to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran except every rebellious satan hated what Allah sent down and hates Allah’s goodly-pleasure. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {That is because they hate what Allah sent down (revelation) so He made their deeds fruitless.}Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:9
{ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَرِهُوا مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ(9)} صدق الله العظيم [محمد].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {That is because they follow what displeases Allah, and they hated His goodly-pleasure, so He made the deeds fruitless.}Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:28
{ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ ٱتَّبَعُواْ مَآ أَسْخَطَ ٱللَّهَ وَكَرِهُواْ رِضْوَٰنَهُۥ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَٰلَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [محمد:28].

Oh to my amazement from some best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, how that when the events came as ratification for the True explanatory-statement for the reminder then I see them awaiting from me a new explanatory-statement, they want me to write it to them after the fall of event! So where is the intelligence of some supporters, is it better publishing the explanatory-statement of news of the Reminder before the event and reminding of the explanatory-statement of the news after the event, or do they see that it is better we write to them after they heard the news from channel Al-Jazira of Al-Hadath and others? What is the matter with you, how can you judge?

O my sorrow as well that some of the supporters copy from the explanatory-statements without copying the date to download it, surely here the Miracle of the True explanatory-statement is wasted so others think that it is an explanatory-statement after the news of the event. For those we warn them from Allah’s wrath against them if that was on purpose from them and intended to waste the date of the news of explanatory-statement from the knowledge of the unseen in the decisive Reminder from Allah’s Book, the Knower of the unseen, in which there is the news about you and news about who were before you and announcement of what after you. What is the matter with you, how can you judge? Except this mistake I notice it from some of the new supporters did knot know that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forbids the deliverers of the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder to the worlds without date, downloading of the explanatory-statement is according to its technical date in the worldwide internet, so keep your duty to Allah, and listen, and obey for you may get mercy, surely Allah’s chastisement is near so it is a must that you intensify the spreading of the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder in the worldwide internet to be free of blame from your Lord for they may guard against the weakest of faith of the Muslims. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {By those sent forth to spread goodness!(1) Then those driving off the chaff!(2) And those spreading (goodness), far and wide!(3) Then those making a distinction!(4) Then those offering the Reminder,(5) To clear or to warn! —(6) Surely that which you are promised will come to pass.(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mursalãt] 77:1-7
{وَالْمُرْسَلَاتِ عُرْفًا (1) فَالْعَاصِفَاتِ عَصْفًا (2) وَالنَّاشِرَاتِ نَشْرًا (3) فَالْفَارِقَاتِ فَرْقًا (4) فَالْمُلْقِيَاتِ ذِكْرًا (5) عُذْرًا أَوْ نُذْرًا (6) إِنَّمَا تُوعَدُونَ لَوَاقِعٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [المرسلات].

O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness, verily keep your duty to Allah — O possessors of understanding-minds, and respond to the call to resort for judgement to the Book before the day of chastisement so Allah does not curse as He will curse the biggest satan among the human satans and his allies wholeheartedly inside out that is Donald Trump the most evil of (all) creatures in the decisive Book. and I announce the news to who refuse and get arrogant against the call to resort for judgement to the Reminder by an exemplary chastisement and difficult day, and (all) matters turn to Allah, He knows the deceitful eyes,and what the chests conceal, and to Him is the resurrection.

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

- 3 -

Rabi Awal - 26 - 1439 AH
14 - 12 - 2017 AD
10:07 am

..Announcing the scenario rumor of slaying the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh

23 - 08- 1436 AH
10 - 06 - 2015 AD
03:55 am
ـــــــــــــــــ

It should not be for the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh to be killed before he hands over the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {Surely Allah attains His purpose. Allah indeed has appointed a measure for everything.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talaq] 65:3
{إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَالِغُ أَمْرِهِ قَدْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدْراً} [الطلاق:3].

And Allah the Most High said: {Allah has full control over His affair, but most people know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:21
{وَاللَّهُ غَالِبٌ عَلَى أَمْرِهِ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لا يَعْلَمُونَ} [يوسف:21] صدق الله العظيم.

