الموضوع: Clarification of the Verse Over Which My Supporters Differed We Make No Distinction Between Any of Allaahs Messengers And We Are Muslims submitting To Him

Clarification of the Verse Over Which My Supporters Differed. We Make No Distinction Between Any of Allaah's Messengers, And We Are Muslims [submitting] To Him

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

13— Shawwal— 1445 AH
22—04—2024 AD
10:20 PM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

May the peace, mercy, blessings of Allaah, and His pleasure be upon you. Exalted is Allaah the Great. I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and I bear witness that Adam, our father, is the first human prophet sent with the monotheism signifying the divinity of Allaah alone no partners with Him. I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and that Noah is the messenger of Allaah, sent with the Word of monotheism asserting the divinity of Allaah alone no partners with Him. Also, Noah is the first of Allaah's messengers, from mankind, to be sent with a (divine) Book of religious laws. I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and that all of Allaah's prophets and all the messengers sent with Books after Noah are true. I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and that Moses is the messenger of Allaah. I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and that Jesus son of Mary, the Messiah, is the messenger of Allaah. I also bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and that Mohammed, is the seal of prophets and messengers. I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and that all the messengers sent by divine Books are truly sent by Allaah to invite their people to a common word between all nations, which is the fact that there is no God but Allaah alone no partners with Him and to not worship any but Him and to be sincere to Him in religion. Meaning, to not call upon anyone beside Him and to be sincere to Him to the dismay of disbelievers. I bear witness that there is no God but Allaah and that no authority for polytheism has ever been sent down from Allaah in His Books or propagated for by the tongue of His prophets, messengers, Imams of the Books, and caliphs

Unfortunately, most people do not believe in Allaah without associating other servants with Him (in worship). To explain, they ascribe partners to Allaah in supplication after they (partners) die; even though Allaah raised all prophets and Imams of (divine) Books to warn people to not ascribe anyone with Allaah in supplication because there is no intercessor between Allaah and His servants so do not call upon anyone but Allaah.
Allaah has never taken a son from the angels, jinn, mankind, or any alive or deceased living or non-living organism. Exalted is Allaah far above what they falsely attribute to Him. As for the Word of Allaah the Exalted
:
وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَمَا لَيْسَ لَهُم به عِلْمٌ ۗ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِن نَّصِيرٍ (71)
صدق الله العظيم
Surah: al-Hajj — Chapter: 22— Verse: 72

In this clear verse, Allaah negated the idea of worshipping with Him anyone in supplication, like Arabs who are idol worshippers and the People of the Book who worship whom they have no knowledge thereof. That is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, peace be upon him and his mother, whom Allaah took his soul as he does with us during sleep and not death. He made Jesus and Mary a wondrous sign for the world. Allaah took his soul as He did with the people of the cave (they are asleep and not dead). Jesus is the number added to them (See Surah: al-Kahf, Chapter:18, Verse: 9), and all of them are of the wondrous signs of Allaah. Those who claimed that Allaah took Jesus as His son have no knowledge about what happened to him (Jesus). Certainly, Allaah was never to take a son, Exalted is He! They have come with an outrageous claim from which the heavens are about to be torn apart and the mountains to crumble in pieces because they attributed a son to Allaah. Glorified and highly Exalted is Allaah above what they say. Allaah the Exalted said
:
{الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ الْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَل لَّهُ عِوَجًا ۜ ‎﴿١﴾‏ قَيِّمًا لِّيُنذِرَ بَأْسًا شَدِيدًا مِّن لَّدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا حَسَنًا ‎﴿٢﴾‏ مَّاكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَدًا ‎﴿٣﴾‏ وَيُنذِرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا ‎﴿٤﴾ مَّا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ ۚ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا ‎﴿٥﴾‏‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة الكهف].
Surah: al-Kahf — Verses: 1-5

Allaah also said
:
{وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ عُزَيْرٌ ابْنُ اللَّهِ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَى الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ اللَّهِ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ قَوْلُهُم بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۖ يُضَاهِئُونَ قَوْلَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن قَبْلُ ۚ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ ۚ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ اتَّخَذُوا أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَانَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا إِلَٰهًا وَاحِدًا ۖ لَّا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ‎﴿٣١﴾‏}
صدق الله العظيم [سورة التوبة]
Surah: at-Tawba — Verses: 30-31

To those who do not follow Allaah's caliph on the whole world Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, the caller to Allaah, and the supporter of the call of all the messengers of Allaah, let them receive this repeated warning from Allaah the One the Overpowering in case they did not obey Allaah and His Caliph al-Mahdi, sent with the clarification of the Qur'an, let them avert the heat of fire —caused due to the approach of the Planet of Hellfire— away from them. Without a doubt, they will never be able to push it away and avoid its (fiery) sparks, or be given time to survive, except for those who ask Allaah but virtue of His mercy which He has decreed upon Himself to turn away His torment for them to follow the caller to the truth from their Lord. Then, they ask Allaah to not cause their hearts to deviate (from the Truth) after having been guided by a painful torment. The arrogant ones who refused to follow the right, which their minds reached, will be guided with painful torment because Allaah knows best it is the only way for them to acknowledge the truth

Allaah will bend in humility the necks of all the nations who are turning away from the truth and those oblivious of the Great Qur'an, in obedience to His caliph. How could He not submit them to obey His caliph?! Surely, Allaah will achieve His purpose and He chooses whomever He likes to His caliph and never associates anyone in His decision

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds
Your brother, Allaah's caliph, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة