الموضوع: Replies of the Imam to Abd Rabu Were it not that Allah holds the heavens with cosmic means it would have fell on earth towards the center of the universal gravity

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - 07 - 1428 AH
22 - 07 - 2007 AD
02:20 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..The Imam Mahdi speaks about the facts of the Quran with knowledge upon the actual reality

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and all messengers and whoever follow them with goodness till judgement day, after this..

O Abd Rabu, I surely do not deny that for each planet a fixed gravity in its known orbit till inevitable decree of it,then you have to know that I know that the gravity of earth is limited now, but on the day when earth will change other than the earth then its shape will change from spherical to a circular plain, smooth, level, wherein you see no crookedness nor unevenness, so here it will change to a space whirlpool, and that is the Hour O Abd Rabu, so do not doubt in it then you would be of the ones who perish.

And I repeat, what is wrong with you? You hide the issue of the tenth planet with which Allah will make me prevail over the worlds in one night while they are humiliated with disgrace! By Allah as if you do not want the Truth to come under light? Why you do not bring a picture of the tenth planet so it clears to the Truth seekers that it is truly there is after our earth seven earthly-planets and they heaven surrounds our earth from all sides, as for the seventh earthly-planet it exists far-beyond our earth and below it is planet Sijjeel which it rained over the people of Lut marked stones for the disbelievers. And for that Allah the Most High said: {So when Our decree came to pass, We made atop of it (that which was) the lowest of it, and rained on them compacted stones from Sijjeel,}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:82
{فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِنْ سِجِّيلٍ مَنْضُودٍ} صدق الله العظيم [هود: ٨٢].

Which means He made atop of our earth the plant which was at the lowest of it, and for that He said we rained over it stone from Sijjeel, that was the cause of perishing of the dinosaurs before one year of the years of planet of chastisement. O Abd Rabu, a day of planet of chastisement the length of it is twenty five years by the computation of our days, but these twenty five years is not but one night of the nights of planet of chastisement, and accomplished sending down the grand Quran in one night of its nights from the initial of it till the last of it, while sending down the Quran was not altogether in a night of our nights; in fact Allah have revealed it in portions for a period of twenty five years while it is one night from the nights of planet of chastisement. For that Allah the Most High said: {And what will make you comprehend what the Night of Al-Qadr is?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qadr] 97:2
{وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ} [القدر:٢].

You just knew what is the meaning of { And what will make you know} it is as like His word the Most High: In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {The striker!(1) What is the striker?(2) And what will make thee know how terrible is the striker?(3) The day wherein the people will be as scattered moths,(4) And the mountains will be as carded wool.(5) Then as for him whose measure (of good deeds) is heavy,(6) He will live a pleasant life.(7) And as for him whose measure (of good deeds) is light,(8) The abyss is a mother to him.(9) And what will make you know what that is?(10) A burning Fire.(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qãre`ah] 101:1-11
{وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ}
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ {الْقَارِعَةُ ﴿١﴾ مَا الْقَارِعَةُ ﴿٢﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا الْقَارِعَةُ ﴿٣﴾ يَوْمَ يَكُونُ النَّاسُ كَالْفَرَاشِ الْمَبْثُوثِ ﴿٤﴾ وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ الْمَنْفُوشِ ﴿٥﴾ فَأَمَّا مَنْ ثَقُلَتْ مَوَازِينُهُ ﴿٦﴾ فَهُوَ فِي عِيشَةٍ رَاضِيَةٍ ﴿٧﴾ وَأَمَّا مَنْ خَفَّتْ مَوَازِينُهُ ﴿٨﴾ فَأُمُّهُ هَاوِيَةٌ ﴿٩﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا هِيَهْ ﴿١٠﴾ نَارٌ حَامِيَةٌ ﴿١١﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [القارعة].

As for the date according to our days and our months surely it is twenty five years starting from a night in the exalted month of Ramadan, in a sense that the one year from the years of planet of chastisement equals nine thousand years with the computation of of our days of 24 hours.

What is wrong with you? You did not comment a thing about planet Nibiru the tenth planet with respect to the solar system and the seventh after our earth, that’s because the Quran descends among them in the mother planet upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so it is necessary to be after our earth the seven earthly-planets of levels while the heaven surrounds our earth from all sides. And Allah the Most High said: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talãq] 65:12
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق:١٢].

And in order for you to know that {Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.} write in the google search the following: (Planet X)
{اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْماً}

O Abd Rabu, indeed you will be sure from the facts of the Quran with science and logic upon the actual reality so it would clear to them that it is the Truth upon the actual reality, may Allah guide me and you and all the Muslims to the straight ________ path

The grand Quran made clear that the center of the universe is our earth then Allah taught His prophet Abraham the point of the center which means the center of the center is the place of Allah’s House (of worship) where He made it in the center of the center. And Allah the Most High said: {And when We pointed to Abraham the place of the House..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:26
{وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لِإِبْرَاهِيمَ مَكَانَ الْبَيْتِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:٢٦].