Aren't they shy of lying! surely we and all will know which of us is more truthful in word, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a Worshiped else than Him if all this world met between my hands and they said in one tongue: “ the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh just got killed” I would have answered them instantly and I say: Indeed you are liars. Do you know why I will deny their news altogether? That’s for the fact I know the certain knowledge that I did not lie upon my Lord Allah glory be to Him surely He is Who gave me fatwa in seven visions that who will handover the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is Ali Abdullah Saleh, and my Lord was showing me his picture while he is alive being sustained. So how would he be killed and he has not handover the leadership yet to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? O glory be to Allah the Great indeed Allah attains His purpose but most of the people do not know.

:Based on it, we will renew the fatwa with Truth

If all servants of Allah in the kingdom of the heavens and the earth have met wanting to kill the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh they could not even if some of them were backers and aiders to others until he handover the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Do you know my beloveds in Allah’s love why is this complete certainty? That’s to the fact I know that I did not forge lie against my Lord that who will handover the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the president Ali Abdullah Saleh, so be of the witnesses on that and the days will manifest the truthful from the liar. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?22993

This explanatory-statement we wrote it ahead of time in while before the announcement of slaying the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh according to the date of downloading the explanatory-statement before the entire news channels the fool Arabs and the international (news) forge it; so they said with one tongue: “The leader Ali Abdullah Saleh has been killed”. But the Imam Mahdi as well wrote in advance an answer before more than two years as a response to the news channels of humans before and after the announcement, yet Ansarullah did not kill him, neither Sanhan killed him nor Tariq son of his brother killed him as some of you claim.

As in regard to his dead-body, so I say: O Al-Sayyed Abdul Malik Al-Houthi, bring Ali Abdullah Saleh in the view of the people for they may witness the certain slaying of the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, and I know that Allah indeed Powerful on resurrecting him if you truly killed him.

Definitely the story of slaying the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh will appear merely episode as like the episodes of (Ramez Jalal) the owner of Different Faces (TV show) that as if it is real to achieve the hidden camera, surely judgement is for Allah and He is the Swiftest in reckoning.

O community Ansarullah, keep your duty to Allah if you are really Supporter of Allah, and do not seek to put off Allah’s light by proving lack of believing the signs of ratification for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, but Allah attains His purpose, yet most of people do not know. Is your eagerness on killing the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh to prove to the worlds that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is a liar and not the Awaited Mahdi possessor of knowledge of the Book the grand Quran? Oh for the wonder! In fact, the argument is held against you for the fact the Shiites are most knowledgeable of all people about Al-Yemeni, and they know that the banner of Al-Yemeni is mos guided aright of all banners, and they know that whoever disobey him (will be) in the fire and an evil place it is to settle in, for the fact who disobeyed the Awaited Yemeni the khalifa of Allah who calls to the Truth and the a straight path by the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, so whoever refuses and gets arrogant then definitely Allah curses him as Allah cursed lucifer that got arrogant to obey Allah’s khalifa Adam because the test of the khilafat chair, so keep your duty to Allah my beloved in Allah’s love the twelve Shiites and do not be the first disbeliever in the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth from the family of the House, so do not strive opposing to belie the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so Allah would chastise you an exemplary chastisement.

As for the Sunnis, surely they do not know about Al-Yemeni a thing nor they know that the most guided aright banner between of the human banners among the wolrds in era of sedition that it is the banner of Al-Yemeni, nor they know that he calls to the Truth and to a straight path, nor they know that whoever disobeys him will be in fire and an evil place it is to settle in; in fact the Shiites who know more about Al-Yemeni Nasser Mohammad, and some of them is shiekh Ali Al-Korani

O shiekh Ali Al-Korani, you (and other) should know the most certain knowledge that the Awaited Yemeni is himself the Awaited Mahdi, and Allah’s curse is upon the liars or whose pride carries them of to sin after guidance cleared to them, so keep your duty to Allah then listen and obey for you may obtain (Allah’s) mercy, surely there is no good in whom they seized Sanaa the capital of Yemen nor good in their ilk; the comers to Sanna the mischief makers of the Reformer (party) until you respond to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True sunna of His messenger then you do not find straitness in your chests of what we decided between you with justice, so you would submit an utmost submission for Allah’s judgement between you in what you deferred therein if you (indeed) certain in Allah’s messages.

And Allah did not make for the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh my knowledge over you so you would believe me and follow the Truth from your Lord; in fact the authority knowledge and the argument against you we uphold it from the decisive grand Quran, so you would not argue with me from the grand Quran the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would dominate over you by the bridling authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran, surely that is between you and I.

O the disguising Ali Abdullah Saleh, keep your duty to Allah the One, the Supreme, surely the Yemeni people became between two fires; the fire of the Reformers who are coming to Sanna and the fire of Al-Houthis who are controlling over the capital of Sanna; verily both of them are oppressors to the Yemeni people; in fact the Yemeni people are in deed hateful to the rule of sectarians, or do you want to make the people hate accepting your rule — O community of Houthis and Reformers? In fact, be the True supporters of Allah wholeheartedly inside out if you are truthful and uphold what sent down to you in the grand Quran, and I see you as like the Jews and Christians in the word of Allah the Most High: {And the Jews say, The Christians follow nothing (good), and the Christians say, The Jews follow nothing (good), while they recite the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have no knowledge, like what they say. So Allah will judge between them on the day of Resurrection in that wherein they differ.(113) And who is more unjust than he who prevents (men) from the Masjeds of Allah, from His name being remembered therein, and strives to ruin them? (As for) these, it was not proper for them to enter them except in fear. For them is disgrace in this world, and theirs is a grievous chastisement in the Hereafter.(114)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:113-114
{ وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ لَيْسَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ لَيْسَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَهُمْ يَتْلُونَ الْكِتَابَ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ قَالَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ مِثْلَ قَوْلِهِمْ ۚ فَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فِيمَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ (113) وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن مَّنَعَ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ أَن يُذْكَرَ فِيهَا اسْمُهُ وَسَعَىٰ فِي خَرَابِهَا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ مَا كَانَ لَهُمْ أَن يَدْخُلُوهَا إِلَّا خَائِفِينَ ۚ لَهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا خِزْيٌ وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ (114) } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Also the Shiites said: the Sunnis follow nothing good, yet the Sunnis said: The Shiites follow nothing good. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..thus say those who do not know, like what they say.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:113, which means those who do not know the Truth from their Lord and they are the Sunnis and Shiites, surely follow nothing good neither the Shiites nor the Sunnis until you uphold what been sent to you from your Lord the grand Quran, so you would respond to the call to resort for judgement to Allah in order for us to rule between you from the decisive grand Quran, and if you refuse then you follow nothing good; in fact (you are) upon the religion of the accursed outcast satan. And I announce to you the destructive chastisement — O you who refused to respond to Allah’s khalifa the caller to the straight path the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.
{كَذَٰلِكَ قَالَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ مِثْلَ قَوْلِهِمْ} صدق الله العظيم البقرة:113]

As in respect to his excellency the leader (Ramez) Ali Abdullah Saleh, so I say to him: didn’t we give you fatwa previously with Truth that if you do not handover the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni consequently the parties will brawl against you and all means will get cut of until no (way out) remains in front of you except the door of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? And not handing over the leadership that it is still in your hand is a leadership of power if it was so then Allah would not have showed me in the True vision that you say to me: “I handed you the leadership also my wife and I are in your trust”, so I said to you: Do not fear, by Allah I will surely be better for you that your own son. So this means that you would handover the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni while you are unable to protect yourself and your family.

