الموضوع: O Amata servant of Allah who gave you fatwa that Ahmadinejad and Hasan Nasrallah are facilitators for the Awaited Mahdi I have no need for their support! O Amata servant of All

O (Amata) servant of Allah, who gave you fatwa that Ahmadinejad and Hasan Nasrallah are facilitators for the Awaited Mahdi? I have no need for their support! O (Amata) servant of All

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 01 - 1431 AH
08 - 01- 2010 AD
12:45 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

?O (Amata) servant of Allah, who gave you fatwa that Ahmadinejad and Hasan Nasrallah are facilitators for the Awaited Mahdi
..I have no need for their support! O servant of Allah may Allah bless you

Thanks to Bin Masoud and Abu Mohammed for answering, but what is the opinion of Al-Mahdi about Hasan Nasrallah and Ahmadinejad don’t they facilitate for him his state? And will he lead a war against the Romans? thank s and peace be upon Imam of the nation and his foremost supporters whom I wish to be one of them
..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O (Amata) servant of Allah, who gave you fatwa that Ahmadinejad and Hasan Nasrallah are facilitators for the Awaited Mahdi are facilitating for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? In fact their mahdi is another mahdi they call him Muhammad Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari, thus mahdi of Sunnis is another mahdi they name him Muhammad Bin Abdullah, surely I have no need for their facilitation altogether; in fact Allah will make me prevail over them altogether in a night while they are humiliated with disgrace (both) Shiites and Sunnis also the entire who split their religion into sects, and the people altogether, that’s because I am khalifa of Allah in the land so if they turn away against Allah’s command then I remind them with the word of Allah the Most High: {Do not those who believe know that, if Allah please, He would certainly guide all the people? And as for those who disbelieve, disaster will not cease to afflict them because of what they do, or it will alight close by their abodes, until the promise of Allah come to pass. Surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:31
{أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّـهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ} [الرعد:31] صدق الله العظيم.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother a khalifa of Allah over you; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://mahdialumma.xyz/showthread.php?1976

اقتباس: اضغط للقراءة