Indeed Allah placed it in the center of the earth and made the earth a center of the universe also all the planets and stars are circling (around the earth) from right to left, and in order it clears to you that the Quran descends between them I remind you to write on google's search (Planet X) then most of the foreign websites appears to you that they know the certain knowledge about the fact of this planet by which Allah will make me prevail over the worlds in one night while they are humiliated with disgrace {Is not the morning near?}
{أليس الصُبح بقريب}

I do not offer the proof to you except from the Quran that the seven earthly-planets exist beyond our planet earth the mother, and only I point out to you for search about the fact of what I say upon the actual reality, for that I guided you and the searchers to write on google search the following:
(Planet X)

.Brother of the Muslims the supporter Imam to Mohammad messenger of Allah and the grand Quran; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1907

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة

- 4 -

02 - 09 - 1428 AH
14 - 09 - 2007 AD
02:26 pm
________

..O Abd Rabu, be kind to Hilmi until he realize my knowledge

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

O community of the honorable loyal-friends, that’s not the way the camel is brought, and I prohibit you to insult anyone; in fact say may Allah forgive you if you wanted to be of the worshipers of the All Merciful, so be true to Allah in return He will fulfill to you (His promise). As that do not shut down an email of any member and forgive them verily they do not know, and if Hilmi knows that I am truly the Awaited Mahdi he would not get late for me and he would have been of the best foremost supporters. By Allah I see his reply to you has lots of manners and forbearing inspite sometimes you insult him, and as well the Awaited Mahdi get hard on him to test him; would pride carry him off to sin? If that’s the case then he would not be guided ever. But I found him patient and if he did not get convinced yet surely I still think highly of him, so do not reprimand anyone from our website even if he insulted us, I beg you to argue with him in the best manner, and do not forget that Allah’s commanded is to argue in the best manner and kindness while (the commandment) is not from me, also remember what Allah enjoined Moses and his brother when He sent him to pharaoh although he claimed divinity. And Allah the Most High said: {Then (both of you) speak to him a gentle word, haply he may mind or fear.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:44
{فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَيِّنًا لَعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَى} صدق الله العظيم [طه:44].

Let alone Hilmi who is a searcher for the Truth and he did not claim divinity so be kind to him for you may be get guidance and you would be shown mercy..

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

- 5 -

02 - 09 - 1428 AH
14 - 09 - 2007 AD
01:15 pm
________

..By Allah, indeed the best creatures are who believed me and the worst evil of them are who belied me

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, He Whose help is sought, and prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad and his family, and all the sent ones and their families, and all the Muslims, after this..

O respected Abd Rabu, indeed (Rajul min Aqsa Almadina Yasaa) is patient for his Imam even if he abandoned him or got hard on him and he tested the extent of his patience and the intensity of his certainty. By Allah it does not increases him but faith and steadfastness, an excellent man is (Rajul min Aqsa Almadina Yasaa) but I found a private message of his and I think it is old before he reached the stage of certainty, and I liked to admonish him for a thing that is no longer in himself, Allah is willing, and he is indeed of the sincere best supporters and surely he is of the elite of the worlds, as well (Abd Rabu) also (Hani Al-Hatar), by Allah that the best of the creatures are who believed me and the worst evil of them are who belied me, Allah’s mercy and His blessings be upon you and upon your families, your wives and your offspring, verily my Lord is Hearer of prayer, and may Allah accept your fasting and your rise at night (for worship) and all your good deeds, and your sins to be forgiven even if your sins were many, and your striving to be amply rewarded, and your hope for a gain which does not perishes, and to Allah are (all) matters returned. And to Him is the rising (after death). And to whom Allah does not give light, he has no light. And you can not make those who are in the graves to hear.

ـــــــــــــــــــ

- 6 -

05 - 05 - 1430 AH
30 - 04 - 2009 AD
10:11 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..O Abd Rabu, you have been guided to a straight path

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

My brother Abd Rabu, how come I see your argument still written after when Allah guided you to the Truth? In respect to your word that it is not said to the Two (the letter) “waw” of the plural, surely you are wrong; in fact the two could be addressed in pair as well with “waw” of the plural except the single-individual is addressed with singular form, and the people of grammar would argue with you about that.

Then you just became a close loyal-friend, so whoever believed us he does not leave arguing while he see that I did not comment about it for because I may have seen him he just been guided to the Truth in another dialogue, and he became a close loyal-friend, for that I reply to him in one of the speeches, lo and behold I find his speech is the last and not my speech, so what is your opinion about this O my brother Abd Rabu? May Allah guide me along with you to His straight path.

ـــــــــــــــــ