As in respect to handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni surely it is morally to (signify) the fact you became a leader to the hearts of the Yemeni people other than the parties, so all the people is with you despite of your oppression in your rule of 33 years, but in comparison to the oppression of the Reformers and Al-Houthis verily the oppression of Ali Abdullah Saleh became not but a drop in the Pacific ocean. So much indeed the slaying of you has saddened them throughout the news channels but I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I know the most certain knowledge that I did not forge against my Lord the vision of handing over the leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh even if they killed you yet Allah indeed would resurrect you! As for if they they search for you now after the explanatory-statement wanting to kill you surely Allah will curse them and save you from their scheme and I do not think they will do so, surely we do not deny that among Ansarullah are men of truth and most of them are a criminal people they are counted against them, so guard yourselves against an affliction which may not smite those of you exclusively who are unjust; and know that Allah is Severe in punishment.

Indeed, by Allah, slaying any of Ansarullah and the Reformers and the entire parties of the Muslims is a loss for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and I am indeed sad over them altogether, we belong to Allah and surely we return to Him.. So keep your duty to Allah — O your Royal Highness Salman Bin Abdul Aziz, and keep your duty to Allah — O community countries of the Arab monetary alliance, you have destroyed our Yemen and you annihilated many of the Yemenis, so guard against the chastisement of a destructive day altogether, and respond to Allah’s caller to the straight path by the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, surely Allah got angry for Hiss Book, so who would shelter you and the entire disbelievers in Him from His chastisement? Indeed Allah will make His khalifa the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to appear prevailing against the entire humans in a night by an exemplary chastisement. O our Allah, I delivered the message. O our Allah, verily bear witness that You said and Your word is ever True: {But if they turn away, say: Allah is sufficient for me — there is no god but He. On Him do I rely, and He is the Lord of the mighty Throne}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:129
{فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُلْ حَسْبِيَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ ۖ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ (129)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

As for the community of whom they still postpone their allegiance to Allah’s True khalifa from their Lord until they see whether Ali Abdullah Saleh would hand him the leadership, I say to them: By Allah, then by Allah, you have wronged yourselves surely Ali Abdullah Saleh is not greater than Allah’s signs. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {These are the messages of Allah, which We recite to you with truth. In what announcement will they then believe after Allah and His signs?(6) Woe to every sinful liar!(7) Who hears the messages of Allah recited to him then persists in haughtiness, as though he had not heard them. So announce to him a painful chastisement.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jãtheyah] 45:6-8
{تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ (6) وَيْلٌ لِّكُلِّ أَفَّاكٍ أَثِيمٍ (7) يَسْمَعُ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ثُمَّ يُصِرُّ مُسْتَكْبِرًا كَأَن لَّمْ يَسْمَعْهَا ۖ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (8)} صدق الله العظيم [الجاثية].

But unfortunately, perhaps some covered hearts may say: :In fact we be patient until it clears to us whether Ali Abdullah Saleh is alive being sustained then definitely he will hand the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni”. Then we uphold the argument against you with Truth and I say to you: How can you build your doctrines on the vision! So do not change the words of Allah is better for you. Verily, so do you worship Allah or Ali Abdullah Saleh? What is the matter with you, how do you judge! In fact ponder over the authority of knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran in the encyclopedia of of the explanatory-statement and compare between the explanations of your scholars and the explanatory-statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran by the Quran and by the True prophetic narration of sunna which is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran, and I swear by Lord of the worlds, an oath being witness on it by many of the Muslims that I will indeed make you — O community scholars of Muslims and their followers between two choices; either you follow Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger or you turn away from it then you follow the accursed-outcast satan’s narrations that is contrary to Allah’s book and the True sunna of His messenger then Allah would curse you as He curses lucifer satan a great cursing, so be ware — O whom the True from their Lord manifested to them yet they did not take it for a way, and whoever pride carried him off to sin surly hell is sufficient to him, those are from the share of satan among Allah’s servants. And Allah the Most High said: {Whom Allah has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will take of Your servants an appointed portion;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:118
{لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ ۘ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا (118)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Last updated: 01-03-2022 07:55 PM